The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 17 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 17 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 17 Regist10

Let's Not Forget Brenda

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 17 Empty Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 10:26

Just 'thinking'

COULD DCI Redwood AND BHH be 'dragged' (kicking and screaming) into the 'inquest'?

THEY both 'KNEW' about the 'dossier', (earliest 9th September, 2014, i believe, (23 DAYS BEFORE BL's 'exposure')) didn't they?

'It' was 'sent' to OG officers, BY McCann 'family members' wasn't it? (BHH)

Who 'passed it on' to Leicester Police, apparently (BHH).

As Sky New's 'report' was about the 'dossier' can the coroner ask, who also 'knew' about the 'dossier'?

PRIOR to 'broadcast'

Martin Brunt's 'ascertion' that police 'ARE' investigating her.  (but, apparently the police were NOT 'investigating' BL, because she had not, broken the law, ANY law, she was just stating her 'opinions' about what she thought was an 'injustice' for a 3 years old 'missing' child)

Bottom line,,,,,,,'could' OG team 'members' and BHH be called to inquest, by coroner, and 'asked' what THEY 'knew', about the 'dossier'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.12.14 10:53

Have emailed Sky with some questions.
I do not expect an acknowledgement, let alone an answer !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 14:21

Did Martin Brunt, Sky News, jeopardise, diliberately and consciously, a possibly 'live' ongoing police 'investigation' by 'interfering' with a possible police 'suspect/witness'?

Who had NOT broken any UK laws!

Martin Brunt told BL 'the police are investigating'

If, IF, Brunt, Sky News, has 'interfered' in a live police 'investigation' that's tantamount to 'perverting the course of justice' or 'misconduct in public place'

Did Brunt 'threatened' BL, behind her closed door?

And would we 'believe' him if he said he 'didn't'?

If, IF, indeed there was a 'live' investigation' going on, into BL's 'behaviour', then it IS Brunt, and Sky News, that has broken the law!

And both, imo, should be 'charged' with 'nobbling /interfering" with a future possible police suspect/witness'!

YES? NO?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.12.14 14:45

An interesting concept, JeanM.  

We have it on film Brunt's authority that the police were investigating the content of Ms Leyland's tweets in relation to the McCanns and, as far as I'm aware, the remit of a crime reporter does not include confronting police suspects as it may cause an innocent party to become the subject of a media frenzy and expose them to reputational damage of the type experienced by Mr Christopher Jefferies who was the wholly innocent landlord of a murder victim.  

Whatever possessed Brunt to act as he did?  And whatever possessed Sky News to broadcast his report without affording Ms Leyland the same consideration they afforded Ms Fat Ankles?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.12.14 15:21

The ankles are "Well within the bounds of normal ankles" said a spokesman
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 15:29

Whatever possessed Brunt to act as he did?
----------------------------------

He had an interest % (to protect) of a certain 'book' he 'plugged' relentessly on Sky News?

Possibly thought 'that % will come in handy' towards the 'ol pension pot.

Brunt spent a long time, 'Looking for McCann 'trolls'" but very, very, little time actually 'Looking for Madeleine'  winkwink

See what i did there?  winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.12.14 15:34

I would hope there are some laws in place to protect someone like Brenda, to be able to keep her private details private and not for public consumption for those that wish to do harm to another. If there are such laws in place and someone like Brunt & Sky news have breached those laws then they should by rights have incurred whatever the due penalty is for that. No criminal offence has been established yet, but is that what the Coroner said could change after the inquest hearing? Once all the circumstances at the inquest have been established into Brenda's death, can family then take the case further to perhaps criminal charges if the law has been broken, and as a consequence their family member died as a result of the harrassment?

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.12.14 15:38

PeterMac wrote:The ankles are "Well within the bounds of normal ankles" said a spokesman

Should the family source spokesman take a tape measure to parts above the ankle, I suspect they will be found to fall well outside the bounds of what is considered to be normal or, indeed, healthy, PeterM.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.12.14 15:42

jeanmonroe wrote:Whatever possessed Brunt to act as he did?
----------------------------------

He had an interest % (to protect) of a certain 'book' he 'plugged' relentessly on Sky News?

Possibly thought 'that % will come in handy' towards the 'ol pension pot.

Brunt spent a long time, 'Looking for McCann 'trolls'" but very, very, little time actually 'Looking for Madeleine'  winkwink

See what i did there?  winkwink

It occurs to me that Brunty's getting a bit long in the tooth for the active life of a roving crime reporter, jeanm.  What d'ya reckon.. early retirement or a desk job where he can do no more harm in head office? winkwink
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 15:55

The ONLY question, imo, the coroner should be asking is:

"Would, could, it reasonably, be assumed, that BL, who had not broken any UK law, be 'here' today, if, MB and Sky News, had NOT broadcast her 'image and place of abode and twitter 'user' name' thus subjecting her to life threatening, threats, from so called McCann 'supporters' and 'implying', to her, that she had, broken UK law, which she hadn't, and the police were investigating"?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.12.14 16:02

I put this on the twitter page,but I think it should go here,i am absolutely disgusted.

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 17 B5OR8k1IAAAQ-m6
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 16:07

ultimaThule wrote: Whatever possessed Brunt to act as he did?
---------------------------------

It occurs to me that Brunty's getting a bit long in the tooth for the active life of a roving crime reporter, jeanm.  What d'ya reckon.. early retirement or a desk job where he can do no more harm in head office? winkwink

Dosen't matter where he goes, or what he does, you can forget any 'good stuff' he did.

HE WILL ONLY EVER BE 'REMEMBERED' FOR HARRASSING, DOORSTEPPING, A FEMALE PENSIONER, AND BY HIS ACTION, 'SUBJECTING' HER TO 'DEATH THREATS', FROM MCCANN 'SUPPORTERS' WHICH COULD, COULD, HAVE BEEN A SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTATING 'FACTOR' LEADING TO HER TAKING HER OWN LIFE.

HE MUST FEEL SOOO 'PROUD' OF HIS 'ACTIONS' AGAINST A FEMALE PENSIONER!

CAN'T SEEM TO 'REMEMBER' HIS 'DOORSTEPPING' OF THE SPEAKERS WIFE, SB, WHEN SHE SENT 'VILE' TWEETS, AND 'ACCUSATIONS', ABOUT LORD Mc!

SHE MIGHT HAVE SENT HER 'PADDY' AROUND TO BRUNT TO ERM, HAVE A 'CHAT'!

ACTUALLY, THAT PROBABLY EXPLAINS WHY HE NEVER 'DOORSTEPPED' SB!

'DOORSTEPPING' A VULNERABLE FEMALE PENSIONER............TICK.

'DOORSTEPPING' A HEALTHY, BARE KNUCKLE FIGHTING, 6' 3" 'BLOKE'......................NO CHANCE!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.12.14 16:19

It's my understanding that Brenda Leyland was subjected to a concerted twitter attack by McCann supporters which may have begun in February of this year, jeanm, and I am curious to know whether this will be a subject of remark at the inquest into her premature death.    

@tiny Can you provide a link to that truly disgusting tweet?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.12.14 16:19

tiny wrote:I put this on the twitter page,but I think it should go here,i am absolutely disgusted.

People projecting their hatred onto others and showing themselves up for what they really are. Makes me wonder what they must be like in real life.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.12.14 16:23

ultimaThule wrote:It's my understanding that Brenda Leyland was subjected to a concerted twitter attack by McCann supporters which may have begun in February of this year, jeanm, and I am curious to know whether this will be a subject of remark at the inquest into her premature death.    

Definitely. You accuse your critics of the very thing that you yourself are doing. It's a surprisingly effective device. Especially if used on people who would never do such a thing.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.12.14 16:31

ultimaThule wrote:It's my understanding that Brenda Leyland was subjected to a concerted twitter attack by McCann supporters which may have begun in February of this year, jeanm, and I am curious to know whether this will be a subject of remark at the inquest into her premature death.    

Dr Didit on twitter
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 16:33

tiny wrote:I put this on the twitter page,but I think it should go here,i am absolutely disgusted.

I fully EXPECT Brunt and Sky News to 'track' down and 'doorstep' this 'troll' and 'expose' him/her for what they are doing, to BL's remaining family members.

And then,.......... i WOKE up!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.12.14 16:47

Jeanmonro,you have no chance of brunt or sky investigating vile people like this,they belong to the McCann scam
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 16:52

tiny wrote:Jeanmonro,you have no chance of brunt or sky investigating vile people like this, they belong to the McCann scam

Surely:

"you have no chance of brunt or sky investigating vile people like this, they belong to the "SAME" McCann 'scam'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.12.14 17:04

In view of your subsequent post I've deleted the comments I made here, tiny  .
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.12.14 17:15

Please 'ascertain' the 'correct' twitterer before 'commentating'

Thankyou.

UT: you might want to 'delete/reconsider' your last 'post' if you're not SURE it is about the 'disgusting' twatterer' that twitted about BL.

Thankyou.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.12.14 17:27

Due to tiny's subsequent post (below), I've also deleted the comments I made here..
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.12.14 17:59

jeanmonroe wrote:Please 'ascertain' the 'correct' twitterer before 'commentating'

Thankyou.

UT: you might want to 'delete/reconsider' your last 'post' if you're not SURE it is about the 'disgusting' twatterer' that twitted about BL.

Thankyou.
sorry bout that,i think it came from stop the myths.it was re.tweeted by larrypkay,but I cant find it now--FOUND IT

Dr. Didit@Nora_ply 4h4 hours ago
@OlwynMassey @LarryPKay @Cisttootbp @Daily_Express No problem! I'm so glad you asked. #McCann pic.twitter.com/DXbvhY0hyN

More

• Embed Tweet

• Retweets 2
  • Favourite 1
  • Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 17 KJ92ALut_normal       

tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.12.14 19:40

I make no bones about my dislike of Twitter and although I read the McCann hashtag it mostly leaves me cold (but that's just my opinion). For this reason I don't often post up a tweet from it. However, this one caught my eye.

Princess Princess@Princessmc2014 16m16 minutes ago
You would truly hope that the cops running the UK Could remember the name of a missing child!!! NOPE #McCann http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6c1aRUUPgE&feature=youtu.be …
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.12.14 20:03

aquila wrote:I sincerely hope among many, many questions, the Coroner will ask Sky News why exactly they chose Brenda Leyland from a 'secret dossier' and why in God's name they thought it newsworthy (i.e. in the public interest) to show her face and Martin Brunt's door-stepping of her every fifteen minutes for an entire day.

Among many questions I hope the Coroner will question Brunt: why did he accept her invite to go into her house to chat with her, and then not mention her side of the story in the programme?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top