The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze Mm11

murat - Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze Mm11

murat - Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze Regist10

Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze Empty Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze

Post by stumpyhorlicks 26.10.13 16:20

Hoping someone out there can help with this:

Reading through S Malinkas statement he says that he had a meeting in the Baptista supermarket with
Robert Murat on the 30th April at 10:00am
Robert Murat states that he flew back to Portugal from the UK arriving at 9:30am on the 1st May.

Does anyone else think that it would be a tight squeeze having had a meeting in the a.m. flying off to the UK
only to return the following morning?    i don\'t know

I got to looking after reading that S Malinka lives on the same street as the Smithman sighting, and also
GM's reluctance to say if he knew Rob Murat prior to events.

Just wondering if there is more of a connection there.
stumpyhorlicks

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

murat - Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze Empty Re: Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze

Post by Research_Reader 26.10.13 16:41

GM's refusal to say whether or not he knew Murat + Murat's initial denial of the late night phone all with Malinka surely make the Murat-Malinka connection v important. 

Yet I still can't think of any solution that makes sense of all the facts.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

murat - Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze Empty Re: Malinka/Murat bit of a tight squeeze

Post by Woofer 26.10.13 17:04

I hadn`t noticed that before; you`re right.

From Malinka`s statement made 16th May 2007

"--- The last time they met was at the request of ROBERT, who called the witness to perform other work and improve the page. The day after the telephone contact he met with him together with MICHAELA. This meeting took place on 30 April 2007, so the contact call occurred on 29th. It was held in the "Baptista" supermarket, about 10H00. It was agreed that the witness would try the page, following indication from ROBERT, the indications being given by email. The witness' email: [e-mail address deleted]. The last telephone contact he had with ROBERT, he believes, was on May 11, when the witness was contacted, he thinks, at 16:00. This contact was to draw the attention of the witness, because the page opened incorrectly. He recalls trying to call ROBERT on 14th, however he [RM] had the appliance disconnected."

How do you know where Malinka lives?

I know he had his car burnt out and someone wrote "Fala" on the pavement.  Always thought that was weird.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 26.10.13 18:43

Not sure of the exact location but in Amaral's book, chapter 7, it says he was living 300 metres away from the ocean club.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.13 18:57

This story says "a few metres from the church of Our Lady of Light".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GEROME THE GNOME 26.10.13 20:25

Woofer wrote:I hadn`t noticed that before; you`re right.

From Malinka`s statement made 16th May 2007

"--- The last time they met was at the request of ROBERT, who called the witness to perform other work and improve the page. The day after the telephone contact he met with him together with MICHAELA. This meeting took place on 30 April 2007, so the contact call occurred on 29th. It was held in the "Baptista" supermarket, about 10H00. It was agreed that the witness would try the page, following indication from ROBERT, the indications being given by email. The witness' email: [e-mail address deleted]. The last telephone contact he had with ROBERT, he believes, was on May 11, when the witness was contacted, he thinks, at 16:00. This contact was to draw the attention of the witness, because the page opened incorrectly. He recalls trying to call ROBERT on 14th, however he [RM] had the appliance disconnected."

How do you know where Malinka lives?

I know he had his car burnt out and someone wrote "Fala" on the pavement.  Always thought that was weird.
In one of the articles about the burned out car ,it mentioned him living on 25th of april street with his parents.I remember as that is my birthday. I agree it is wierd, he is either in it up to his neck or someone is trying to divert attention.He does seem to sail close to the wind so it may be related to something else.
GEROME THE GNOME

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.10.13 20:28

Ah yes, I found it.  I posted about it on the Any Scraps thread.

There is a picture here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  of Malinka`s burnt out car which is said to be 30 metres away from his apartment.

If you go on Google maps and into Rue 25th April, you will see, by the buildings, that this is at the church end of that road and quite near to where the Smith sighting was.

There is more here about him having a boat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top