The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Mm11

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Mm11

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Regist10

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

Post by whatsupdoc 26.04.16 10:19

Verdi wrote:
snipped
Normal course of events following a cremation, the ashes are stored in an urne or scattered about somewhere significant to the deceased..

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Maddiemantlepiece

This is the pot I and I think Portia were talking about. I don't know the pot you have in mind, BlueBag. Perhaps you have a picture of the exact one and not dozens of them as shown on your link?

http://www.temptationgifts.com/gifts-by-brand/terramundi

Please desist from your Pretendy Clarry Moderator tone when saying offensive material such as "Now can we stop this ern nonsense please - it makes us look silly."
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

Post by Guest 26.04.16 10:23

It's a terramundi pot.

Pure and simple.

And anyone with an once of sense can see it.

It has been previously discussed to death on this very forum.

Stories about erns are great ammunition for Clarries self admitted forum monitors.

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 3 Terramundimoneylovepot

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id231.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 26.04.16 10:32

The one you are showing BB is not on the McCann shelf and is different.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.16 10:41

whatsupdoc wrote:The one you are showing BB is not on the McCann shelf and is different.
No it isn't!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.04.16 10:52

We have had urns for cremated pets and also my parents. Each one had a very large lid I presume to allow the cremains to be poured in easily.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 26.04.16 10:57

It definitely looks like a money pot.  There is a something hung round the neck which makes it look like the lid has a stopper but it is just the string IMO.  

Probably what is more telling is that Madeleine's shrine consists of money and a train Sad
Claire25

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 26.04.16 11:12

Claire25 wrote:It definitely looks like a money pot.  There is a something hung round the neck which makes it look like the lid has a stopper but it is just the string IMO.  

Probably what is more telling is that Madeleine's shrine consists of money and a train Sad

I think Hobs calls it brain leak or something like that.   big grin
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 26.04.16 11:14

canada12 wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:If the corpse of Madeleine was cremated with the lady then it would be impossible to separate Maddies ashes. I suspect once the cremation occurred then that would be the end of the story as far as being able to identify any trace of Madeleine. If GA has more evidence to support this theory then likely to be what the helpful Bishop of the Algarve gleaned when he spoke to the Catholic Priest and sent Mrs Hubbard into a spin.

There might however be bone fragments or tooth fragments in the ashes and if there is sufficient technology to be able to determine if the bone or tooth fragments belonged to a child or an aged adult that would be significant.

I guess it would depend too on where the ashes ended up. Scattered? Or saved somewhere.
That is true. But I can't see the old lady's ashes ending up on the McCann's shelf! I am sure those McCann's are just playing games with everyone with that urn like container and 'shrine'. Discussing the urn/money box is not related in anyway to Amarals theory about cremation in the elderly lady's coffin imo,
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.04.16 11:25

Cheshire Cat wrote:
canada12 wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:If the corpse of Madeleine was cremated with the lady then it would be impossible to separate Maddies ashes. I suspect once the cremation occurred then that would be the end of the story as far as being able to identify any trace of Madeleine. If GA has more evidence to support this theory then likely to be what the helpful Bishop of the Algarve gleaned when he spoke to the Catholic Priest and sent Mrs Hubbard into a spin.

There might however be bone fragments or tooth fragments in the ashes and if there is sufficient technology to be able to determine if the bone or tooth fragments belonged to a child or an aged adult that would be significant.

I guess it would depend too on where the ashes ended up. Scattered? Or saved somewhere.
That is true. But I can't see the old lady's ashes ending up on the McCann's shelf! I am sure those McCann's are just playing games with everyone with that urn like container and 'shrine'. Discussing the urn/money box is not related in anyway to Amarals theory about cremation in the elderly lady's coffin imo,
Just as an aside re the coffin. Coffins in Portugal and Spain are much larger than what we are used to seeing in the UK. Sorry I cannot post pictures.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 26.04.16 18:11

I am interested in working out a timeline to see where the Scenic fits in to all this:

I will start it off.

Sun eve April 29 Death

Mon morn April 30 Body put in Fridge or Freezer in another apartment

Please add what you think happens next.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.16 0:47

BlueBag wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:The one you are showing BB is not on the McCann shelf and is different.
No it isn't!!!!

It's the same pot, the only difference is the heart decoration being 1 up 2 down or vice versa (I sound like I'm describing a terrace).

Back to this subject - as I said on the first page, the person performing the cremation would have to be complicit at the final stage. I do find it hard to fathom that someone would be able to keep that kind of surprise to themselves, so that leaves a couple of possibilities for me -

- The cremation was taken care of by one of the English Priests

- Madeleine's body was only smuggled out of PDL in the coffin, and was somehow moved again after this (not many people guarding coffins)

Opining/hypothesising only.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.05.16 15:36

I haven't posted for ages but still think long and hard about this case and in recent months I have found myself more and more drawn to the possibility that Madeleine's body was hidden in another deceased's coffin.

A coffin is usually sealed once family and friends have finished paying their respects to their loved one in an open coffin but in the case of a person who has no family or friends the coffin is sealed earlier and either kept at the funeral parlour or placed in the church overnight in preparation for a service or a cremation the following morning.
As this woman had no family or friends, and the chances of it being opened practically zero, her coffin could be deemed very suitable for hiding a small child.

The only problem being that a third party would reasonably have to be involved who would have alerted the McCann's to the situation - that's where I am stumped.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.05.16 15:51

bristow wrote:I haven't posted for ages but still think long and hard about this case and in recent months I have found myself more and more drawn to the possibility that Madeleine's body was hidden in another deceased's coffin.

A coffin is usually sealed once family and friends have finished paying their respects to their loved one in an open coffin but in the case of a person who has no family or friends the coffin is sealed earlier and either kept at the funeral parlour or placed in the church overnight in preparation for a service or a cremation the following morning.
As this woman had no family or friends, and the chances of it being opened practically zero, her coffin could be deemed very suitable for hiding a small child.

The only problem being that a third party would reasonably have to be involved who would have alerted the McCann's to the situation - that's where I am stumped.
As Dr Amaral once said: "The Priests know very well what happened that night."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.05.16 15:57

I think they do too.

Surely in the case of a deceased child they would well be in their rights to divulge an information in a case such as this, I don't get religion sometimes, I did but am now a non believer,

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 05.05.16 17:53

Is there a clue as regards the pink blanket.  Was the pink blanket supposedly taken with Madeleine or not.  There looked to be apink blanket on the bed in the photos of the bedroom after madeleleine 'disappeared'.  I wonder where that pink blanket is now.  And the bag in the wardrobe.  Not followed up.  Did that bag disappear.  Scotland yard should be looking at those things instead of chasing pock marked phantom abductors.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.05.16 17:57

Don't be silly Mary, Scotland Yard are busy looking for a common thief..... preferably a dead one!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.05.16 20:12

I've no idea where that photograph came from, if it was the McCanns or someone close to them I think it in very poor taste - something like that to me is deeply personal, not to be shared with the world via the internet.  The image of KM's bedside shrine (for the want of a better word) at PdL can be excused as it was included in the PJ files so was bound to do the rounds.  I'm inclined to think the mantelpiece image with the pot and stuff, was just another PR stunt to tug at the heart strings and reinforce the religious image they tried to portray.

Back to the cremation theory, the McCanns always seemed so cock-sure about the lack of evidence to incriminate them, that to me indicates their awareness that Madeleine will never be found dead or alive.  Could be bravado I guess but that's a very risky route to take if there is the slightest chance that she may be found.

On this occasion I think it might be more appropriate to say 'ask the priest Goncalo' rather than 'ask the dogs Sandra'.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.05.16 20:18

MaryB wrote:Is there a clue as regards the pink blanket.  Was the pink blanket supposedly taken with Madeleine or not.  There looked to be apink blanket on the bed in the photos of the bedroom after madeleleine 'disappeared'.  I wonder where that pink blanket is now.  And the bag in the wardrobe.  Not followed up.  Did that bag disappear.  Scotland yard should be looking at those things instead of chasing pock marked phantom abductors.
Scotland Yard squad seem to be purposely ignoring ALL the pertinent evidence and intelligence collated by the PJ.  You have to wonder why - or do you?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.05.16 20:28

Talking of the dogs, if I may digress for a moment - I came across this earlier today..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWO4gq-whg

You need go no further than the beginning of the video - observe the charming picture above the mantelpiece.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.05.16 22:45

Verdi wrote:Talking of the dogs, if I may digress for a moment - I came across this earlier today..

You need go no further than the beginning of the video - observe the charming picture above the mantelpiece.
Never mind the "charming picture" 
That was the best "laugh" I've had on a Thursday evening for goodness knows when! 
Excellent spit coffee
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 06.05.16 8:03

MayMuse wrote:
Verdi wrote:Talking of the dogs, if I may digress for a moment - I came across this earlier today..

Never mind the "charming picture" 
That was the best "laugh" I've had on a Thursday evening for goodness knows when! 
Excellent spit coffee

Very funny, very well done. They carried on acting despite being in a ridiculous position... winkwink

I believe they have done more plays including a Peter Pan gone wrong.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 15.05.16 20:26

Cross-posted HERE:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10195-a-tale-of-three-badgers#339583

Lower Third – Ocean Club Employee was pressured by Kate McCann to tell what she knows

Voice Over: What she saw, what she knows, and what could have this employee of the Ocean Club said to raise such an interest by the McCanns? 'Francisca', a fictitious name, was persistently approached at the end of the last year by the ‘spearhead’ of the couple in Portugal. Susan Hubbard, the wife of the Anglican Father [Haynes], in Praia da Luz, went various times to the tourist complex, to the house and even left notes in the mail box. She was determined to put her [the employee] in contact with Kate.

‘Francisca’ – She told me: ‘Kate wants to make contact with you, because she wants to make you questions, etc...’. And I said: ‘What questions? Because there’s a detail, at the time I was on my break. I had three days off, do you understand it?’ So, what I have seen, what I have not seen, who was there, who was not, I don’t know.

Voice Over: This witness might be key in the investigation, since she lives near to the church – the place where the former coordinator of the investigation suspects that Madeleine’s body passed through. The worker for the position she occupied, controlled a great part of the conversations and faces that appeared in Praia da Luz during the long months of the investigation. The insistency of Susan, so that ‘Francisca’ gave her personal email address arouse suspicions.

‘Francisca’ – She wanted to get in my ‘site’, to see who I was talking to or who I was in contact.

Voice Over: The contact with Kate happened a month later, via SMS. In the texted messages, Madeleine’s mother, warned that family members would go to Praia da Luz in the following days, and that she would be contacted personally. The approach was made, not by the mother nor by Gerry’s sister, but by Arthur Bailey [fictional name?], a detective hired by the family, who was once an inspector of the Scotland Yard.

‘Francisca’ – He made me some questions, what were my impressions, lots of things…

Journalist – And do you believe that they were suspecting that you…

‘Francisca’ – That I knew more than what I was saying.. That was my impression…

Journalist – …That you were working as an informer to someone?

‘Francisca’ – Exactly.

Voice Over: From the talks that she had with her colleagues ‘Francisca’ believes that she was the only Ocean Club employee target of the private detectives and of the couple. She doesn’t have doubts that Madeleine is dead and she hopes to explain why to Gonçalo Amaral, now that the former inspector is committed in reopening the process.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 16.05.16 21:20

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

But isn't he also of the belief that MI5 know what happened that night.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.05.16 21:25

Realist wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

But isn't he also of the belief that MI5 know what happened that night.
Did he say "that night"?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 16.05.16 23:04

No, he didn't, I inadvertently copied the line 'happened that night' when I merely meant to copy happened. Thank you for the correction, I don't appreciate other's misquoting me and as a consequence, I don't wish to misquote others.

I don't even think he actually states that M15  know what happened, but he does state something along the lines of all being revealed when M15 open their files, which implies that he is of the opinion that M15 do know what happened,
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top