The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine as a little pumpkin

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine as a little pumpkin

Post by PeterMac 02.11.14 9:57

Automated reply, within seconds.

From: anlpostmaster@assocnews.co.uk Your junk email filter is set to exclusive.
Sent: 02 November 2014 09:50:58
To: * * * * * *
This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.
Wait, it's safe!|I'm not sure. Let me check

Thank you for writing to us. Your email will be read by a Mail on Sunday executive and we will investigate any complaint as soon as possible but this is unlikely to be on a Sunday or Monday.
We welcome any comments on our articles and may decide to publish your point on our letters page or in our Corrections and Clarifications column. Please let us know if your comments are not for publication.
An individual reply to every email cannot be guaranteed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.11.14 10:38

Well done PeterM, keep em on their toes.

Yes I well remember that pic and also a discussion on it about the gaps in Maddie's teeth, but not in the pumpkin photo.

What is going on, nothing seems to add up and how on earth could such a mistake be made?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 02.11.14 11:02

There are a number of disparate photos from the UK of MMcC, also some familiar video clips
However, I don't recall seeing any videos of her in PdL, which surprises me
This pumpkin photo is supposed to be taken in the months before PdL, as is the one on the shetland pony on 13th April, ie some of the last photos before the holiday

Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 1108-12

But when was the last video of her that has been released to the public? Was it the Christmas one?
Atomic Peanut

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.11.14 11:05

Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder if Maddie has existed at all. 
No DNA found in the apartment, questionable photographs, coloboma......no coloboma ....no medical records for the police......unt zu weiter..
IMO

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 02.11.14 11:18

NickE wrote:Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder if Maddie has existed at all.
If you believe that, your starting point should be whether there were any independent witnesses in PdL who already knew her, ie could say for sure she was there. Then you can work backwards towards the pumpkin
Atomic Peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 02.11.14 11:30

This poor little child, someone knows exactly where she is, and one day, he/she/they will be answering to someone, whoever, have done their utmost to evade justice. I feel like screaming. But I do have to say these people are a lot smarter than we think, but not forever. The more people keep hammering on for justice, the closer the police will get, these people will slip up on some point, be it minor or major, but the good people who study this case will click on, proberly seconds after reading or watching the slip up. Big, big thanks to ALL on here, and other sites, we all only want the truth for Madeleine. Even the simple things, like this pumpkin pic, 3mths before Madeleine disappeared, correcting them will let a huge amount of people know, we're not giving up. (cheers PeterM and everyone else)
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by By Numbers 02.11.14 11:34

Marian wrote:The only known first cousins are Trish Cameron's much older son and John McCann's son and daughter, something like 4 and 7 years older than Madeleine.

P.S. That's John's daughter in the photo above.

That's John McCann's daughter? 

I know there's been some discussion of whether photos are really her, but, even though some things didn't make sense in terms of chronology, there were still the McCann features and I didn't know there was another young blonde McCann.
By Numbers

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.11.14 11:37

Perhaps the MoS 'thinks', that we 'think', we are as 'FORGETFUL' as the McCanns and their T7 'friends' when they gave TRUTHFUL 'statements' about that UN-FORGETABLE day, in May 2007, in Portugal!

Still folks, only another 54 shopping days til Xmas EASTER!

Can't find any big choccie EGGS in Sainsbury's though!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.11.14 12:00

IMO it sounds to me as though some people may be feeling some kind of strain or sumat?

Re. JeanM's last post.   big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.11.14 12:04

jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps the MoS 'thinks', that we 'think', we are as 'FORGETFUL' as the McCanns and their T7 'friends' when they gave TRUTHFUL 'statements' about that UN-FORGETABLE day, in May 2007, in Portugal!

Still folks, only another 54 shopping days til Xmas EASTER!

Can't find any big choccie EGGS in Sainsbury's though!

JeanM, A choccie santa tastes just as nice...............or so my hubby tells me biggergrin
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.11.14 12:31

MAY 2007? 'said' the McCanns

"No, NO, we were in Portugal in AUGUSCEMBER, said Mr McCann.

"cough, REMEMBER Kate, we weren't sure we'd get into that restaurant we'd pre-booked a table in?

"which month is REMEMBER, tiny tears?"

"the one after HALLOEASTMAS, of course, you silly hot lips"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 02.11.14 12:39

So Maddie vanished in early February?!
banghead
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.11.14 12:51

Atomic Peanut wrote:
However, I don't recall seeing any videos of her in PdL, which surprises me

What happened to the video camera sent to DC Martin in Hampshire ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 02.11.14 12:59

Just by the way, I was looking at the "pink shoes" video where, again, there seems no resemblance whatever between this child and, say, Everton shirt Maddie, tennis court Maddie, or pumpkin Maddie for that matter. What is a bit odd is that at the end her mouth opens and then the image is swirled away...it was somehow unpleasant how this was done.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.11.14 13:30

juliet wrote:Just by the way, I was looking at the "pink shoes" video where, again, there seems no resemblance whatever between this child and, say, Everton shirt Maddie, tennis court Maddie, or pumpkin Maddie for that matter. What is a bit odd is that at the end her mouth opens and then the image is swirled away...it was somehow unpleasant how this was done.

Which Everton shirt Maddie though? Even the two of them are markedly different.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 02.11.14 13:41

PeterMac wrote:
Atomic Peanut wrote:However, I don't recall seeing any videos of her in PdL, which surprises me
What happened to the video camera sent to DC Martin in Hampshire ?
I would have thought a "last video" would have been far more useful than a "last photo" as it would actually have shown her moving. In videos made in the UK she seems very much at ease in front of the camera so we might even have seen her full face, rather than sideways or looking away from the lens, as in all the holiday photos
Atomic Peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.11.14 14:00

Madeleine's smile in the pumpkin photo is so similar to the photo of Kate smiling in the Amsterdam photo.  Looks very much like her mother imo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 02.11.14 14:15

JR wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:Yes, Halloween in February. Everyone's doing it. winkwink 

I swear that child in the pumpkin suit is the same one in those weird Christmas photos featuring a "Madeleine" with brassy blond hair and a big, wide mouth with red lips and no teeth gaps. I think she and cousin Fiona are riding on Gerry's back in the photo, though I don't have a link handy. And I said it once before in a photo thread and I don't think anyone replied so maybe I'm way off base, but there's a black/gray scale photo from one of the holiday cameras (the series of photos that are all in black and hard to see); anyway, there's a photo of a child's face close up and it's that same mouth again. It's just my opinion, obviously, but I really think that child's image has been used to depict Madeleine in this pumpkin photo and that Christmas one. You can even sort of see blond hair in that black/gray photo. I don't know who it would be but it must be another Tapas child to appear on the holiday camera.

All IMO, of course.

Perhaps this photo serie, MissesWillYa?

Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 Three0nholiday-1

From: http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/DIscrepancies-by-Topic/Maddie-Picture-Comparison-with-Tapas-Children-1-830425.html

I had forgotten about these photos! They do raise some questions for me. I was actually thinking of another Tapas photo from the black/white ones, the child's face is in closeup with a very prominent mouth area. But this series is definitely very weird too...
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 02.11.14 14:16

sharonl wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:Yes, Halloween in February. Everyone's doing it. winkwink 

I swear that child in the pumpkin suit is the same one in those weird Christmas photos featuring a "Madeleine" with brassy blond hair and a big, wide mouth with red lips and no teeth gaps. I think she and cousin Fiona are riding on Gerry's back in the photo, though I don't have a link handy. And I said it once before in a photo thread and I don't think anyone replied so maybe I'm way off base, but there's a black/gray scale photo from one of the holiday cameras (the series of photos that are all in black and hard to see); anyway, there's a photo of a child's face close up and it's that same mouth again. It's just my opinion, obviously, but I really think that child's image has been used to depict Madeleine in this pumpkin photo and that Christmas one. You can even sort of see blond hair in that black/gray photo. I don't know who it would be but it must be another Tapas child to appear on the holiday camera.

All IMO, of course.

This picture? Madeleine as a little pumpkin - Page 2 12-05-07Maila1%20(5)_small

IIRC didn't Madeleine have a cousin of the same age living in Canada?

That's the one, thanks Sharonl. So blond! And I really think that's Pumpkin Girl's mouth. I didn't know about the cousin...intriguing.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 02.11.14 14:18

By Numbers wrote:
Marian wrote:The only known first cousins are Trish Cameron's much older son and John McCann's son and daughter, something like 4 and 7 years older than Madeleine.

P.S. That's John's daughter in the photo above.

That's John McCann's daughter? 

I know there's been some discussion of whether photos are really her, but, even though some things didn't make sense in terms of chronology, there were still the McCann features and I didn't know there was another young blonde McCann.

The big girl is John's daughter. I think she was around 10-11 years old when Madeleine disappeared.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 02.11.14 14:20

jeanmonroe wrote:MAY 2007? 'said' the McCanns

"No, NO, we were in Portugal in AUGUSCEMBER, said Mr McCann.

"cough, REMEMBER Kate, we weren't sure we'd get into that restaurant we'd pre-booked a table in?

"which month is REMEMBER, tiny tears?"

"the one after HALLOEASTMAS, of course, you silly hot lips"

spit coffee

Time is so fluid there! They should write for Dr Who.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 02.11.14 14:22

In this digital age, why is the quality of the pumpkin pic so bad? Even printing and scanning it wouldn't have that effect. It has the fuzziness of one of those old photos you find at the back of a cupboard in a large cardboard box. I wonder if the original jpeg could be issued for the sake of more clarity?
Atomic Peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 02.11.14 14:23

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
juliet wrote:Just by the way, I was looking at the "pink shoes" video where, again, there seems no resemblance whatever between this child and, say, Everton shirt Maddie, tennis court Maddie, or pumpkin Maddie for that matter. What is a bit odd is that at the end her mouth opens and then the image is swirled away...it was somehow unpleasant how this was done.

Which Everton shirt Maddie though? Even the two of them are markedly different.

I'm beginning to think that Pumpkin Girl, Christmas Maddie and platinum blond Everton Maddie are one and the same.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.11.14 14:31

melisande wrote:Madeleine's smile in the pumpkin photo is so similar to the photo of Kate smiling in the Amsterdam photo.  Looks very much like her mother imo

Do you think it could be a photo of K?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 02.11.14 14:31

Atomic Peanut wrote:In this digital age, why is the quality of the pumpkin pic so bad? Even printing and scanning it wouldn't have that effect. It has the fuzziness of one of those old photos you find at the back of a cupboard in a large cardboard box. I wonder if the original jpeg could be issued for the sake of more clarity?

I've wondered if it could be an old picture from before digital photography, but the shoes seem contemporary so the timing is probably basically accurate. But who is it a photo of?
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top