The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity - Page 21 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity - Page 21 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity - Page 21 Regist10

Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity - Page 21 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity

Post by worriedmum 26.05.14 14:48

bobbin wrote:
Woofer wrote:@nobodythereeither - "I am also horrified to learn that he is posting on here in more than one name, if that is true. Surely that shouldn't be allowed?"

If I were monitored daily by CR and was under threat of going to prison if I said certain things, I would certainly create another identity - its the logical thing to do surely when one needs to get the truth out.
I know it's been dealt with already, but if you and I and others are posting under 'guises' why is it considered 'horrific' if someone who has posted in his name, brought the whole Madeleine affair to the public notice more than any of us as individuals have, has suffered an injustice in law, is paying a price now, and as a result is forbidden from discussing this case whereas we, under 'guises' may.
A bit more tolerance perhaps and if we disagree with a posting, we can at least discuss and reply to that posting without adopting positions of who is allowed and who isn't.
Well said, Bobbin.  clapping1 

I do not agree with everything Tony says but I respect his reasons for posting under different identities-AFAIK everyone else is doing the very same thing!

Without wishing to sound like a Joyce Grenfell nanny, I do think members have been getting a tad het up with each other recently.  I have not been a member from the very beginning and I am in awe of the amount of information members have collated and presented. I think we are in endgame and every body is getting a bit jittery. This forum is a real achievement and it is a strength that we can hold different views and opinions as we try to get to the truth-because after all, no-one knows for certain what the whole truth is yet.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity - Page 21 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity

Post by SixMillionQuid 26.05.14 14:54

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote: SY have said from day 1 that the parents / T7 are not suspects; they have been updating them regularly; they have not reinterviewed any of the T9; senior SY officers have rubbished the idea on radio.   Right now, the McCann's are outside of the SY investigative remit based on ALL the information and evidence given by AR and all of his superiors.  It would require a major bit of evidence to be discovered (probably by PJ) to persuade them otherwise.

I am catching up, so apologies if these points have already been made.

1. "SY have said from day 1 that the parents / T7 are not suspects." The PJ also said the parents were not suspects - until they made them arguidos. What are SY supposed to say in public at this stage, that yes the parents are suspects? Hardly!
How about keeping quiet?

The person from the PJ who said they were not suspects resigned from post just after the parents were made arguido.

Round and round in circles we go.

How can you say nothing when asked if the Tapas 9 are suspects?  Redwood could have said 'No comment', which would have been interpreted as 'yes'.  Or he could have just sat there staring into space waiting for the next question.  That also would have been interpreted as 'yes'.  Or he could have stated up front 'Don't ask me if the Tapas 9 are suspects'.  That would also have been interpreted as 'yes'.
So what if the response could be interpreted as yes? Are you afraid of something?

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.14 14:57

ShuBob wrote:
Gollum wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Whatever game they were playing, a 24-hour turnaround is a bit of a result. I don't buy it!

Things have moved on since the building of Rome.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, if a senior politician was caught in the smoking room with his trousers round his ankles see how fast they can move!

Not that fast IMO.

I believe things were already in motion before the "threat" and the McCanns knew it.

Now I'm with you, apologies I missed your point.  Can't disagree with the likelihood that the wheels were already in motion but I maintain the conviction that Rebekah Brooks and staff were behind the political pressure for a review.  I think some people would be amazed to learn how much influence the British media has in the world of Westminster, after all the press has always been party orientated hasn't it?  You scratch my back I'll scratch yours philosophy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 26.05.14 14:58

SixMillionQuid wrote:
So what if the response could be interpreted as yes? Are you afraid of something?

Me personally?  I've no idea what you mean.

There would be an explosion of activity in the press if it was revealed that the Tapas 9 were suspects.  Common sense tells me that SY don't want that to happen until they are ready to pounce, if that day ever comes.  What if they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute, but had already declared them suspects?  There would be hell to pay.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.14 15:00

SixMillionQuid wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote: SY have said from day 1 that the parents / T7 are not suspects; they have been updating them regularly; they have not reinterviewed any of the T9; senior SY officers have rubbished the idea on radio.   Right now, the McCann's are outside of the SY investigative remit based on ALL the information and evidence given by AR and all of his superiors.  It would require a major bit of evidence to be discovered (probably by PJ) to persuade them otherwise.

1. "SY have said from day 1 that the parents / T7 are not suspects." The PJ also said the parents were not suspects - until they made them arguidos. What are SY supposed to say in public at this stage, that yes the parents are suspects? Hardly!
How about keeping quiet?

The person from the PJ who said they were not suspects resigned from post just after the parents were made arguido.

Round and round in circles we go.

How can you say nothing when asked if the Tapas 9 are suspects?  Redwood could have said 'No comment', which would have been interpreted as 'yes'.  Or he could have just sat there staring into space waiting for the next question.  That also would have been interpreted as 'yes'.  Or he could have stated up front 'Don't ask me if the Tapas 9 are suspects'.  That would also have been interpreted as 'yes'.

Shiver shiver quake and quiver.   shark
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 26.05.14 15:20

SixMillionQuid wrote:

There would be an explosion of activity in the press if it was revealed that the Tapas 9 were suspects.  Common sense tells me that SY don't want that to happen until they are ready to pounce, if that day ever comes.  What if they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute, but had already declared them suspects?  There would be hell to pay.
Even if there was further press activity Mr Redwood would not have confirmed, either way, that are THE suspects - it will just be more press speculation.

Having reviewed the evidence and proceeded to investigation, Operation Grange does not consider any of the T9 as suspects. Their new appeals relate to tracing people allegedly around the PdL at in May 2007. These are issues were already looked at by the PJ within the first week of their investigation and mentioned in Mr Amarals book when he was in charge. But here they are going treading old ground and getting no where.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.05.14 16:24

Woofer wrote:@nobodythereeither - "I am also horrified to learn that he is posting on here in more than one name, if that is true. Surely that shouldn't be allowed?"

If I were monitored daily by CR and was under threat of going to prison if I said certain things, I would certainly create another identity - its the logical thing to do surely when one needs to get the truth out.

I agree

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.05.14 16:30

ShuBob wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:

How about keeping quiet?

So the same may happen in this case? Who knows? In any case, I think it's best to wait and see.

I'll wait and see.

I just wonder for the non-whitewashers: what would be an acceptable outcome for you:

1) the McCanns are being arrested for whatever kind of charge.

2) a patsy suspect is being arrested for the abduction and murder of Madeleine

3) Nobody is being arrested, and the SY claims it's all PJ's fault because they don't want to play ball.

4) Nobody is being arrested and the SY says they have not found enough evidence to create an acceptable scenario.

5) else, please describe

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 26.05.14 17:01

lj wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:

How about keeping quiet?

So the same may happen in this case? Who knows? In any case, I think it's best to wait and see.

I'll wait and see.

I just wonder for the non-whitewashers: what would be an acceptable outcome for you:

1) the McCanns are being arrested for whatever kind of charge.

2) a patsy suspect is being arrested for the abduction and murder of Madeleine

3) Nobody is being arrested, and the SY claims it's all PJ's fault because they don't want to play ball.

4) Nobody is being arrested and the SY says they have not found enough evidence to create an acceptable scenario.

5) else, please describe
Only that when the Portuguese police have enough evidence to arrest and charge the McCanns, they will. They are clearly working on it as we speak, whether or not they finally have enough evidence at the end is another question. They need the body to come to any definitive conclusions about who did what and how. Or a detailed confession from one or more of the T9.
Scotland Yard can effectively do what they like, they have no official remit over this investigation. If they want to help find evidence to help charge the culprits, then good. If they simply want to spend a load of public money to look busy, then it's a shame about the waste, but the PJ investigation continues unabated. For me the best scenario is that what SY are actually working on is the fraud aspect, where I believe they would have jurisdiction.

But I don't believe they are looking for a patsy, and I don't read anything into them saying the Macs are not suspects (well nothing whitewashy anyway!)

So I guess no 4 is sadly the most likely outcome - I'm not too positive of how much evidence can actually be found now, so if SY say this I don't think it will be for whitewash reasons, rather than that it is actually the case that there isn't enough evidence to prosecute.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.05.14 17:32

nglfi wrote:
Scotland Yard can effectively do what they like, they have no official remit over this investigation.

REPLY: Every investigation has a stated remit.

In this case, under pressure from a Freedom of Inforation Act question, the remit of Operation Grange has been published by the Metropolitan Police.

It runs as follows:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OPERATION GRANGE REMIT

The support and expertise proffered by the Commissioner will be provided by the Homicide & Serious Crime Command - SCD1.

The activity, in the first instance, will be that of an ‘investigative review’. This will entail a review of the whole of the investigation(s) which have been conducted in to the circumstances of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

The focus of the review will be of the material held by three main stakeholders (and in the following order of primacy);

The Portuguese Law Enforcement agencies.

UK Law Enforcement agencies,

Other private investigative agencies/staff and organisations.

The investigative review is intended to collate, record and analyse what has gone before.

It is to examine the case and seek to determine, (as if the abduction occurred in the UK) what additional, new investigative approaches we would take and which can assist the Portuguese authorities in progressing the matter.

Whilst ordinarily a review has no investigative remit whatsoever - the scale and extent of this enquiry cannot permit for such an approach.

It will take too long to progress to any “action stage” if activity is given wholly and solely to a review process.

The ‘investigative review’ will be conducted with transparency, openness and thoroughness.

The work will be overseen through the Gold Group management structure [headed by Det Supt Hamish Campbell - TB], which will also manage the central relationships with other key stakeholders and provide continuing oversight and direction to the investigative remit. 

End

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 26.05.14 17:34

SixMillionQuid wrote:

Exactly.

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 26.05.14 17:41

worriedmum wrote:

I do not agree with everything Tony says but I respect his reasons for posting under different identities-AFAIK everyone else is doing the very same thing!

OK I can now see why Tony may wish to use another name (though  I would have thought it would have been preferable not to bring it to attention on a public forum, whoever did ) but are you saying everybody else on here has more than one forum identity, worriedmum?

Or did you mean they were posting under a name which isn't their own? That's normal forum practice anywhere, isn't it?

nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.14 17:43

nobodythereeither wrote:
worriedmum wrote:

OK I can now see why Tony may wish to use another name (though  I would have thought it would have been preferable not to bring it to attention on a public forum, whoever did ) but are you saying everybody else on here has more than one forum identity, worriedmum?

Or did you mean they were posting under a name which isn't their own? That's normal forum practice anywhere, isn't it?

Totally off topic, this has now been done and dusted so please move on.  ontopic 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 26.05.14 17:46

Sorry

nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 26.05.14 17:58

Tony Bennett wrote:
nglfi wrote:
Scotland Yard can effectively do what they like, they have no official remit over this investigation.

REPLY: Every investigation has a stated remit.

In this case, under pressure from a Freedom of Inforation Act question, the remit of Operation Grange has been published by the Metropolitan Police.

It runs as follows:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OPERATION GRANGE REMIT

The support and expertise proffered by the Commissioner will be provided by the Homicide & Serious Crime Command - SCD1.

The activity, in the first instance, will be that of an ‘investigative review’. This will entail a review of the whole of the investigation(s) which have been conducted in to the circumstances of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

The focus of the review will be of the material held by three main stakeholders (and in the following order of primacy);

The Portuguese Law Enforcement agencies.

UK Law Enforcement agencies,

Other private investigative agencies/staff and organisations.

The investigative review is intended to collate, record and analyse what has gone before.

It is to examine the case and seek to determine, (as if the abduction occurred in the UK) what additional, new investigative approaches we would take and which can assist the Portuguese authorities in progressing the matter.

Whilst ordinarily a review has no investigative remit whatsoever - the scale and extent of this enquiry cannot permit for such an approach.

It will take too long to progress to any “action stage” if activity is given wholly and solely to a review process.

The ‘investigative review’ will be conducted with transparency, openness and thoroughness.

The work will be overseen through the Gold Group management structure [headed by Det Supt Hamish Campbell - TB], which will also manage the central relationships with other key stakeholders and provide continuing oversight and direction to the investigative remit. 

End
I never said SY do not have a stated remit. I said they do not have an official remit. Perhaps I should have used a better word, what I meant was they have no official power over the Portuguese investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  Ultimately SY cannot physically whitewash anything without PJ consent and collusion,  which I don't personally think exists. Of course I've read the above and am aware of the remit of operation Grange.
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 26.05.14 18:05

Something I've always wondered, for those firmly on the whitewash side, why do people think the Portuguese would willingly go along with this, what would be their motivation? After all , this is and will always be a Portuguese investigation. One of the things that helped me finally get off the fence was when I considered the case more from the Portuguese side,  and I honestly couldn't think of any good reasons why they in particular would re open the investigation to whitewash it.
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.05.14 18:28

nglfi wrote:
< snip >
Only that when the Portuguese police have enough evidence to arrest and charge the McCanns, they will. They are clearly working on it as we speak, whether or not they finally have enough evidence at the end is another question. They need the body to come to any definitive conclusions about who did what and how. Or a detailed confession from one or more of the T9.
Scotland Yard can effectively do what they like, they have no official remit over this investigation. If they want to help find evidence to help charge the culprits, then good. If they simply want to spend a load of public money to look busy, then it's a shame about the waste, but the PJ investigation continues unabated. For me the best scenario is that what SY are actually working on is the fraud aspect, where I believe they would have jurisdiction.

But I don't believe they are looking for a patsy, and I don't read anything into them saying the Macs are not suspects (well nothing whitewashy anyway!)

So I guess no 4 is sadly the most likely outcome - I'm not too positive of how much evidence can actually be found now, so if SY say this I don't think it will be for whitewash reasons, rather than that it is actually the case that there isn't enough evidence to prosecute.

Without wishing to disillusion you, nglfi, neither SY nor the Metropolitan Police or any other police force in the UK has 'jurisdiction' to investigate serious fraud as such cases fall within the remit of the Serious Fraud Office which answers to the Attorney General.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 26.05.14 18:41

ultimaThule wrote:
nglfi wrote:
< snip >

Without wishing to disillusion you, nglfi, neither SY nor the Metropolitan Police or any other police force in the UK has 'jurisdiction' to investigate serious fraud as such cases fall within the remit of the Serious Fraud Office which answers to the Attorney General.

If the SFO are involved in the case, will they be expected to give running commentaries like Redwood and co have been doing? I would hope not but I don't know how they operate.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.05.14 18:47

nglfi wrote:Scotland Yard can effectively do what they like, they have no official remit over this investigation.

REPLY: That's what you wrote originally.

I never said SY do not have a stated remit. I said they do not have an official remit. Perhaps I should have used a better word, what I meant was they have no official power over the Portuguese investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

REPLY: Ah! Now that makes sense. I agree. Scotland Yard can only either (a) assist the Portuguese with their investigation or (b) consider whether a criminal offence may have been committed in this country, or (in the case of very serious offences) whether a British citizen or resident has committed a serious crime abroad.

That rather raises the question of what the current Director of Public Prosecutions and another senior CPS lawyer were doing over in Portugal over a year ago. That remains an unfathomable mystery, although some on here saw it as a sign that the CPS were preparing to charge someone. It hasn't happened.  

Something I've always wondered, for those firmly on the whitewash side, why do people think the Portuguese would willingly go along with this, what would be their motivation? After all, this is and will always be a Portuguese investigation. One of the things that helped me finally get off the fence was when I considered the case more from the Portuguese side, and I honestly couldn't think of any good reasons why they in particular would re-open the investigation to whitewash it.

REPLY: Here are a number of points to consider:

1. Why exactly, and on whose authority, was Dr Goncalo Amaral removed from the Portuguese investigation on 2 October 2007?

2. What was the British government's involvement in achieving this?

3. Was Dr Goncalo Amaral right or wrong to allege that there was systematic British government interference in his investigation?

4. Did the Portugese investigation take a totally different direction after 2 October 2007?

5. To what extent have the Portuguese police 're-opened' their investigation?

6. Is it a 're-investigation' in name only, i.e. someone technically heading it up and making the odd non-committal statement? Or is it a full-blown re-investigation, with a team of a dozen or more officers beavering away at getting more forensic evidence, taking statements, preparing the case ready for charging someone etc.? I am very much inclined to think it is the former.

7. Why is the Portuguese re-investigation apparently based in Porto in north Portugal, hundreds of miles from the scene of the crime? 

8. Is it possible that the Portuguese authorities have merely re-opened the investigation to appease the British authorities? - i.e. they just got fed up with bad publicity because they hadn't re-opened it, and one day said: 'OK, let's tell the Brits that we have re-opened it, that'll get them off our backs for a while'.

9. Why have there been so many acrimonious comments flying between the Portuguese police and Operation Grange? Is this because they are cunningly disgusing what they are really doing, or (more lilkely IMO) they really do not get on and are at loggerheads about many issues?

In summary, on the evidence we have available so farit seems eminently possible that the Portuguese police are involved in NEITHER a cover-up or whitewash NOR a wholehearted and active search for the truth - but are simply 'going through the motions' for the sake of appearances.

Is there any real evidence to the contrary?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 26.05.14 18:48

A non-whitewash outcome for me will be for the McCanns along with their tapas friends and Clarence Mitchell made to answer for their many lies and inconsistencies. Nothing else will be acceptable.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 26.05.14 19:55

ShuBob wrote:A non-whitewash outcome for me will be for the McCanns along with their tapas friends and Clarence Mitchell made to answer for their many lies and inconsistencies. Nothing else will be acceptable.

If insufficient conclusive evidence is found to charge anyone from that lot, how would you see them being made to answer for their many lies and inconsistencies, ShuBob?

I don't see how that could happen? Who would make them answer for it, and how?

The PJ may release their latest files (not that that made much difference to public opinion last time, given that the MSM never publicised their contents so far as I know) but SY won't, will they?

So, I really hope that the police will find the evidence they need, and that all those lies and inconsistencies will be laid bare for all to see during a trial.

nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.05.14 19:58

bobbin wrote:

I know it's been dealt with already, but if you and I and others are posting under 'guises' why is it considered 'horrific' if someone who has posted in his name, brought the whole Madeleine affair to the public notice more than any of us as individuals have, has suffered an injustice in law, is paying a price now, and as a result is forbidden from discussing this case whereas we, under 'guises' may.
A bit more tolerance perhaps and if we disagree with a posting, we can at least discuss and reply to that posting without adopting positions of who is allowed and who isn't.

Exactly, I totally agree.  Sadly, some people here are just very petty minded.

If screen name is forbidden on this forum then shouldn't every member be obliged to post under their birth given name ? Otherwise why shouldn't TB be allowed equal right ?  There should be ONE rule for all.  Why discriminate him?

Why should he be singled out and persecuted for wanting to post under anonymity, after all he'd done a damn sight more than the total forum memberships here collectively and probably still continuing to do work  behind the scenes for justice for M. in the eventuality this should turn out to be a whitewash.

We are expected to put up with much worst - witch hunters and time wasters all under screen names, so why begrudge him his anonymity?  TB's style whether one approves of it or not is besides the point.  I just don't get it why shouldn't he enjoy equal right as every member here, when even his regular critics when attacking him do so on basis of their screen names.

I would be interested to know how the poster who snide on TB got hold of this info.  Surely this is privy only to back scene controllers.   Who exactly breach TB's membership right?  Are members' identities at risk of being breached?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.14 20:02

aiyoyo wrote:
bobbin wrote:

If screen name is forbidden on this forum then shouldn't every member be obliged to post under their birth given name ? Otherwise why shouldn't TB be allowed equal right ?  There should be ONE rule for all.  Why discriminate him?

Why should he be singled out and persecuted for wanting to post under anonymity, after all he'd done a damn sight more than the total forum memberships here collectively and probably still continuing to do work  behind the scenes for justice for M. in the eventuality this should turn out to be a whitewash.

We are expected to put up with much worst - witch hunters and time wasters all under screen names, so why begrudge him his anonymity?  TB's style whether one approves of it or not is besides the point.  I just don't get it why shouldn't he enjoy equal right as every member here, when even his regular critics when attacking him do so on basis of their screen names.

I would be interested to know how the poster who snide on TB got hold of this info.  Surely this is privy only to back scene controllers.  

offtopic aiyoyo, I did ask a few posts ago to stay on topic, this has been discussed and is done now. No one got hold of any info, they just guessed.

Now back to topic please, otherwise another thread will be disrupted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.05.14 20:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This has been brought to the attention of the person concerned, nobodythereeither, with reprimands posted on the public forum.

Sad, this should have been handled discretely, when in the past trolls were accorded better treatment, warned, without necessarily being admonished publicly.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.05.14 20:13

candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
bobbin wrote:

I would be interested to know how the poster who snide on TB got hold of this info.  Surely this is privy only to back scene controllers.  

offtopic aiyoyo, I did ask a few posts ago to stay on topic, this has been discussed and is done now.  No one got hold of any info, they just guessed.

Now back to topic please, otherwise another thread will be disrupted.

I haven't got so far if you must know, replying as I come across posts in their order.

A wild guess ? And .... Mods then announce to the entire board members guesser hit the jackpot..yeah right !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top