The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Mm11

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Regist10

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 14.02.17 0:34

@one day we will find you wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@one day we will find you wrote:google 'the true story of madeleine mccann' .youtube.ive not learnt how to post links yet new to the game
That's Richard D Hall's estimable video.  Richard D. Hall of Rich Planet and member of this forum.

Where can I find a video of an interview between the UK police and David Payne?
ask the police for it.you can clearly see doctor payne sitting there.now if you think he is not saying what is being pointed out by richard.than i suggest you contact the police and ask to see dr paynes statement so you can expose richard.if you cant do that than its put up or shut up iam afraid.have you made any videos on the case or even on youtube if not than i suggest you dont knock other peoples hard work.no offence big grin
For crying out loud  - stop wasting my time.  How old are you?

Come back when you grow up.  I'm out of here..

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 16956
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Nomadicinfo on 14.02.17 9:36

....there are three possibilities regarding the death and cause of death  ;

 1) Cause of death inside McCann appt and death inside McCann appt

 2) Cause of death elsewhere and death inside McCann appt

 3) Cause of death elsewhere and death elsewhere

..due to the cleansing of the McCanns appt and Maddies belongings i'm opting this was done to gain time and restrict the police finding DNA and other subtances linking Maddies death or cause of death to another site earlier in the week and probably close by, as i mentioned before the whole group including the creche needs to be looked at closer.
Nomadicinfo
Nomadicinfo

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-02-09

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by JRP on 14.02.17 10:04

I can't find the tread now, but somebody questioned how the McCann's could move Madeleine's body to a safe place, when they were under the spotlight of the media.
This question only makes sense if you believe that something happened to Madeleine on the Thursday evening. If you think as I do, whatever happened, happened earlier in the week, then the question answers itself. By the time the media arrived, the body had already been moved.

I had to giggle at Verdi's picture up thread of Tommy Cooper, but magic is a deception, based on a diversion of our attention, and that is exactly what Thursday is.
I think Thursday evening is a complete hoax, the day and the time chosen earlier in the week. The checking on the children is a fabrication, but I don't think everything went to plan. I think the window should have been tampered with, the shutters jemmied, which was what the family back home stated had happened. For some reason, that wasn't done, Jez Wilkins presence perhaps?

I don't know what happened to Madeleine but I believe something fatal happened around Sunday night, Monday early AM. The creche sheets and sparse photographs aim to place her alive until Thursday.

But, here's a question. 
If, as many believe, Madeleine had a fatal accident because she was given Calpol, or some other medicine to make her sleep, then why has the British government become involved in protecting the McCann's to the point where, any police investigation rules them innocent, without even looking in their direction?

This case can't simply be about two unknown (at the time) doctors who gave their kids sleeping aids, and one had an accident and died by falling off a sofa.
I think there are two parts to this case. One is, what happened to Madeleine, and the other other is, who or what is being protected, because for sure, it isn't solely the McCanns.
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 62
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest on 14.02.17 10:59

Hello I am new to this forum - this time last week I accepted a narrative that I had been spoon fed ten years ago. I now feel duped and want to know the truth. The lack of material evidence (I hate to use the word body but that's what I mean) was an issue for me, until I watched the Dispatches documentary last night. I now realise how easy that would have been if there was enough time. I would like to see a clear timeline with independent sightings of her as so far all I can find is anecdotal evidence from 'the tapas' friends. Thank you to all for such an informative site.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by NickE on 14.02.17 11:03

@JRP wrote:I can't find the tread now, but somebody questioned how the McCann's could move Madeleine's body to a safe place, when they were under the spotlight of the media.
This question only makes sense if you believe that something happened to Madeleine on the Thursday evening. If you think as I do, whatever happened, happened earlier in the week, then the question answers itself. By the time the media arrived, the body had already been moved.

I had to giggle at Verdi's picture up thread of Tommy Cooper, but magic is a deception, based on a diversion of our attention, and that is exactly what Thursday is.
I think Thursday evening is a complete hoax, the day and the time chosen earlier in the week. The checking on the children is a fabrication, but I don't think everything went to plan. I think the window should have been tampered with, the shutters jemmied, which was what the family back home stated had happened. For some reason, that wasn't done, Jez Wilkins presence perhaps?

I don't know what happened to Madeleine but I believe something fatal happened around Sunday night, Monday early AM. The creche sheets and sparse photographs aim to place her alive until Thursday.

But, here's a question. 
If, as many believe, Madeleine had a fatal accident because she was given Calpol, or some other medicine to make her sleep, then why has the British government become involved in protecting the McCann's to the point where, any police investigation rules them innocent, without even looking in their direction?

This case can't simply be about two unknown (at the time) doctors who gave their kids sleeping aids, and one had an accident and died by falling off a sofa.
I think there are two parts to this case. One is, what happened to Madeleine, and the other other is, who or what is being protected, because for sure, it isn't solely the McCanns.
Yes,who knows what they were doing on Monday?
No phone actvities around OC
Did they go to Sagres?
Some says yes.
Did they go to Zavial beach where a witness said he saw them with some members from the Tapas gang?
Mitchell said in msm that they visit Zavial and this is the place (TMs?)"the last line" that involve a euro trafficking gang came from.
IMO The confusion about Sagres and Zavial are probably a smoke screen.
But if they travelled to Zavial or/and Sagres,how did they get there?
As I said,Mitchell stated that they were visiting Zavial and I'am so frustrated that journalists don't ask how did they get there because the answer could be very interesting.
By car? Who's car?
Garrods and O'Brien's?(If O'Brien had access to car at the time)
Where were the kids?
Creche?
The witness said Madeleine was there, was she the only child on this trip?
If that's the case,why?
There are many questions I want to ask Mitchell & Co

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by nglfi on 14.02.17 11:03

I agree that something happened before Thursday, it can't make sense any other way. But if the body was moved before Thursday to a safe place, the cadaver odour from the car hired afterwards needs to be explained. At some point I believe the body was moved from the initial safe place to another in the car. Did this occur after media attention had calmed down somewhat? I recall from somewhere that many people were listed as having travelled in the hire car. Did one of these people move the cadaver?
Personally I think the McCanns did it themselves but surely if the police had any sense they would have been under surveillance at this point? It's an interesting one.
avatar
nglfi

Posts : 563
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by ChippyM on 14.02.17 11:52

What's_up_doc? wrote:Hello I am new to this forum - this time last week I accepted a narrative that I had been spoon fed ten years ago. I now feel duped and want to know the truth. The lack of material evidence (I hate to use the word body but that's what I mean) was an issue for me,  until I watched the Dispatches documentary last night. I now realise how easy that would have been if there was enough time. I would like to see a clear timeline with independent sightings of her as so far all I can find is anecdotal evidence from 'the tapas'  friends. Thank you to all for such an informative site.

Hi what's up doc. welcome

What Dispatches documentary is that?  I can't see anything related to the McCanns recently or is it an old one?
avatar
ChippyM

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 14.02.17 11:57

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Thank you for your unsurprising response, agent @Verdi.

In the spirit of the topic, and in light of your encyclopedic knowledge of the case, I invite you (once again) to tell us in detail what YOU believe happened to Madeleine.


Pretty risqué for 1950/60 those carry-on films.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 16956
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 14.02.17 12:40

@Basil with a brush wrote:I'm pretty much with you ChippyM on this. But lean quite a bit more towards her being sexually abused. Think the mother was probably turning a blind eye to it, if she wasn't participating herself. The father is very suspect to me. Not to mention the weirdo friends who were with them. As you say, an accident is too tragic, even a weak bonding between mother and child would cause enough distress to the mother and father, that they would be forgiven as their loss is already enough and added with guilt. So something is being hidden for sure. Meds maybe, but meds with sexual abuse? Oh yes.
Weighing up all the available evidence I can't see any other realistic conclusion.  It would explain so much, in particular the high level of protection offered to this pair of nondescript medics from middle England.

On the finer detail, I don't see Kate McCann as the little woman in denial, hiding behind her macho-man's speedos, I think she and "Ger" are an equal match.  Anyone who can refer to the Portuguese investigative force as 'f-ing tossers and saying the coordinator, Goncalo Amaral, 'deserves to be miserable and feel fear', doesn't warrant any leniency in my opinion.  Very occassionally she let's the mask slip to reveal the true self hiding behind a facade..

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Kate-mccann-told-her-libel-trial-her-young-son-repeated-allegations-amarals-controversial-banned

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 16956
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by JRP on 14.02.17 12:45

@nglfi wrote:I agree that something happened before Thursday, it can't make sense any other way. But if the body was moved before Thursday to a safe place, the cadaver odour from the car hired afterwards needs to be explained. At some point I believe the body was moved from the initial safe place to another in the car. Did this occur after media attention had calmed down somewhat? I recall from somewhere that many people were listed as having travelled in the hire car. Did one of these people move the cadaver?
Personally I think the McCanns did it themselves but surely if the police had any sense they would have been under surveillance at this point? It's an interesting one.

I think it was moved at least twice, once prior to Thursday, once later in the hire car.
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 62
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest on 14.02.17 14:46

Hi someone asked me about the Dispatches documentary. It is very old - I watched it on YouTube. I thought it was very informative and what I found helpful was how they explored the area looking for possible places a body could have been hidden: wells, building works and very large refuge bins that were never checked and sent to landfill each night (I'm not suggesting any of these scenarios, God forbid but it showed how easy it would be to hide a body, sadly) . I didn't watch the ending (might do later) but it seemed to be leaning towards the most likely premise being someone close or known to Maddie being responsible (as they explain is the case in seventy per cent of of this type of case). I hope, if there was a tragedy, she is now at peace at a dignified resting place.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 14.02.17 15:24

What's_up_doc? wrote:Hi someone asked me about the Dispatches documentary. It is very old - I watched it on YouTube. I thought it was very informative and what I found helpful was how they explored the area looking for possible places a body could have been hidden: wells, building  works and very large refuge bins that  were never checked and sent to landfill each night (I'm not suggesting any of these scenarios,  God forbid but it showed how easy it would be to hide a body,  sadly) . I didn't watch the ending (might do later) but it seemed to be leaning towards the most likely premise being someone close or known to Maddie being responsible (as they explain is the case in seventy per cent of of this type of case). I hope,  if there was a tragedy,  she is now at peace at a dignified resting place.
Is this it What's_up_doc?



If I remember rightly, this documentary followed a team of retired British criminologists/police officers, who took themselves over to Praia da Luz to undertake an independent inquiry into the case.

Not employed by team McCann I hasten to add!

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Clipart_bugs-bunny_animaatjes-33

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 16956
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest on 14.02.17 15:49

Hey Verdi - yes that's the one! I'm going to watch the end now, thanks.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest on 14.02.17 16:18

... I've just watched the end. Two interesting points. Firstly, the comment that off the record briefings are necessary to ensure the media's approach is 'in line with the investigation.' I think the media's approach is shifting - have they been briefed? Secondly, Dave Barclay summarizes by asserting it is more likely and 'Priorities are higher that some harm happened to her in the apartment.' That seems to concur with everything we know thus far... I just wish SY would get a move on and give us some on the record briefing to offer a glimmer of hope.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by ChippyM on 14.02.17 17:07

Thanks for the link Verdi and What's up....sounds very interesting with the retired policemen and criminologists.

Defenders of the McCanns still think it's 'ludicrous' they could have hidden a body.
avatar
ChippyM

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by JohnyT on 14.02.17 21:36

iev
@JRP wrote:I can't find the tread now, but somebody questioned how the McCann's could move Madeleine's body to a safe place, when they were under the spotlight of the media.
This question only makes sense if you believe that something happened to Madeleine on the Thursday evening. If you think as I do, whatever happened, happened earlier in the week, then the question answers itself. By the time the media arrived, the body had already been moved.

I had to giggle at Verdi's picture up thread of Tommy Cooper, but magic is a deception, based on a diversion of our attention, and that is exactly what Thursday is.
I think Thursday evening is a complete hoax, the day and the time chosen earlier in the week. The checking on the children is a fabrication, but I don't think everything went to plan. I think the window should have been tampered with, the shutters jemmied, which was what the family back home stated had happened. For some reason, that wasn't done, Jez Wilkins presence perhaps?

I don't know what happened to Madeleine but I believe something fatal happened around Sunday night, Monday early AM. The creche sheets and sparse photographs aim to place her alive until Thursday.

But, here's a question. 
If, as many believe, Madeleine had a fatal accident because she was given Calpol, or some other medicine to make her sleep, then why has the British government become involved in protecting the McCann's to the point where, any police investigation rules them innocent, without even looking in their direction?

This case can't simply be about two unknown (at the time) doctors who gave their kids sleeping aids, and one had an accident and died by falling off a sofa.
I think there are two parts to this case. One is, what happened to Madeleine, and the other other is, who or what is being protected, because for sure, it isn't solely the McCanns.

.....so when was the body placed in the Renault? I believe at the time they hired the car they WOULD HAVE been under the media spotlight.
JohnyT
avatar
JohnyT

Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-06-01

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Brian_L on 14.02.17 21:56

I think there is still something we don't know involving the Podesta Bros, after all G wasn't going on holiday to 'fucking enjoy himself '
Brian_L
Brian_L

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-02-12

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest on 14.02.17 22:21

If, as forensic scientist David Barclay suggests (see article above) I think sedation would have perhaps been necessary to accomplish this staging. If one of the twins woke up during a staged abduction, this would definitely put a spanner in the works, so it would be necessary to make sure this didn't happen. If the Smith sighting was in fact genuine and if Mr Smith's testimony that the person he saw was in fact Gerry Mccann, then he would need to ensure the child he was carrying (not Maddie) would not wake up. This would also explain the position of carrying because a smaller child would be easier to cradle. The more natural position to carry a child who is almost four would be resting them on your shoulder but this would be too revealing. The reason I say this about the sedatives is because I do not think sedation necessarily plays any greater role in this than making the staging possible. The Renault Scenic was, I think, stored at a businessman friend's house and I think the media were as equally well stage managed as the abduction - in all likelihood - so they went where they were told to go. If a decision was made to move a body, it would be because the perpetrators felt emboldened and in control of the situation - a classic psychopathic high risk strategy.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Hobs on 14.02.17 22:44

@Brian_L wrote:I think there is still something we don't know involving the Podesta Bros, after all G wasn't going on holiday to 'fucking enjoy himself '
The podesta brothers alleged involvement is based on the two e-fits released.
The pros are claiming that the e-fits are based on two men, namely the podesta brothers who share a passing resemblance.
What they are determined to avoid mentioning is that the two e-fits are of the same man as described by two witnesses.
This is an attempt to again derail the investigation and also the media as well as forums and blogs.
A case of look over there not over here.

The Podesta brothers have nothing to do with the death and subsequent disposal of Maddie.
The blame for the death and subsequent disposal and coverup lies at the feet of the mccanns and also the tapas 7 to varying degrees.

Gerry told us he wasn't going on holiday to "fucking enjoy himself", i also expect he wasn't too happy when that nugget of video was leaked out, presumably by someone in the group.
Especially given what happened later on said vacation.
Incriminating?
At least worth a quiet Q&A over a cuppa as to how say you to the above statement?

As an aside, are we certain that was for the PDL vacation specifically or was there any other possible occasion when the whole group got togeather when said video could have been taken?

It just seems strange that such a possibly incriminating statement was released on video?
I woinder (as is my wont) was it perhaps a veiled threat to gerry that if something was said/done or not said/done, that further 'interesting stuff' would find itself in the public arena, perhaps a little veiled blackmail?

Drop me in it and i will drop you in it further.
Implicate me and i will implicate you with me and take you down with me?

This would/could perhaps explain their subsequent behavior, language and non cooperation.

Unfortunately i and uncle are not due to see payne anytime soon, however uncle also has some serious heart issues, mayhaps we will get to meet gerry.
Now that visit would be interesting for me at least winkwink

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 56
Location : uk

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by sandancer on 14.02.17 23:00

Oh Hobs I would pay good money to be a fly on the wall if ever you and uncle had to see Gerry ll   big grin

( Hope uncle despite all his problems is doing ok ) 

I always wondered why that video was not " wooshed " it's been kept in the public eye for some reason . Do we really know who took it , when and where ?

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 820
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 67
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest on 14.02.17 23:20

I absolutely agree with Hobbs (hello by the way) the e-fit is one man of medium build aged 35-45. The Podesta Brothers were both in 60s and 70s respectively at the time and one is very small and thin and the other very large. This is sabotage - an attempt to make anyone who doesn't subscribe to the abduction theory look like swivel-eyed loons by association. Don't buy it!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Roxyroo on 14.02.17 23:57

@Hobs wrote:
@Brian_L wrote:I think there is still something we don't know involving the Podesta Bros, after all G wasn't going on holiday to 'fucking enjoy himself '
The podesta brothers alleged involvement is based on the two e-fits released.
The pros are claiming that the e-fits are based on two men, namely the podesta brothers who share a passing resemblance.
What they are determined to avoid mentioning is that the two e-fits are of the same man as described by two witnesses.
This is an attempt to again derail the investigation and also the media as well as forums and blogs.
A case of look over there not over here.

The Podesta brothers have nothing to do with the death and subsequent disposal of Maddie.
The blame for the death and subsequent disposal and coverup lies at the feet of the mccanns and also the tapas 7 to varying degrees.

Gerry told us he wasn't going on holiday to "fucking enjoy himself", i also expect he wasn't too happy when that nugget of video was leaked out, presumably by someone in the group.
Especially given what happened later on said vacation.
Incriminating?
At least worth a quiet Q&A over a cuppa as to how say you to the above statement?

As an aside, are we certain that was for the PDL vacation specifically or was there any other possible occasion when the whole group got togeather when said video could have been taken?

It just seems strange that such a possibly incriminating statement was released on video?
I woinder (as is my wont) was it perhaps a veiled threat to gerry that if something was said/done or not said/done, that further 'interesting stuff' would find itself in the public arena, perhaps a little veiled blackmail?

