The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Regist10

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.06.14 10:48

gbwales wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:Have no fear, aiyoyo - they are still there on twitter (maybe not as many, maybe 4xa few socks!) - though I don't see most as I've blocked all I can. Engaging with them is like an infinite circle of frustration and stress big grin

That Harry Blackwood - @blamedandshamed - is going to be fun though isn't he... Totally kick-ass  big grin 

“@blamedandshamed: You burgle an apartment. You're disturbed by a child. You run. FACT. You don't take the child. FACT. There were no intruders. FACT. #mccann” 

“@blamedandshamed: To  #mccann sycophants who can't see truth, call me what you want, abuse away. Your opinions are irrelevant. Not a single f*** will be given” 

“@blamedandshamed: Note to all the stupid #mccann lovers who are spouting abuse. I won't debate. I'll abuse you then block you. I don't have time for idiots” 

“@blamedandshamed: Thanks to the #mccann supporters who have motivated me to make my forthcoming blog even more incisive. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ABDUCTION. FACT.” 

“@blamedandshamed: #mccann justice seekers. I'm gobsmacked by your warm welcomes and kind words. I'm massively motivated. The truth is coming. I'm 100% certain” 

He's promising a blog on Friday I think...
Oh yes! I've seen on my timeline this morning that he's going down a storm Wink
Blog should be interesting! yes
Do you have a page link please?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by MrsC 10.06.14 10:56

Looking forward to reading his blog!  clapping 

Wasn't there a poster back in the days of the 3As or even the Mirror forum who used to state 'FACT' after everything they had written. It's ringing a bell somewhere. titter
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.06.14 11:01

He has a blog here I think http://namedblamedandshamed.blogspot.co.uk/   I can't see anything McCann related though.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 10.06.14 11:20

He has a blog here I think http://namedblamedandshamed.blogspot.co.uk/   I can't see anything McCann related though.

It's due there in a few days.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.06.14 11:23

MrsC wrote:Looking forward to reading his blog!  clapping 

Wasn't there a poster back in the days of the 3As or even the Mirror forum who used to state 'FACT' after everything they had written. It's ringing a bell somewhere. titter
I thought of that poster when I read the link.    He used to call him Mr. Jerry, FACT and used to aways post as WE think.  Sumat like that.

Can't recall name but was very interesting I thought.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 11:25

plebgate wrote:

I thought of that poster when I read the link.    He used to call him Mr. Jerry, FACT and used to aways post as WE think.  Sumat like that.

Wasn't it Lucian Deville or something like that?

https://twitter.com/FACT_FACT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 11:26

Lucian Deville or something?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.06.14 11:26

admin wrote:
plebgate wrote:

Yes that's right.   I thought sometimes he was hilarious.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 11:27

Yeah it is Lucian Deville but the link I posted doesn't work...although Lucian has got a twitter account.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 11:27

plebgate wrote:
admin wrote:
plebgate wrote:

Yes that's right.   I thought sometimes he was hilarious.

Hehe, he used to say 'Mr Jerry and it's wife'  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 11:30

That Twitter link works for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 10.06.14 11:31

admin wrote:
plebgate wrote:

Ah, yes I think it was ~ I asked a question the other day about a poster who used to call the McCann people Mr Jerry & it's wife (childish maybe but it always made me smile) - so he is one and the same person this blogger/twitterer, it would seem.  dance Looking forward to reading this blog so much now!

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 11:33

So are you saying Harry Blackwood is Lucian Deville just because he said FACT?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.06.14 11:34

Sticking the word FACT after anything is equivalent to Jane Tanner's  "I am telling the truth, you know", or Kate's / Janet's "To be honest . . ., or,  If I'm honest "
It is a red flag, that either there is nothing on which to base the statement, in the first instance,  or that what follows is a lie, in the second and third instances.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 10.06.14 11:36

admin wrote:So are you saying Harry Blackwood is Lucian Deville just because he said FACT?

I was just jumping to conclusions, and perhaps hoping they are one and the same - Lucien Deville was very amusing.  whistling  blushing1

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.06.14 11:49

PeterMac wrote:Sticking the word FACT after anything is equivalent to Jane Tanner's  "I am telling the truth, you know", or Kate's / Janet's "To be honest . . ., or,  If I'm honest "
It is a red flag, that either there is nothing on which to base the statement, in the first instance,  or that what follows is a lie, in the second and third instances.

HERE's 'some'  FACTS!

ONLY the parents, (and their 'friends') of a 'missing' child have said 'She (Madeleine) WAS abducted'...FACT.

Their 'highly paid representative' in a high court, also 'said' that, but had to sheepishly withdraw her 'assertion' when she admitted that her 'claim' ("Madeleine was abducted") was based SOLELY upon 'what her clients (McCanns) had TOLD her'...FACT.

Carter Ruck, the McCanns hugely expensive, 'lawyers' have not said or repeated, since that 'embarrassment', that 'Madeleine McCann WAS abducted'.....FACT.

The McCanns, at Leveson, under oath, did NOT say their daughter Madeleine 'WAS abducted' or that 'Madeleine WAS connected to an abduction'......FACT
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.06.14 13:04

PeterMac wrote:Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Lookmaddie%2BKopie%2B2

Ha Ha Ha......that was hilarious.

It made me spat out my doughnut.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.06.14 13:10

rainbow-fairy wrote:
gbwales wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:Have no fear, aiyoyo - they are still there on twitter (maybe not as many, maybe 4xa few socks!) - though I don't see most as I've blocked all I can. Engaging with them is like an infinite circle of frustration and stress big grin

That Harry Blackwood - @blamedandshamed - is going to be fun though isn't he... Totally kick-ass  big grin 

“@blamedandshamed: You burgle an apartment. You're disturbed by a child. You run. FACT. You don't take the child. FACT. There were no intruders. FACT. #mccann” 

“@blamedandshamed: To  #mccann sycophants who can't see truth, call me what you want, abuse away. Your opinions are irrelevant. Not a single f*** will be given” 

“@blamedandshamed: Note to all the stupid #mccann lovers who are spouting abuse. I won't debate. I'll abuse you then block you. I don't have time for idiots” 

“@blamedandshamed: Thanks to the #mccann supporters who have motivated me to make my forthcoming blog even more incisive. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ABDUCTION. FACT.” 

“@blamedandshamed: #mccann justice seekers. I'm gobsmacked by your warm welcomes and kind words. I'm massively motivated. The truth is coming. I'm 100% certain” 

He's promising a blog on Friday I think...
Oh yes! I've seen on my timeline this morning that he's going down a storm Wink
Blog should be interesting! yes
Do you have a page link please?

Ye, Gawd, he's so OTT, nonetheless a nemesis to evil Muratfan, witch BB1, mad Pam and psycho Janet.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 10.06.14 13:20

I wonder why she said one warm may evening... the blanket might have been found?? Just curious to this

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 10.06.14 13:22

Re @blamedandshame's references to MI5 having knowledge of 'who did it', the following site

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/about-us/how-mi5-is-governed/oversight.html

includes

"
The work of the Security Service is subject to constant oversight. The aim of this is to ensure that we work within the law and make the best use of resources. It also ensures that our activities are proportionate and necessary, and that we have the correct operational priorities.
Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Business-meeting
The work of the Service is overseen in three different ways:

• Ministerial oversight
  • Parliamentary oversight
  • Judicial oversight

The oversight mechanisms stem from the following four key pieces of legislation (see Legal Framework):

• The Security Service Act 1989 Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 New-window as amended in 1996. This places the Service under the power of the Home Secretary and sets out the functions of the Service and Director General. "

So surely MI5 are bound to tell the Home Secretary if they have any knowledge re the McCann case and, if they have, why is she allowing SY to continue spending on what may be a fruitless search?

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.06.14 13:34

espeland wrote:
< snip >
So surely MI5 are bound to tell the Home Secretary if they have any knowledge re the McCann case and, if they have, why is she allowing SY to continue spending on what may be a fruitless search?

Because 'having knowledge' is one thing and having sufficient indisputable evidence to bring a case in law and convince a jury of guilt is quite another.

As I see it, slowly but surely, Operation Grange are demolishing the planks of any possible defence to what will be extremely serious charges laid against those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 10.06.14 15:14

Because 'having knowledge' is one thing and having sufficient indisputable evidence to bring a case in law and convince a jury of guilt is quite another.

As I see it, slowly but surely, Operation Grange are demolishing the planks of any possible defence to what will be extremely serious charges laid against those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

ultimaThule

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Icon_user_profile Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Icon_contact_pm
Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 9 Empty

Thanks for that, it's clear now. 'Extremely serious charges' certainly makes the mouth water!

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 10.06.14 17:32

candyfloss wrote:

Hehe, he used to say 'Mr Jerry and it's wife'  big grin 

Yes! I remember that! O  h those days so long on the Mirror forum...big grin
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 11.06.14 15:46

Just re thinking about all the info K Burley has let out of the bag in her article - here's another one I think has been missed ( by me anyway)  - by printing in the paper article, KB has reached a lot more people with her statement that she is "staggered " about the NUMBERS on SOCIAL NETWORK SITES !......so in effect, she is also letting the general public KNOW there is a lot more information on this case ( that may not be in the paper versions) that can be found being discussed on the internet
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.14 22:25

jeanmonroe wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Sticking the word FACT after anything is equivalent to Jane Tanner's  "I am telling the truth, you know", or Kate's / Janet's "To be honest . . ., or,  If I'm honest "

HERE's 'some'  FACTS!
ONLY the parents, (and their 'friends') of a 'missing' child have said 'She (Madeleine) WAS abducted'...FACT.
Their 'highly paid representative' in a high court, also 'said' that, but had to sheepishly withdraw her 'assertion' when she admitted that her 'claim' ("Madeleine was abducted") was based SOLELY upon 'what her clients (McCanns) had TOLD her'...FACT.
Carter Ruck, the McCanns hugely expensive, 'lawyers' have not said or repeated, since that 'embarrassment', that 'Madeleine McCann WAS abducted'.....FACT.
The McCanns, at Leveson, under oath, did NOT say their daughter Madeleine 'WAS abducted' or that 'Madeleine WAS connected to an abduction'......FACT

Correct. But for real emphasis take out the offending word.
Simply state what is known.

Only the parents, (and their 'friends') of a 'missing' child have said 'She (Madeleine) WAS abducted'.
Their 'highly paid representative' in a high court, also 'said' that, but had to sheepishly withdraw her 'assertion' when she admitted that her 'claim' ( that "Madeleine was abducted") was based SOLELY upon 'what her clients (McCanns) had TOLD her'.
Carter Ruck, the McCanns hugely expensive lawyers have not said or repeated, since that 'embarrassment', that 'Madeleine McCann WAS abducted'..
The McCanns, at Leveson, under oath, did NOT say their daughter Madeleine 'WAS abducted' or that 'Madeleine WAS connected to an abduction'[/quote]

So much more powerful don't you think ?

Facts speak for themselves.  They need no emphasis. They need no protection. They stand against any implication or assault, whether by paid liars or paid lawyers,
And that is the problem the McCanns face.
They lied.  They are on record as having made multiple statemnts to the police and others in which they change their story, not just a little bit, but diametrically.  180º
One door OR the other door.
Curtains Wide open, OR tight closed and whooshing
and so on for page after page . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top