The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 Mm11

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 Mm11

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by margaret 03.07.14 19:44

NickE wrote:[
The various “arguidos” (suspects) and witnesses interviewed over the last couple of days have not, apparently, revealed any new evidence - and have certainly not in any way corroborated the Metropolitan Police theory that Madeleine was taken in a botched burglary and then murdered, with her body buried close to the apartment in Praia da Luz from which she disappeared on May 3, 2007.

Oh dear, that's that theory put to bed then. And we're back to we were 7 years ago like he said with the only people to be ruled out the tapas 9.

FWIW l think Redwoods playing a blinder.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by lj 03.07.14 19:54

BigRon wrote:DCI Redwood and Constable Ron Seal are packing away their papers for the night.

"So is that it then sir?"

"Hm?"

"No further forward than 7 years ago? Are we shutting up shop with Grange now? No point in throwing good money after bad I s'pose.."

"I think it's been a very worthwhile exercise Constable. No scandals - shows the Met in a good light. Tried to take the spotlight away from Plebgate and this other nasty business with the deleted files in that discrimination case. We'll win that publicity battle yet, lad. Shame we haven't found a single shred of evidence to support any theory of that little girl being abducted. Still had a few trips to the beach, eh Constable?"

"I was thinking about that sir. I was looking up in my copy of 'The Bog Standard Book of Policing' that quite often when children go missing the one responsible is the last one to see them alive or a guardian who's to blame."

"Don't be silly Constable - who's going to abduct their own child?"

"Yes but look at cases like Holly Wells & Jessica Chapman - murdered by Ian Huntley (last person to see them alive); April Jones taken by Mark Bridger (last person to see them alive; Tia Sharp (killed by Stuart Hazell - last person to see her alive). And the list goes on... Do you think we might be missing a trick sir?"

"What are you trying to say Constable? Come on, out with it. I've got a session at the Consol Sun Centre booked in twenty minutes."

"Do you think Maddie's parents could have something to do with it? The original investigation did point the finger at them just a little bit."

"What??! Are you mad? They've been searching for that child for years!"

"Actually sir reading the files neither of them have ever actually done any proper, you know, searching."

"Really? What have they done then?"

"Changed their version of events several times, set up a fund which they have used for their own ends, had cadaver dogs alert on keys and clothing, refused to answer 48 police questions, employed top lawyers to sue anyone who questions their version of events or even publishes extracts from the actual hard evidence of the case. So shouldn't we maybe.. bring the parents in and ask them a few teeny questions?"

"You'll never reach DCI lad - just read the damn brief. Terms of Reference. That's as good as your contract of employment that, lad."

"Sir?"

"Operation Grange is to review the evidence surrounding the abduction of Madeleine McCann. Abduction - which clearly means some stranger walking in and taking her. Don't get going off on tangents about the parents, lad. It's them we're supposed to be helping - give them a bit of solace. Crikey Constable - you'll ruin me chances of a Knighthood. I'm off - now where's me Ambre Solaire??"

spit coffee

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 03.07.14 20:09

No futher than they were 7 years ago can only mean the mccanns and tapas friends are back in the frame
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 03.07.14 20:13

Or deep in it up to their eyeballs ? big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 20:16

@tiny.

EXACTLY.

And they all will be.

SOON.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 03.07.14 20:22

Big Ron - I have a horrible feeling that you could be very close to the truth.   

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 110921
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 20:25

If we are back where we were 7 years ago (minus many millions of tax-payers £££'s) then what to do?...

Start again.

With the parents.

Ask Kate the 48 questions.

Like they should have done at the outset of OG.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 03.07.14 20:36

Ohh, a little closer to those who committed the crime. But ofcourse, the mcs will pleased nothing has come of these interviews which will give them more hope maddie is still alive and well and has not been seriously harmed or? Yea right! IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 03.07.14 20:38

Hicks wrote:Apparently Andy Redwood inspired the writer of the Waking the Dead series. It is based on him.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/waking-the-dead-style-expert-called-224209.

I can see that, the robotic stance and unblinking stare probably masks a hot temper.

I am in two minds about him. He is either a brilliant strategist, and has great patience in playing the long game......or he is getting pressure from above to get some kind of conclusion quickly. So maybe just plodding on filling time until his retirement.

Naturally.... I hoping he's a brilliant strategist.

I haven't seen anything to justify the sort of criticism Redwood gets on this forum. I think it's pathetic the way he's abused at will because people are in the dark about what's really happening. It's no different from supporters of the McCanns targeting Amaral IMO.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 20:38

@bluebag.

No. A thorough and precise investigation that has eliminated all potential suspects, theorys, leads, which takes us back to the only culprits. The mccanns and associates imo.

What the only conclusion it can be imo.

