The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Unrealistic accounts of events - Page 4 Mm11

Unrealistic accounts of events - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Unrealistic accounts of events - Page 4 Mm11

Unrealistic accounts of events - Page 4 Regist10

Unrealistic accounts of events

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unrealistic accounts of events - Page 4 Empty Re: Unrealistic accounts of events

Post by Mirage 12.11.13 0:01

Cristobell wrote:
Mirage wrote:I watched the fab Sandra Felgueiras Lisbon interview earlier.

GM rescued KM from some penetrating questions from our Sanj about leaving the twins in danger to run back to the tapas. Finally in he waded, with more than a hint of Sir Galahad.

"Sandra" he said with impressive gravitas, "One of the things you get taught in an emergency situation ............... wait for it, wait for it, ...'is to call for help.'

HELLO!

Like this I suppose: 'Help help, is there a doctor in the house. Err, we ARE the doctors!!  ....... Help! HeeeeeeeeeeeeLP!'

Must have been pure bedlam on the plane when that guy had a heart attack. I wonder if Gerry went running into the cockpit screaming at the pilot:  'Emergency, emergency. HeeeeeeLP!

what
Lol.  

There is a bizarre anecdote in Kate's book about a friend (or relative) having a heart attack at their home.  Gerry (the cardiologist) ran off to phone an ambulance while the 8 month pregnant Kate was left to give resuscitation.  Madeleine stepped forward with her Early Learning Centre doctor's trolly and got out her stethoscope.  That story is wrong on so many levels.
Yes, I'd forgotten about that Cristobell. I think you mentioned that some time back.  It beggars belief doesn't it?

Sometimes I think these people have no past. They were just parachuted to earth from some cosmic craft and given a script. A very bad scrip but delivered with a little too much amateur gusto.

I sometimes torture myself by slowing down videos and going frame by frame as Kate takes you through the curtains whoosh thingy in that roundy round the garden way she tells it. It really drives me nuts. Slowed down, she seems to suck in all the oxygen from the room, until she looks as if she has a golf ball in her mouth. Then she synchronises the expulsion of air (it has by now reached critical mass) with the hands which rest momentariy in prayerful attitude. Then whoosh, out go her arms like Edward Scissorhands. She is then overcome with a look of piety that says, "My work here is done".
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Unrealistic accounts of events - Page 4 Empty Re: Unrealistic accounts of events

Post by Sietah 12.11.13 0:04

Mirage wrote:Like this I suppose: 'Help help, is there a doctor in the house. Err, we ARE the doctors!!  ....... Help! HeeeeeeeeeeeeLP!'
Tonight I had 2 GP's at my doorstep with 2 very cute little girls (sort of haloween, sint Maarten).
I thought shall I call the police or just hand over the candy sarcastic

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 12.11.13 0:42

Great post Hobs.

A few searingly unhappy insights into GM there.

Yes, the relationship is toxic. It's co-dependent and it's painful to witness but are the Mc's two very dysfunctional people who's daughter suffered a terrible accident or did their daughter somehow die BECAUSE of their behavior. Anger, rage, frustration, or even something darker. 

They are such oddities as people that there is a whole plethora of possible options-which is why this case is so intriguing.

Till you remember that a child has died died because of them-indirectly or otherwise.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 12.11.13 0:46

Cristobell wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:One of the suspicious things IMO, about this case is some of the unrealistic remarks made by the McCanns and Payne regarding 3rd May. It's as though they want to paint a picture of a perfect family on a perfect holiday, and it just doesn't ring true at all, as in the following,

1) Payne, saying he went to visit Kate at the apartment, and all three children were there, all dressed in white like angels
2) Gerry's proud father moment just minutes before MM disappeared
3) Kate saying that MM said she had had the best day of her life.

It would seem quite so odd if it were just the one comment but taking them all into account.

I know children do have milk and cookies and stories at bedtime. Sometimes. Children of nearly four and nearly two wouldn't sit there looking at books while their mother was having a shower though IMO, they would be running around the apartment, getting into trouble. spilling drinks, fighting or falling off the furniture. Yet when DP arrived, KM was in a towel, as she had just got out of the shower, and the children were all standing there, like angels.

In contrast to this scene, the accounts of McCann outings during the holiday were not so perfect. On the first evening they went to the Millenium restaurant for tea, it was too far to walk and they decided they weren't going to do that again. Another day they took the children to the beach, it was cold and miserable and MM asked to go back to the creche. And wasn't there another unhappy trip into town one day, to buy some shoes iirc?
Its nonsense isn't it.  Relationships barely survive one fractious toddler, let alone three!  And impossible to believe they were such little angels, all three were well within the 'terrible twos' age range and would drive a saint to distraction.  I would bet money that macho Gerry left it all to Kate, and I bet she seethed watching him go off to his third tennis match of the day!  

This perfect family image they ram down our throats always irks me.  Its as if they are saying, you too could be just like us, well apart from losing the child, which could happen to anyone. But aside from that, Kate could write books on childcare and Gerry could give good sound advice on BBCQT on parenting and world issues.  

Don't believe a bleddy word of it.  When my two were tots - at different times, there was an 8 year gap, I remember a huge phew when the little sods finally did drop off, and I could open the vino!  And believe me at times I tried everything, begging, bribery, sitting in dark on landing (whilst swigging from said vino bottle), tears (mine) and watching the tv with subtitles.  I am not proud of it. And I know darn well, I am not the only one.  

On a serious note, kids do not bring a couple closer together - they drive them apart.  Toddlers, nah, scrap that, kids demand a selflessness from parents that some people cannot give freely, perhaps because they are narcissistic and cannot accept that they must put the needs of their young in front of their own.  They become resentful towards the screaming, demanding little creature who is stopping them from having fun.  I watched a Casey Anthony video last night, and she illustrates this perfectly. During the 3 week period her child was missing (and she didn't report it), she partied as though it were 1999 and posted pictures of herself having a ball.  I personally find the happy couple pics of Kate and Gerry walking along the beach, promoting t-shirts, taking twins to zoo, the Pope, the White House etc, right up there with Casey's.   Most peculiar.
Watch at 1:08 when Kate says "obviously" Madeleine is always on her mind... a very obvious head shake betraying what an independent observer might deduce  she is really thinking  as she says that between 1:08 and 1:11. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 7:56

Mirage wrote:I sometimes torture myself by slowing down videos and going frame by frame as Kate takes you through the curtains whoosh thingy in that roundy round the garden way she tells it. It really drives me nuts. Slowed down, she seems to suck in all the oxygen from the room, until she looks as if she has a golf ball in her mouth. Then she synchronises the expulsion of air (it has by now reached critical mass) with the hands which rest momentariy in prayerful attitude. Then whoosh, out go her arms like Edward Scissorhands. She is then overcome with a look of piety that says, "My work here is done".
laugh Brilliant description !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 8:24

admin wrote:
Mirage wrote:I sometimes torture myself by slowing down videos and going frame by frame as Kate takes you through the curtains whoosh thingy in that roundy round the garden way she tells it. It really drives me nuts. Slowed down, she seems to suck in all the oxygen from the room, until she looks as if she has a golf ball in her mouth. Then she synchronises the expulsion of air (it has by now reached critical mass) with the hands which rest momentariy in prayerful attitude. Then whoosh, out go her arms like Edward Scissorhands. She is then overcome with a look of piety that says, "My work here is done".
laugh Brilliant description !!
lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 12.11.13 9:37

Thank you everyone. Glad to have made you all laugh - we need it. I had a laugh writing it.

airkiss
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top