The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Guest on 21.12.13 19:39

Thank you Tony, good reply.  I had missed the bit about the murky pond, it was such a long post I lost the will to live  big grin  and my internet keep disconnecting.

To Veritas, if you wish to continue to be a member of this forum, please have the decency to treat members like you would want to be treated, and have the grace to show respect to members. By all means you can state your opinions and why you disagree but any further insults to any member here or any attacks on this forum will result in you being shown the door.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by PennyX on 21.12.13 19:41

candyfloss wrote:
@Veritas wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Veritas you have a right to reply to Tony's post, but I would make a polite request that you refrain from insults and name calling, there is simply no need for it and you can make your points without resorting to this. You are breaking forum rules.   So a reminder, anymore of this and you will no longer be a member of this forum.  This is a warning.
Thank you Candyfloss. Can you point out for the forum which insults and name calling you are specifically referring to? If you document them I will gladly and publicly account for them and correct or apologise for them where necessary.

I think 'smug bugger' and 'you fool' (which I deleted by the way) is insulting, don't you?

As a fellow forum member the debate Veritas offers is welcomed. Mr Bennett should not be protected, we are all adults posting here. I too don't agree with all Mr Bennett posts, I find them very one sided. Debate is good and part of our basic freedoms. Veritas was putting forward another point of view which balances Mr Bennett's. I think this is how it should be. This makes the forum a better place, doesn't it?

PennyX

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Daisy on 21.12.13 19:56

Long-winded posts just turn me off. Far far superfluous in words for my liking. It doesn't look big or clever. 

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
avatar
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Guest on 21.12.13 20:00

@Tony Bennett wrote:And to answer Clay Regazzoni’s point, having as your brother-in-law someone not only handy at photoshopping and photo manipulation, but also an admitted lifelong obsession with women dying in quicksand, can’t be easily be dismissed as ‘being vindictive to a naïve man’.

Well I actually said I was on the fence. It's just something else we're unlikely to ever be in agreement on. But "exposing" somebody who was already quite upfront about their proclivities does feel a little to me like putting the boot in just because you could. Or else why stop at him?

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.12.13 20:12

@PennyX wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@Veritas wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Veritas you have a right to reply to Tony's post, but I would make a polite request that you refrain from insults and name calling, there is simply no need for it and you can make your points without resorting to this. You are breaking forum rules.   So a reminder, anymore of this and you will no longer be a member of this forum.  This is a warning.
Thank you Candyfloss. Can you point out for the forum which insults and name calling you are specifically referring to? If you document them I will gladly and publicly account for them and correct or apologise for them where necessary.

I think 'smug bugger' and 'you fool' (which I deleted by the way) is insulting, don't you?

As a fellow forum member the debate Veritas offers is welcomed. Mr Bennett should not be protected, we are all adults posting here. I too don't agree with all Mr Bennett posts, I find them very one sided. Debate is good and part of our basic freedoms. Veritas was putting forward another point of view which balances Mr Bennett's. I think this is how it should be. This makes the forum a better place, doesn't it?

This is indeed proving to be a very revealing thread.

PennyX can apparently see the 'one sided' aspect of my posts on this subject, but is unable to see the 'one sided' responses from Veritas.

PennyX is also apparently unable to see that Veritas's very long post was dripping with strong abuse, paragraph after paragraph, line after line. 'We are all adults', she says. Yes, say we are, PennyX, but then polite posters debate politely, and rude posters fill up their posts with abuse.

I am happy to debate with Veritas, but I'm not happy to see all the abuse he throws up. But in a way, that's a matter for him - his abuse and my lack of it tell their own story. I must say, 'smug bugger' was a new one for me, though. Your response did raise a laugh: "In context I concede your objection to the term 'bugger' and propose its replacement with the term 'so-and-so.'  Given that the comment which elicited response was a smug reference to Mr Bennett having to correct my spelling in order to enable him to repost what I wrote, the use of the word on my part was merely observational".

Veritas, you're making life difficult for our referee here, 'candyfloss'. She actually allowerd 'smug bugger', but deleted the word 'fool'. Such is the fine line that you crossed, Veritas. 

Some of what you said does go a bit over my head though. You wrote: "You appeal to the reader to defer to your lead regardless of the substance of the debate. To do so you paint your own colours on the dialectic".  I've never in my life before been accused of 'painting my own colours on the dialectic". 'candyfloss', that doesn't sound very nice, does it?  Is it within the forum rules? 

I have made a polite request (now repeated) for Veritas to withdraw his obviously wrong remarks, such as claiming that my list of 13 facts is 'speculation and assumption'. If he is a reasonable debater, he will graciously accept the correction and reply to the 16 points listed above calmly and by tackling the argument, not the poster.

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14905
Reputation : 2996
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by ultimaThule on 21.12.13 20:16

@Veritas wrote:
@aquila wrote:Quote from Veritas


IF the parents covered up their own culpability, which I believe, the '21 days', and the sudden arrival of the last photo, are entirely consistent with an evolving narrative, with afterthoughts, and indeed with the evolving nature of the circumstantial developments, demonstrating if nothing else that the massive fundraising effort was not a preconceived motive, but rather an expedient bonus - for which the sudden need for a bunch of happy family heart-tugging snapshots is apparent. And to be fair, even Pinkie might be a genuine believer, but he has a job cut out for him as the PR for this family... his advice, and he knows it, has to prevent the public from associating the McCann's - from the outset - with child endangerment or dereliction of duty. And for that purpose a good PR would retrospectively advise the client to dig out a history of media which evoke the right emotions in those whose opinion is to be managed. Like every good PR, he believes what he's told, and he asks no more than he needs in order to enable him to act objectively in the interest of the client, without ever being legally culpable for anything less than savoury - especially if for some reason his assignment was from the highest levels in the land, and offered him the promise of good things in high places in the future.

End Quote

You seriously can't attach that statement to Clarence Mitchell can you?

This is a direct question to Veritas who wrote this stuff.

I didn't attach the statement to anyone. 

I let the statement stand as a possibility. 

I don't know what CM thinks, suspects or knows. I don't know who made him change his life or why. And neither do you. 

It is not plausible to assume that everyone who facilitates or supports TM has full disclosure and is criminally culpable. Knowing how PR works, CM's less than slick operation is hanging on his own neck. It isn't an agency packed with fixers and facilitators. I know that CM doesn't want to go to prison. Therefore I have to assume one of three things. First, the McConn's are guilty of nothing more than lousy parenting. Second, CM is operating a don't ask, don't tell policy to maintain plausible deniability and keep his hands legally, if not morally, clean. Third, CM knows the guilty secrets and has been guaranteed immunity. Three is only plausible ifCM's role is to work against TM and 'come out on the side of justice.' If that isn't the case and he has full knowledge then he can only be an idiot of the first order to represent publicly in his own name from the outset and before he can even evaluate the liability of the case and its unfolding implications. 

You have to figure out what you think and why. One thing is sure... This case has never had enough money in it to mitigate the risks involved with culpability in a crime of this scale for someone like CM. The only forces bigger than money are either conviction or a calling from a higher power.
There is no ambiguity in your having attached the statement highlighted in red by aquila to Clarence Mitchell, nor can there be any doubt that the statements I have highlighted in blue are ones which you have also attributed to him.

These statements imply that you are personally acquainted with Mr Mitchell as, indeed, they can only be made by someone who has conversed with him or otherwise ascertained the words which you have effectively put into his mouth.

Yet you claim that you don't know what Mitchell thinks, suspects, or knows.

May we then take it your earlier assurance "I guarantee you that Rickwood could not produce an unimpeachable photographic forgery if you gave him 365 consecutive days in which to do so" is worth no more than the virtual reality paper it's written on?
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Guest on 21.12.13 20:31

Sorry, if I'm a nuisance, but can we please make pointed comments? I'm having a headache trying to scroll down pages ...

IMO, what we have here is a clash of "titans". Both their attack and their defense would IMO greatly proffer from dealing with one point of discussion at the time ... I'm saying this, because I have primo switched off at reading those "pages" and secundo [and subsequently] have become uninterested in the debate.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 21.12.13 22:10

Châtelaine wrote:
Anyone can change EXIF data on their camera. But it would take a skilled, computer programmer-type of person, to do that without leaving a trace ...

I beg to differ - although I am a skilled, computer programmer-type of person (hehe), it is very easy to change stuff like EXIF data, just in Windows.  It doesn't require 'hacking' or any skill of any kind, just a simple google search and you can do it yourself in a matter of one minute.  You won't leave any trace.  Image files are just streams of numbers that can be changed, just like any file.  It's very easy to do, and I'm sure someone like, for example, Gerry, could have done it.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 21.12.13 22:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:

This is indeed proving to be a very revealing thread.

PennyX can apparently see the 'one sided' aspect of my posts on this subject, but is unable to see the 'one sided' responses from Veritas.

Quoting the forum rule about not calling people trolls, and then implying something ... well what exactly?

But as for Veritas, although I agree with a lot of his/her points, I don't approve of attacking posters personally.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by aiyoyo on 21.12.13 22:42

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Anyone can change EXIF data on their camera. But it would take a skilled, computer programmer-type of person, to do that without leaving a trace ...

I beg to differ - although I am a skilled, computer programmer-type of person (hehe), it is very easy to change stuff like EXIF data, just in Windows.  It doesn't require 'hacking' or any skill of any kind, just a simple google search and you can do it yourself in a matter of one minute.  You won't leave any trace.  Image files are just streams of numbers that can be changed, just like any file.  It's very easy to do, and I'm sure someone like, for example, Gerry, could have done it.

You'r missing the point this whole time!

SO, do you know definitely whether the photo had been manipulated or not?
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by bobbin on 21.12.13 23:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Nereid wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

12. Tony Rickwood... [SNIPPED]

With regards to Tony Rickwood, as far as I know, he has produced ONE picture of a naked or semi-naked woman. All others are clothed. So, even though his tastes are very deviant, we must stick to the facts.

This is what Rickwood says about a nudeness/quicksand scenario:

"I would have to agree that for watching sinking, it has to be clothed. I'm not really into the erotic side of this and I agree with  that quicksand "adventures" normally happen by accident, so unless the victim is a naked rambler, it seems a bit too unreal for me. I much prefer the Explorer/Jungle Jane theme or the long-dressed running into trouble situation and especially where there is that lovely settling of the clothing across the quicksand, further encumbering the luckless (or lucky!) damsel. This of course only applies to female action. Blokes just don't do it for me at all. And as for practicalities- I, for one wouldn't jump into a bog up here at any time of the year without at least some thermal protection!"

I question his 'I'm not really into the erotic side of this'. What side of it is he into then?

We are right to question the Last Photo. Its release several weeks after the missing of Madeleine is very suspect. It must have been released that late in the day for very good reason! If it was not because of photo-manipulation, it must have been for something else.

Nereid, you may be referring to this message from Tony Rickwood on the 'Deviant Art' site, written by him this summer. His message was accompanied by a very naked lady in quicksand/mud:

"I've always wanted to do a sort of tribute to Enrique Romero who did, among others, the amazing AXA comic strip. A formative scene for me was when the heroine is led into quicksand by a jealous rival and left to sink to her doom. Now, ordinarily I'm not for doing nude artwork, but since it is in the spirit of the original comic series, I am making this one exception. It's not the best render, but I hope it comes across OK".

Well, we can all make of that what we will.

I do not know, however, if you have seen some of his pages and pages of quicksand photos. He gives his photos some quite graphic titles, here are solme of them:

"Don't quite know why"

"Desert sinkhole"

"Helpless"

"The Pond"

"Sinking fast"

"Grab"

"OMG!"

"Chillin'", and

"No escape".

Taking just those nine photos, three are of women with no clothes on, and one is only wearing a very skimpy bikini top. All of the remaining five are very lightly clothed.

Thanks to the efforts of CMOMM members, these photoshopped images are no longer on the internet. But several people have screen grabs of them, and these are amongst a file of evidence that Highland Council Education Authority is now investigating.
Thanks Tony and CMOMM members, that's really good news.  high5 

bobbin

Posts : 2053
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Guest on 21.12.13 23:24

As a woman and a mother I have to state that I regard the images produced by Rickwood to be very disturbing. And I am very pleased that they have been removed from uncensored public viewing. Anyone who thinks that women suffering a very unpleasant death is a form of art or entertainment is sick. I think he made it clear that it was not for the pornographic effect that he was making the images, as nudity was not important to him. So the suffering is what stimulates him. To enjoy the suffering of another individual requires a lack of empathy, and then we are into the realm of a sociopath or if you prefer, psychopath again. And these individuals are quite cabable of acting out their fetishes without conscience, although admittidly not all do. However the constraining factor is often the lack of opportunity, or ability. Not lack of intent.

As an aside
the current estimate of ASPD in the population is around 4%, which would mean on a forum of circa 3200 members there would be around 80 such individuals. I don't like bullying in any of its forms and I thank Candyfloss for making a stand against it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Veritas on 21.12.13 23:54

dantezebu wrote:As a woman and a mother I have to state that I regard the images produced by Rickwood to be very disturbing. And I am very pleased that they have been removed from uncensored public viewing. Anyone who thinks that women suffering a very unpleasant death is a form of art or entertainment is sick. I think he made it clear that it was not for the pornographic effect that he was making the images, as nudity was not important to him. So the suffering is what stimulates him. To enjoy the suffering of another individual requires a lack of empathy, and then we are into the realm of a sociopath or if you prefer, psychopath again. And these individuals are quite cabable of acting out their fetishes without conscience, although admittidly not all do. However the constraining factor is often the lack of opportunity, or ability. Not lack of intent.

As an aside
the current estimate of ASPD in the population is around 4%, which would mean on a forum of circa 3200 members there would be around 80 such individuals. I don't like bullying in any of its forms and I thank Candyfloss for making a stand against it.

Dantezebu,  I suggest you conduct a study into the artistic output of major trauma/abuse survivors. The obsession with dark, even exploitative themes is not uncommon and represents subconscious catharsis. There is no accounting for the expressions of the human soul and there are a great many who would regard incessant nattering about unsolved crimes, gruesome speculation about child abuse and murder, and regular forum posting as being every bit as creepy.  The only difference between you, and the person on Deviant Art's graphic art site who is alleged to be "that" Mr Rickwood is that we know what his fantasies are and how he exercises (or exorcises) them, whereas yours are still a mystery. On consideration I'd actually rank him as less of a danger, in that regard, than you. As they say, better the devil you know... He has, at least, made himself easy to monitor, easy to judge, even easy to stitch uwp with scandalous insinuations and accusations. That's more than any of us have done. Yet allegedly he's smart enough to help perpetrate an incredible crime, while being dumb enough (Am I allowed to use the forum to call someone dumb, admin?) to light himself up in neon before doing so. 

And if fantasising about scantily clad ladies in situations of grave peril (and drawing it) is a crime, I suggest you never delve into the modern culture of Japan, South Korea or China. Avoid anime and manga completely. Half the population of Japan must be borderline psycopathic deviant criminal. .

Veritas

Posts : 87
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by chillyheat on 22.12.13 0:12

@Veritas wrote:
dantezebu wrote:As a woman and a mother I have to state that I regard the images produced by Rickwood to be very disturbing. And I am very pleased that they have been removed from uncensored public viewing. Anyone who thinks that women suffering a very unpleasant death is a form of art or entertainment is sick. I think he made it clear that it was not for the pornographic effect that he was making the images, as nudity was not important to him. So the suffering is what stimulates him. To enjoy the suffering of another individual requires a lack of empathy, and then we are into the realm of a sociopath or if you prefer, psychopath again. And these individuals are quite cabable of acting out their fetishes without conscience, although admittidly not all do. However the constraining factor is often the lack of opportunity, or ability. Not lack of intent.

As an aside
the current estimate of ASPD in the population is around 4%, which would mean on a forum of circa 3200 members there would be around 80 such individuals. I don't like bullying in any of its forms and I thank Candyfloss for making a stand against it.

Dantezebu,  I suggest you conduct a study into the artistic output of major trauma/abuse survivors. The obsession with dark, even exploitative themes is not uncommon and represents subconscious catharsis. There is no accounting for the expressions of the human soul and there are a great many who would regard incessant nattering about unsolved crimes, gruesome speculation about child abuse and murder, and regular forum posting as being every bit as creepy.  The only difference between you, and the person on Deviant Art's graphic art site who is alleged to be "that" Mr Rickwood is that we know what his fantasies are and how he exercises (or exorcises) them, whereas yours are still a mystery. On consideration I'd actually rank him as less of a danger, in that regard, than you. As they say, better the devil you know... He has, at least, made himself easy to monitor, easy to judge, even easy to stitch uwp with scandalous insinuations and accusations. That's more than any of us have done. Yet allegedly he's smart enough to help perpetrate an incredible crime, while being dumb enough (Am I allowed to use the forum to call someone dumb, admin?) to light himself up in neon before doing so. 

And if fantasising about scantily clad ladies in situations of grave peril (and drawing it) is a crime, I suggest you never delve into the modern culture of Japan, South Korea or China. Avoid anime and manga completely. Half the population of Japan must be borderline psycopathic deviant criminal. .

Veritas, its been proved beyond doubt it is the correct Rickwood.

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by TMH on 22.12.13 0:13

"The only difference between you, and the person on Deviant Art's graphic art site who is alleged to be "that" Mr Rickwood is that we know what his fantasies are and how he exercises (or exorcises) them, whereas yours are still a mystery. On consideration I'd actually rank him as less of a danger, in that regard, than you."


Veritas - That really is a shocking statement to make! Is there really any need to be so rude? Just because someone finds women drowning in quicksand disturbing (as quite alot of people do - me included), it does not give you the right to say that their views are not valid and try and belittle them. I've watched you being snidey to some posters and I must say that I don't think that you're a very nice person at all - in fact, you're quite pompous!


I'm sorry Admin, but I just wanted to put my view across and if you feel the need to ban me then fair enough, I just can't stand to see people thinking they're better than others and post like they've swallowed a dictionary - it's ridiculous
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 22.12.13 0:13

@aiyoyo wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Anyone can change EXIF data on their camera. But it would take a skilled, computer programmer-type of person, to do that without leaving a trace ...

I beg to differ - although I am a skilled, computer programmer-type of person (hehe), it is very easy to change stuff like EXIF data, just in Windows.  It doesn't require 'hacking' or any skill of any kind, just a simple google search and you can do it yourself in a matter of one minute.  You won't leave any trace.  Image files are just streams of numbers that can be changed, just like any file.  It's very easy to do, and I'm sure someone like, for example, Gerry, could have done it.

You'r missing the point this whole time!

SO, do you know definitely whether the photo had been manipulated or not?

The whole time?  I haven't been a part of this discussion much, what is the point that you're talking about?  I've only said that it's easy to change EXIF data.  It is, very easy.

I've no idea whether the image itself has been manipulated.  My experience of digital images is that this one hasn't been, but that doesn't mean that it hasn't.  The manner in which it was produced is definitely suspicious, but there could be other reasons for it than just image manipulation.  Such as - perhaps there were other images on the card that the McCanns didn't want the police to see, so they didn't hand it over.  Nobody knows except for them.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 0:15

@Veritas wrote:
dantezebu wrote:As a woman and a mother I have to state that I regard the images produced by Rickwood to be very disturbing. And I am very pleased that they have been removed from uncensored public viewing. Anyone who thinks that women suffering a very unpleasant death is a form of art or entertainment is sick. I think he made it clear that it was not for the pornographic effect that he was making the images, as nudity was not important to him. So the suffering is what stimulates him. To enjoy the suffering of another individual requires a lack of empathy, and then we are into the realm of a sociopath or if you prefer, psychopath again. And these individuals are quite cabable of acting out their fetishes without conscience, although admittidly not all do. However the constraining factor is often the lack of opportunity, or ability. Not lack of intent.

As an aside
the current estimate of ASPD in the population is around 4%, which would mean on a forum of circa 3200 members there would be around 80 such individuals. I don't like bullying in any of its forms and I thank Candyfloss for making a stand against it.

Dantezebu,  I suggest you conduct a study into the artistic output of major trauma/abuse survivors. The obsession with dark, even exploitative themes is not uncommon and represents subconscious catharsis. There is no accounting for the expressions of the human soul and there are a great many who would regard incessant nattering about unsolved crimes, gruesome speculation about child abuse and murder, and regular forum posting as being every bit as creepy.  The only difference between you, and the person on Deviant Art's graphic art site who is alleged to be "that" Mr Rickwood is that we know what his fantasies are and how he exercises (or exorcises) them, whereas yours are still a mystery. On consideration I'd actually rank him as less of a danger, in that regard, than you. As they say, better the devil you know... He has, at least, made himself easy to monitor, easy to judge, even easy to stitch uwp with scandalous insinuations and accusations. That's more than any of us have done. Yet allegedly he's smart enough to help perpetrate an incredible crime, while being dumb enough (Am I allowed to use the forum to call someone dumb, admin?) to light himself up in neon before doing so. 

And if fantasising about scantily clad ladies in situations of grave peril (and drawing it) is a crime, I suggest you never delve into the modern culture of Japan, South Korea or China. Avoid anime and manga completely. Half the population of Japan must be borderline psycopathic deviant criminal. .

Verritas, do you have evidence that Mr Rickwoods "art" is an outlet for a major abuse trauma in his life? If so could you please provide it. If not what is the point of your diatribe?
And it is not really necessary to get in a personal attack with every post. I am not a devil if you know me or not. I am just presenting facts. And I am not insinuating anything, I am saying it. To condone the apparent death or suffering of a woman as entertainment is barbaric.
Also you cannot claim there must be a higher incidence of any personality disorder in Japan with my argument. You can only claim if it is true, that there is more of such "art". Maybe they have more prolific "artists" in Japan.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 22.12.13 0:24

I'm presenting this piece of information just to fill in some gaps that people may have, it may be useful if you're interested.

This is how to change EXIF data if you have Windows Vista/7/8:

1. Right click on the image file you want to change.

2. Choose 'Properties' from the context menu.  This opens the 'Properties' dialog.

3. Select the 'Details' tab.

4. Go to the 'Date Taken' entry and click in the edit field.  You can change the date to any valid date.

5. Click 'Apply' button.

"

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by chillyheat on 22.12.13 0:28

I always get a strange feeling that some people have more than 1 computer turned on at times..... 
(Just thinking out loud)

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 22.12.13 0:29

@ChillyHeat wrote:I always get a strange feeling that some people have more than 1 computer turned on at times..... 
(Just thinking out loud)

Why, and what do you mean?

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by plebgate on 22.12.13 0:30

Snipped from Bobbin's post (re. red highlighting)

"
Thanks to the efforts of CMOMM members, these photoshopped images are no longer on the internet. But several people have screen grabs of them, and these are amongst a file of evidence that Highland Council Education Authority is now investigating."





Very good news indeed.   Well done to Tony and other researchers who have drawn this matter to the attention of the Education Authority.


Any idea when the investigation will produce their report?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

Posts : 6185
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by aiyoyo on 22.12.13 0:42

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Anyone can change EXIF data on their camera. But it would take a skilled, computer programmer-type of person, to do that without leaving a trace ...

I beg to differ - although I am a skilled, computer programmer-type of person (hehe), it is very easy to change stuff like EXIF data, just in Windows.  It doesn't require 'hacking' or any skill of any kind, just a simple google search and you can do it yourself in a matter of one minute.  You won't leave any trace.  Image files are just streams of numbers that can be changed, just like any file.  It's very easy to do, and I'm sure someone like, for example, Gerry, could have done it.

You'r missing the point this whole time!

SO, do you know definitely whether the photo had been manipulated or not?

The whole time?  I haven't been a part of this discussion much, what is the point that you're talking about?  I've only said that it's easy to change EXIF data.  It is, very easy.

I've no idea whether the image itself has been manipulated.  My experience of digital images is that this one hasn't been, but that doesn't mean that it hasn't.  The manner in which it was produced is definitely suspicious, but there could be other reasons for it than just image manipulation.  Such as - perhaps there were other images on the card that the McCanns didn't want the police to see, so they didn't hand it over.  Nobody knows except for them.

I mean this whole time you'd been reading this thread before jumping in.

Whether technically it can be done or not, or how easily it can be done by professional or amateur is beside the point.  
As we know a person who's a techno-idiot can get a family member adepts at that kind of work to get it done on their behalf.
What possible reason, IYO, would the Mccanns not want the police to see the other images?

Just from looking at the image without the camera or chip for forensics, can you tell us how you were able to discern it hasn't been manipulated?
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 22.12.13 0:44

@aiyoyo wrote:
What possible reason, IYO, would the Mccanns not want the police to see the other images?

I stated that the possibility exists.  There's no point in speculating over the details, if we don't know what the details are.  That the possibility exists is correct and undeniable.  I can't give motivations because they could be wrong, it's just speculation.

@aiyoyo wrote:

Just from looking at the image without the camera for forensics, can you tell us how you were able to discern it hasn't been manipulated?


How can I tell that there isn't an invisible elephant standing in front of me?  Like yours, this question is not answerable.

I can give an answer to a slightly different question: I don't see evidence of image manipulation. And as I said before, that doesn't mean that there isn't any. It means that I don't see any.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by aiyoyo on 22.12.13 0:48

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm presenting this piece of information just to fill in some gaps that people may have, it may be useful if you're interested.

This is how to change EXIF data if you have Windows Vista/7/8:

1. Right click on the image file you want to change.

2. Choose 'Properties' from the context menu.  This opens the 'Properties' dialog.

3. Select the 'Details' tab.

4. Go to the 'Date Taken' entry and click in the edit field.  You can change the date to any valid date.

5. Click 'Apply' button.

"

You can re set data on the camera any time you want, that much is clear.
But how do you change data captured on old exposed images?
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 22.12.13 0:50

@aiyoyo wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm presenting this piece of information just to fill in some gaps that people may have, it may be useful if you're interested.

This is how to change EXIF data if you have Windows Vista/7/8:

1. Right click on the image file you want to change.

2. Choose 'Properties' from the context menu.  This opens the 'Properties' dialog.

3. Select the 'Details' tab.

4. Go to the 'Date Taken' entry and click in the edit field.  You can change the date to any valid date.

5. Click 'Apply' button.

"

You can re set data on the camera any time you want, that much is clear.
But how do you change data captured on old exposed images?

By following the simple steps that you have quoted. Try it for yourself.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum