The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Regist10

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by HelenMeg 04.03.14 22:49

marconi wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I became convinced that the McCs hadn't be careful enough what they wished for, when I saw these picture of May 2013 and a full-blown INVESTIGATION  came to light a month later:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/Madeline-McCann-A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-mark-sixth-anniversary-daughters-disappearance.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt tht that photo had to do with bad news for the McCanns. A proof that their intention was not a review let alone an investigation.
By the way, where are they now?
I am still worried about the twins. I hope they are safe.
It was the first time I'd ever seen a photo of them looking genuinely distraught. The first time they have not looked smug and defiant.
I though that maybe they finally just thought about their actions and the fact they'd lost a little girl. Whatever happened that holiday, they lost a child and that is heartbreaking for any couple.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by marconi 04.03.14 23:00

If the police are investigating the calls of May 3rd, 4th, it will take time.
Who did Tapas 9 called that night and all of those people will have to be interrogated, I believe. I think Tapas10 is among them .
Kate was in PdL on the second, I think October, November. Maybe Maddie died on the second.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.03.14 23:34

HelenMeg wrote:
marconi wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I became convinced that the McCs hadn't be careful enough what they wished for, when I saw these picture of May 2013 and a full-blown INVESTIGATION  came to light a month later:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/Madeline-McCann-A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-mark-sixth-anniversary-daughters-disappearance.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt tht that photo had to do with bad news for the McCanns. A proof that their intention was not a review let alone an investigation.
By the way, where are they now?
I am still worried about the twins. I hope they are safe.
It was the first time I'd ever seen a photo of them looking genuinely distraught. The first time they have not looked smug and defiant.
I though that maybe they finally just thought about their actions and the fact they'd lost a little girl. Whatever happened that holiday, they lost a child and that is heartbreaking for any couple.

Iirc Gerry was holding a fiver, for some reason that increased the pathos of the occasion as if they'd just heard this was definitely the last contribution to the Ltd. Co. ever.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 05.03.14 2:01

'Happiness is alright, but it can't buy you money.'

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Article-2319228-199CAAAF000005DC-806_306x587
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.03.14 3:01

I often wonder if the Gaspars were the only ones who told the police about Payne and Gerry or if there were other people who also contact the PJ and the Yard with more facts. If there were, I,m sure the police interrogated them as well.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.03.14 12:24

diatribe wrote:'Happiness is alright, but it can't buy you money.'

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Article-2319228-199CAAAF000005DC-806_306x587

Now ...... if this had been the face of GM portrayed to the world for the last 7 years ....  I might not have joined this forum.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 13:34

Exactly. We all could have dedicated [much!] time to other cases / causes ...

They got bad news that day IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 05.03.14 14:24

Châtelaine wrote:

They got bad news that day IMO

Either that, or Gerry got stiffed with a snide fiver in his change.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.03.14 14:56

A photograph which speaks a thousand words. Overwhelmed with sorrow, plain and simple.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 15:10

russiandoll wrote:A photograph which speaks a thousand words. Overwhelmed with sorrow, plain and simple.

Sorry to off-topic, but I noticed you change in avatar - is that actually you RD? I always assumed the last pic was of a model :)
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.03.14 15:15

diatribe wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

They certainly didn't look confident when they turned up for the ongoing libel trial - which seems to have come to a standstill.  

I appreciate this is the wrong thread, but do you think it is possible that the McCanns have withdrawn from the action and reached some kind of secret deal with Goncala regarding his costs.

Apologies Diatribe, only just seen this.

I don't know what has held up the trial, we can only speculate at this stage.  The longer the delay however, the more suspicious it becomes, we are now into March, and the last day of the hearing was before Christmas!

I don't think there will be any offers or acceptances of a settlement.  The case has come too far and Goncalo Amaral is entitled to his day in Court.  He has fought the libel actions to the bitter end, it would go against all his constitutional rights to deny him a verdict in open court.  

The trial may have become invalid due to some sort of proof that Madeleine is dead.  There are two investigations going on, so it is well within the realms of possibility.  I am not a legal person, but in the event Madeleine is dead then it would have all sorts of knock on effects as to the validity of HER claim against Goncalo Amaral.  We were told one of the delays was due to the Wardship issue.  

In addition, dramatic new evidence has emerged during the course of the trial. Courtesy of The Times, the world learned that the McCanns suppressed the Smith sighting and the e-fit from the public.  The Apology did nothing to put that particular cat back in the bag, it merely altered the length of time the McCanns suppressed the evidence.  

The case may have collapsed.  That is the McCanns and/or their Lawyers may have decided to withdraw and offered to pay all costs.  Terms would have to be agreed by all parties including Goncalo Amaral and the two other Defendants.  I don't really know what happens when a case collapses, but I am sure there are cases out there.

Ouch - look at costs faced by David Irving (pro nazi historian) in his failed action against author Deborah Lipstadt and publishers Penguin - it goes into millions and that is 2002!

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/mar/05/humanities.highereducation
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.03.14 15:42

PeterMac wrote:
russiandoll wrote:A photograph which speaks a thousand words. Overwhelmed with sorrow, plain and simple.
Image deleted

I wonder how some people will react to this photo, PeterMac.  Will they dare to make a PeterMacgate of it?   This is a lot worse than my broken English.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 15:47

[quote="PeterMac"]
Image deleted[quote]

PM, this is not funny and beneath you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 9 Empty grange whitewash

Post by gcampbell 05.03.14 15:55

[quote="Portia"][quote="PeterMac"]
Image deleted

portia your a pain in the nuts.
gcampbell

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 16:14

gcampbell wrote:
Portia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Image deleted

So be it: I'm not here to ridicule or insult people, no matter who they are
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 16:18

Portia wrote:
gcampbell wrote:
Portia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Image deleted

So be it: I'm not here to ridicule or insult people, no matter who they are

Portia - ignore this poster who is being rude elsewhere on the forum.  Time for your coat, gcampbell!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 16:20

With all respect to Peter, whom I admire for his wits, intelligence and endless efforts in this case, there obviously will be people, who will take offense with this  sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.03.14 16:38

It was not intended to be funny, obviously.
It was intended as a satirical comment on the endless "look at us, We are the Victims, we are the Martyrs,"
and the ridiculous, (sorry - "ludicrous") way in which they change their faces from laughing and gurning and grinning to these ersatz quasi-grief stricken images at the drop of another coin into the Fund.

If it offends, then I am sorry.
If it really offends, then Admin, please remove it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.03.14 16:48

IMO it ought to be removed.  Bit too naughty there PM, even tho` your wit creases me up sometimes, that one hit a flat note.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 17:11

In case someone missed my angle: I considered PM's addendum offensive to my Saviour

So there!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 18:15

diatribe wrote:'Happiness is alright, but it can't buy you money.'

yeah diatribe perhaps he's just found out he's overdrawn at the bank again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.03.14 18:30

I`m weird I know, but I can`t joke about that pic of GM - it really gets to me - so sad and real for once.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.03.14 18:31

I don't believe Amaral wil ever accept an agreement.
he was unfairly attacked, wasn't he?
The media saying he lost the battle?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.03.14 18:37

Woofer wrote:I`m weird I know, but I can`t joke about that pic of GM - it really gets to me - so sad and real for once.
Woofer, I am with you on this one. I find the pain on GM's face heart breaking. His face is showing genuine pain. I don't wish him or Kate any ill, but I want the truth, so my faith in British justice can be restored.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 18:40

We have to face, that he's probably not necessarily grieving over his lost daughter after 6 years, but sorry for himself ... But, I agree that the sadness, pain and sorrow are genuine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top