Simple.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 03.07.14 20:42

tiny wrote:No futher than they were 7 years ago can only mean the mccanns and tapas friends are back in the frame

Quite Tiny.

And let's not forget the emphasis the current investigation is putting on the use of dogs.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 20:46

ShuBob wrote:
tiny wrote:No futher than they were 7 years ago can only mean the mccanns and tapas friends are back in the frame

Quite Tiny.

And let's not forget the emphasis the current investigation is putting on the use of dogs.
Where they were seven years ago?
What, as described in Amaral's "libellous" book, you mean?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 03.07.14 20:47

Popcorn wrote:
ShuBob wrote:

Quite Tiny.

The very same place and the very same book Popcorn  titter 
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 03.07.14 20:48

FrankS wrote:@bluebag.

No. A thorough and precise investigation that has eliminated all potential suspects, theorys, leads, which takes us back to the only culprits. The mccanns and associates imo.

Simple.

That's what I hope this back to 7 years ago means. Everything ticked off except the elephant in the room.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 03.07.14 20:50

The "elephant" in the room carrying cuddle cat after washing it ? big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 20:55

No margin of error.

You, me and the world needs to be eliminated before arrests can be made and then a conviction.

Convictions will come.

No more slagging off Redwood. Which i cant understand on here.

He will get them.

A certain.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 03.07.14 20:58

Popcorn wrote:
ShuBob wrote:

Quite Tiny.

Where this  may be seven years on is searching for body seven years after.

So Mr Amaral has been correct all along?

Say for about seven years plus?

Ask Andy  and the SY dogs Your Honour.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 21:02

MRNOODLES wrote:
FrankS wrote:@bluebag.

Simple.

That's what I hope this back to 7 years ago means.  Everything ticked off except the elephant in the room.

Hmmm... or... the last 7 years never happened.

That's the way I see it.

By the way, it's impossible to eliminate all the impossibilities.. that's Sherlock Holmes nonsense.

We're in "what are we going to do now" land.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 03.07.14 21:05

ShuBob wrote:I haven't seen anything to justify the sort of criticism Redwood gets on this forum. I think it's pathetic the way he's abused at will because people are in the dark about what's really happening. It's no different from supporters of the McCanns targeting Amaral IMO.

Tend to agree with you, ShuBob. I have no idea what's going on and know I have no idea what's going and that it's all quite baffling. However, I also don't expect Redwood or any police to be commenting on who they've (re)interviewed, what they think of x piece of evidence etc. 
The announcing of "suspects" to be interviewed in the next few weeks, or whatever the phrase was - seemed ridiculous at the time. We later discover, in fact it was. These people appear to have been contacted and agreed to be interviewed by appointment, hardly a forewarning of a swoop on unsuspecting suspects.

Many believe we're heading for a whitewash and there is significant indication of this, I'm not convinced this is is the case, but could be proved wrong.

We know we haven't seen all the evidence from the original investigation, much less what may have been discovered in the last 2 or 3 years. 
To me, Redwood doesn't give anything away. I think others have mentioned this. What indication this is, as to his integrity, I'm not sure it is possible to judge. 

I'm not a fan of the Met Police by any stretch of the imagination, I just like to be clear about someone's wrongdoing and with regard to Redwood, at this point, I am not.
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.07.14 21:33

NickE wrote: ...the arrival on Tuesday of Welsh sniffer dogs...
That's put you English dogs, Eddie & Keela, in your place.

Who are they?

Rhodri & Angharad?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.07.14 21:40

Tony Bennett wrote:
NickE wrote: ...the arrival on Tuesday of Welsh sniffer dogs...
That's put you English dogs, Eddie & Keela, in your place.

Who are they?

Rhodri & Angharad?
Heth 'n' Lee

Heddlu
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.07.14 21:40

Some of the MET team returned to UK today.
Redwood is still in PT,he refused to answer when he would go home.
8 July???

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2014-07-03-ltimas-testemunhas-no-caso-maddie-ja-foram-interrogadas
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 21:45

Dont like to see dissing the dogs Tony.

Extremely reliable whether they come from England or Wales.

Trained to do a job. That is what they do.

They dont fail.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

murat - Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 37 Empty Re: Breaking news on Sky

Post by Sparklehorse 03.07.14 21:47

How would 16 year old beggar have been able to afford a mobile  phone? Were they not quite hard to get hold of in Portugal then and pretty expensive too.
Sparklehorse
Sparklehorse

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 21:51

Nicke.

Sorry, i am on my phone tonight so cant quote or see links.

I see that as a positive that some of OG gone home.

They know what the score is. Why stay.

They done phase 2.

Phase 3 will be interviewing suspects in the UK. Where the on ly suspects live. IMO. Leicester i believe.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top