Drop me in it and i will drop you in it further.
Implicate me and i will implicate you with me and take you down with me?

This would/could perhaps explain their subsequent behavior, language and non cooperation.

Unfortunately i and uncle are not due to see payne anytime soon, however uncle also has some serious heart issues, mayhaps we will get to meet gerry.
Now that visit would be interesting for me at least winkwink


I.m so so sick of the podesta bros/MBM connection as it is based on no facts AT ALL and its such a riduculous idea that these two wld take any risks by skulking about stealing children from their beds. IF this was anythjing to do with them they have enough money to pay an "abductor" or criminal to do it, and then even say "Well you take the blame, do the time and you.ll be rewarded upon release from jail" any career criminal wld take this chance, if they were used to being in and out of prison. Why on earth wld they do their own dirty work.
Imo this is a complete distraction/disinfo tactic from the actual leaked emails from John Podesta via WikiLeaks, which the MSM conveniently forget to include in any mention of "pizzagate" oh except Benn Swann, who did a very fair and non biased report on the factual evidence in the WLeaks, but hasnt been heard from since (prob another name added to the growing Clinton Kill List!)
I do, however believe the basic premise of Pizzagate-
WLeaks has an untarnished record.
Emails such as "i will have the three kids (ages and names described,oldest 11 i think) Ubered over for your entertainment in the heated hot tub"
The instagram photos with the hashtags #hoetard on a baby and #chickenlovers on a pic of a man and a baby and all the other sick graphics used on a public platform for a supposedly "family friendly restaraunt" are undeniable facts.
And of course the Podestas artwork, one is a huge photo of a babies behind in a nappy (ART??) and the other paintings of obvious child torture and bondage he has on the walls of his house.
All of these things i beleive, but the Podestas ACTUALLY doing the deed themselves is plainly ridiculous, apart from the well known fact, on this forum and elsewhere, that the efit is of ONE suspect!
Rant over. And i.m off topic again, my bad. X
bignono

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Posts : 421
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi on 15.02.17 0:07

I agree with you both Hobs and Roxyroo 100% - it's utter nonsense started by some crank with nothing better to do with their idle hours than make mischief. 

Trouble is these ridiculous rumours swiftly grow legs and take on a life of their own - once started it's nigh on impossible to reason with the deluded who believe. 

Seen it so many times over the years - not worth the space.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 16956
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.02.17 0:18

What's_up_doc? wrote:If,  as forensic scientist David Barclay suggests (see article above) I think sedation would have perhaps been necessary to accomplish this staging. If one of the twins woke up during a staged abduction,  this would definitely put a spanner in the works,  so it would be necessary to make sure this didn't happen.

REPLY: There is significant evidence that the abduction scene (children's room) was staged - and of course that claim is an integral part of the interim PJ report (10 Sep 2007) by Tavares de Almeida on the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann. The only evidence that the twins were sedated (by the abductor) comes from the McCanns and their close friends anyway - and is therefore not independent. I think there are very good grounds for thinking that the twins were not in that room at all that night.   

If the Smith sighting was in fact genuine

REPLY: There are just so many lines of evidence that it was not genuine

and if Mr Smith's testimony that the person he saw was in fact Gerry McCann,

REPLY: Smith only said he was 60% to 80% sure it was Gerry McCann. He only did so on the flimsy, if not ridiculous, basis that Gerry McCann was carrying Sean in the same way as he claimed the alleged man was on the night of 3 May. In any case Smith began working for the McCann Team and then Scotland Yard from January 2008 and also is on record as advising the public to 'look for the abductor'. His testimony on his sighting is so full of holes and contradictions as to be utterly worthless

then he would need to ensure the child he was carrying (not Maddie) would not wake up.

REPLY: Are you seriously suggesting that...
...at the very moment his wife and friends were raising the alarm about Madeleine at close on 10pm on 3 May...
...Gerry McCann was carrying another person's child...
...who had earlier been sedated (presumably by one of his parents)? I'm sorry, but this only goes to show how people fixated on the alleged truth of the Smith sighting end up inventing all manner of ludicrous stories to explain it
 

This would also explain the position of carrying because a smaller child would be easier to cradle. The more natural position to carry a child who is almost four would be resting them on your shoulder but this would be too revealing.

REPLY: Please check the facts. Smith said the child WAS being carried on the man's shoulder (exactly where Gerry McCann was holding Sean coming down the plane steps on 10 Sep 2007).  Jane Tanner's false description had the child cradled.
 

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15899
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum