The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The latest news: there is no news!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The latest news: there is no news!

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 19:23

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:These are bad times when a simple statement of fact is removed from a media story.

Depressing.  What's going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 10.03.14 19:26

@ultimaThule wrote:It seems the article has been whooshed, but the photo of Madeleine remains as evidence of another soul who vanished off the face of the earth without trace, TMH.

The Mirror appears to be champing at the bit and only Carter Ruck can keep them in check until such time as even those most notorious of UK libel lawyers will be unable to rein the MSM in.  

A 5 minute phone call to a Fleet Street editor?  That'll be another £5,000 + disbursements + VAT paid from the proceeds of the lifestyle fund.

I don`t see how CR can create a fuss as there was nothing libellous written - it was fact.  Its more likely to be CM breathing down their neck and why the hell they don`t tell him to p*** off I don`t know.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.03.14 19:28

Bet the following sentence wouldn't be 'whooshed'

" It was then that the distraught mother, Kate McCann, realised her daughter had been 'abducted' by a paedophile"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.03.14 19:30

@jeanmonroe wrote:Bet the following sentence wouldn't be 'whooshed'

" It was then that the distraught mother, Kate McCann, realised her daughter had been 'abducted' by a paedophile"
Absolutely! spot on!
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 21:41

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.03.14 22:38

C-R do not want the truth to come out.
But they are being paid a third of an OAPs pension each month, so they are happy.
Bottle of Bollie between Adam and Isabel every Friday afternoon !
CM cannot survive the truth's coming out. Even if he has.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.03.14 22:44

@PeterMac wrote:C-R do not want the truth to come out.  
But they are being paid a third of an OAPs pension each month, so they are happy.  
Bottle of Bollie between Adam and Isabel every Friday afternoon !
CM cannot survive the truth's coming out.  Even if he has.
Awww bless CR Peter, they did after all drop their quarter of a million quid fees to a pittance! They're all heart really.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.03.14 23:18

@aquila wrote:
Awww bless CR Peter, they did after all drop their quarter of a million quid fees to a pittance! They're all heart really.
Which means that the quarter of a million was a BLAG. Kate in her "truthful' book says they were working 'pro bono   But when it comes to threats, it is all very different.
LEGAL BLACKMAIL
And it worked
Faced with that threat TB had no option but to submit to whatever "Money or your life" threats were being issued.
And then the McCanns moved in again to grab whatever they could.
They have looted pensioners' savings with their "Fund"
The have cleaned out children's money boxes.
They have conned several gullible millionaires into handing over ether real money, or vague promises - which in turn brings funds from the poor.
They have sold, and continue to sell plastic bands
The have sold and continue to sell T shirts

They are
despised and rejected by mankind, people of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like those from whom people hide their faces they are despised, and we hold them in low esteem.
Isaiah 53:3 , if you are interested.

Except that -
IF,  and only IF they can confess, tell the truth, assist the investigation, do whatever is needed,
THEN
There is little doubt that many people, possibly most, would try to understand, would try to rationalise, would try to explain, would try to excuse

BUT hold out, and they are doomed. The longer it goes on the less their QC will have as mitigation.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.03.14 23:26

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Which means that the quarter of a million was a BLAG. Kate in her "truthful' book says they were working 'pro bono   But when it comes to threats, it is all very different.
LEGAL BLACKMAIL
And it worked
Faced with that threat TB had no option but to submit to whatever "Money or your life" threats were being issued.
And then the McCanns moved in again to grab whatever they could.
They have looted pensioners' savings with their "Fund"
The have cleaned out children's money boxes.
They have conned several gullible millionaires into handing over ether real money, or vague promises - which in turn brings funds from the poor.
They have sold, and continue to sell plastic bands
The have sold and continue to sell T shirts

They are
despised and rejected by mankind, people of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like those from whom people hide their faces they are despised, and we hold them in low esteem.
Isaiah 53:3 , if you are interested.

Except that -
IF,  and only IF they can confess, tell the truth, assist the investigation, do whatever is needed,
THEN
There is little doubt that many people, possibly most, would try to understand, would try to rationalise, would try to explain, would try to excuse

BUT hold out, and they are doomed. The longer it goes on the less their QC will have as mitigation.
I was being sarcastic Peter. I sat behind Adam Tudor in the court.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.03.14 8:02

So you may remember this
" />

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 9:15

Forensic techniques improve daily and, thanks to the internet, information can spread across the world in seconds.

Make no mistake, the truth will come out one day. It might not be in our lifetime (although I think it will be) but the truth will almost certainly emerge in the twins' lifetimes.

What a horrific legacy to leave your children and grandchildren.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.03.14 10:45

@PeterMac wrote:So you may remember this
" />

"In her Affidavit, Ms Martorell had said that 'Madeleine was abducted'. After Mr Bennett had questioned her further she admitted, in front of a Judge, publicly, in the High Court room, that she had been told this by her clients but didn't know whether or not that was true."

And since that public 'admission' by IM, CR have, AFAIK, NEVER 'repeated' the assertion that 'Madeleine WAS abducted'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow on 11.03.14 12:15

Well, the latest news was in the Mirror evidently?

But is no longer..... make of that what you will.

IMO it's all far above the pink one's level of 'control' now.

DIBarlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 11.03.14 12:46

Blacksmith - what is going on? Does anyoen know - please take a look at the Bureau.............

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.03.14 12:52

@HelenMeg wrote:Blacksmith - what is going on? Does anyoen know - please take a look at the Bureau.............

Had a quick look, it's supposed to be funny. A collection of trollish remarks and a link (if you click on the Nigel thingy) to a JH topic on a soothsayer.
There you go.  roses 

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 11.03.14 12:52

@HelenMeg wrote:Blacksmith - what is going on? Does anyoen know - please take a look at the Bureau.............

Just one of his parodies I think.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 12:53

I've given up on Blacksmith myself but, from what I've read on Facebook, his latest blog is a satire about pro McCann trolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 11.03.14 13:05

With a few digs (in jest? not sure) at Cristobell thrown in for good measure.

I don't know the history, but he really doesn't like this forum does he.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 11.03.14 13:22

@Doug D wrote:With a few digs (in jest? not sure) at Cristobell thrown in for good measure.

I'm not sure either Doug, but I always take things as a compliment, sometimes even in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary,  winkwink 

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 11.03.14 13:33

@Doug D wrote:With a few digs (in jest? not sure) at Cristobell thrown in for good measure.

He's not attacking Cristobell, he's attacking the people who attack Cristobell.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 11.03.14 19:11

MM and Lord Lucan, Mirror are taking the p*** now! Ha ha!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.03.14 12:51

I have several Google alerts set up for McCann stories (I guess many of us do), and for a long time now I've received at least one alert a day. During the last few months activity has gone up massively, and my inbox has been absolutely stuffed with them, many alerts coming in each day.

And then, a couple of weeks ago, it all stopped. Nothing, no alerts at all.

And what the hell is going on with the libel trial???

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 12.03.14 15:33

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:And what the hell is going on with the libel trial???
Is it possible that the British have just refused to answer the Portuguese judge's queries?
They do have form for not co-operating, bank statements, mobile phone records, heath records etc.
What would happen to the libel trial if Justice Hogg tells the Portuguese judge to p... off - politely of course..

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 12.03.14 15:40

@Casey5 wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:And what the hell is going on with the libel trial???
Is it possible that the British have just refused to answer the Portuguese judge's queries?
They do have form for not co-operating, bank statements, mobile phone records, heath records etc.
What would happen to the libel trial if Justice Hogg tells the Portuguese judge to p... off - politely of course..

That's something I didn't know.....I thought the libel trial was a civil case between the Mc's and Amaral and nothing to do with the UK police?

Do you have a link to what the judges queries are?

Thanks.
TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 12.03.14 20:36

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
@Casey5 wrote:

That's something I didn't know.....I thought the libel trial was a civil case between the Mc's and Amaral and nothing to do with the UK police?

Do you have a link to what the judges queries are?

Thanks.
The libel trial is a civil case, I didn't say it had anything to do with the police of either country. It's between the Portuguese judge and Justice Hogg who handled the WOC. All the info is on the Libel Trial topic on the main page.
In the "missing Madeleine case" the Home Secretary refused to hand over info on the McCanns bank statements and the Portuguese police had no luck in getting the info they required in other areas.
That's what I meant when I say there is a previous history of non- cooperation from the British to the Portuguese, it matters little whether it's the libel trial or the SY investigation. Non-cooperation is non-cooperation and it shouldn't happen.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum