The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article - Page 6 Mm11

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article - Page 6 Mm11

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article - Page 6 Regist10

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article - Page 6 Empty Re: Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Post by Smokeandmirrors 08.10.13 8:41

russiandoll wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:I love your posts, ultimaThule big grin big grin big grin
Thank you very much for the compliment but my previous post isn't very loveable, nobodythereeither (sad face emoticon) 

Hopefully, I'll soon return to taking the piss Michael out of the po-faced pair - it's hard work but someone's got to do it yes  (rolls up sleeves).
  very amusing posts and I am still wondering if your name is an anagram !

eta I hope people do not find my photo- montage of Gerry and friend offensive. This is a very serious case but I am afraid that the blatant PR onslaught prior to the defence giving evidence in the libel trial was too much.
ultima Thule means beyond the known world, highly apt in this case of vanishings !

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article - Page 6 Empty Re: Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Post by plebgate 08.10.13 8:45

russiandoll wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:I love your posts, ultimaThule big grin big grin big grin
Thank you very much for the compliment but my previous post isn't very loveable, nobodythereeither (sad face emoticon) 

Hopefully, I'll soon return to taking the piss Michael out of the po-faced pair - it's hard work but someone's got to do it yes  (rolls up sleeves).
  very amusing posts and I am still wondering if your name is an anagram !

eta I hope people do not find my photo- montage of Gerry and friend offensive. This is a very serious case but I am afraid that the blatant PR onslaught prior to the defence giving evidence in the libel trial was too much.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I thought the same RD from the start of reading UT's posts.

Didn't want to say though in case I looked like some sort of fool.

plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.10.13 4:28

tigger wrote:
aquila wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm not sure if this is the correct thread (please move as appropriate mods) but there is a large feature in today's DM re the launch of Elizabeth Smart's book.

Now maybe I'm becoming too cynical or it's just one of those many coincidences that we have come to expect but isn't it amazing how TM have launched their offensive re Madeleine is alive at the very same time as the Elizabeth Smart book launch.

Here is the Daily Mail link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442915/Elizabeth-Smart-reveals-kidnap-horror-My-Story-memoir.html

and here is the Daily Express link re the Madeleine article 'We'll find her alive'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/435128/Madeleine-McCann-We-ll-find-her-alive
I think we have all become rather cynical about all these coincidences and tend to suspect some clever marketing ploy at work.

But Madeleine was 3/4. There is no way she could have been kept as a sex slave all this time and if paedos were involved, as claimed by her parents, she would have been dead for a long time, sadly. Their pretence of hope for living Madeleine is simply illogical and therefore totally false.
Subliminally though it does get that single message of 'similarity' out there to the UK reader skimming the pages of the newspapers during their busy lives.

Some might call this a co-incidence, some might think it's a tactical move to jump on the bandwagon, I'm one of the latter and more inclined to think of it as a planned  opportunity to pee on someone's parade to get one message across.

I'm sure not everyone will agree with my opinion.
Iirc Elisabeth Smart actively promoted the McCanns and vice versa, I believe she wrote about them,  met up with the McCanns etc.  In short, they promoted each other, no doubt in my mind this is rigged. Quite a while ago too as the court date wasn't known, this benefits Smart as well. Was she the one kidnapped as an extra Mormon wife? Her story has a few holes in it as well imo.
There were many aspects that the family very actively kept from coming out in the press (although not completely successful with the blog/fora).. The "abductor" had done some work in the Smart house and Elizabeth might have run off before. The Smart family was very active with their campaign, although the fund was not as prominent promoted as with the McCanns. An encounter between the 2 dads was said to be very fruitful.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article - Page 6 Empty Hacked OFF

Post by Shrike 09.10.13 7:59

HUGE Grant speaking his wisdom on BBC Radio 4 right now. Sounds like a very angry man.

He's well hacked off but says he was not like the real victims in this, "The McCanns, the Dowlers..........", yes in that order!

Then repeats the order when he says the press "Monstered the victims"

As I understood it the McCanns were never hacked?

And as I also understood it they used the MSM for their gain, until they saw more £££££££'s and decided to sue for libel?

I'm not a fan at all of the MSM but I do hate it when people court it for their financial and popular benefit but refuse to accept the crap that goes with it.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.10.13 8:08

Shrike wrote:HUGE Grant speaking his wisdom on BBC Radio 4 right now. Sounds like a very angry man.

He's well hacked off but says he was not like the real victims in this, "The McCanns, the Dowlers..........", yes in that order!

And as I also understood it they used the MSM for their gain, until they saw more £££££££'s and decided to sue for libel?

I'm not a fan at all of the MSM but I do hate it when people court it for their financial and popular benefit but refuse to accept the crap that goes with it.
Agree with your last line 100%. You can't run with the hare and the hounds. Gerry aligning himself with Hacked Off has probably done them more harm than the headlines around the time of Arguido. How can one possibly justify being in the papers and on TV as frequently as they are, yet claim the media to be in the wrong? If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen as they say.

Nothing puts people off more than thinking they can dictate terms on all counts. 

What baffles me the most, is that the McCanns over a period of six years have had access to huge celebrity support, the best lawyers and countless psychologists and PR advisors, as well as the fragrant Mr Mitchell being their special consort, and yet they still manage to come  across badly to a huge number of people. Why? What the heck would their "performances" be like if they did NOT have all this help and guidance? 

This and the fact that they don't listen to the masses of critique, or at least don't "fine tune" their appearances to be more user friendly, quite frankly, beggars belief.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.10.13 8:14

Shrike wrote:HUGE Grant speaking his wisdom on BBC Radio 4 right now. Sounds like a very angry man.

Iirc the McCanns were advised to wait before demanding compensation, as they would have a better case the longer the 'monstering'  went on.
Murat got even more than the McCanns, that must have hurt. Perhaps that's why he's not on the list of those Kate can forgive.

Hugh Grant has played the archetypal Englisman since his teens. He's as fake as the image he tries to portray. Probably wants to go into politics now that his limited acting skills are not required for films.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 09.10.13 13:29

tigger wrote:

Iirc the McCanns were advised to wait before demanding compensation, as they would have a better case the longer the 'monstering'  went on.
Murat got even more than the McCanns, that must have hurt. Perhaps that's why he's not on the list of those Kate can forgive.

Hugh Grant has played the archetypal Englisman since his teens. He's as fake as the image he tries to portray. Probably wants to go into politics now that his limited acting skills are not required for films.
Problem for Huge Grunt there, tigger, 'acting convincingly', is a pre-requisite for politicians.
How else could they persuade their electorate that they are representing their interests when (to confuse the situation with a few mixed metaphors) they are in fact following govt whips and shafting their voters with as many teeth as they have in their heads. sarcastic 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 10.10.13 13:22

bobbin wrote:
tigger wrote:

Problem for Huge Grunt there, tigger, 'acting convincingly', is a pre-requisite for politicians.
How else could they persuade their electorate that they are representing their interests when (to confuse the situation with a few mixed metaphors) they are in fact following govt whips and shafting their voters with as many teeth as they have in their heads. sarcastic 
Gerry (as many have said) would make a brilliant politician.  He has totally mastered the art of talking about the importance of doing something - while actually doing nothing at all!
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top