The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 3 Mm11

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 3 Mm11

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 3 Regist10

Ferreira do Alentejo

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ferreira do Alentejo

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 18:06

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
noddy100 wrote:The urn on the mantle piece is just what they are like 
The shape and even the string and lid etc 
It does look like a shrine to her

Confusion is good....
If anyone truly believes her ashes are on the mantle then they need to step back and take a deep breath.....Not a chance Madeleine is in Rothley in any form

And you now that, why?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

ferreira alentejo - Ferreira do Alentejo - Page 3 Empty Re: Ferreira do Alentejo

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 18:07

noddy100 wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Confusion is good....
If anyone truly believes her ashes are on the mantle then they need to step back and take a deep breath.....Not a chance Madeleine is in Rothley in any form
I don't agree 
These two are blatant

not flippant though.....catch yourself on
MaybeMaybenot

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 18:08

Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Confusion is good....

And you now that, why?

common sense to be truly honest....IMO
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 18:13

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
noddy100 wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Confusion is good....
I don't agree 
These two are blatant

Oh, but they are flippant and have been many times. That's why many of us on this forum have been suspicious of them for the past 7 years as they don't talk/act as two parents of a missing child, obviously because if Madeleine isn't missing and the McCanns know what happened to her they don't know "how to talk/act as two parents of a missing child" and give themselves away time after time in interviews etc.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 18:15

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Confusion is good....

And you now that, why?

common sense to be truly honest....IMO

You're not related to the McCanns by any chance or a wind up merchant?

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 18:18

Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:
noddy100 wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Confusion is good....
I don't agree 
These two are blatant

Oh, but they are flippant and have been many times.  That's why many of us on this forum have been suspicious of them for the past 7 years as they don't talk/act as two parents of a missing child, obviously because if Madeleine isn't missing and the McCanns know what happened to her they don't know "how to talk/act as two parents of a missing child" and give themselves away time after time in interviews etc.

Im sure many, as you say on this forum would also agree that Madeleine is not sitting upon the McCanns mantle.
I too suspect....so no need to explain. Im new in town too  big grin
MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 19:01

Have deleted both posts. Don't think daffodil meant any harm Newintown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 19:04

candyfloss wrote:Have deleted both posts.  Don't think daffodil meant any harm Newintown.

Why change the wording of my post and then repost it in my name?

I'll leave it at that, for now.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 19:06

Oh crikey, did it come across wrongly.    Many, many apologies Newintown.     I agreed and respected your post, and used it to make a separate point obviously incorrectly.     I am so sorry.     I would add I am useless at copying/pasting and transferring sentences on the computer, but that is an excuse not a reason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 19:12

daffodil wrote:Oh crikey, did it come across wrongly.    Many, many apologies Newintown.     I agreed and respected your post, and used it to make a separate point obviously incorrectly.     I am so sorry.     I would add I am useless at copying/pasting and transferring sentences on the computer, but that is an excuse not a reason.

I accept your apology but please don't start amending other people's posts and then reposting them in their name without their permission.   roses

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 07.06.14 19:14

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
Newintown wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:
noddy100 wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:

Confusion is good....
I don't agree 
These two are blatant

Oh, but they are flippant and have been many times.  That's why many of us on this forum have been suspicious of them for the past 7 years as they don't talk/act as two parents of a missing child, obviously because if Madeleine isn't missing and the McCanns know what happened to her they don't know "how to talk/act as two parents of a missing child" and give themselves away time after time in interviews etc.

Im sure many, as you say on this forum would also agree that Madeleine is not sitting upon the McCanns mantle.
I too suspect....so no need to explain. Im new in town too  big grin
"Ask the dogs Sandra" being a good example of  TM being flippant.

The one thing for sure is MBM is not alive.Her remains could be anywhere.

Congratulations Candyfloss for your new found levels of tolerance.

Blessed are the peacemakers!
cassius

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 19:26

daffodil wrote:Oh crikey, did it come across wrongly.    Many, many apologies Newintown.     I agreed and respected your post, and used it to make a separate point obviously incorrectly.     I am so sorry.     I would add I am useless at copying/pasting and transferring sentences on the computer, but that is an excuse not a reason.

Sorry Candlyfloss to give you a headache but I think this is important for anyone else who intends in changing posters' posts in the future:

QUESTION TO DAFFODIL:

Just a thought, if you're so "useless at copying/pasting and transferring sentences on the computer" how come you perfectly changed my post which was in a "quote box" and looked as if I'd posted it????

Please explain.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 19:31

Newintown enough of this please.  Daffodil has apologised and explained..........it is so easy to mess up with this quote system.  I knew what she meant, she meant to say what you said with a bit extra and used your quote not realising the consequence.  A mistake, and we all make 'em!

Now back to topic please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 07.06.14 19:36

candyfloss wrote:Newintown enough of this please.  Daffodil has apologised and explained..........it is so easy to mess up with this quote system.  I knew what she meant, she meant to say what you said with a bit extra and used your quote not realising the consequence.  A mistake, and we all make 'em!

OK, I just got overly suspicious.  smilie 

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 20:00

Newintown wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Newintown enough of this please.  Daffodil has apologised and explained..........it is so easy to mess up with this quote system.  I knew what she meant, she meant to say what you said with a bit extra and used your quote not realising the consequence.  A mistake, and we all make 'em!

OK, I just got overly suspicious.   smilie 

I have pm'd you Newintown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 07.06.14 20:12

canada12 wrote:
bobbin wrote:
and then there was the video of McCs mantlepiece in Rothley, with an Urn /piggy bank ?

I saw that too, and thought immediately it looked like a little shrine and an urn that held ashes.
And then I thought, no, couldn't possibly be. It's too obvious. They'd be idiots to have that in their home and allow it to be filmed.
So ...
1. It's nothing - it's just a shrine, no ashes
2. It's a shrine and it IS Madeleine's ashes and the McCanns didn't think or care that it would be filmed (hide in plain sight)
4. It's a shrine and it IS Madeleine's ashes and the McCanns are taunting the authorities
If a search is ever done of the Rothley home, I wonder if they'll find that shrine still there.
In my humble opinion.

It seems to me that if the 'urn' is, in fact Madeleine's piggy bank, it will have been raided when the wee one went to Rothley to collect the pillowcase which was the only item in all the world from which his eldest daughter's DNA could be extracted.

If any search is ever done of the Towers I hope that photos of the shocking pink bedroom, which except for the addition of 7 years' worth of birthday and christmas gifts is just as Madeleine left it, are released into the public domain.   smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 08.06.14 6:18

I've never saw pics of anything relating to Madeleine ..no bedroom no toys besides cuddle cat nothing even her SHOES and CLOTHES which Amalie wears ...its like anything of Maddy got removed.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 09.06.14 22:23

Cheshire Cat wrote:

• 06/06/2014     Luis Arriaga
  • 13h50

Reintegrate Dr. Gonçalo Amaral and reopen the famous judicial process, the McCanns will be held. The remains of the child are incinerated in Ferreira do Alentejo and former Inspector knows all the details.

Comment in todays CMJOURNAL

Interesting reading GA's latest interview..

Gonçalo Amaral: There are other expressions. Mr Gerald McCann said, a few years ago, two or three years ago, I can’t remember, “if she is dead then show us the body”. He will know why he says “show us the body”. There are other elements that point towards the fact that no body exists. Those elements should be taken into account. Those that are in the investigation should think how a body could disappear, how it is possible for this body to disappear under those circumstances.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 09.06.14 23:19

Well they played the no body=still alive for seven long years as the fund kept rolling in..now tho...I believe if a body is found its only because those that hid it wanted it found.my opinion only

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.06.14 23:26

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:

• 13h50

Reintegrate Dr. Gonçalo Amaral and reopen the famous judicial process, the McCanns will be held. The remains of the child are incinerated in Ferreira do Alentejo and former Inspector knows all the details.

Gonçalo Amaral: There are other expressions. Mr Gerald McCann said, a few years ago, two or three years ago, I can’t remember, “if she is dead then show us the body”. He will know why he says “show us the body”. There are other elements that point towards the fact that no body exists. Those elements should be taken into account. Those that are in the investigation should think how a body could disappear, how it is possible for this body to disappear under those circumstances.

You are right cheshire cat. It's as if Luis Arriaga represents GA's view.
I don't buy it that the body was cremated at a regional crematorium, far too risky and complicated.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit 09.06.14 23:39

kimHager wrote:I've never saw pics of anything relating to Madeleine ..no bedroom no toys besides cuddle cat nothing even her SHOES and CLOTHES which Amalie wears ...its like anything of Maddy got removed.

No quotes from family friends, no loving anecdotes, no indication of a small child growing into her own personality. Someone must have loved her enough to describe her in the hope it would help to focus the world who was asked to help. But apparently not.

I remember on 3A a poster who said she worked at Madeleine's nursery. That post quickly was disappeared before we could ask questions.

What is happening?
Halfwit

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 10.06.14 1:22

I dunno but if it was my child I would keep her memory alive and the mccanns seem to want no trace of Maddy like she never existed.sad and sick...where are the scrapbooks most
IVF parents have tons of photos. Maddys favorite color..what was it Kate? Maddy favorite song...cmo;n Gerry ? Tell me you forgot right...its been too long..??? If it was my child u couldn't shut me up

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 11.06.14 18:32

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:

• 13h50

Luis made another comment today reiterating the same point - but it has since been deleted  omg
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 11.06.14 18:45

What elements could there be that no body exists?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 11.06.14 19:12

noddy100 wrote:What elements could there be that no body exists?
I have always suspected that Madeleine's body was taken out to sea, beyond the influences of the tides.

I know there are question marks over Charlotte Pennington and her reliability, but I still find it interesting about the man she saw in the boat, kicking at something on the floor. She says that she recognised him as 'someone she had gotten to know over the proceeding week.' A holiday maker at the OC? One of the McCann's friends?
Charlotte Pennington needs to come back into the investigation for a grilling. She just might be telling the truth.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top