The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 Regist10

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by ChippyM 08.06.14 15:57

No agreed Plebgate, she didn't really right it for the average joe.  Is it the kind of thing you might do if you were a notoriously 'tough' reporter who has come to realise they were taken for a ride and wanted to let someone know the gloves are about to off?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by plebgate 08.06.14 16:00

I am not reading it like that Chippy but there you go.

Tough reporter as in grabbing people by the throat and calling others haters - no not for me at all.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 08.06.14 16:11

plebgate wrote:I am not reading it like that Chippy but there you go.

Tough reporter as in grabbing people by the throat and calling others haters - no not for me at all.

No I don't like her either, she's no heroine or anything like that but interesting words she chose to use.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.06.14 17:25

ChippyM wrote:
plebgate wrote:I am not reading it like that Chippy but there you go.

No I don't like her either, she's no heroine or anything like that but interesting words she chose to use.
Agree ChippyM yes

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.06.14 17:39

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Unless it is subtle hint the day wasn't the 3rd Peter? Like a day that was really sunny and would bring a sweat on sitting round the pool?
And the only two evenings which fit that are arrival day - Saturday, when they went to the Millennium,
and Sunday - when, like all other families on holiday, they put on new clothes, and skipped round the resort exploring and sitting by the pool taking pictures of the children.
This is all so NORMAL ! (And that evening seems to have been OK, though there is clear evidence of a cloud bank beginning to form)

What is not normal is to pretend that four days later, after it has actually been raining during the week, and is freezing cold and windy -
testified to everyone within miles around including their own tame witnesses - and various ex-pats and the Government Weather recording Stations . . .
to pretend that the Last Photo was taken at lunchtime on that day.
But it was Mitchell who was clearly involved in that, so what can one expect.
And they had a good reason for doing it. And for a time it worked - until we realised that Mitchell was involved, and had a second and third look at it and realised it was a pure McMitchell Lie.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 08.06.14 18:02

I'm on the fence with this one, although leaning slightly towards her being totally pro-MacCann and this article having no hidden meanings.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 08.06.14 18:13

PeterMac wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Unless it is subtle hint the day wasn't the 3rd Peter? Like a day that was really sunny and would bring a sweat on sitting round the pool?
And the only two evenings which fit that are arrival day - Saturday, when they went to the Millennium,
and Sunday - when, like all other families on holiday, they put on new clothes, and skipped round the resort exploring and sitting by the pool taking pictures of the children.
This is all so NORMAL !  (And that evening seems to have been OK, though there is clear evidence of a cloud bank beginning to form)

What is not normal is to pretend that four days later, after it has actually been raining during the week, and is freezing cold and windy -
testified to everyone within miles around including their own tame witnesses - and various ex-pats and the Government Weather recording Stations . . .
to pretend that the Last Photo was taken at lunchtime on that day.
But it was Mitchell who was clearly involved in that, so what can one expect.
And they had a good reason for doing it.  And for a time it worked - until we realised that Mitchell was involved, and had a second and third look at it and realised it was a pure McMitchell Lie.

The question remains is why Mitchell wanted/needed to do this and why the McCanns went along with it? 

I can't get my head round it. No scenario totally adds up.

I hope very soon we get some more puzzle pieces that make things a bit clearer.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.06.14 18:15

bristow wrote:I'm on the fence with this one, although leaning slightly towards her being totally pro-MacCann and this article having no hidden meanings.
I think it's 'puff yourself up' crap controversial nonsense.

It's on the same page as discussing Justin Bieber, whether Sgt Bowe Bergdahl is a taliban traitor or a war hero (bizarre copy that compares British war heroes with Idaho) and having a go at Nick Clegg and Vince Cable.

This woman needs to clearly rethink her career.

I don't want newsreaders to bring me unbiased news on the telly and then do what is tantamount to a gossip column where they voice meaningless, ambiguous tripe all under a pink heading calling themselves 'SKY NEWS ANCHOR'

There's lots more on the page. Just nonsense.

Well, I bought the newspaper today just so I could see what was on KB's page. I'm doing a spot of painting next week so the newspaper will come in handy to catch the drips.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 08.06.14 18:22

I agree. Who is she to call people haters? She's just a newsreader who is jumping on the bandwagon as this is such a high profile story. She's just done it to cause controversy.

I really don't think there's a subliminal message in her piece whatsoever.
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.06.14 18:45

Gawd, next time she's on location at some Royal thingummy I'll be wondering if she really likes their dresses.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 08.06.14 19:22

I can’t believe that Kay Burley is really surprised by the staggering number of people that don’t believe the McCanns, because there’s so many valid reasons for why they don’t and she knows what they are. Here’s one:

In  her book ‘Madeleine’, Kate McCann says, "As a lawyer once said to me, apropos another matter, 'One coincidence, two coincidences – maybe they're still coincidences. Any more than that and it stops being coincidence.'"

A child vanishes and two trained dogs (one cadaver dog and one blood dog) are brought in to search the area which includes a number of apartments and cars. The dogs don’t make one, two or even three alerts, they make 12 alerts and every one of them exclusively connected to the missing child and her family. The couple say the dogs are unreliable so, what is it about the McCanns that causes them to leave a trail of scent so strange it fools cadaver and blood dogs. That’s a staggering coincidence.

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 Floorplanenglishversion
[Note: Diagram above is incorrect as it indicates cadaver odour beside the bedroom window. The odour was actually found outside the patio doors 'in the flowerbed of the yard']
Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 5 CdMothertraces
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id129.html
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 08.06.14 20:18

Does intrigue me how many in the media world whether reporters,cameramen,photographers etc believe the mccs.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 08.06.14 21:03

Google translate and my Portuguese is not the best, but I see now that the Portuguese-American lady Isabelle McFadden has translated the sentence from Sandra Felgueiras. 

IsabelleMcFadden ‏

[ltr]@PORTUGALONLINE[/ltr]

13 min
@suzannetaylor71 PJ statement to Sandra Felgueiras translation : PJ now believes who is responsible is in UK and a 1 time offender #mccann

D.P???
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 08.06.14 21:17

NickE wrote:Google translate and my Portuguese is not the best, but I see now that the Portuguese-American lady Isabelle McFadden has translated the sentence from Sandra Felgueiras. 

IsabelleMcFadden ‏

[ltr]@PORTUGALONLINE[/ltr]

13 min
@suzannetaylor71 PJ statement to Sandra Felgueiras translation : PJ now believes who is responsible is in UK and a 1 time offender #mccann

D.P???

I'm really struggling to keep up here - what's this all about? I've missed something. (Again.)
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 08.06.14 21:23

That makes no sense to me. If we believe the dogs, Tapas 9 statement inconsistencies etc, then a lone person can't work can it?

Or everything that as gone before really is wrong....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 08.06.14 21:30

Yes it makes sense.GM with asistance on a need to know basis.He has a Cats File for a reason.
cassius

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.06.14 21:31

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
The question remains is why Mitchell wanted/needed to do this and why the McCanns went along with it? 
Because they had to prove that Madeline was still alive and well at lunchtime on 3rd.
No one saw her on 3rd
Tapas group were banished to the `paraiso bar, first and last time
Kate was sent on a jog, to run PAST the paraiso, to give everyone including herself an alibi . . .

Then the family meet for tea, with Kate saying in one "version" she arrived to find them at tea, and in another "version", signing M out of the creche
The M is terminally fatigued and has to be carried back, then only P 'sees' her, or not for 30 minutes or 30 seconds, with Kate either naked or not and the children dressed in WHITE, (Not pink with eeyore)
Come on ! ! !

The Last Photo was Mitchell's finest Hour.
And we have blown it out of the water.

And, Yes Grange and several other people know all about it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 08.06.14 21:32

I think Portugal on line just likes to go with the flow on twitter, i don't think she has any more idea of what is happening than we do.BTW i like Kate burley she is a Yorkshire lass  flag
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 08.06.14 21:33

One perpetrator many accomplices?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.14 21:53

There is no way, NO WAY, that Burley would have mentioned the cadaver dogs and their evidence if she was writing this article as a 'Pro'. End of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 08.06.14 21:56

PeterMac wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Because they had to prove that Madeline was still alive and well at lunchtime on 3rd.
No one saw her on 3rd
Tapas group were banished to the `paraiso bar, first and last time
Kate was sent on a jog, to run PAST the paraiso, to give everyone including herself an alibi . . .

Then the family meet for tea, with Kate saying in one "version" she arrived to find them at tea, and in another "version", signing M out of the creche
The M is terminally fatigued and has to be carried back, then only P 'sees' her, or not for 30 minutes or 30 seconds, with Kate either naked or not and the children dressed in WHITE, (Not pink with eeyore)
Come on ! ! !

The Last Photo was Mitchell's finest Hour.
And we have blown it out of the water.

And, Yes Grange and several other people know all about it.

But will/is it being used is the $64,000 question. It also must require a very powerful reason for the Tapas 7, nannies and maybe some other people to keep quiet.

An accident wouldn't have this level of cover-up IMO.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.14 21:57

Naz_Nomad wrote:

This what I was trying to say earlier, in a somewhat cruder way.  She's a Sky mouthpiece.  What comes out of her mouth (or keyboard) must be officially Sky approved.

Murdoch hedging his bets?

Or writing the script? As perhaps he has been doing since he and Brooks, ahem, persuaded Cameron into launching the review. Just a muse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton 08.06.14 22:00

I see what you're saying, media control, tide has turned, etc.

However, it's a bit ambiguous if the tide has turned isn't it?

When investigations turn, they turn quickly, and the media aren't far behind
phil_burton

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.14 22:09

I'm not at all sure that the investigation has 'turned', Phil, in fact I'm very wary of the English investigation full stop. We have seen recent hints that there are changes in the way the media are reporting on this case and I have started to wonder if that tide is on the turn.

What is absolutely indisputable, though, is that Murdoch and his empire is very very powerful indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 08.06.14 22:12

The media if they think SY/Met are up to no good could start questioning this expensive investigation. The media can't be sued by them can they?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top