The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 2 Mm11

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 2 Mm11

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 2 Regist10

Ferreira do Alentejo

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferreira do Alentejo

Post by kimHager 01.06.14 18:16

This is absolutely incredible considering K&G says the PJ was doing nothing, actually seems they were on top of things
This quote from the Portuguese News
: Suspicions have been raised due to the duration of the maintenance service, which commenced over a month ago, despite spokesperson of Portugal’s other four crematoriums (two in Lisbon, two in Oporto) claiming standard maintenance services take little more than three days. Local authorities have guaranteed the crematorium will be up and running by June 5th.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So obviously they had the bases covered.. Which im not sure if K or G left luz during that month of maintenance but perhaps someone did go and inquire about a childs cremation? Hence the refrigerated cadaver hypothesis by GA appears accurate IF we believe she was kept somewhere refrigerated. Also wonder.. would she have to be unrecognizable which could makes sense as to not sending her medical/dental records. I may be wrongand this is my opinions not facts and its definitely a strange thing for Luis Arriaga to comment about so openly in the first place...unless he knows something maybe in the files that we don't?? CM must have missed this one.. I just dunno seems risky but one thing is for certain in all this.. Maddy is somewhere and we probably wont ever know where. Sad

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 2 Empty LUIS ARRIAGA AGAIN

Post by Cheshire Cat 06.06.14 19:52

• 06/06/2014     Luis Arriaga
  • 13h50

Reintegrate Dr. Gonçalo Amaral and reopen the famous judicial process, the McCanns will be held. The remains of the child are incinerated in Ferreira do Alentejo and former Inspector knows all the details.

Comment in todays CMJOURNAL
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferreira do Alentejo

Post by bobbin 06.06.14 20:17

Cheshire Cat wrote:

• 13h50

Reintegrate Dr. Gonçalo Amaral and reopen the famous judicial process, the McCanns will be held. The remains of the child are incinerated in Ferreira do Alentejo and former Inspector knows all the details.

and then there was the video of McCs mantlepiece in Rothley, with an Urn /piggy bank ?
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 06.06.14 20:38

Cheshire Cat wrote:

• 13h50

And Amaral did not give all of this information to the current Portuguese investigation? Really.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 07.06.14 8:45

Yeah why would Amaral be quiet on this....

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 07.06.14 11:09

it is certainly a scenario that is possible and one which would tie in with Gerry's find the body comment as obviously if cremated no 'body' would ever be found only remnants of a body ie ashes . 

As for how they could have got someone to do it I believe everyone has a price though most of us would never act on such an offer some people do especially if that persons own personal life is in turmoil ie huge debts , family breakup there are lots of reasons why people give in to temptation and end up doing something they would never ever contemplate under normal circumstances .

I actually watch an American TV show where this actually does happen in the storyline . It is a small town with a biker gang in residence and whenever they need to make someone disappear permanently instead of digging a grave out in the sticks they go bung the local crem guy who is a bit of a simple guy and easily manipulated money or some other incentive . Obviously this is a tv show and the story is fiction but often we find reality is stranger than fiction .

With what I have read and what I have seen over the past 7 years regarding this case nothing would suprise me and the lengths some people will go to to save their own skin is often unbelievable but if self preservation is your ultimate goal then I should imagine you would be capable of doing just about anything .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 07.06.14 11:27

I expected the crematorium to be on the outskirts of Ferreira do Alentejo but Google kept taking me to the centre, hard by a church. I was not persuaded it could be there until I looked skyward and there was a building that appeared to fit the bill. I still cannot believe it could be situated there, given all the H&S considerations. Maybe regs are different there. That, or I am mistaken. If it is not, as I expected, out on the perimeters, the locals must notice all comings and goings.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 07.06.14 11:45

bobbin wrote:
and then there was the video of McCs mantlepiece in Rothley, with an Urn /piggy bank ?

I saw that too, and thought immediately it looked like a little shrine and an urn that held ashes.
And then I thought, no, couldn't possibly be. It's too obvious. They'd be idiots to have that in their home and allow it to be filmed.
So ...
1. It's nothing - it's just a shrine, no ashes
2. It's a shrine and it IS Madeleine's ashes and the McCanns didn't think or care that it would be filmed (hide in plain sight)
4. It's a shrine and it IS Madeleine's ashes and the McCanns are taunting the authorities
If a search is ever done of the Rothley home, I wonder if they'll find that shrine still there.
In my humble opinion.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.06.14 12:02

canada12 wrote:
bobbin wrote:

I saw that too, and thought immediately it looked like a little shrine and an urn that held ashes.
And then I thought, no, couldn't possibly be. It's too obvious. They'd be idiots to have that in their home and allow it to be filmed.
So ...
2. It's a shrine and it IS Madeleine's ashes and the McCanns didn't think or care that it would be filmed (hide in plain sight)
4. It's a shrine and it IS Madeleine's ashes and the McCanns are taunting the authorities
If a search is ever done of the Rothley home, I wonder if they'll find that shrine still there.
In my humble opinion.
I would think that following reading of this forum, any alleged ashes would have been turned into compressed beads by now and the pot, accidentally broken, taken to the tip a long time ago. IMO
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 07.06.14 12:05

bobbin wrote:
canada12 wrote:
bobbin wrote:

So ...
In my humble opinion.
I would think that following reading of this forum, any alleged ashes would have been turned into compressed beads by now and the pot, accidentally broken, taken to the tip a long time ago. IMO

Ashes scattered in garden. That way Madeleine could still be "with" them.
Pot long gone.
IMO
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 12:08

bobbin wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:

• 13h50

"But most important of all they have one piece of gold, evidence that cannot be reputed. 

This visit is to clarify secondary evidence.

Kate was the original loose canon, alas someone else took the mantle, and the beauty is its all on footage."

On another thread I was intrigued when someone mentioned a member from the old 3As site (of which I wasn't a member) who posted the above. They were questioning whether the 'piece of gold' related to Kate's engagement ring which Madeleine played with. What happens to gold during cremation, normally jewellery is removed beforehand?

I was particularly intrigued by the underlined sentence, and wondered if it was a reference to the photo you mention:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I.e., Had Kate been foolishly incautious - a loose cannon - when she used her Canon to take a photo of something (someONE?) taking their place on the mantle?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 12:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to the locked 100 page thread referred to above.

Canada 12. Yes. Hiding in plain sight, absolutely. And yes again, almost certainly the 'loose cannon' shrine will have gone, but any ashes could remain at Rothley. Is it possible the PJ could have a ring removed before any cremation that could have taken place? All speculation, obviously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 07.06.14 12:38

canada12 wrote:
bobbin wrote:
canada12 wrote:
bobbin wrote:

So ...
In my humble opinion.

Ashes scattered in garden. That way Madeleine could still be "with" them.
Pot long gone.
IMO

...or replaced by an identical new one, which holds no incriminating evidence.
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.06.14 15:35

Crematorium has to keep books.

Would imagine English coming along with a dead child for cremation in a small village would stand out like sore thumb. People in village know one another and a death in the village would be known to villagers by word of mouth.

Given how high profile the case was, what are the chances of Gerry & Kate not recognised by crematorium operator?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 07.06.14 17:25

Exactly that's what money is about..perhaps they had to make her unrecognizable.. sick but a possibility.. and two doctors to sign off and perhapsa fake name etc....yeah I think that's why no medical or dental records were sent to the PJ....just opinions but that rothley "shrine" with the urn/ money tree yeah I spouse one could call it that if it was an urn w her ashes...definitely a lot of money was raised to find her

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 17:37

Don't forget the huge lorry that was brought over from the UK to Portugal as an advertising board.  It arrived drove around for a few days then disappeared back to the UK.

Plenty of places on a huge lorry to hide "something".  Was it waved through customs out of the UK and back into the UK without any checks because the McCanns were the "UK darlings, parents of a missing child" at that time and were above suspicion?  Hmm, would be interesting to see the customs notes as to whether it was checked or not.

I doubt cadaver dogs were at the ports at that time to sniff its contents.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 17:42

Newintown wrote:Don't forget the huge lorry that was brought over from the UK to Portugal as an advertising board.  It arrived drove around for a few days then disappeared back to the UK.

Plenty of places on a huge lorry to hide "something".  Was it waved through customs out of the UK and back into the UK without any checks because the McCanns were the "UK darlings, parents of a missing child" at that time and were above suspicion?  Hmm, would be interesting to see the customs notes as to whether it was checked or not.

Also don't forget about a pram that circumnavigated the resort for 60-90 minutes  big grin
MaybeMaybenot

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 07.06.14 17:46

Yes they seem to go thru walls invisably...the mccanns think they are invincible and at that time that GM called in favors I'm sure he could have called in anything..red herrings..prams..lorrys...whatever he could possibly think of.My opinion only though

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 17:50

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
Newintown wrote:Don't forget the huge lorry that was brought over from the UK to Portugal as an advertising board.  It arrived drove around for a few days then disappeared back to the UK.

Also don't forget about a pram that circumnavigated the resort for 60-90 minutes  big grin

Not forgetting the pram/pushchair GM was pushing through the middle of PDL with the black cover up in front of all waiting press.  If the twins were in there they would have been suffocating.

I think we should devise a check list for SY to make sure they're covered every eventuality and haven't missed anything for any Court case that may be forthcoming.  smilie 

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 17:53

Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Not forgetting the pram/pushchair GM was pushing through the middle of PDL with the black cover up in front of all waiting press.  If the twins were in there they would have been suffocating.

I think we should devise a check list for SY to make sure they're covered every eventuality and haven't missed anything for any Court case that may be forthcoming.   smilie 

I was talking about the pram that happened to be in the right place at the.....Oh never mind  titter
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 07.06.14 17:54

The urn on the mantle piece is just what they are like 
The shape and even the string and lid etc 
It does look like a shrine to her
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 17:59

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

I think we should devise a check list for SY to make sure they're covered every eventuality and haven't missed anything for any Court case that may be forthcoming.   smilie 

I was talking about the pram that happened to be in the right place at the.....Oh never mind  titter

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the pram Jez Wilkins was pushing around on the night of 3rd May,

I was referring to a pram/pushchair GM was pushing around in broad daylight in front of the World press after M had "disappeared". Sorry if we were talking at cross purposes.  roses 

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 17:59

noddy100 wrote:The urn on the mantle piece is just what they are like 

Confusion is good....
If anyone truly believes her ashes are on the mantle then they need to step back and take a deep breath.....Not a chance Madeleine is in Rothley in any form
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 18:01

Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:
Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the pram Jez Wilkins was pushing around on the night of 3rd May,

I was referring to a pram/pushchair GM was pushing around in broad daylight in front of the World press after M had "disappeared".  Sorry if we were talking at cross purposes.  roses 
Ah I see....sorry
Yes I was talking about the longest evening  big grin 
Jez must have been knackered....say no more
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 07.06.14 18:04

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
noddy100 wrote:The urn on the mantle piece is just what they are like 

Confusion is good....
If anyone truly believes her ashes are on the mantle then they need to step back and take a deep breath.....Not a chance Madeleine is in Rothley in any form
I don't agree 
These two are blatant
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top