The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Mm11

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Mm11

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Regist10

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Empty Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by PeterMac 21.09.13 22:24

I am fairly sure she said she would not read it because it would be full of LIES.
So how would she know ?
Anyone have the quote ?
An interview I think, possibly still on YouTube, but probably whooshed by Shhh. YouKnowWho
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Empty Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by russiandoll 21.09.13 23:39

There were threats before GA's book was published , according to the account of the truth.

"At 1am on Wednesday, 27 February 2008,  Gerry and I were woken suddenly from our sleep. ......   With the occasional death threat turning up in our morning mail, it is perhaps not surprising that our first instinct was to think we were being attacked"

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.09.13 0:55

russiandoll wrote:There were threats before GA's book was published , according to the account of the truth.

"At 1am on Wednesday, 27 February 2008,  Gerry and I were woken suddenly from our sleep. ......   With the occasional death threat turning up in our morning mail, it is perhaps not surprising that our first instinct was to think we were being attacked"
WHAT woke them 'suddenly'?

Nightmare laced with guilt?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.09.13 7:56

jeanmonroe wrote:
russiandoll wrote:There were threats before GA's book was published , according to the account of the truth.

An earthquake.

No, seriously ! ! ! Don't laugh. The earth moved for her.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.13 8:56

An earthquake does seem like one porkie too far even for Kate, but she was actually telling the truth - perhaps there was a blue moon as well to enable such a rare event to happen!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2008/02/27/earthquake_hits_our_county_feature.shtml
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 22.09.13 9:12

PeterMac wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

An earthquake.

No, seriously  ! ! !   Don't laugh. The earth moved for her.
Ye gawds, very dramatic lady anything to play the victim......why would they think they were being attacked ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 22.09.13 9:37

The trouble is with this kidnap threat is that it has been printed in the paper. The vast majority of people who read this will believe it simply because it was given in evidence. The "spin " is that it has been printed before any contradiction. The only people who will search for evidence to support this will be forums and the like. If it is found that it is not true the papers won't print it. That the point. TM have to keep the majority of the people in this country on side.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Empty 'kidnap threat'

Post by worriedmum 22.09.13 9:53

...but wouldn't an editor get a reporter to follow it up so that the perpetrator could be identified? It would keep the story on the front page for longer, surely?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 22.09.13 9:59

worriedmum wrote:...but wouldn't an editor get a reporter to follow it up so that the perpetrator could be identified? It would keep the story on the front page for longer, surely?
Well if they do follow it up then it will be true. But we won't know if it was a threat made by a pro-mccann or not.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.13 9:59

worriedmum wrote:...but wouldn't an editor get a reporter to follow it up so that the perpetrator could be identified? It would keep the story on the front page for longer, surely?
IMO They might do that, but only publish AFTER the trial ... like perhaps so many other things ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.09.13 10:00

too much hard work for them I fear worriedmum. Do they even know what investigative journalism is these days?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 22.09.13 11:28

I am just catching up on the news of the last couple of weeks. So much to read!

But this story is ludicrous.

I too was a 3As forum member, throughout most of its existence. I remember NOTHING of this supposed threat. NOTHING.

Of course, I may I missed it. But I was an avid reader and if this was a "long discussion", I'm sure I'd have seen something of it.

This story has the fragrance of a cow's arse.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Empty 'kidnap threat'

Post by worriedmum 22.09.13 12:00

I am surprised by this 'kidnap threat' for two reasons.

Firstly, why has it never been aired before? Earlier this year Kate Mccann was on Lorraine Kelly's sofa talking about filling her car up with petrol whilst she left the twins inside and of allowing them on sleep-overs. There was no context given to this as in' because there had already been a kidnap threat', for example.  Now personally I have to say I would not have mentioned it either - it would scare my kids and scare OFF any friends of theirs if they were thinking of inviting them to sleep-overs.

Which leads me on to my second point. I wouldn't have said anything. But neither would I have gone on television to talk about a 'death threat' re: the London Marathon and then added that my children would be there supporting me. Not if I was truly worried and wanted to protect my children. Why would I sit on someone's sofa on tv talking about children whose lives I want to keep private? I find it all mystifying.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Empty Shame of the McCanns

Post by Guest 22.09.13 12:27

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Shame_of_the_McCanns.html

I don't think that the word "shame" is in the McCanns' vocabulary - not in relation to their own behaviour anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.09.13 13:43

I think the "kidnap" card is on par with the "racist" card as convenient to use if you have an agenda.

The accusation is apparent but hard to prove.
Meanwhile you play the victim to your heart content while you stand back to watch the police waste time getting your complaint sorted out.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 22.09.13 13:47

Really hope some journo is able to follow up with the police on the action & outcome on this.
Would be excellent if it blew up in the McCanns face.
Got to admit I'd say it sounds just as likely to be a TM false flag as it was a lone, drunk idiot on a forum. Here's hoping...
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.09.13 14:25

worriedmum wrote:I am surprised by this 'kidnap threat' for two reasons.

Firstly, why has it never been aired before? Earlier this year Kate Mccann was on Lorraine Kelly's sofa talking about filling her car up with petrol whilst she left the twins inside and of allowing them on sleep-overs. There was no context given to this as in' because there had already been a kidnap threat', for example.  Now personally I have to say I would not have mentioned it either - it would scare my kids and scare OFF any friends of theirs if they were thinking of inviting them to sleep-overs.

Which leads me on to my second point. I wouldn't have said anything. But neither would I have gone on television to talk about a 'death threat' re: the London Marathon and then added that my children would be there supporting me. Not if I was truly worried and wanted to protect my children. Why would I sit on someone's sofa on tv talking about children whose lives I want to keep private? I find it all mystifying.
And horrifying I think too.  Social Services would never allow children in high profile cases to be named and there would be an outcry if they did.  Yet the names of those kids are continually bantered about on breakfast tv sofas and now, shamefully, in a trial where their parents are trying to obtain money from the detective who investigated the case of their missing sister.  Why aren't the grandparents, or relatives or someone with a bit of decency stepping in to protect them from their parents' avarice.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.13 14:32

From what we've seen of the grandparents and other relatives, they are all tarred with the same unsavoury brush.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Empty Was Michael Wright posting on McCann internet forums back in August 2007?

Post by Tony Bennett 22.09.13 14:38

Was Michael Wright posting on McCann internet forums back in August 2007?

(with due acknowledgeemnt to 'almostgothic' of the Missing Madeleine forum)

++++++

Posted Monday, 6 August, 2007, by Mike Hitchen of ionglobalttrends:

Goodnight from Sydney

Posted by Mike Hitchen

It has been rather an interesting night. Earlier in the evening someone tried to hijack the Shout Box, by posting under the names of regular users, including myself.

To give you an idea of how inexperienced these people are, they failed to realise that not only do I track IP addresses, but when I post, I am specially marked as administrator. Hard to believe that someone posting from an IP address that was traced to just north of Skipton, could possibly be someone posting from Sydney.

Ah well, an abuse report has gone of to the both the Shout Box host, and to the offenders ISP.

Always someone who has to spoil things - but I guess when you are trying and failing to defend the indefensible, you resort to desperate measures.

http://www.ionglobaltrends.com/2007/08/goodnight-from-sydney_06.html#.Uj7NZ9J1jbM.

--------------

Michael Wright, relative of the McCanns who went to Portugal 5 times in 2007, and Alan Pike, who has just given evidence in the McCann v Amaral libel trial, are both from Skipton

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.09.13 14:56

Tony Bennett wrote:Was Michael Wright posting on McCann internet forums back in August 2007?

(with due acknowledgeemnt to 'almostgothic' of the Missing Madeleine forum)

++++++

Posted Monday, 6 August, 2007, by Mike Hitchen of ionglobalttrends:

Goodnight from Sydney

Posted by Mike Hitchen

It has been rather an interesting night. Earlier in the evening someone tried to hijack the Shout Box, by posting under the names of regular users, including myself.

To give you an idea of how inexperienced these people are, they failed to realise that not only do I track IP addresses, but when I post, I am specially marked as administrator. Hard to believe that someone posting from an IP address that was traced to just north of Skipton, could possibly be someone posting from Sydney.

Ah well, an abuse report has gone of to the both the Shout Box host, and to the offenders ISP.

Always someone who has to spoil things - but I guess when you are trying and failing to defend the indefensible, you resort to desperate measures.

http://www.ionglobaltrends.com/2007/08/goodnight-from-sydney_06.html#.Uj7NZ9J1jbM.

--------------

Michael Wright, relative of the McCanns who went to Portugal 5 times in 2007, and Alan Pike, who has just given evidence in the McCann v Amaral libel trial, are both from Skipton

WOW!  I think the 38 persons of interest may about to be hoisted by their own petards. Hopefully the Defendants have invested in some technical people who can trace these IP addresses.  The McCanns' malicious internet campaign began in earnest in May 2007 and has continued ever since, though I think only a handful are left.  I am sure it would be easy enough for experts to trace them.  I am not technical I'm afraid, but wonder if forum owners, admins and mods have kept IP addresses for the trolls who have been caught out?  If all are put forward to SY, I'm sure a pattern would form.   

Hope you are well Tony, had a good read of your articles on Michael Wright.  He and his wife are obviously very close to Kate and Gerry, I see they spent Christmas 2007 with them.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.09.13 14:59

WOW from me too.  Coincidence? I don`t think so.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.09.13 15:09

I remember on the 3As account were being hacked. I posted to say that I thought someone had tried to get into my account and one response said that a post had been put on one thread using their name and they had definitely not posted it.

I also remember it being reported that names and addresses of posters from 3As were being put up on the internet, surely this must breach the data protection act?

Could be that if it ever becomes known who did that they could be sued by a number of people.

Posters have suspected that either the parents and/or their family and friends have been posting on the forums. Somebody posted that they thought Pam Gurney was Mrs. herself. How do we know who is who really?

Going back to Wright's testimony that someone on 3As had threatened to kidnap one of the twins - somewhere in the transcripts of his testimony to court it says that the threat occured in one of the chat rooms - to be able to read the chat room messages you had to be a registered member, so how would he know that without having first registered?

If that is indeed the case, who is to say that other people associated with them did not register and post things on the site, maybe his testimony will have opened a can of worms for the future?

Time will tell.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.09.13 15:23

The Controversy fb page was continually under attack by trolls who joined to get personal details of the members and to disrupt the threads. As soon as they were identified and banned, they were replaced by others - a constant stream of them.  Their activities were reported simultaneously on twitter by pro mccann shills - that is, it was a co-ordinated campaign.  They were 'lifting' our posts and placing them on their hate sites - Stop the Myths and JATKY. 

The Fund accounts state that the mccanns pay for media monitoring.  I wonder what this means exactly, who is it they are paying? Does it include social networks, forum discussions?  Does it include the wider family monitoring 'anti' mccann forums with their own particular form of justice?  I know I have been under attack from the moment I said I didn't believe the mccanns 6 years ago. Many others I am sure can say the same.  

The internet has played a huge part in this whole case, from the moment Aunty Phil sent off that first chain email.  Lets hope that Scotland Yard are looking at it very carefully.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.09.13 15:30

Cristobell wrote:The Controversy fb page was continually under attack by trolls who joined to get personal details of the members and to disrupt the threads. As soon as they were identified and banned, they were replaced by others - a constant stream of them.  Their activities were reported simultaneously on twitter by pro mccann shills - that is, it was a co-ordinated campaign.  They were 'lifting' our posts and placing them on their hate sites - Stop the Myths and JATKY. 

The Fund accounts state that the mccanns pay for media monitoring.  I wonder what this means exactly, who is it they are paying? Does it include social networks, forum discussions?  Does it include the wider family monitoring 'anti' mccann forums with their own particular form of justice?  I know I have been under attack from the moment I said I didn't believe the mccanns 6 years ago. Many others I am sure can say the same.  

The internet has played a huge part in this whole case, from the moment Aunty Phil sent off that first chain email.  Lets hope that Scotland Yard are looking at it very carefully.
Remember on this forum when some members were replying to posts, Tony's and others I think, before his court hearing, how they had read his posts and were now persuaded by his thinking (can't remember exact wording).

Wouldn't surprise me to hear that that was part of a co-ordinated "plan".

Yes, Cristobell you have had a lot of rubbish thrown at you, but you have carried on, good on you I say and good on all who want Freedom of Speech to continue. yay.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 7 Empty Supposed kidnapping threats

Post by Ribisl 22.09.13 15:40

I can understand why the McCanns will use this to their advantage in their ongoing propaganda. But we need to understand the nature of the so-called threats, if they were ever aired in the first place. In the age of free social media, we are constantly experiencing rather unpleasant or even mildly threatening behaviour by mostly anonymous posters. In the majority of cases, their threats are nothing more than cowardly verbal abuse of no serious consequence.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top