The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 5 Mm11

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 5 Mm11

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 5 Regist10

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 5 Empty Re: "Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

Post by sar 23.05.16 18:35

Evening all, 

I was perplexed by "....negotiations to transfer the copyright of both the book and documentary."

Don't have a legal background so my knowledge is limited.  Perhaps someone could explain?

Thank you,

Sar

Voice Over - In January 2015, the civil court, ended up condemning Gonçalo Amaral to pay to each one of the members of the McCann couple, Kate and Gerry, the amount of 250,000 euro. 250,000 euro plus interest, counting back from January 5 of 2010. Besides this payment, the civil court also decreed the prohibition of sales of new editions of the book and DVD, as well as the negotiations to transfer the copyright of both book and documentary. Gonçalo Amaral appealed, and there was a turnaround in this process.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.  - Page 5 Empty Re: "Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

Post by sar 25.05.16 18:50

sar wrote:Evening all, 

I was perplexed by "....negotiations to transfer the copyright of both the book and documentary."

Don't have a legal background so my knowledge is limited.  Perhaps someone could explain?

Thank you,

Sar

Voice Over - In January 2015, the civil court, ended up condemning Gonçalo Amaral to pay to each one of the members of the McCann couple, Kate and Gerry, the amount of 250,000 euro. 250,000 euro plus interest, counting back from January 5 of 2010. Besides this payment, the civil court also decreed the prohibition of sales of new editions of the book and DVD, as well as the negotiations to transfer the copyright of both book and documentary. Gonçalo Amaral appealed, and there was a turnaround in this process.
Sorry for bumping xx
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.05.16 19:24

Me too, who/why/what can transfer copyright? 
Amaral wrote the book so surely it is his? 

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top