The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Earliest Memories - Page 3 Mm11

Earliest Memories - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Earliest Memories - Page 3 Mm11

Earliest Memories - Page 3 Regist10

Earliest Memories

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earliest Memories - Page 3 Empty Re: Earliest Memories

Post by lj 28.03.14 1:57

Châtelaine wrote:You mean that dark line at the top of his T-shirt is a contrast coloured double collar ... ?
 big grin 

You're in form again

spit coffee 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 28.03.14 3:45

I was looking again and it is possible her arm is inside her shirt down by her tummy.... Nothing strange about it my kids do that all the time especially if they're cold. Would explain the larger shadow by Gerry's hairy knee

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 28.03.14 9:14

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I'll post this here instead of being off-topic in the 'Game Over' thread. Below is the "Last Photo" and random image from Google. Why is the reflection in Gerry's sunglasses rotated and why can't I find another photo or video showing the same effect?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A while ago I finally discovered why this reflection is wrong. If you look at ProfessorPlum's avatar you will see that the reflection only works if his glasses are hooked over his neck band. PP very kindly did the "photoshopping" for me as I can't do it.

Don't know why this resolves the reflection or why whoever presented the picture felt it necessary to cover Gerry's eyes but I love the idea PP came up with when he "blacked" Gerry's eye. It continues to make me laugh everytime I see one of his posts - many thanks PP !

Whether this confirms or not the idea that parts of this picture is photoshopped is moot.

ETA It may have been to reinforce that it was a hot sunny day ?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.14 9:51

Apologies in advance for those of you with a weak disposition.

Gerry's hand ...his right hand ...yes that one right between his legs.

Take a deep breath ...try to avoid looking at the crotchly area ...ooh you looked  :bad:  ...blow the photo up as large as you can get and look at his index finger.

Something was in Gerry's hand and when it was edited out, the side of his finger was also sliced off leaving a clearly visible ledge near the finger joint. The area immediately behind Gerry's hand should be off-white concrete that's shaded by his legs but rather than getting darker further back, it becomes a block of pure bright white.

Now, if he was holding the sunglasses in his hand, the reflection would be exactly what you can see on the sunglasses that are on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 28.03.14 10:08

Poe wrote:Apologies in advance for those of you with a weak disposition.

Take a deep breath ...try to avoid looking at the crotchly area ...ooh you looked  :bad:  ...blow the photo up as large as you can get and look at his index finger.

Something was in Gerry's hand and when it was edited out, the side of his finger was also sliced off leaving a clearly visible ledge near the finger joint. The area immediately behind Gerry's hand should be off-white concrete that's shaded by his legs but rather than getting darker further back, it becomes a block of pure bright white.

Now, if he was holding the sunglasses in his hand, the reflection would be exactly what you can see on the sunglasses that are on his face.

Poe

Possible but would there be a reflection of the hat from so low down?

If the sun glasses have been photoshopped in poses two questions at least.

Who was wearing them/holding them and who was wearing the hat ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.14 10:14

Angelique wrote:
Poe wrote:Apologies in advance for those of you with a weak disposition.

Poe

Possible but would there be a reflection of the hat from so low down?

If the sun glasses have been photoshopped in poses two questions at least.

Who was wearing them/holding them and who was wearing the hat ?

I don't know - I could be wrong about the sunglasses but I'm 100% certain that Gerry had something in his hand that was photoshopped out. Maybe he was holding a beer bottle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 28.03.14 11:06

Poe

You wrote: "I don't know - I could be wrong about the sunglasses but I'm 100% certain that Gerry had something in his hand that was photoshopped out. Maybe he was holding a beer bottle."

I can agree with you it certainly looks like his finger and the tiling has been altered though it was another anomaly suggested which I agreed with, that he looked like he was hovering rather than sitting on the side of the pool. So he may well be either holding something other than what is suggested by the picture, the ledge on the side of the pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.03.14 11:19

canada12 wrote:I'm looking at the last photo on an extremely good Mac with excellent resolution.

Here is the best high-res version of the photo:

I have downloaded it to my desktop and blown it up to 400%.

If Amelie's right arm were truly there, it would not be an indistinct blur of pink.

Amelie's left arm is perfectly defined and in focus.

Gerry's shorts, which are in the same focal plane, are well defined and you can pick out the white stitching on them.

Amelie's right arm is a blur of smudged pink with no distinct boundaries, indicating to me that someone has put it in there after the fact. That, coupled with the impossibility of her sleeve being empty, and her top and sleeve being slack where they should be tight, if her arm was truly behind her back, tells me her arm is not there.

What her top and sleeve do show is that her right arm should have been extending outward, with the hand likely landing in Gerry's lap.
Never noticed this before, but the sleeve opening of Amelia's top isn't very large, look at her left arm, it almost fills the sleeve opening. Now look at the right sleeve opening. If we are to believe that it is her right arm well back by her side then the sleeve opening showing as empty just doesn't match with the left sleeve size.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.14 11:41

Angelique wrote:Poe

You wrote: "I don't know - I could be wrong about the sunglasses but I'm 100% certain that Gerry had something in his hand that was photoshopped out. Maybe he was holding a beer bottle."

I can agree with you it certainly looks like his finger and the tiling has been altered though it was another anomaly suggested which I agreed with, that he looked like he was hovering rather than sitting on the side of the pool. So he may well be either holding something other than what is suggested by the picture, the ledge on the side of the pool.

Quite possibly.  smilie 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.03.14 15:46

You only have to compare the right shoulder angle of Madeleine and Amelie to see that Amelie's arm SHOULD be visible. Madeleine's shoulder is swung much further back - yet still you can see more of her arm than Amelie's. The pinkish line along Amelie's side - which look like it could possibly part of her arm, is, imo, a pinkish blurry line. In any event, even if it were her arm, the angle of the line is inconsistent with how her arm would be angled if swung behind her back.

But why would her arm be twisted around behind her back? Her interest and body stance indicate that her attention is focused on the swimming pool area. Her left arm is relaxed and her body stance relaxed. Children point their whole bodies at the things they are interested in. If this were a genuine photo, her arm would be visible and her hand would be on Gerry's leg. There is not enough room for her right hand to be holding onto the side of the pool, as her left hand is. 

I also do not see any evidence that her arm is inside the T-shirt. The indications from the photo is that it was a warm day. None of them look as though they are feeling the cold at all. I wonder what the temperature WAS at the time this photo was allegedly taken. It would also be interesting to to speak with any other holiday-makers who were in the vicinity of the toddler pool at this time. There must have been one or two and presumably, if we are to believe that the photo is genuine, the McCann family must have been at the pool side for a good few minutes at the very least. If it was one of the warmer days of the week (Wednesday was raining - not sure what the weather was like on previous days but we know it was cold in the evenings as you would expect in April) you would expect some of the other holiday makers to be lying on sun loungers in the pool area after lunch, especially as the sun had come out after a rainy previous day. 

What does Kate have to say about this episode? And indeed events around it. On page 66 she records how she has an image of Madeleine that lunchtime etched for all time in her brain. She goes on to describe what Madeleine was wearing and how she was swinging her bare arms to and fro. "The weather was a little on the cool side and I remember thinking I should have brought a cardigan for her." Okay, so it wasn't an especially warm day, according to Kate. But none of them look in the least bit cold.

She describes how, after they all had lunch in the apartment,"....we decided to get them out in the fresh air before the afternoon's activities. We went to the play area, which was such a hit with our three that they never seemed to get fed up with it. We then sat round the toddler pool for a while, dipping our feet  in, and I took what has turned out to be my last photograph to date of Madeleine."

I think the last two alleged photos of Madeleine allegedly at the Ocean Club resort provide crucial information as to timings of what might really have been going on that week. The McCanns, and their friends, have gone to enormous trouble to set up alibis for Thursday afternoon (the swimming pool photo) and Tuesday morning (the mini tennis photos).

Given that the only film or photo of Madeleine that could be genuine on that holiday is the footage of her boarding the plane (and it is an odd choice given Gerry's hideously boorish and vulgar expletives in front of his own family and children and other young families and children) you really start to feel, as Kate would put it, quite sick about what was REALLY going on for Madeleine that week.

The whole thing stinks and I feel so sorry for that child.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.03.14 16:31

Nina wrote:
canada12 wrote:I'm looking at the last photo on an extremely good Mac with excellent resolution.

Here is the best high-res version of the photo:

I have downloaded it to my desktop and blown it up to 400%.

If Amelie's right arm were truly there, it would not be an indistinct blur of pink.

Amelie's left arm is perfectly defined and in focus.

Gerry's shorts, which are in the same focal plane, are well defined and you can pick out the white stitching on them.

Amelie's right arm is a blur of smudged pink with no distinct boundaries, indicating to me that someone has put it in there after the fact. That, coupled with the impossibility of her sleeve being empty, and her top and sleeve being slack where they should be tight, if her arm was truly behind her back, tells me her arm is not there.

What her top and sleeve do show is that her right arm should have been extending outward, with the hand likely landing in Gerry's lap.
Never noticed this before, but the sleeve opening of Amelia's top isn't very large, look at her left arm, it almost fills the sleeve opening. Now look at the right sleeve opening. If we are to believe that it is her right arm well back by her side then the sleeve opening showing as empty just doesn't match with the left sleeve size.
Yes. Agree. What were Kate and Gerry REALLY doing when this photo was taken? I remember Kate making a comment, when asked about her initial feelings (on finding Madeleine missing allegedly on Thursday evening) along the lines of 'the first 48 hours you are non-functioning.' And I wondered what 48 hours was she talking about? If *something* happened to Madeleine earlier in the week, had Kate been 'non-functioning' until, say, Thursday evening when she was 'functioning' enough to fake a dramatic account of how her daughter had been abducted? Ditto Gerry. 

Although both Kate and Gerry behaved very strangely on the night of Madeleine's 'disappearance' they were most definitely functioning. Well enough to have assembled a huge cast of characters within 24 hours. And Gerry's phone, conspicuously absent at the time when it was most needed (he didn't bother to phone the police himself) became permanently attached to his ear AFTER the first few golden hours of her disappearance, when the likelihood of finding her still alive would have been highest, if she had been abducted.

Kate also made a very strange comment on TV, when asked why she herself as a mother did not join the searches for Madeleine that night: 'we'd been very busy' - which was a completely weird response to the question. Why would having been busy prior to Madeleine's disappearance mean that they did not join the search for her.

They were too tired to search, because 'they had been very busy'. [size=12.727272033691406]Which begs the question - busy doing what? Playing tennis, jogging, drinking wine.[/size]

Or busy doing something else that was somewhat more pressing? 

So that lead me to suspect that *something* happened to Madeleine earlier on in the week. Maybe Monday evening  (possibly related to the crying incident as heard by neighbour Mrs Fenn?) or possibly even as early as Sunday. Sunday is the only day that the McCann family took advantage of the included breakfast provided by Mark Warner at the Millennium restaurant. So, presumably, one of the few times that the staff and others would have seen the whole family together. 

Why else this obsessive need of the McCanns to account for every waking moment of that week, produce no up-to-date photos of Madeleine at all (and none whatsoever from the holiday which she was apparently enjoying so much) until WEEKS after her disappearance? And these two photos appear to be bogus, imo. No photos of Madeleine on that holiday from friends.

The initial poster photo was out of date, inaccurately described an eye defect. Is that what parents who are genuinely trying to find their daughter would do? How is any of this 'responsible parenting'.

They really do make me feel sick.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 28.03.14 17:56

Angelique wrote:A while ago I finally discovered why this reflection is wrong. If you look at ProfessorPlum's avatar you will see that the reflection only works if his glasses are hooked over his neck band. PP very kindly did the "photoshopping" for me as I can't do it.

Don't know why this resolves the reflection or why whoever presented the picture felt it necessary to cover Gerry's eyes but I love the idea PP came up with when he "blacked" Gerry's eye. It continues to make me laugh everytime I see one of his posts - many thanks PP ! 

Whether this confirms or not the idea that parts of this picture is photoshopped is moot.

ETA It may have been to reinforce that it was a hot sunny day ?

I don't think it matters which way the sunglasses are orientated when it comes to reflections (allowing for the level of curvature of the lenses, which isn't much). I think ProfessorPPlum is just having a bit of fun I think?

I have to say having looked at the full res image of the last photo for far too long, it really does look to me like Gerry is pasted in looking at his right leg against the swimming pool....

Though I honestly think if this image is photoshopped then its possibly for image reasons and trying to portray a family holiday. They probably took very few images of the kids.....Kids at creche, parents playing sports/dining in back yard.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 29.03.14 2:30

Yes on holiday wouldn't you take a ton of pictures mostly of your children!! Where are the holiday pics? Maddy had a few taken in Donegal but only 2 or 3 in Portugal? Why so few now I understand if they don't have a camera but they did.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider 29.03.14 13:35

Just wondered what people thought of the sloppy dark grey shadow on the back of the sunlounger in the pool pic?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tombraider

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 29.03.14 14:15

Why?

It's the shadow from the umbrella above.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.03.14 14:47

Not sure. The shadows generally on the photo are very deep and dark for early afternoon at the end of April, but I don't really understand enough about sun angles and shadows to know what they should look like, if the photo was genuine. I have to say, though, that Gerry looks slightly desperate in that photo. There is something almost anguished in his facial expressions. A man in a tight spot, I would say. Completely disconnected with both children, both physically (despite the supposed proximity of Amelie to himself) and in other ways. His engagement, such as it is, appears to be with the camera - a sort of desperate look which says: 'look I am here today with Madeleine and here is the proof'. 

How can we know it was Kate taking the photo? Given that I believe the pair, imo,  would have had other more pressing things to do that day, imo, he could easily have set up the camera on the other side of the pool and had the photo taken on automatic.

It is also interesting that Sean is not in the photo. 

I was musing on whether the *something* that happened to Madeleine (or at least one of the *somethings* as there are indications that several things may have happened, imo) could have been triggered by a fit of pique, an angry rage or jealous outburst. Which led me to look a bit more closely at Najoua Chekaya - the 'busty' aerobics instructor who organized quiz nights at or near the Tapas bar. I think it is on record that there were two quiz nights a week - one of Sunday at 9pm and another on Tuesday at 9pm. 

According to Kate's book (which is hardly the gospel, but nevertheless provides clues as to the truth sometimes) the whole McCann group and children ate on the first evening at the Millennium restaurant. And, according to Kate, herself and Gerry put the children to bed afterwards and chatted and read before going to sleep.

Earlier in the day they had attended the 'welcome' meeting with the Mark Warner team at which, one might speculate, the curvaceous and bubbly Najoua (the antithesis of Kate, imo) may, perhaps have caught Gerry's roving eye (according to Kate, page 11: 'Gerry also had a reputation as a bit of a lad.') She also writes, on page 13/14: "I'm not suggesting that his reputation as a ladies' man was completely without foundation - it wasn't - but there is no doubt that it was unfairly exagerated..

While there is no indication that Gerry attended the quiz night on Sunday or had any contact with the aerobics instructor either on Sunday or Monday (although it is possible) we do know that Gerry himself invited Najoua to their dinner table on Tuesday 1st May and in her statement she says that she stayed at the table around 20 minutes - from 9.30 until 9.50pm approx. She does not remember if Kate was there, merely that there was one  person missing - ie: an empty placement.

While Kate records her little 'tiff' with Gerry as being on Wednesday evening after dinner, I wonder if it is possible for there to have been a 'tiff' the previous evening when Gerry invited Najoua to join the table?

Judging by the morose figure hunched in the airport bus like an angry bear who snarled "f*** off, I'm not here to enjoy myself" when one of his friends told him to 'cheer up Gerry, your'e on holiday!' a week's holiday with his wife and three children under the age of four was not his idea of heaven.

It is possible that voluptuous and flirtatous Najoua put a little glint in his eye and a spring to his step, reminding him of the pleasures of his bachelor days before he was tied down with a wife and three children.

And given that it appears that Madeleine had been a difficult baby to deal with as she had colic, and the inevitable difficulty of juggling the twins demands for attention with Madeleine's need for attention, it is possible that all this, combined with a reminder that Gerry had always had an eye for the ladies (leopards seldom change their spots, however much wives might fervently believe that they will) the red eyed monster appeared and Kate just 'snapped'.

Just a theory, which only relates to shadow length in so far as it would appear that Gerry went to great lengths to provide evidence that Madeleine was alive and well on Thursday and the family were all together enjoying themselves on a lovely family holiday.

The absence of any 'typical' holiday family photos, or even photos of the children on that holiday (or photos from their friends of Madeleine with her buddies - that is just weird) lends me to believe, among other things, that this was far from any ordinary family holiday and most certainly not the family idyll that Kate and Gerry would have us believe.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.03.14 15:00

kimHager wrote:Yes on holiday wouldn't you take a ton of pictures mostly of your children!! Where are the holiday pics?  Maddy had a few taken in Donegal but only 2 or 3 in Portugal?  Why so few now I understand if they don't have a camera but they did.

I'm pretty sure that this was never going to be a 'happy family holiday' and that it is possible that even before the McCann's set foot in Praia de Luz, Gerry had wider agendas' on his mind. In any event, I think there are many signs (not least the need by the McCanns to 'fake', imo, two photos of Madeleine on that holiday which did not appear until weeks after she 'disappeared') that Madeleine was not having the 'lovely, happy' time that both Kate and Gerry claim she was, up to the point of being 'stolen' from her bed.

If it can be proven (and I don't see it would be that difficult - the signs are definitely there - eg: Amelie left arm missing) that the 'last photos' of Madeleine are faked in some way, then the entire McCann 'abduction' edifice crumbles into dust and there can be little doubt that something happened to Madeleine on that holiday that the McCanns were very keen indeed to hide, imo. Abduction was one of the few stories that would allow for her disappearance, hide her body (whether alive or dead, I suppose) and get some cash into the bank.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.14 15:16

I'm still of the opinion, that the only thing really wrong with this photo is the DATE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.03.14 16:31

j.rob wrote:Not sure. The shadows generally on the photo are very deep and dark for early afternoon at the end of April, but I don't really understand enough about sun angles and shadows to know what they should look like, if the photo was genuine. I have to say, though, that Gerry looks slightly desperate in that photo. There is something almost anguished in his facial expressions. A man in a tight spot, I would say. Completely disconnected with both children, both physically (despite the supposed proximity of Amelie to himself) and in other ways. His engagement, such as it is, appears to be with the camera - a sort of desperate look which says: 'look I am here today with Madeleine and here is the proof'. 

How can we know it was Kate taking the photo? Given that I believe the pair, imo,  would have had other more pressing things to do that day, imo, he could easily have set up the camera on the other side of the pool and had the photo taken on automatic.

It is also interesting that Sean is not in the photo. 

I was musing on whether the *something* that happened to Madeleine (or at least one of the *somethings* as there are indications that several things may have happened, imo) could have been triggered by a fit of pique, an angry rage or jealous outburst. Which led me to look a bit more closely at Najoua Chekaya - the 'busty' aerobics instructor who organized quiz nights at or near the Tapas bar. I think it is on record that there were two quiz nights a week - one of Sunday at 9pm and another on Tuesday at 9pm. J

According to Kate's book (which is hardly the gospel, but nevertheless provides clues as to the truth sometimes) the whole McCann group and children ate on the first evening at the Millennium restaurant. And, according to Kate, herself and Gerry put the children to bed afterwards and chatted and read before going to sleep.

Earlier in the day they had attended the 'welcome' meeting with the Mark Warner team at which, one might speculate, the curvaceous and bubbly Najoua (the antithesis of Kate, imo) may, perhaps have caught Gerry's roving eye (according to Kate, page 11: 'Gerry also had a reputation as a bit of a lad.') She also writes, on page 13/14: "I'm not suggesting that his reputation as a ladies' man was completely without foundation - it wasn't - but there is no doubt that it was unfairly exagerated..

While there is no indication that Gerry attended the quiz night on Sunday or had any contact with the aerobics instructor either on Sunday or Monday (although it is possible) we do know that Gerry himself invited Najoua to their dinner table on Tuesday 1st May and in her statement she says that she stayed at the table around 20 minutes - from 9.30 until 9.50pm approx. She does not remember if Kate was there, merely that there was one  person missing - ie: an empty placement.

While Kate records her little 'tiff' with Gerry as being on Wednesday evening after dinner, I wonder if it is possible for there to have been a 'tiff' the previous evening when Gerry invited Najoua to join the table?

Judging by the morose figure hunched in the airport bus like an angry bear who snarled "f*** off, I'm not here to enjoy myself" when one of his friends told him to 'cheer up Gerry, your'e on holiday!' a week's holiday with his wife and three children under the age of four was not his idea of heaven.

It is possible that voluptuous and flirtatous Najoua put a little glint in his eye and a spring to his step, reminding him of the pleasures of his bachelor days before he was tied down with a wife and three children.

And given that it appears that Madeleine had been a difficult baby to deal with as she had colic, and the inevitable difficulty of juggling the twins demands for attention with Madeleine's need for attention, it is possible that all this, combined with a reminder that Gerry had always had an eye for the ladies (leopards seldom change their spots, however much wives might fervently believe that they will) the red eyed monster appeared and Kate just 'snapped'.

Just a theory, which only relates to shadow length in so far as it would appear that Gerry went to great lengths to provide evidence that Madeleine was alive and well on Thursday and the family were all together enjoying themselves on a lovely family holiday.

The absence of any 'typical' holiday family photos, or even photos of the children on that holiday (or photos from their friends of Madeleine with her buddies - that is just weird) lends me to believe, among other things, that this was far from any ordinary family holiday and most certainly not the family idyll that Kate and Gerry would have us believe.

I do agree with your post but I only answered because of Gerry's reputation as a 'ladies man'... spit coffee 
Imo all the other men on the planet would have to die first.  There is a certain something about the man that sets my teeth on edge. Even if I didn't know anything about him I'd have the same opinion.

For me that photo will always be fake if only because of the anatomy of  the two girls.
Amelie is missing arm and the vestiges thereof are visible over Gerry's shorts.
Maddie's younger head has been pasted onto a 3 yr. old body.
Based on: the sterno mastoid process not being visible(the massive sheet of muscle and tendon running from behind the ear to the clavicle. The bit of hair would not obscure it. The diagonal line in her neck is one you'd see on people with excess flesh, not on a child. The difference in skin tone in that area.
The pose is neither natural nor logical,  it came about because the pasted head fitted that body best. Not ideal. Imo the body should have a head on it that is looking forward, then it makes sense.
There is a big difference in skin colour in the neck where both areas should be in the same shadow.
Amelie is wearing Maddie's hat, Maddie's white hat is sitting very high on her head. There are earlier photographs of Maddie with a white hat, but in the tennis photo where she is older it looks the right fit.
It's impossible that the arms are those of the tennis girl either before or after the tennis photo, imo the marks there aren't just sunburn but possibly a skin condition.
Sorry Prof. Plum but that's my take on it, a better and more professional fake than any of the others.
Non - participation of both girls is also revealing.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.03.14 17:26

Yes - I take your point re Gerry wanting people to think he is a 'ladies man'. And I agree - he has about as much charm and sex appeal as a dead rodent. It speaks volumes about the type of person he is that the only footage there is of him on that holiday is one short clip of him on the airport bus looking like an angry bear and behaving in an unbelievably boorish and vulgar manner in front of his own wife and small children, as well as other young families. He appears entirely disengaged with Madeleine or any member of his family, despite the fact that getting three under four year olds on to an aircraft is usually an incredibly hands on job.

And then one alleged photo of him attempting to look like a 'family man' on a lovely normal 'family holiday' with his two daughters beside the swimming pool

[size=12.800000190734863]A photo that no-one was able to take, because that is not what he is and that is not what the holiday was. So he had to fake the photo, imo, to create an illusion[/size]

[size=12.800000190734863]Everything about the photo screams 'fake' - not just the technical aspects but also what the image is purporting to portray. You only have to look at Gerry's face to see that he most definitely was thinking about a 'wider agenda' when that photo was taken.. [/size]
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider 29.03.14 17:55

Doug D wrote:Why?

It's the shadow from the umbrella above.
Is it, the other sunlounger to GM's right is under the umbrella and that shadow looks totally different to the one behind GM, which is darker and denser in colour & looks like a very poor attempt by someone to create a shadow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tombraider

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.03.14 18:24

My, not really earliest, memory was that we had several photo threads.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.14 18:48

lj wrote:My, not really earliest, memory was that we had several photo threads.
 spit coffee
You're in form too ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider 29.03.14 19:15

This photo just happened to be one of my earliest memories of the case    splat
Tombraider

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.03.14 19:34

Tombraider wrote:This photo just happened to be one of my earliest memories of the case    splat

We're only joking.  empathy  Just noticed Gerry doesn't look all that happy imo and why is he wearing rather femine sunglasses?
They flare up a bit and there seems to be some gilt decoration on the top and sides.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top