The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Post by aquila on 07.10.13 20:14

@galena wrote:
@admin wrote:He said press intrusion played a big part in damaging the hunt for Madeleine...so why is he saying it was Amaral's bewk?

And why doesn't he tell Clarence to stfu as it's him who gives the press the stories.
Indeed. I wonder what has happened to the Gerry McCann who kicked off the whole 'Find Maddie' campaign and used to give talks on harnessing the power of the media?  How things change big grin
Gerry does love his buzzwords,

He says the word 'key' a lot too - not about the key to apartment 5a - he got a bit confused with that - but there is always a key in his speeches.

How many times have we heard 'pieces of the jigsaw'?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.10.13 20:20

@Portia wrote:
@aquila wrote:Where's Hugh and the rest of the Hacked Off posse?

Are any of them giving interviews?
Please assist me:

XXX XXX XXX you go,
gently down the steam,
merrily merrily merrily
Life is but a dream

XXXX as in ??
Row, row your boat (first line)

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 on 07.10.13 20:29

Scousers version:

Row row row your boat
gently down the stream
if you see a crocodile
don't forget to scream
(then a real scream, but not to loud!)

My niece who has just turned two absolutely loves this version.

Ollie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 07.10.13 20:38

last photo of Gerry's, smelling a bucket of trash.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.10.13 20:39

@admin wrote:He said press intrusion played a big part in damaging the hunt for Madeleine...so why is he saying it was Amaral's bewk?

And why doesn't he tell Clarence to stfu as it's him who gives the press the stories.
big grin

I really think he can't keep pace with everything that is going on.  

Who the heck is he.   Thinks he can speak on behalf of the Nation, well he certainly does not speak for me.   Cheek of it.

If he can get this through it will look good for him and the Liebore bigwigs.    Wouldn't be surprised if they find him a safe seat, become an MP for the next 40 years, then get elevated to the Lords.   OMG can't stand the thought of it all.

Lord and Lady McC - OMG OMG.   Mr Mrs

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 07.10.13 20:41

gerry wants to control the media: scared of the yard and of the hearing.

imo

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.10.13 20:46

Well it was very nice of Ed to mention Gerry in a recent speech and it was equally kind of Gerry to mention Ed today re press intrusion.

A gentleman's club Gerry?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 07.10.13 20:52

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 21:08

@aquila wrote:Well it was very nice of Ed to mention Gerry in a recent speech and it was equally kind of Gerry to mention Ed today re press intrusion.

A gentleman's club Gerry?
I believe it would be: a club

Including 'gentleman(s)' would be superfluous, as only gentlemen of some standing are allowed in as members of a club

So a 'gentlemans' club' is a tautology

And as long as you are not a gentleman you have no business near a club, at least not as a member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 21:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@aquila wrote:Where's Hugh and the rest of the Hacked Off posse?

Are any of them giving interviews?
Please assist me:

XXX XXX XXX you go,
gently down the steam,
merrily merrily merrily
Life is but a dream

XXXX as in ??
Row, row your boat (first line)
I stand corrected, but admittedly the word 'Down' kept putting its little head above the parapet!

hi TB, glad to C-U

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 21:14

@tasprin wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
@Sceptic wrote:Dr McCann, speaking outside the General Medical Council (GMC) in London, also said the press needed tougher, independent regulation in order to protect the lives of ordinary people.

Bit of a side issue - but does anybody know why Gerry was at the GMC - what is their role/function
No matter how pleasurable the thought, I somehow doubt Gezza was there to have his knuckles rapped by the GMC.

I suspect one of K&G's multiple lawyers practises out of NW1 or thereabouts, or Gezza was in London for other purposes, and Tinty Head his PR team thought it would bolster his image to be filmed/photographed outside the GMC building as a timely reminder that 'brave Gerry' is a 'doctor', a member of that most respected of professions which once included a certain Harold Shipman.
and Bashar al-Assad
And Crippen

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.10.13 21:14

@juliet wrote:His hair looked like a chunk of coconut matting atop his head.  How typical of his vanity if he has a weave or a toupee. I remember back in 2007 it was suggested that he and KM had those invisible wire straighteners on their teeth in the famous family portrait. Getting ready to look good for their public?
I think his hair may be receeding and the make-up girl has put some dark mascara type stuff to keep the shine from the cameras off his forehead.

they do this with men a lot who have a bald head, in fact sometimes it would look better to have the shine than a few lines drawn on as I think it always looks ridiculous.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Redhead

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 21:22

In the early days, there was a mention about GM really being a redhead; dying his hair to dark brown a/o black

Anyone able to retrieve this? 

If so (continuous dying) that would explain his going bald at an early age now

If so II: how do a blonde (KH) and a redhead (GM) produce blonde offspring? 

Where is good old Mendel in all of this?

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.10.13 21:26

@juliet wrote:His hair looked like a chunk of coconut matting atop his head.  How typical of his vanity if he has a weave or a toupee. I remember back in 2007 it was suggested that he and KM had those invisible wire straighteners on their teeth in the famous family portrait. Getting ready to look good for their public?
Gezza's a 'sleb now, innit? Him & his missus gotta look good on the box if they wanna stay on the z-list an' get asked to open envelopes & suchlike.

As there's no sign of decrease in Gerry's godawful chest hair which is visible even when he's wearing a shirt and tie it seems we can rule out transplant, in which case it has to be a bad weave or equally bad rug he's wearing on his head these days.  

Looking at the 'madeover and sanitised for public appearances' Gerry, never was the old adage of not being able to make silk purses out of sows ears more true.  The handmade suit which almost, but not quite, passed for Savile Row (that flash red lining was a giveaway) he was wearing on his jaunt to Lisbon last week did nothing to make him look anything other than what he is - and the true nature of this creature man is something I avoid thinking about wherever possible.

As for Gerry's saintly spouse, it appears Kate has wholeheartedly embraced the late Duchess of Windsor's philosophy that one 'can never be too rich or too thin'.  

It's time for K&G to ditch their stylist... he's got enough problems of his own in the barnet department and his recent well-publicised devotion to canines has given rise to considerable merriment does little to enhance his infamous illustrious clients' image. yes
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 on 07.10.13 21:29

@plebgate wrote:

they do this with men a lot who have a bald head, in fact sometimes it would look better to have the shine than a few lines drawn on as I think it always looks ridiculous. 
plebgate that is the funniest thing I have read for a long time!!! I have never seen a man with "a few lines drawn on" his head!

Ollie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.10.13 21:31

@ultimaThule wrote:
Gezza's a 'sleb now, innit? Him & his missus gotta look good on the box if they wanna stay on the z-list an' get asked to open envelopes & suchlike.

As there's no sign of decrease in Gerry's godawful chest hair which is visible even when he's wearing a shirt and tie it seems we can rule out transplant, in which case it has to be a bad weave or equally bad rug he's wearing on his head these days.  

Looking at the 'madeover and sanitised for public appearances' Gerry, never was the old adage of not being able to make silk purses out of sows ears more true.  The handmade suit which almost, but not quite, passed for Savile Row (that flash red lining was a giveaway) he was wearing on his jaunt to Lisbon last week did nothing to make him look anything other than what he is - and the true nature of this creature man is something I avoid thinking about wherever possible.

As for Gerry's saintly spouse, it appears Kate has wholeheartedly embraced the late Duchess of Windsor's philosophy that one 'can never be too rich or too thin'.  

It's time for K&G to ditch their stylist... he's got enough problems of his own in the barnet department and his recent well-publicised devotion to canines has given rise to considerable merriment does little to enhance his infamous illustrious clients' image. yes
Option 1    -   Liebore  advert

Option 2    -   Louboutin have started making suits for men.   big grin

roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 07.10.13 21:32

I imagine that both the McCanns are hoping that the remaining information from the PJ files never see the light of day.

That way, they can continue to maintain their innocence, their despair, their charade.

The majority of people sense that that they are a very empty and sinful couple, who have chosen a path of lies and deceit as against honesty and punishment.Look at them, all I see are dark eyes.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.10.13 21:34

@Ollie1 wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

plebgate that is the funniest thing I have read for a long time!!! I have never seen a man with "a few lines drawn on" his head!
Yes they can look quite funny.   Have a good look at the "baldies" on politic shows and news.

Also please note how many men on tv have the same colour "just for men" hair colour, sort of Mr. colour with a kind of reddish hue.  Even younger men seem to be using it.   

Vain these men are, vain.   lol.

roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 on 07.10.13 21:39

@plebgate wrote:
@Ollie1 wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

Yes they can look quite funny.   Have a good look at the "baldies" on politic shows and news.

Also please note how many men on tv have the same colour "just for men" hair colour, sort of Mr. colour with a kind of reddish hue.  Even younger men seem to be using it.   

Vain these men are, vain.   lol.
 spit coffee

Ollie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 07.10.13 21:43

@galena wrote:

Indeed. I wonder what has happened to the Gerry McCann who kicked off the whole 'Find Maddie' campaign and used to give talks on harnessing the power of the media?  How things change big grin
The McCanns have milked the media from day one. They shouldn't have any say in regulating the press as they only want it controlled now for personal reasons, not for the public good. I can't understand why the media continue to give him airtime.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.10.13 21:44

@plebgate wrote: Louboutin have started making suits for men.   big grin
Do they have red patches on the arse rear of the trousers which light up to indicate liar, liar, pants on fire? titter
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.10.13 21:47

@tasprin wrote:
@galena wrote:

The McCanns have milked the media from day one. They shouldn't have any say in regulating the press as they only want it controlled now for personal reasons, not for the public good. I can't understand why the media continue to give him airtime.
for the same reason the media troll out Diana stories tasprin. It's clicks and bucks. Stick Madeleine on your front page and guaranteed income. It doesn't matter what is said about Madeleine as long as you get the name and the iconic photo and the 'human interest' slant.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.10.13 21:52

Tomorrow's headlines on the Daily Express:

"Maddy, We'll Find her Alive"

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/10/7/263418/default/v3/express-1-329x437.png

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.10.13 21:59

@Portia wrote:ultimaThule
@Sceptic wrote:Dr McCann, speaking outside the General Medical Council (GMC) in London, also said the press needed tougher, independent regulation in order to protect the lives of ordinary people.

Bit of a side issue - but does anybody know why Gerry was at the GMC - what is their role/function
I suspect one of K&G's multiple lawyers practises out of NW1 or thereabouts, or Gezza was in London for other purposes, and Tinty Head his PR team thought it would bolster his image to be filmed/photographed outside the GMC building as a timely reminder that 'brave Gerry' is a 'doctor', a member of that most respected of professions which once included a certain Harold Shipman.
And Crippen
Although tried and hanged in London, England, for the crime of murdering his wife, Hawley Crippen was American.  He qualified in Michigan, USA, as a homeopathic physician and, as such, was not recognised or registered as a doctor by the GMC.

Despite 160+ of his patients having died in suspicious circumstances, Dr John Bodkin Adams (1899-1983) was tried and acquitted on one charge of murder.  He was subsequently tried and found guilty on an assortment of other charges including 13 of prescription fraud.   Dr Adams was removed from the Medical Register in 1957 ... and reinstated in 1961. 

Patients in the UK will no doubt be reassured not at the assiduous manner in which the GMC looks after its own.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 07.10.13 22:04

Let's see if Juliet Bremner is on ITV news again reading from the script that she wrote based on what SY told her about this stage of the investigation.

THEY ARE TARGETING THE MOBILE PHONES WHICH WERE CLOSEST TO THAT APARTMENT WHEN SHE WAS TAKEN, OR WHEN WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HER HAPPENED

or words to that effect.

NOT : TAKEN, FULL STOP.

Just a report tonight, no chat with the newsreader. Earlier when ref to her notes, she clearly spoke about an alternative to an abduction.

And those notes were based on her briefing from SY.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum