The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Getting back to the Sea Bass - Page 3 Mm11

Getting back to the Sea Bass - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Getting back to the Sea Bass - Page 3 Mm11

Getting back to the Sea Bass - Page 3 Regist10

Getting back to the Sea Bass

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting back to the Sea Bass - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting back to the Sea Bass

Post by aiyoyo 06.02.15 18:34

Their abduction tale is fishier than the herring, sea bass, smelly nappies and 6 dead bodies put together collectively.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.02.15 22:02

But of course a "Red Herring" is drawn across the trail to put the hounds off the scent, and to entice and encourage them to look in another direction.
The Tanner "sighting" is one such, ( as is, probably, possibly Smithman - though one has to keep an open mind on all things )
All the Mitchell 'sightings', and e-fits from around the world are similarly designed to do exactly the same thing. As is the Last Photo . . .
They are all intended deliberately to mislead the investigators, and to cause them to go down a particular route and away from the issue on which they should be concentrating.

Some of what we are seeing however are very simply LIES
There is a difference.
Faced with Lies, Dr Amaral and his team quickly concluded that none of the Tapas group could be relied on, at all, ever.
He, and then his successor and his team wrote them all off as Liars
As did the State Prosecutors who filed the report.
And as has, more recently, the judge in the trial in Portugal
(For a really good precis and succinct summary, see the recent BS)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.02.15 16:44

PeterMac wrote:Incredibly it was the McCanns themselves who described it as a red herring.

McCanns own website.
“Lisbon 14th January 2010
There are few points which have been raised in the last few days which I would like to address specifically:

Abduction theory:   For us, there is only the abduction theory possible because we were not involved in Madeleine's disappearance and we know Madeleine did not wander off by herself. It is obvious and right that the police should consider other theories initially.

The window: I described to the police officers exactly what I found that night, as it was and is highly relevant and I knew that every little detail could be helpful in finding my daughter which is our only aim. The window which is a ground floor window was completely open and is large enough for a person to easily climb through it. Whether it had been opened for this purpose remains unknown. It could of course have been opened by the perpetrator when inside the apartment as a potential escape route or left open as a 'red herring'.  

And in that quote she again emphasises that she told the Police everything EXACTLY AS SHE FOUND IT
She told the police that the the Curtains were wide open, "the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did."
So absolutely no mistake there. The curtains were OPEN, she is sure, she qualifies it by emphasising why she remembers, and she states specifically that she told the Police the truth.

Except that two years later the curtains are now CLOSED
"and literally as I went back in, the curtains of the bedroom which were drawn,  [demonstrates with both forearms together] that were closed, “wheesh’ like a
gust of wind kind of blew them open.   And cuddle cat was still there, and the pink blanket"

One or other is a LIE.  Carter-Ruck, and Mitchell, and the extended McCann family, and supporters please note.   You cannot have it both ways.  Your clients, family and friends are Liars.
Don't forget the police did prove the window is large enough for an adulkt to climb through. Madeleine? Yes maybe. An adult abductor: maybe he can squeeze himself in, but out with a child no way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.09.15 12:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comments found on facebook

We had sea bass for dinner. Would you feed a fish with this many bones to your toddler? Thought not!! That is a very large dinner plate to put it in perspective. Some were translucent & like shards of glass. I was worried serving to my OH - I would NEVER give this to my young kids.

------------

Biogenic amines formation and its relation to microbiological and sensory attributes in ice-stored whole, gutted and filleted Mediterranean Sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) [2004]

Paleologos, E.K.
Savvaidis, I.N.
Kontominas, M.G.

Abstract:

"Cadaverine was not detected before day 9 in whole and gutted sea bass samples and before day 11 in filleted samples. Surprisingly, for whole sea bass a maximum value of cadaverine (6.47 mg/kg) was recorded on the final day of storage (day 16), whereas respective levels for gutted and filleted samples levels were lower (1.19 and 0.58 mg/kg)."

No one is going to store fish that long in that heat before eating and neither would they leave rubbish that long to dispose of.

-------------

More comments here:

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by dhimmiwit 29.04.16 13:09

Hi, I'm relatively new to all this, but have always been of the opinion from the very beginning that there was something very fishy about the whole thing. 

Now, concerning the sea bass - please can we have some clear references to where the McCanns refer to having sea bass in the apartment, the only mention of sea bass that I can find is where we are informed that Sean has acquired a taste for it after a meal at a restaurant. 
Where do we find the McCann's first reference to sea bass?
Is sea bass specifically used by the McCanns (or their team) to explain away the cadaver odour? If so where? 
Do the McCanns clearly claim that they had sea bass in their apartment? 

Thanks anyone  smug
dhimmiwit

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticmeg 02.05.16 6:34

ultimaThule wrote:I can recommend this book for holiday reading as it's not one which compels the reader to keep turning the pages until the suspense-filled end.  

Given the concept - the father of psychoanalysis being called upon to lend his expertise to solving a crime long before the advent of forensic psychology and with an appearance by Jung to boot -it promised to be a memorable read.  Instead, I found it instantly forgettable. 

However, to the best of my recollection, there's nothing in this book which would lead one to suspect it played any part in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and I suspect it was acquired from a charity shop, or given to the wee one by another holiday maker, as I very much doubt he's the type out to fork out the full price for novels in major retailers.
On the contrary, I think there is much in "The Interpretation of Murder" that caused me to believe it played a part in the recount of MBM's disappearance i.e. by giving G. great ideas for for causing "confusion" which is "good".  The whole theme of the book is the use of psychoanalytic techniques to solve a murder and the use of confusion to disguise the facts of a murder via the planting of confusing ideas at a subconsious level eg. in the book there was something about the impression of initials on the skin for the victim from a ring where it was unclear at first whether the initials should be read as they stood or as their mirror image.)  From the onset of the MBM debacle there were similar subliminal techniques used to create confusion and red-herrings - the sea bass being one of them and also the identikit pictures eg. one that had a look of G. but was meant to be spotty man at the same time and one that looked like K in a moustache/George Harrison (Liverpool association) but couldn't have been  Kate because of the moustache) etc. "Spotty man" also emerged around the time Raymond Hewlitt and was suggestive of him (pocked mark face) That T.V. drama "Missing" which came out later was also absolutely full of subliminal suggestions regarding the Madeleine case.  There were also plenty of "mirror image" alternative scenarios - abductors walking in opposite directions, one looking like G. McCann, one looking like Robert Murat or even his girl-friend, Madeleine in short-sleeved pyjamas or was it long-sleeved as seen by the Smiths etc. etc. - all in the hope that the unsuspecting general public would become extremely confused at a sub-conscious level and be unsure as to exactly what they had read/seen regarding the known facts of the case.
mysticmeg
mysticmeg

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum