The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article Mm11

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article Mm11

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article Regist10

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article Empty Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Post by Guest 07.10.13 12:16

Gerry McCan talking on Sky News

No link yet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article Empty Re: Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Post by pennylane 07.10.13 12:21

Just caught the very end.  Words to the effect of.....  'Crimewatch taking them closer to finding Madeleine and bringing those responsible to justice.'   Gerry McCann and press regulation was the topic I believe.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article Empty Re: Gerry McCann on Sky news 7/10/2013 - Video and article

Post by DIBarlow 07.10.13 12:35

Can anyone imagine how much pressure is building on the people who know what happened to poor Maddie?

It truly must be the stuff of nightmares.

One lie leads to another and all that.

How much simpler to deal in the truth.

And knowing (that is KNOWING) that the ONLY way that this will ever be 'resolved' is by the unequivocal establishment of the whereabouts of Maddie, in whatever state, the minds of those involved must be troubled indeed.

What a shocking state of affairs.
DIBarlow

Activity : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 12:38

pennylane wrote:Just caught the very end.  Words to the effect of.....  'Crimewatch taking them closer to finding Madeleine and bringing those responsible to justice.'   Gerry McCann and press regulation was the topic I believe.
Yes that's right pennylane, just got my head out of the sick bucket!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.10.13 12:41

Cherry Blossom wrote:
pennylane wrote:Just caught the very end.  Words to the effect of.....  'Crimewatch taking them closer to finding Madeleine and bringing those responsible to justice.'   Gerry McCann and press regulation was the topic I believe.
He didn't look like a man about to be taken down in full view of the world did he?
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 12:44

pennylane wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
He didn't look like a man about to be taken down in full view of the world did he?
No he didn't, oops nearly swore then
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.10.13 12:45

Cherry Blossom wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
No he didn't, oops nearly swore then
I know just how you feel! mad 
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 07.10.13 12:46

Cherry Blossom

I will take travel sickness tablets prior to watching - thanks for the heads up.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 12:53

'Progress' Made in Madeleine McCann Inquiry

Gerry McCann says he is pleased with the progress is being made in Scotland Yard's review of the search for his missing daughter.
He told Sky News: "They've uncovered new evidence and we hope that the appeals that go out next week will lead to further new evidence that helps fill in pieces of the jigsaw and moves at least a step closer to finding Madeleine and those responsible."
More follows...
http://news.sky.com/story/1151246/progress-made-in-madeleine-mccann-inquiry

Look in the mirror Gerry.

Angelique, yes you will need them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton 07.10.13 13:02

Link to ITV News video

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-07/mccann-dad-encouraged-by-new-madeleine-evidence/
paddinton

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 13:06

paddinton wrote:Link to ITV News video

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-07/mccann-dad-encouraged-by-new-madeleine-evidence/
Thanks for link paddinton, sick bucket again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 07.10.13 13:11

Gerry would have made a great politician.  He has perfectly mastered the art of talking about the importance of 'doing something' to find Maddie while his behaviour tells an entirely different story!  But, like others here, I have been carefully observing the McCanns ever since the story broke I see no urgent search for Maddie or to find the truth.  All I see is self preservation and a smokescreen being thrown up to fool the general public ..
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 13:18

pennylane wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
He doesn't look to me like a man who knows he's home free either. 

I've not seen the Sky interview but on the ITV link he can barely keep his eyes open. Maybe he's taken a little something to keep calm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.10.13 13:19

Thanks Paddinton, thought it was CB who posted link.

Where is Mrs?  

He doesn't look too happy does he?   Imo his face has a sickly pallor and I think the libel hearing and this on top is definitely not doing him any good.

IMO he has  a script and aint gonna veer from it and I think that is what we will see on Crimewatch.

I do hope Mrs. is not feeling unwell or too upset to sit next to the cops next week.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.13 13:21

Shouldn't he be in Lisbon, defending his wife's honour?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 07.10.13 13:27

I've just listened to GMs "expert" statement on BBC 4 News at One programme, press regulation and Royal Charter.

Sounds very calm telling everybody, as a "victim" of press intrusion, how the press version of the charter will not be enough to keep them under control.

Seems like we could be hearing a lot more from our mate - and expert - Gerry in the future. Guess he will not be expertly saying anything about the way he and his supporters used the press to destroy his "enemies" who dare to question his version of things.

At least the BBC did not use the term "abduction" this time unlike there info for the Crimewatch programme. Maybe our messages got through to them - they are calling it a "disappearance" here.

He does not want to comment on questions relating to the reconstruction as well, as expected, and maybe the press are fighting back now behind the scenes.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 07.10.13 13:33

I don't see a confident Gerry here at all.  There is a huge gulp when he is asked about the Scotland Yard investigation, and he is still reeling out stock answers, eg, find Madeleine and those responsible for taking her.  They always including finding the abductor too, rather than finishing the sentence, 'find Madeleine'.  If he is excited about the new developments, there is no sign of it.  We have many examples of the 'gleeful' and 'excited' Gerry to compare, especially from the heady days in the summer of 2007 when the Fund was stacking up.  I actually think he sounds resigned, 'we are, where we are' (a new one, that we will probably see a lot of), as though he were a man with the wind knocked out of his sails.  He (finally) refrained from knocking the press, opting not to mix things up (that'll be a first), and strangely didn't take the opportunity to blame all his woes on Goncalo Amaral, or shout out to Portugal that Scotland Yard believes them innocent.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 07.10.13 13:35

I agree Cristobell,,calm on Leveson but changed tone when the inevitable probes came concerning the case!
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 07.10.13 13:37

Cristobell wrote:I don't see a confident Gerry here at all.  There is a huge gulp when he is asked about the Scotland Yard investigation, and he is still reeling out stock answers, eg, find Madeleine and those responsible for taking her.  They always including finding the abductor too, rather than finishing the sentence, 'find Madeleine'.  If he is excited about the new developments, there is no sign of it.  We have many examples of the 'gleeful' and 'excited' Gerry to compare, especially from the heady days in the summer of 2007 when the Fund was stacking up.  I actually think he sounds resigned, 'we are, where we are' (a new one, that we will probably see a lot of), as though he were a man with the wind knocked out of his sails.  He (finally) refrained from knocking the press, opting not to mix things up (that'll be a first), and strangely didn't take the opportunity to blame all his woes on Goncalo Amaral, or shout out to Portugal that Scotland Yard believes them innocent.
I agree. His blink rate is different, almost un-natural he is either very tired or under a lot of stress.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.10.13 13:37

Poe wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

I've not seen the Sky interview but on the ITV link he can barely keep his eyes open. Maybe he's taken a little something to keep calm.
You're right about that, Poe, he could well have taken something.

Although what the gruesome twosome really need is a massive dose of sodium pentothal!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.10.13 13:39

pennylane wrote:
Poe wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

You're right about that, Poe, he could well have taken something.

Although what the gruesome twosome really need is a massive dose of sodium pentothal!

I know I shouldn't but that did make me lol.   (my comment)
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 13:40

Must be doing the rounds, he's so far up his own a**e bet he can see his breakfast
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.10.13 13:42

does he ever do any hospital work?

If he sees patients still, wonder how long his waiting list is?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 07.10.13 13:48

watched it - oh dear his gobs saying one thing but his shakes of the head is saying another
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.10.13 13:50

Cristobell wrote:I don't see a confident Gerry here at all.  There is a huge gulp when he is asked about the Scotland Yard investigation, and he is still reeling out stock answers, eg, find Madeleine and those responsible for taking her.  They always including finding the abductor too, rather than finishing the sentence, 'find Madeleine'.  If he is excited about the new developments, there is no sign of it.  We have many examples of the 'gleeful' and 'excited' Gerry to compare, especially from the heady days in the summer of 2007 when the Fund was stacking up.  I actually think he sounds resigned, 'we are, where we are' (a new one, that we will probably see a lot of), as though he were a man with the wind knocked out of his sails.  He (finally) refrained from knocking the press, opting not to mix things up (that'll be a first), and strangely didn't take the opportunity to blame all his woes on Goncalo Amaral, or shout out to Portugal that Scotland Yard believes them innocent.
I think the Libel Trial is knocking the wind clean out of their sales, especially since the whitewash is ramping up a gear. It's all very unfortunate, hence this massive overload of spin.  I will wager that the Crimewatch show leaves no doubt to the masses that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger, and that Andy Redwood makes it abundantly clear that he 'genuinely believes Madeleine could still be alive.'
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top