The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Mm11

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Mm11

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Regist10

The latest news: there is no news!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest news: there is no news!

Post by Okeydokey 09.03.14 20:15

Poe wrote:
sonic72 wrote:It's all farcical 'news' anyway!

I'm coming to the conclusion that people are wasting their time on this case, all the time spent on forums etc, for what? Nothing!

Isn't that exactly what the McCanns want you to think?

Even the simplest post on this forum isn't "nothing". For the McCanns, every post (barring the occasional disruption) is an annoyance that at best irritates and at worst deeply wounds.

Think of us as a wasp nest situated out of the McCanns reach and control - one wasp got too close and was swatted but the rest of us keep buzzing around being a nuisance.

False stories and whitewashes won't get rid of us wasps they just make us angry and nobody wants a swarm of angry wasps.
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One has to wonder what Sonic's agenda is - to be so easily discouraged.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest news: there is no news!

Post by Cristobell 09.03.14 21:37

Poe wrote:
sonic72 wrote:It's all farcical 'news' anyway!

I'm coming to the conclusion that people are wasting their time on this case, all the time spent on forums etc, for what? Nothing!

Isn't that exactly what the McCanns want you to think?

Even the simplest post on this forum isn't "nothing". For the McCanns, every post (barring the occasional disruption) is an annoyance that at best irritates and at worst deeply wounds.

Think of us as a wasp nest situated out of the McCanns reach and control - one wasp got too close and was swatted but the rest of us keep buzzing around being a nuisance.

False stories and whitewashes won't get rid of us wasps they just make us angry and nobody wants a swarm of angry wasps.
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am sure this forum and several of the other prominent sites have been a thorn in the side of the McCanns all through.  This forum, imo, cannot be beaten for up to the minute news, analysis and discussion of this case, its no wonder the McCanns have taken so much trouble to have forums such as this shut down - at their most powerful, they succeeded with the Mirror.  Unfortunately for them, in shutting down the Mirror forum, dozens of others sprung up in its place, and the McCanns succeeded in turning the small tide of disbelievers into a massive tsunami.  Their vindictiveness always seems to come back to bite them on the arse, happily.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Empty latest news

Post by mariola 09.03.14 21:55

VIVA CRISTOBELL![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 09.03.14 22:20

For me, Silence is golden. I hope they are using it for reflection.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.14 23:41

I hope its not the calm before the storm with Easter coming up!

a reappearance of Egg Man!  beware
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.14 1:41

Cherry wrote:I hope its not the calm before the storm with Easter coming up!

Mother's Day first.

Poor Amelie, to 'parade' forced to 'carry' cuddle cat on his annual 'outing' to the local church!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

The latest news: there is no news!  - Page 2 Empty no news

Post by mariola 10.03.14 8:33

Cherry wrote:I hope its not the calm before the storm with Easter coming up!

I hope this is the calm before the storm.A storm that engulfs team mccann.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle 10.03.14 8:57

At the moment there are plenty of other headlines to sell papers.... sad Malaysian Airlines, Oscar Pistorius...
Silver Shuffle

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 10.03.14 9:16

Cristobell wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Could it be that finally the McCanns have realised what a liability Mitchell has been, and what long lasting damage he has done to them ?
Specifically the whole Last Photo fiasco has his fingerprints all over it, and now that Grange and the PJ know it is not right, they may realise that his actions were ill-advised and regret ever having listened to him.
Think of his "ludicrous lies" about their not having watches at the Tapas bar, about the shutters, and about the Fund,
on each of which he has had to backtrack (which is a euphemism for admit he was lying !)

Without Mitchell the might just be a few more people who still might believe the McCanns.
With Mitchell, there can be no sentient being who does not know know that their entire story is shot through with blatant and proveable untruths.

As fascinating as this case has been thus far, I think it is only a prelude for what is to come.  Will the McCanns turn on Mitchell? Indeed, will they turn on each other?  Will the McCanns and the Healys become Families at War?  As there doesn't seem to a shred of honour or decency among any of them, there could be trouble ahead!
I'm also interested in whether the TAPAS9 become TAPAS at war, or maybe they already have.
At the hint of a conclusion to this case, I'm sure that there will start to be factions amongst that group of
cowards.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 10.03.14 12:05

PeterMac, where did you read that the last photo is fake?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 10.03.14 12:30

marconi wrote:PeterMac, where did you read that the last photo is fake?

Full of questions today marconi, aren't you?
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmied_Shatter 10.03.14 12:48

[quote="HelenMeg"]
Cristobell wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Could it be that finally the McCanns have realised what a liability Mitchell has been, and what long lasting damage he has done to them ?

As fascinating as this case has been thus far, I think it is only a prelude for what is to come.  Will the McCanns turn on Mitchell? Indeed, will they turn on each other?  Will the McCanns and the Healys become Families at War?  As there doesn't seem to a shred of honour or decency among any of them, there could be trouble ahead!
I'm also interested in whether the TAPAS9 become TAPAS at war, or maybe they already have.
At the hint of a conclusion to this case, I'm sure that there will start to be factions amongst that group of
cowards.

I've often wondered this. You cannot keep together an alliance of atrocious lies forever. It has to be accepted without being libelous that the TAPAS crew were not telling the truth to help the police at any time. Forgive my ignorance but haven't these people got children as well? Children grow up and are a lot more savvy that we like to think. In the playground they talk, online they talk, on twitter they talk. No pact of silence there.
 new new new new 
Jemmied_Shatter

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.03.14 13:44

Jemmied_Shatter wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

cowards.

I've often wondered this. You cannot keep together an alliance of atrocious lies forever. It has to be accepted without being libelous that the TAPAS crew were not telling the truth to help the police at any time. Forgive my ignorance but haven't these people got children as well? Children grow up and are a lot more savvy that we like to think. In the playground they talk, online they talk, on twitter they talk. No pact of silence there.
 new new new new 

Hi JS, welcome if I have not said so before.  smilie 

We cannot begin to imagine the stress they all must be under at the moment, I doubt there is much friendship left.

And you are right about kids being so much more savvy these days. A close friend looks after her 3 year old granddaughter, and I am constantly amazed at how clever she is, I was astounded at the speed of her tiny fingers as she searched for pictures on her nan's phone, she knew exactly how to find them and frame them!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 10.03.14 14:35

My goodness - this has become a scarey place with Jemmied Shatter`s pin-up glaring at me when I open a page   affraid
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.03.14 14:49

While I agree that, unlike your own, JS's current avatar is a disconcerting sight, Woofer, on balance I prefer images of childkillers who are behind bars to images of those who remain at large, or have been released from what should have been whole life terms in prison on conviction of such heinous crimes.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 14:51

I would respectfully suggest Jemmied_Shatter that you change your avatar for something more suitable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.03.14 15:12

candyfloss wrote:I would respectfully suggest Jemmied_Shatter that you change your avatar for something more suitable.
It is wholly inappropriate.

Why is Jemmied_Shatter allowed on here a moment longer?  It should not be allowed a change of avatar now

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.03.14 15:25

Is a person not allowed one error of judgment ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 10.03.14 15:25

Tony Bennett wrote:
It is wholly inappropriate.

Why is Jemmied_Shatter allowed on here a moment longer?  It should not be allowed a change of avatar now

That's a bit of an over-reaction IMO.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 15:37

I'm not completely familiar with British "history": who is it on JS's avatar ... ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.03.14 15:38

Agreed :  it is an over- reaction imo.  Is a person not allowed one error of judgement? Candyfloss has given her advice and it appears a bit harsh to suggest a ban before JS has had a chance to reconsider that avatar.

Please tell me Tony that you were not referring to a person as " it " ?  I hope that was just a badly-worded sentence about it not being possible for JS to change avatar now ?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 15:38

This lovely creature is Rosemary West of the Gloucester house of horrors case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 15:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This lovely creature is Rosemary West of the Gloucester house of horrors case.
Ah, thank you, NFWTD. She looks the spitting image of my previous GP in the village here. She was very dangerous too ...

Ooff, ouch ... I just read up on the West case. Horrible!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.03.14 15:47

russiandoll wrote:Is a person not allowed one error of judgment ?
Surely that depends on the error, rd?   IMO there are circumstances in which no allowance should be made for 'one error of judgement' but these do not extend to matters such as a choice of avatar.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.03.14 15:51

UT I was not explicit in my post but I agree that there will be reasons when a  "one strike and you are out " should apply. The forum admin must know what they are and I am sure that if a member does not receive a warning and is banned outright, it  must be because of something outrageous.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum