The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!


iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by aquila on 26.10.17 6:14

I haven't looked at Jim Gamble's twitter page for a while. I have to give credit to Jim Gamble for photo-shopping the removal of himself on a podium betwixt and between the US and UK flags just to show a black background with himself still standing on a podium addressing who knows and yet still there remained that Table Mountain photo.

Well this bewildering choice of photo to banner headline a twitter page is gone at last only to be replaced by an equally bewildering choice of almost childish lozenges that an advertising agency from the 1980's could have made up in about five minutes. It's almost taking a trip down memory lane and yet I have the sneaky feeling these childish lozenges will be introduced in some way as a 'keep kids safe' effort which will probably achieve little to nothing of the sort.

Then there is the fresh photograph of Jim at the BBC



Jim's latest tweet is

Pinned Tweet
 Jim Gamble‏Verified account @JimGamble_INEQE  Oct 22


Jim Gamble Retweeted Tedros Adhanom
It’s not just about listening now. It’s about the fact that @WHO values weren’t applied when this offensive decision was made.

................

I can only wonder why Table Mountain was removed after such a longheld and proud stay.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8942
Reputation : 1836
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Doug D on 26.10.17 8:44

Looking at the INEQE site, these type of buttons are used all over it. i imagine this is a shot of one of the presentation slides they use.

Especially for you Aquila, for only £149 + VAT, you could attend a Jim Gamble 'masterclass' in Birmingham on 8th November!

Interesting to see where INEQE is now venturing:

We provide advice, support, review and assessment and training development in these key areas:

Child Protection/Safeguarding



  • Online safety
  • Child trafficking
  • Online bullying
  • Child sexual abuse


Behavioural Science



  • Occupational health support
  • Identifying high risk behaviour
  • Vetting and screening
  • Psychology of offending


Expert Witness Evidence



  • Provision of credible and contemporary subject matter experts
  • Commission of enquiry
  • Industrial tribunals
  • litigation


Risk Management



  • Crisis Management
  • Emergency planning
  • Specialist security advisors
  • Specialist crime advisors
  • Crimes against children
  • Cybercrime
  • Financial investigations


Criminal Justice



  • Developing a human rights culture in policing
  • Transitioning from hard security to community focused solutions,
  • Strategic approaches to undermining radicalisation,
  • Community engagement methodologies,
  • Community Policing strategies and programs,
  • Security event planning,
  • Review of policing systems,


Criminal Justice



  • Review of policing systems
  • Reform of legislation
  • Policy development
  • Dealing with protest and the use of force,
  • Thematic inspection
  • Leadership
  • Crisis management
  • Judicial security
  • Border Management

Doug D

Posts : 2667
Reputation : 956
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by sar on 26.10.17 9:05

a worrying development if ever there was one!!!....incidentally, where is the vista he's wistfully staring off into?  The "lawless hinterlands" of Praia da Luz?

sar

Posts : 834
Reputation : 252
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Verdi on 26.10.17 12:21

Jim Gamble reminds me of Coronation Street's brand psychopath..



.. any who's seen the show will know what he's capable of smilie !

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10383
Reputation : 4094
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Mark Willis on 26.10.17 12:53

Ah Mr Verdi! That explains where Crecheman was for the past 6 years. Chained up in his basement!  hide
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 635
Reputation : 227
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 63
Location : Beverley

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by aquila on 26.10.17 15:05

@Doug D wrote:Looking at the INEQE site, these type of buttons are used all over it. i imagine this is a shot of one of the presentation slides they use.

Especially for you Aquila, for only £149 + VAT, you could attend a Jim Gamble 'masterclass' in Birmingham on 8th November!

Interesting to see where INEQE is now venturing:

We provide advice, support, review and assessment and training development in these key areas:

Child Protection/Safeguarding





  • Online safety
  • Child trafficking
  • Online bullying
  • Child sexual abuse


Behavioural Science





  • Occupational health support
  • Identifying high risk behaviour
  • Vetting and screening
  • Psychology of offending


Expert Witness Evidence





  • Provision of credible and contemporary subject matter experts
  • Commission of enquiry
  • Industrial tribunals
  • litigation


Risk Management





  • Crisis Management
  • Emergency planning
  • Specialist security advisors
  • Specialist crime advisors
  • Crimes against children
  • Cybercrime
  • Financial investigations


Criminal Justice





  • Developing a human rights culture in policing
  • Transitioning from hard security to community focused solutions,
  • Strategic approaches to undermining radicalisation,
  • Community engagement methodologies,
  • Community Policing strategies and programs,
  • Security event planning,
  • Review of policing systems,


Criminal Justice





  • Review of policing systems
  • Reform of legislation
  • Policy development
  • Dealing with protest and the use of force,
  • Thematic inspection
  • Leadership
  • Crisis management
  • Judicial security
  • Border Management

It's becoming something of a one-stop-shop by the look of things with no employees just lots of associates.

Just my opinion of course.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8942
Reputation : 1836
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Ineque

Post by willowthewisp on 26.10.17 16:10

@aquila wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Looking at the INEQE site, these type of buttons are used all over it. i imagine this is a shot of one of the presentation slides they use.

Especially for you Aquila, for only £149 + VAT, you could attend a Jim Gamble 'masterclass' in Birmingham on 8th November!

Interesting to see where INEQE is now venturing:

We provide advice, support, review and assessment and training development in these key areas:

Child Protection/Safeguarding











  • Online safety
  • Child trafficking
  • Online bullying
  • Child sexual abuse


Behavioural Science











  • Occupational health support
  • Identifying high risk behaviour
  • Vetting and screening
  • Psychology of offending


Expert Witness Evidence











  • Provision of credible and contemporary subject matter experts
  • Commission of enquiry
  • Industrial tribunals
  • litigation


Risk Management











  • Crisis Management
  • Emergency planning
  • Specialist security advisors
  • Specialist crime advisors
  • Crimes against children
  • Cybercrime
  • Financial investigations


Criminal Justice











  • Developing a human rights culture in policing
  • Transitioning from hard security to community focused solutions,
  • Strategic approaches to undermining radicalisation,
  • Community engagement methodologies,
  • Community Policing strategies and programs,
  • Security event planning,
  • Review of policing systems,


Criminal Justice











  • Review of policing systems
  • Reform of legislation
  • Policy development
  • Dealing with protest and the use of force,
  • Thematic inspection
  • Leadership
  • Crisis management
  • Judicial security
  • Border Management

It's becoming something of a one-stop-shop by the look of things with no employees just lots of associates.

Just my opinion of course.
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2719
Reputation : 939
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by aquila on 26.10.17 16:27

Mods, can someone separate willowthewisp's post from mine please. It looks that I've posted something that I didn't.

Ta.


-------------------
Done - admin  thumbsup
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8942
Reputation : 1836
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Verdi on 26.10.17 21:15

@Mark Willis wrote:Ah Mr Verdi! That explains where Crecheman was for the past 6 years. Chained up in his basement!  hide
spit coffee Like it!

Alternatively crechers could be in the dungeons of the Belgravia cops shop  prisoner .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10383
Reputation : 4094
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Ineqe

Post by willowthewisp on 26.10.17 22:25

Hi aquila,removed the Two lines,not as claimed by admin,that they had cleared it Ok?
Obviously I cannot clear it from your post,you can access that from your post i hope?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2719
Reputation : 939
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Jill Havern on 26.10.17 22:29

I deleted your comment from aquila's post.

I should have said 'separated'.

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
avatar
Jill Havern


Posts : 12967
Reputation : 5858
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Ineqe

Post by willowthewisp on 26.10.17 22:33

Get'emGonçalo wrote:I deleted your comment from aquila's post.
How can it still be visible in her post then as above?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2719
Reputation : 939
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Jill Havern on 26.10.17 22:42

@willowthewisp wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:I deleted your comment from aquila's post.
How can it still be visible in her post then as above?
Because I did it wrong willowthewisp. But I've deleted it all now.

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
avatar
Jill Havern


Posts : 12967
Reputation : 5858
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by aquila on 28.10.17 16:55

@Doug D wrote:Looking at the INEQE site, these type of buttons are used all over it. i imagine this is a shot of one of the presentation slides they use.

Especially for you Aquila, for only £149 + VAT, you could attend a Jim Gamble 'masterclass' in Birmingham on 8th November!

Interesting to see where INEQE is now venturing:

We provide advice, support, review and assessment and training development in these key areas:

Child Protection/Safeguarding





  • Online safety
  • Child trafficking
  • Online bullying
  • Child sexual abuse


Behavioural Science





  • Occupational health support
  • Identifying high risk behaviour
  • Vetting and screening
  • Psychology of offending


Expert Witness Evidence





  • Provision of credible and contemporary subject matter experts
  • Commission of enquiry
  • Industrial tribunals
  • litigation


Risk Management





  • Crisis Management
  • Emergency planning
  • Specialist security advisors
  • Specialist crime advisors
  • Crimes against children
  • Cybercrime
  • Financial investigations


Criminal Justice





  • Developing a human rights culture in policing
  • Transitioning from hard security to community focused solutions,
  • Strategic approaches to undermining radicalisation,
  • Community engagement methodologies,
  • Community Policing strategies and programs,
  • Security event planning,
  • Review of policing systems,


Criminal Justice





  • Review of policing systems
  • Reform of legislation
  • Policy development
  • Dealing with protest and the use of force,
  • Thematic inspection
  • Leadership
  • Crisis management
  • Judicial security
  • Border Management

£149 + VAT to listen to a load of old inspirational speak and have your company fund it isn't a bad day's work!
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8942
Reputation : 1836
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by aquila on 28.10.17 17:04

I'm being disingenuous and it doesn't suit me well to adopt the titter-ye-not, underhanded insinuation/gossip trend.

How much money has this company of Jim Gamble made?

Who are the 'associates' making up this one-stop shop for all things related to just about everything?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8942
Reputation : 1836
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Doug D on 28.10.17 17:37

And as for this incredibly unreliable chap:
https://ineqe.com/about/


Freddie
K9 Online Safety Advisor


Freddie‏ ‪@Freddie_INEQE Oct 25

Woof!Having a ruff day today... #SendTreats
 

 
I suppose he’s meant to appeal to the kids!

Doug D

Posts : 2667
Reputation : 956
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Doug D on 28.10.17 18:11

Ineqe Group Ltd. NI606984
 
Small companies exemption, so no turnover figure or P & L account at 30/9/16.
 
 
Fixed Assets                                                   10k
 
Current Assets
            Debtors          122k
            Bank               0k        122k
 
Current Liabilities
            Creditors        112k   112k              
 
NET                                                                 10k
                                                                               20k                                                                                                                                            
 
Share Capital & Reserves (£120)                           
   
P & L Account                                                            20k

Doug D

Posts : 2667
Reputation : 956
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by aquila on 28.10.17 18:18

@Doug D wrote:Ineqe Group Ltd. NI606984
 
Small companies exemption, so no turnover figure or P & L account at 30/9/16.
 
 
Fixed Assets                                                   10k
 
Current Assets
            Debtors          122k
            Bank               0k        122k
 
Current Liabilities
            Creditors        112k   112k              
 
NET                                                                 10k
                                                                               20k                                                                                                                                            
 
Share Capital & Reserves (£120)                           
   
P & L Account                                                            20k
Those accounts will need to be explained to me as I'm a thicko when it comes to financials, other than to say I've grasped that Jim Gamble's company isn't making a great deal of profit, just as the company Alphaig (whatever confusing name they were given) didn't make a profit either. No assets of note. No profit of note. No anything of note.

It makes one wonder why these retired people bother!
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8942
Reputation : 1836
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: iNEQE: Jim Gamble's creation + Mark Williams-Thomas + Dr Joe Sullivan + 'Glimpse CSA' + Missing People - and their connections with the Madeleine McCann case

Post by wallad on 28.10.17 19:20

@sar wrote:a worrying development if ever there was one!!!....incidentally, where is the vista he's wistfully staring off into?  The "lawless hinterlands" of Praia da Luz?
Is sounds  more like Afghanistan than Portugal. I wonder if there are any warlords there?

wallad

Posts : 30
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum