The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Mm11

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Regist10

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Keitei on 24.06.17 11:00

@ Sunnypea


On May 3 they all woke between 7;30 and 8:00 AM; doesn't know who woke first. They washed the children and had breakfast at the apartment between 08:00 and 08:30 AM. Food bought by her and Gerry at Baptista supermarket. Previously they'd had breakfast at the Millenium, but as it was so far they'd decided to have breakfast at the apartment.


http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
Keitei
Keitei
Moderator/Investigator

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-10-12

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by polyenne on 24.06.17 11:21

An inhibiting factor will be on areas where Luminol has been used.


Was Luminol used ? If so, by who ? And only in Murat's property but not the McCann apartment ?
Presumably if it had been used, a blood dog would simply have indicated the same location ?
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty my thoughts

Post by pd2259 on 05.07.17 15:10

I think:
Madeleine WALKED OUT OF THE FLAT at around 2200hr looking for her mum and dad. She got as far as a road and was taken by an OPPORTUNISTIC guy who lifted her and either ran off or got into a car with here.
The reason I think this:
It would look just awful for her parents Katie and Gerry if their daughter managed to 'get out' of the flat' unsupervised (I accept they were supervising from 120 metres away with the Tapas 7). Instead they cling to the 'theory' that an intruder 'broke in to the flat and spirited Madeleine  away. The entire 'blame' then is on this mysterious intruder - of which their is no evidence at all in the flat that a stranger was there - and not on the parents lack of supervision.
pd2259
pd2259

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-07-05

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Cmaryholmes on 05.07.17 15:19

@pd2259 wrote:I think:
Madeleine WALKED OUT OF THE FLAT at around 2200hr looking for her mum and dad. She got as far as a road and was taken by an OPPORTUNISTIC guy who lifted her and either ran off or got into a car with here.
The reason I think this:
It would look just awful for her parents Katie and Gerry if their daughter managed to 'get out' of the flat' unsupervised (I accept they were supervising from 120 metres away with the Tapas 7). Instead they cling to the 'theory' that an intruder 'broke in to the flat and spirited Madeleine  away. The entire 'blame' then is on this mysterious intruder - of which their is no evidence at all in the flat that a stranger was there - and not on the parents lack of supervision.
But what about the cadaver/blood dogs?
avatar
Cmaryholmes

Posts : 445
Join date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 05.07.17 15:27

@polyenne wrote:An inhibiting factor will be on areas where Luminol has been used.


Was Luminol used ? If so, by who ? And only in Murat's property but not the McCann apartment ?
Presumably if it had been used, a blood dog would simply have indicated the same location ?
Processo Vol 9 Pages 2307 to 2323
09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2307
Specialist Examination Report 200707060-CR/L
Requester: DIC PJ Portimao
Fax: 399 of 8 May 2007
Date: 4 May 2007 
- INQUIRY -

[snipped]

This is the report of the specialist examination of a dwelling situated at Apartment 5A, of Block A of the tourist accommodation building, "Ocean Club" - Praia da Luz, Lagos, from where there occurred, on 3 May 2007, the disappearance of a minor of English nationality.

There proceeded the search for possible blood traces in all of the apartment, using a variable- wave light source appropriate for the task.This search resulted in the detection of several spots having a red-brown tone that suggested blood, which were subjected to a "Kastle-Mayer" peroxidise test, the result obtained, in all cases, being negative.

There also proceeded the observation and search for blood traces inside the apartment using a chemical product to find latent blood traces. In the application of the referred product no results characteristic of the presence of blood traces were found.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14117
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 05.07.17 15:42

Mark Harrison's report  [snipped]



McCann's Apartment.

The apartment in which the McCann's had stayed may present further
opportunities to search. The use of a specialist EVRD (Enhanced Victim
Recovery Dog) and CSI dog (human blood detecting dog) could potentially indicate on whether Madeline's blood is in the property or the scent of a dead body is present. In relation to the dead body scent if such a scent is indicated by the EVRD and no body is located it may suggest that a body has been in the property but removed. This search process could be repeated in all the apartments that were occupied by the friends holidaying with the McCann's.
Murat's House and Garden.

The property has been forensically examined to recover any surface trace evidence however the house and gardens may benefit from a fully invasive specialist search to preclude the presence of Madeleine McCann.
A method previously employed on similar cases has been to use the below assets.
Deploy the EVRD to search the house and garden to ensure Madeleine McCann's remains are not present. The dog may also indicate if a body has been stored in the recent past and then moved off the property, though this is not evidential merely intelligence.
Deploy the CSI dog to search the house to locate any human blood.
This will act in support of the forensic examination already completed.
An inhibiting factor will be on areas where Luminol has been used.



http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14117
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by polyenne on 05.07.17 15:45

Thank you Verdi
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Trevorjjj on 09.07.17 21:38

@deafoldbat wrote:In order to prompt such high level protection and government involvement, there must have been at least one very important person among them. (Whatever activity they were up to!) 
I have always thought that this is the key to the case. IMHO

Agreed.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-07-09

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Trevorjjj on 10.07.17 4:03

@Verdi wrote:@LordSleuth #293

That's a very adventurous first post for a newcomer - may I ask, are you being serious?  I'm not responding by quote as I don't consider your comments to be worthy of repetition.

Please be advised, CMoMM does not encourage baseless theorizing or speculation.  If you have genuine reason to believe what you say has any foundation, backed by evidence, then it would be most helpful if you could provide the detail and explain your rationale.

If not, then perhaps your particular sense of humour, or should I say diversion, might be suited to another venue that  welcomes  childplay - like twitter or facebook etc.

The choice is yours.

NB:  It's not up to members to make sense of your theorizing, it's up to you to provide evidence to support your comments - then and only then can members decide whether or not your musings are meritous.

That's a perfectly rational reading of events and behaviour over the years, makes more sense than some.

Avoidance gets you nowhere.
Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-07-09

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Trevorjjj on 10.07.17 12:55

Finally, I'm pretty confident that a new or returning reader will not start at post 1 of 100's or 1000's of posts, but rather look for a title like 'latest news'.

Thereafter, if interested, they may well delve into the dark depths of yore, where dragons be et al.

To occupy any forum and not expect to see subjects long swept up by others suddenly dragged from beneath the rug, or from wherever they be resurrected, is to display a rather naive position where human nature is filtered out by extremely efficient and novel means at the entrance.

I was relieved to see that there were no draconian devices employed to restrict new members from joining the discussion, such as can be found on many net forums - no doubt with good reason in some cases.

Self-control is really all one can ask from contributors, though common sense is not without its uses - beyond that, more tedious subjects become a distinct possibility and you are welcome to them.


====================================================

Welcome to the CMOMM @Trevorjjj.  The forum is not without a degree of levity but for the most part members and readers take the forum very seriously, particularly when debating topics relating to the mystery of Madeleine McCann.

Thank you for your flowery introduction but your meaning is not clear.  Are you indirectly asking a question or making a general observation about CMOMM?

If your comments are not related to a particular topic, would you please ask questions or make general comments here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8363-new-members-please-put-your-questions-on-this-thread?highlight=questions

You might also find this useful:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f20-the-newbie-quick-start-section

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Mod.





Trevorjjj
Trevorjjj

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-07-09

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty IMAGINATION

Post by sherga on 21.07.19 14:19

I simply do not agree that Madeleine died in 5a.  And you say she died prior to May 3rd.  The high tea waitress when interviewed states that she last saw Madeleine at high tea on May 3.  Explain that!  Oh, she was part of the "pact of silence?"  I need someone to give me EVIDENCE of her death.  Please do not give me the poorly trained dogs of Grime as a reason.  First off, I have seen many many dogs work...they dont work in such a way as was demonstrated on film.  That aside, ALL of the supposed evidence has been completely disregarded by the police.  There was no DNA, no cadaver.  I might also mention that of all the clothes tested, don't you find it odd that no alerts on Gerry's clothes...don't you think that Gerry would have handled his dead child?  So we know that the dogs are unreliable..where is the evidence, because Amaral said so?  He couldn't solve a crime if it were commited in front of him.  I dont want to go down that path...oh please.  I got on this site so that I could read what you people are saying and was appauled as your words keep people from looking for a "live child."  In this world we have a MAJOR crime called human trafficking and it seems none of you are looking at that side of this crime.  There are plenty of avenues in PDL that should have been looked at and yet, the head of the PJ didn't want to bother looking into the backgrounds and foregrounds of those who "were" involved right there living in PDL.  Just last month a 6 year old was attempted to be abducted, the PJ didn't want to be bothered.  There in lies the problem.
sherga
sherga

Posts : 1
Join date : 2019-07-21

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Jill Havern on 21.07.19 16:09

I can't wait for Verdi's response on this one waiting
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15472
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by sharonl on 21.07.19 16:29

@sherga wrote:I simply do not agree that Madeleine died in 5a.  And you say she died prior to May 3rd.  The high tea waitress when interviewed states that she last saw Madeleine at high tea on May 3.  Explain that!  Oh, she was part of the "pact of silence?"  I need someone to give me EVIDENCE of her death.  Please do not give me the poorly trained dogs of Grime as a reason.  First off, I have seen many many dogs work...they dont work in such a way as was demonstrated on film.  That aside, ALL of the supposed evidence has been completely disregarded by the police.  There was no DNA, no cadaver.  I might also mention that of all the clothes tested, don't you find it odd that no alerts on Gerry's clothes...don't you think that Gerry would have handled his dead child?  So we know that the dogs are unreliable..where is the evidence, because Amaral said so?  He couldn't solve a crime if it were commited in front of him.  I dont want to go down that path...oh please.  I got on this site so that I could read what you people are saying and was appauled as your words keep people from looking for a "live child."  In this world we have a MAJOR crime called human trafficking and it seems none of you are looking at that side of this crime.  There are plenty of avenues in PDL that should have been looked at and yet, the head of the PJ didn't want to bother looking into the backgrounds and foregrounds of those who "were" involved right there living in PDL.  Just last month a 6 year old was attempted to be abducted, the PJ didn't want to be bothered.  There in lies the problem.

OK Sherga

Please tell us what happened to Madeleine and when, with evidence of course.

You may know that there was no evidence of a break in and Jim Gamble says that Madeleine wandered off. This is despite Kate McCann demonstrating how the window/shutters were open and a gust of wind blew the curtains. Then we have clear evidence of how a bogus PI Company was set up under the name of Alphaig Ltd.

Oh, please, feel free to enlighten us and put an end to all this. We would all love to hear that we are all wrong and that Madeleine is still alive. Over to you - go ahead, please tell us.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6440
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by jazzer on 21.07.19 16:52

I don't wish to be disrespectful but I think Sherga needs to see
an optician and read the evidence again and this time read it properly.
jazzer
jazzer

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-09-26

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by sandancer on 21.07.19 17:20

" The poorly trained dogs of Grime " 
Really ? 
Funny how Keela ( one of those poorly trained dogs ) earned more than the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire police ! 

" I got on this site so that I could read what you people are saying and was apauled (?) as your words keep people from looking for a " live child " " 
 

Interesting that " live child " is in quotation marks  . 

Can you give us a link to the attempted abduction of a 6 year old that the PJ couldn't be bothered with please ? 

If as you say there was " no DNA , no cadaver " ( correct there was no actual cadaver but Eddie alerted to the past presence of a body in apartment 5a and no one else died there) what exactly did the FSS test samples for and produce DNA results ?

Thank you .

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Jill Havern on 21.07.19 17:28

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15472
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by CaKeLoveR on 21.07.19 17:59

The Dogs of Grime sounds like a chapter from Game of Thrones, rather than part of a horrible event. I wonder if that was intentional.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Posts : 152
Join date : 2018-09-19

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by pauloalexandre on 21.07.19 21:37

@sherga wrote:I simply do not agree that Madeleine died in 5a.  And you say she died prior to May 3rd.  The high tea waitress when interviewed states that she last saw Madeleine at high tea on May 3.  Explain that!  Oh, she was part of the "pact of silence?"  I need someone to give me EVIDENCE of her death.  Please do not give me the poorly trained dogs of Grime as a reason.  First off, I have seen many many dogs work...they dont work in such a way as was demonstrated on film.  That aside, ALL of the supposed evidence has been completely disregarded by the police.  There was no DNA, no cadaver.  I might also mention that of all the clothes tested, don't you find it odd that no alerts on Gerry's clothes...don't you think that Gerry would have handled his dead child?  So we know that the dogs are unreliable..where is the evidence, because Amaral said so?  He couldn't solve a crime if it were commited in front of him.  I dont want to go down that path...oh please.  I got on this site so that I could read what you people are saying and was appauled as your words keep people from looking for a "live child."  In this world we have a MAJOR crime called human trafficking and it seems none of you are looking at that side of this crime.  There are plenty of avenues in PDL that should have been looked at and yet, the head of the PJ didn't want to bother looking into the backgrounds and foregrounds of those who "were" involved right there living in PDL.  Just last month a 6 year old was attempted to be abducted, the PJ didn't want to be bothered.  There in lies the problem.

Did you come here for fun or to add value?

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 15 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 21.07.19 21:49

Ooh aah thinking !

We have speech analysis ... we have reverse speech (sorry to use both examples in one sentence) ... we have unorthodox theorizing ... and now ...a  horse whisperer?

Come on, between you and me - who's favourite  for the Kentucky donkey derby  winkwink ?

Tell me again sherga - why are you here?  To be first past the post in the Game Of Thrones or are you just another blot on the landscape?

I think I can safely say without fear of contradiction sherga, you are flogging a dead 'orse.

Sorry, where's me manners - welcome

Next time you log in, I beg you to take time out to peruse the forum and try to understand why members think as they do. Then and only then, you can argue the toss to your hearts content.

Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘Fucking tosser, fucking tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘Fucking tosser . . .’
Kate McCann

eyebrows

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14117
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum