The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 22:24

November 2013 Last updated at 13:46
 
Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images
 
A teacher convicted of possessing indecent images has been struck off the teaching register.
 
Martin Ingram, who taught history at Ullapool High School, asked the General Teaching Council for Scotland to remove him from the list.
 
He was convicted earlier this year of having an indecent image of children and an extreme image depicting a sex act between a person and an animal.
 
Ingram could be banned from working with children in other roles.
 
He cannot make an application to re-register as a teacher for two years.
 
GTC Scotland has also referred his case to Scottish Ministers for a decision on whether he should be barred from working with children.
 
Ingram was convicted in February of having taken, or permitted the taking of, an indecent image of children between May 2011 and March 2012.
 
He was also convicted of possessing an extreme pornographic image.
 
Ingram was sentenced at Dingwall Sheriff Court in March to carry out a Community Payback Order with a supervision requirement of three years.
 
 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-24851020
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:03

Ullapool, of all places ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:09

....and the very same school where Motor Mouth Phil teaches.

Of course, this sort of thing can happen anywhere.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:19

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:....and the very same school where Motor Mouth Phil teaches.

Of course, this sort of thing can happen anywhere.
***
I'm afraid you're right, NFWTD. This sort of things probably do happen everywhere.
It's frightening, though, isn't it?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.11.13 23:52

There is a potentially sinister connection between the conviction of Martin Ingrams, History Teacher at Ullapool High School, and Philomena McCann, sister of Dr Gerald McCann, who teaches 'Modern Studies' there.

The potentially sinister connection is not the fact that she teaches there, after all, there can be no 'guilt by association' just be being a teacher at the same school.

The sinister aspect relates to the involvement of her husband, Tony Rickwood, in the deviant sexual fetish of publishing 'quicksand fetish photos'.

To the uninitiated, this involves producing photos, or 'art', of women sinking in quicksand or swamps.

Rickwood has posted some of his work on this site: http://scopertonosol.deviantart.com/ - where his username is 'auroraman'. Not surprisingly he keeps his real name off that forum.

Moreover, his obsession with the quicksand fetish has been passed to DCI Andy Redwood of Operation Grange.

A group has been working on this now for some months, but details have now been published on Twitter, as these tweets reveal:

----------------------


Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne 2m So Philomena #McCann 's husband is a "deviant" artist? http://scopertonosol.deviantart.com/ Who has a "lifelong interest" in women in peril. < shudder >

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne @JillyCL @winnower1 @DailyMirror Sadistic overtones. http://scopertonosol.deviantart.com/ @metpoliceuk need to check Philomena #McCann 's husband out...

Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett 48m So Gerry #McCann 's brother-in-law is a quicksand fetishist, deviant artist + Photoshop expert! Has SY checkd his PC? http://tinyurl.com/oyapauw

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 27m @DodgyDrPayne Is this the website you mean, Doc or is there another? #MartinIngram #Ullapool #McCann #Quicksand [url=http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2013/03/29/martin-ingram-ullapool/ %E2%80%A6]http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2013/03/29/martin-ingram-ullapool/ …[/url]

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne 33m @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @mariaccnr yes said Aunt Phil teaches there and #mccann website maestro Callum McCrae attended same school as Martin Ingrams http://scopertonosol.deviantart.com/

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14664
Reputation : 2801
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:57

Has it definitely been confirmed that Phil's other half (not sure if they're married) is the same person who owns that website?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

More about Tony Rickwood's quicksand fetish

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.11.13 0:11

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Has it definitely been confirmed that Phil's other half (not sure if they're married) is the same person who owns that website?
Here is more information and comment. I will supply more by 'pm':


Rickwood has explained his interest in the quicksand fetish in the following words:

QUOTE

Although I would class myself as a mainstream photographer, I've had a lifelong fascination with women in peril situations, especially quicksand. I do not have the means or money to be able to produce films, which would be the ultimate thrill, so I go for what I would class as second best. I use backgrounds that I either take myself or make up as a composite. Any other parts of the images are from either my own collection of photos or stuff used with permission where possible. This is by far the most time consuming part. All pictures are composited with Adobe photodeluxe and post processed for realism. I'm Male, 50's and consider myself pretty easy going, but geeky.

UNQUOTE

It was the use of the username ‘auroraman’ that first enabled researchers to link Tony Rickwood to the deviant.art website. He used that username in the spring of 2007 - just before Madeleine McCann was reported missing - to try to change certain booking arrangements for the forthcoming Ullapool High School trip to Turkey which took place in June 2007. Philomena McCann certainly went on that trip. It is thought that Tony Rickwood may have also been on that trip. Some say there is proof that he did.
Rickwood and Philomena McCann were married in 2008.

Some of Rickwood’s work can be seen here: http://scopertonosol.deviantart.com/  WARNING: Disturbing still images of naked women drowning in quicksand or swamps.
The overtly sexually deviant and perverted nature and intention of these photos is clear from the comments found on them by members of the ‘quicksand’ sites.

Given that Martin Ingram was downloading or making images of bestiality and child sexual abuse whilst employed at Ullapool High School, the Head Teacher and Governors of the school, and possibly the local education authority, will need to review their child protection and special education policies, as well as carrying out a risk assessment to determine whether, inter alia:

a)      Philomena Mccann knew about her husband’s unhealthy perversion

b)      If she did know, whether or not she has informed the school, and

c)       what measures need to be taken to ensure that neither of them poses a risk to children.

Other sites where it is believed Rickwood posts, under the name ‘auroraman’ or other usernames, include:

quicksandfans.com

deepsinking.org,
 
deviantart.com

Rickwood also posts here:  http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,3767.0/wap2.html (with a reference to restoring a house in Flix, Spain)

When googling ‘Tony Rickwood Flix’, this comes up: http://www.spanishgardener.com/community/tonaidh
In it he gives his email as scopertonosol@yahoo.co.uk 

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14664
Reputation : 2801
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Daisy on 09.11.13 0:26

@Tony Bennett wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Has it definitely been confirmed that Phil's other half (not sure if they're married) is the same person who owns that website?
Here is more information and comment. I will supply more by 'pm':


Rickwood has explained his interest in the quicksand fetish in the following words:

QUOTE

Although I would class myself as a mainstream photographer, I've had a lifelong fascination with women in peril situations, especially quicksand. I do not have the means or money to be able to produce films, which would be the ultimate thrill, so I go for what I would class as second best. I use backgrounds that I either take myself or make up as a composite. Any other parts of the images are from either my own collection of photos or stuff used with permission where possible. This is by far the most time consuming part. All pictures are composited with Adobe photodeluxe and post processed for realism. I'm Male, 50's and consider myself pretty easy going, but geeky.

UNQUOTE

It was the use of the username ‘auroraman’ that first enabled researchers to link Tony Rickwood to the deviant.art website. He used that username in the spring of 2007 - just before Madeleine McCann was reported missing - to try to change certain booking arrangements for the forthcoming Ullapool High School trip to Turkey which took place in June 2007. Philomena McCann certainly went on that trip. It is thought that Tony Rickwood may have also been on that trip. Some say there is proof that he did.
Rickwood and Philomena McCann were married in 2008.

Some of Rickwood’s work can be seen here: http://scopertonosol.deviantart.com/  WARNING: Disturbing still images of naked women drowning in quicksand or swamps.
The overtly sexually deviant and perverted nature and intention of these photos is clear from the comments found on them by members of the ‘quicksand’ sites.

Given that Martin Ingram was downloading or making images of bestiality and child sexual abuse whilst employed at Ullapool High School, the Head Teacher and Governors of the school, and possibly the local education authority, will need to review their child protection and special education policies, as well as carrying out a risk assessment to determine whether, inter alia:

a)      Philomena Mccann knew about her husband’s unhealthy perversion

b)      If she did know, whether or not she has informed the school, and

c)       what measures need to be taken to ensure that neither of them poses a risk to children.

Other sites where it is believed Rickwood posts, under the name ‘auroraman’ or other usernames, include:

quicksandfans.com

deepsinking.org,
 
deviantart.com

Rickwood also posts here:  http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,3767.0/wap2.html (with a reference to restoring a house in Flix, Spain)

When googling ‘Tony Rickwood Flix’, this comes up: http://www.spanishgardener.com/community/tonaidh
In it he gives his email as scopertonosol@yahoo.co.uk 
I've missed all this stuff. Need to study more.

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
avatar
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.11.13 0:47

E-mail from Philomena McCann and Tony Rickwood to Aegean Dreams Turkey - and reply:


We ar a couple who want to visit your hotel. Are you open at the begining of April?l   Tony Rickwood, partner of Philomena McCann

Dear Mr RICKWOOD; We are open from second half of April. Kind Regards.Aegean Dream 18.11.2006 08:57:18 | Tony rickwood

Tony Rickwood, partner of Philomena McCann
 

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14664
Reputation : 2801
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Estelle on 09.11.13 0:52

He says he is geeky - maybe he has a touch of Asperger's Syndrome.
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by PeterMac on 09.11.13 8:39

@Daisy wrote:I've missed all this stuff. Need to study more.
My advice is - DON'T go anywhere near it.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.11.13 8:48

More about Tony Rickwood (a.k.a. 'auroraman'):

My job on a salmon farm, my bird-watching hobby, and my interest in the aurora borealis:

QUOTE

Hello everyone, my wife and I have been restoring a nice spot close to Flix in Tarragona for the last year or so. No plans to move out permanently yet but we visit often and now that the bulk of the work is done, we can start to appreciate the local area a bit more. We spend most of our time in Ullapool, Scottish highlands, which has its own superb scenery and wildlife - I have worked on a land based salmon farm for many years and am always close to the action, as well as the weather and the dreaded scottish midge! My employer is a keen birdwatcher, especially Raptors and always "expects a full report" when I return. I am also a keen photographer, both of the night sky and wildlife - I have been photographing the Aurora borealis from Ullapool for years, but the insects and reptiles in Catalonia are of great interest to me. As a pure courtesy, I get pictures of birds for my employer! I'm currently building an electronic camera trigger for capturing lightning photos from some of those amazing mediterranean storms.

UNQUOTE

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14664
Reputation : 2801
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

"My lifelong fascination with women in peril situations" - Tony Rickwood

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.11.13 8:58

Says the husband (Tony Rickwood) of an Ullapool High School teacher (Philomena McCann)...
 

 
 
QUOTE TONY RICKWOOD FROM ONE OF THE 'DEVIANT ART' FORUMS HE INHABITS:
 
"I've had a lifelong fascination with women in peril situations, especialy quicksand. I do not have the means or money to be able to produce films, which would be the ultimate thrill, so I go for what I would class as second best".

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14664
Reputation : 2801
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by nomendelta on 09.11.13 9:13

I am sadly cursed with a highly visual imagination and as a consequence of reading this thread I now have an image burning itself into my mind of a scantily clad Philomena slowly sinking into quicksand...

But seriously, one could posit that with such a wide group as the T9 and all the other helpers the McCanns have had over the year that it's inevitable some of these people or people they know would have dark secrets. However, this is the husband of Gerry's sister so it's not exactly someone distant to the main players. Intriguing stuff.

nomendelta

Posts : 329
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 09.11.13 9:24

I'm puzzled that someone so close to the McCanns has managed to keep out of the limelight. Apart from sister Jackie, none of them are shrinking violets when it comes to self-publicity.

Philomena herself has always been one of the most vocal and it will be news to most people I think that she is married.
 
This is another one of those stories where, if it wasn't for a McCann connection, I'd probably think nothing of it but, as it is, I wonder if it could be more sinister.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by PeterMac on 09.11.13 10:13

Ullapool has a population of 1,300 ONE THOUSAND . . .
Did these two know each other ?
Possibly !

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 09.11.13 10:16

I just found that [at least on the electoral roll of 2005] Rick and Philomena were living on the same address as a family Ross - Mary, Fiona & Stephen. The name Ross does ring a bell, but it's possibly because it's quite common.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 09.11.13 10:18

I think that's likely to mean that the Ross family were the previous occupiers.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by chillyheat on 09.11.13 11:48

Does this couple have any children ?

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Coincidences ?

Post by PeterMac on 09.11.13 11:50

To quote the Saintly Kate.

“One coincidence, two coincidences – maybe they’re still coincidences. Any more than that and it stops being coincidence.”

Kate McCann

(in madeleine, by Kate McCann, published in 2011 by Bantam Press, pg. 328)
Quite so.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by MrsC on 09.11.13 12:11

I'm shocked. What on earth kind of people exist in this world?

____________________
Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.

*

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
avatar
MrsC

Posts : 293
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by Guest on 09.11.13 12:32

@MrsC wrote:I'm shocked. What on earth kind of people exist in this world?
Or another question could be 'What on earth kind of people existed in Maddie McCann's world?'

We have the Gaspars suggesting that Dr David Payne and Maddie's dad, Dr Gerry McCann, were having a paedophile conversation about her.

We have allegations that the McCanns are swingers.

We have Amaral suggesting that Dr David Payne bathed the McCann children.

We have a Fund director, Edward Smethurst, who is friends with 'Greg the Groomer' on Facebook.

We have a former arquido, Robert Murat, who had child porn on his computer and allegations that he tried to have sex with animals.

We have Gerry McCann with a file on a CATS system (child protection database) with a registration number 19309.

We have three year old Maddie McCann photographed in make up and various questionable poses.

Maddie who is missing, presumed dead, according the British sniffer dogs, Eddie and Keela.

And a massive cover up full of lies and fabrication of what really happened to this child.

And people wonder why we're still here? Really?

-------------------
Related link: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1915-references-to-paedophilia-in-relation-to-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by justthinking on 09.11.13 13:01

earlier this morning a very respected member of this forum, Petermac, advised Daisy to not go anywhere near the deviant photo sites under discussion. 
Yat a few hours later, and on the very next page of the thread, bristow posted a photo and comment from just such a site. This was an actual photo, not just a link where people have a choice over whether or not to view it - there was no warning and no option not to view it.
Why? especially after petermac's advice.

justthinking

Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by bristow on 09.11.13 13:19

@justthinking wrote:earlier this morning a very respected member of this forum, Petermac, advised Daisy to not go anywhere near the deviant photo sites under discussion. 
Yat a few hours later, and on the very next page of the thread, bristow posted a photo and comment from just such a site. This was an actual photo, not just a link where people have a choice over whether or not to view it - there was no warning and no option not to view it.
Why? especially after petermac's advice.
Apologies if I have offended you justthinking but I read it that Petermac advised not to go near the school of thought that there could be any connection between the two teachers, i.e. he didn't agree with Tony's original post etc.  I am most probably wrong.

On a slightly different note, don't you think that if we are all here to try and work out all the different and sometimes disturbing links to Madeleine McCann we can't be too sensitive to certain things if we want to get to the bottom of it?

Again I might be wrong.

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.
avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by PeterMac on 09.11.13 13:27

Bristow. Can you take that image down, or is it past your "edit time".
If not, could you perhaps PM admin for assistance in doing so.
I would not want this site to be thought in any way to be proselytising the depravity these people are obviously enjoying.
Peter

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum