The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK? - Page 3 Mm11

WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK? - Page 3 Mm11

WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK? - Page 3 Regist10

WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK? - Page 3 Empty Re: WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK?

Post by Spook 01.11.13 17:29

I take your point, Penny, but what "unreasonable" requests could they have made?

To be heard without cross examination?
To have a written statement read out without speaking?

Any of these could be granted, and by granting THEM these rights grant them to Dr Amaral also. How could they deny him the same rights as themselves?

Spook
Spook
Spook

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK? - Page 3 Empty Re: WILL THE MCCANNS TURN UP IN PORTUGAL NEXT WEEK?

Post by pennylane 01.11.13 17:47

Spook wrote:I take your point, Penny, but what "unreasonable" requests could they have made?

To be heard without cross examination?
To have a written statement read out without speaking?

Any of these could be granted, and by granting THEM these rights grant them to Dr Amaral also. How could they deny him the same rights as themselves?

Spook
Your second option takes care of the first one nicely, and sounds so very McCann-like to me. big grin
Dr Amaral on the other hand, wants his day in court and has nothing to hide.  Anyway, we shall know very soon what new, dirty Team McCann tricks abound. Interesting times methinks.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 01.11.13 18:28

I'm not sure they are BOTH suffering with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Jeanmonroe.

From the bit of research I've done, it would appear that it's normally a narcissist and an enabler living and working together in a partnership like the MC's have. That's not to say it's not true, either.

To my eye GM is most certainly flying high on the Narcissistic spectrum. Kate, on the other hand, strikes me as being more the Histrionic Personality type. No doubt she too is preserved by maintaining a particular public persona. She clearly has lots of narcissistic traits. However, I feel it's Gerry with the earth sized ego.  Under all the indignant rage and refusal to be wrong, he appears to be covering a deep shame.

Kate seems to be far harder at the core.

Just my impressions, though.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 01.11.13 18:47

secrets and lies wrote:I'm not sure they are BOTH suffering with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Jeanmonroe.

From the bit of research I've done, it would appear that it's normally a narcissist and an enabler living and working together in a partnership like the MC's have. That's not to say it's not true, either.

To my eye GM is most certainly flying high on the Narcissistic spectrum. Kate, on the other hand, strikes me as being more the Histrionic Personality type. No doubt she too is preserved by maintaining a particular public persona. She clearly has lots of narcissistic traits. However, I feel it's Gerry with the earth sized ego.  Under all the indignant rage and refusal to be wrong, he appears to be covering a deep shame.

Kate seems to be far harder at the core.

Just my impressions, though.
I completely agree with your observations!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 01.11.13 18:56

*blushes!

Thank You.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 01.11.13 18:57

*blushes!

Thank You, Pennylane.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 01.11.13 19:02

secrets and lies wrote:*blushes!

Thank You, Pennylane.
You are very welcome. roses
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 01.11.13 19:13

Everything and everyone involved in this is gonna provide so much research material in the future ...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 01.11.13 19:25

That is very true.

A fascinating case study in human psychopathology !
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.13 19:40

secrets and lies wrote:That is very true.

A fascinating case study in human psychopathology !
Or of something totally different/related: the hidden world of all our avatars and what lies behind them

Why do we choose to be who we are not
Why do we act as we do

Why get involved in the first place
Why stay involved

What is it that makes all of us tick

What will we be when the final curtain falls and all is revealed

Will we grow old and useless then
or emerge to be so
and have been for a while now, still?

Finally, the Swans at last at their swans' song, ultimate, no longer lasting, the very only real time last?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.13 20:23

Portia :-)
That sounds like the bard, but it isn't, is it?
BTW I am a châtelaine and am known by that name on the www ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 01.11.13 22:34

Portia: Sounds like Rilke
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 03.11.13 11:58

I would be interested to know why it was decided not to show the Crimewatch reconstruction in Portugal? From the McCanns point of view (and their argument that Amarals book and documentary tended to stop people searching for MM) then the Crimewatch reconstruction would be the best way to tell the Portuguese that the search is still going on after all? So, who was behind the decision not to show the programme in Portugal?
But it was shown in Portugal, but not as Crimewatch, (was said they had no Crimewatch programme there, that's why)

But it was very much spoken about, and most parts were shown, and was all over the news. I think what wasn't really being shown was the tapas friends parts.
Ok, thank you

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top