The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Mm11

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Mm11

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Regist10

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Empty is this the same Michael Wright in court?

Post by worriedmum 20.09.13 18:40

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Gareturnstooceanclub007.jpg.w300h300 pictured on 9th May 2007 with Gerry Mccann?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Guest 20.09.13 18:43

worriedmum wrote:'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Gareturnstooceanclub007.jpg.w300h300 pictured on 9th May 2007 with Gerry Mccann?
Yes, looks like him, this is him giving a statement.......

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by susible 20.09.13 18:45

I do remember one poster from 3A who had a tendency to have a few drinks then go onto the forum and spout some outrageous, even threatening remarks about the McCanns...The vast majority of posters were appalled at his behaviour and he soon became persona non grata.  However, I have no recollection of him ever threatening to abduct the twins to find out what they knew about their sister's disappearance and I'm quite sure the mods would have stepped in and deleted his posts if he had.

Whilst there are many of us who are angry with the McCann's for the situation they put their kids in and their subsequent lies and legal action against anyone who dissents, I don't think there are any of us who would want to cause the McCann's any physical harm and most certainly would not want to see harm of any sort to the twins.

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.09.13 18:51

I was on 3As and even acted as a moderator for some time and I don't remember any such talk about abducting the twins. I did leave the forum about two months before it shut down so I don't know what happened in that time.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.09.13 18:57

Even if there was a post, it could well have been a plant who posted it. Would be interesting to hear what N. Yorkshire police have to say about things.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.09.13 19:02

plebgate wrote:Even if there was a post, it could well have been a plant who posted it.  Would be interesting to hear what N. Yorkshire police have to say about things.
Exactly!
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.13 19:05

Story in the Telegraph now......

Gerry McCann contacted police after abduction threat to twins

Gerry McCann was forced to contact police after threats were made to kidnap one of their twins by vigilantes, inspired by a detective’s book on the case, in a bid to find out what really happened, a court heard.

further on snipped........

He told the court: “There were several instances of inciting forum members to abduct one of the twins as they felt they could throw some light on what had happened. On the ‘The 3 Arguidos’ forum there was a thread of great length where one member was suggesting that someone should abduct Sean or Amelie as they would be able to confirm Mr Amaral’s theory.”

Gerry McCann contacted Leicestershire Police about the threats and Mr Wright was interviewed at his home in Skipton, Yorkshire by officers.

More here....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10323929/Gerry-McCann-contacted-police-after-abduction-threat-to-twins.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.09.13 19:15

"I know Amelie has Googled her name and discovered sites to do with the conclusions of Mr Amaral's book"

How many?

Which ones?

Will she go back and have a secret look when she's a bit older?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.09.13 19:18

candyfloss wrote:Story in the Telegraph now......

Gerry McCann contacted police after abduction threat to twins

Gerry McCann was forced to contact police after threats were made to kidnap one of their twins by vigilantes, inspired by a detective’s book on the case, in a bid to find out what really happened, a court heard.

further on snipped........

He told the court: “There were several instances of inciting forum members to abduct one of the twins as they felt they could throw some light on what had happened. On the ‘The 3 Arguidos’ forum there was a thread of great length where one member was suggesting that someone should abduct Sean or Amelie as they would be able to confirm Mr Amaral’s theory.”

Gerry McCann contacted Leicestershire Police about the threats and Mr Wright was interviewed at his home in Skipton, Yorkshire by officers.

More here....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10323929/Gerry-McCann-contacted-police-after-abduction-threat-to-twins.html
Well, it would appear that in a thread of great length, just one poster (possibly planted) made the threat. So it's not that there was a long thread with several posters discussing the alleged plot roll
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.09.13 19:19

"Gerry McCann contacted Leicestershire Police about the threats and Mr Wright was interviewed at his home in Skipton, Yorkshire by officers."

Well that little gem can be read TWO ways can't it?

Perhaps it was Mr Wright being interviewed about the 'threats'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 20.09.13 19:21

jeanmonroe wrote:"Gerry McCann contacted Leicestershire Police about the threats and Mr Wright was interviewed at his home in Skipton, Yorkshire by officers."

Well that little gem can be read TWO ways can't it?

Perhaps Mr Wright was being interviewed about the 'threats'!
I read that in exactly the same way!
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs 20.09.13 19:24

aquila wrote:
Ayniia wrote:So yesterday we read about how the role model responsible parents watched out for the twins safety when they surfed the net.
Today we read about how Amelie, currently 8yo read on 3As about a plot to kidnap her. She was then what? 5yo?!
Wait it getts better, she didn't even ( apparently ) had to open the link to get all that.
"Welcome to the twilight zone! "
The heinous thing in all of this is it didn't need to happen. The trial could have been held in camera and the twins would have been spared all the details and the UK press headlines. It's shameful. The McCanns had a choice to spare their twins of this.

Cry for the twins.
Yes poor wee soul's  and what a GREEDY selfish pair kate & Gerry McCann are, angry2  Oh hi Mr Wright   hope your reading this

Admin note: Words deleted. Please do not lower this forum by using the kind of language used by Kate McCann
celtclogs
celtclogs

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.09.13 19:26

Yeah, why would Mr Wright be interviewed about the threats if it wasn't him who made the post(s) and it wasn't him who reported them?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 20.09.13 19:29

Judging by the seriousness of this threat, Kate must have mentioned it in her book, if not on the sofa with LK.  I can`t remember it ever having been mentioned before.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.09.13 19:29

Perhaps Mr Wright, under a Pseudonym, wrote the piece on 3A's.

Another little ruse that he and Gerry 'hatched' in case this case ever reached a courtroom.

GA didn't 'back down' even after they tried to offer a settlement, twice, and this is where we are,

They never, ever thought they'd be in a courtroom!

We'll soon find out because i'm emailing NYP.

If it's true then fine.

But if it's not Wright has just totally besmirched the NYP 'reputation'.

Anyone giving odds that 'oh, erm i THOUGHT Gerry had told NYP'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.09.13 19:34

I can also remember that accounts on the 3as were being hacked just before Bierwoulf announced that he had had enough.

North Y police involved, so would that be because the poster was from that area?

Did Mr. Wright inform the court today of the outcome of N. Yorkshire police enquiry?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 20.09.13 19:38

Didn't the 3 Arguidos forum precede the release and translation of Goncalo's book?

They really are going for the lurid headlines with no thought whatsoever for the feelings of their 8 year old twins, I am shaking my head in despair that not one of their experts, or even the grandparents have stepped in and pointed out the trauma they are putting those kids through.  

On a different point, wasn't Michael Wright the cousin (or cousin's husband) when spent several weeks out in PDL? As I recall he was the other named driver of the hire car and spoke about the blood dripping from meat he had bought and put in the boot.  I may be wrong, can anyone confirm?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 20.09.13 19:41

Cristobell wrote:Didn't the 3 Arguidos forum precede the release and translation of Goncalo's book?

They really are going for the lurid headlines with no thought whatsoever for the feelings of their 8 year old twins, I am shaking my head in despair that not one of their experts, or even the grandparents have stepped in and pointed out the trauma they are putting those kids through.  

On a different point, wasn't Michael Wright the cousin (or cousin's husband) when spent several weeks out in PDL? As I recall he was the other named driver of the hire car and spoke about the blood dripping from meat he had bought and put in the boot.  I may be wrong, can anyone confirm?
I've just been doing a search on the internet about that.  There's a blog on JM's site regarding 3A's, it more or less finished about Aug 2009, the admin etc resigned then, but I don't know if the plug was pulled on it before then.

I used to read it off and on but didn't really take to it.

The blood from an animal would have a different DNA to human DNA whoever mentioned about blood being in the boot.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 20.09.13 19:46

If the McCanns are worried about the twins reading Amarals book on the net, wait til they see the Eddie and Keela video.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.13 19:49

candyfloss wrote:
worriedmum wrote:'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 4 Gareturnstooceanclub007.jpg.w300h300 pictured on 9th May 2007 with Gerry Mccann?
Yes, looks like him, this is him giving a statement.......

NOT looking for crabs...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.09.13 19:50

Ayniia wrote:So yesterday we read about how the role model responsible parents watched out for the twins safety when they surfed the net.
Today we read about how Amelie, currently 8yo read on 3As about a plot to kidnap her. She was then what? 5yo?!
Wait it getts better, she didn't even ( apparently ) had to open the link to get all that.
"Welcome to the twilight zone! "
As JeanM would shout - HEARSAY, HEARSAY,HEARSAY. lol

Good post btw

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.09.13 19:57

Is this the wright who said this in his statement.

On a number of occasions he noticed an unpleasant smell in the vehicle that he put down to the twins used nappies which had been discarded with the general waste. He was not aware of any spillages in the vehicle or anyone cleaning it.

or have I got the wrong wright:biggrin:
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 20.09.13 19:59

I don't think the McCanns are bothered about the headlines in the media affecting the twins. They are making sure the press report the thought of suicide etc., as they know the British public will read it and feel sympathy, Kate might even sell a few more books. There is over £1m at stake here, so what if it affects the twins, the McCanns will probably sue the press for the mental damage it has caused the twins. The McCanns left the children alone in PDL when they were younger, why would they start caring now. Besides there's no money to be made from caring and that is all that motivates them.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.13 19:59

Friday, 20 September 2013

McCanns - Crap Parenting... then and now.

I'm sorry to say it, but yet again the McCanns style of parenting is being called into question after revelations during their recent court action.

Yesterday's snippets included details of Kate's dark and suicidal thoughts.  Today's told of a bizarre kidnap plot threaded in the 3As forum.  I won't detail any of these crazy tales as they're not worth the bandwidth however, I will say that I was a member of that particular forum from day one, and do not remember any threats to the safety of the McCann children.  If I had, I would have reported it to the police myself, as I'm sure anyone else would.

Goncalo Amaral initially requested that the case be heard in private with no media presence to 'preserve the memory of Madeleine' - the McCanns objected and wanted everything heard and reported.

What kind of parent would want such awful, horrible things about themselves reported and tweeted live from court, then emblazoned on the front pages of British newspapers?

Remember the twins?...

Do Kate and Gerry McCann?  Do they even remember that they are parents?  Gerry referred to leaving children home alone whilst eating and drinking with friends at the Tapas bar as 'responsible'.  Do they even know the meaning of the word?  Any 'normal' parent would think hey we can't let this stuff get out, the kids would be horrified'...

These gruesome parents should be hauled over the coals for allowing this to happen and even more so for objecting to Goncalo Amaral's request for media silence.  Their whole case seems to be in defence of what the twins may or may not see and hear now and in the future. From what we've heard so far from the McCanns own witnesses, they'd have been aswell inviting the twins along sit in the public gallery.

Hopefully this is something that will also puzzle the judge.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Whatever next?... Poor children.

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/mccanns-crap-parenting-then-and-now.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 20.09.13 20:03

Newintown wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Didn't the 3 Arguidos forum precede the release and translation of Goncalo's book?

I've just been doing a search on the internet about that.  There's a blog on JM's site regarding 3A's, it more or less finished about Aug 2009, the admin etc resigned then, but I don't know if the plug was pulled on it before then.

I used to read it off and on but didn't really take to it.

The blood from an animal would have a different DNA to human DNA whoever mentioned about blood being in the boot.
Thank you.  I have just found his statement.  He is indeed the cousin's husband and a named driver of the hired car.  He mentions the dirty nappies etc, and removing rubbish left by the gardener (?????), but not the meat.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top