The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 3 Mm11

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 3 Mm11

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 3 Regist10

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 3 Empty Re: ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN

Post by aiyoyo 10.09.13 5:20

[quote]I also needed to see the white’s of Sr Amaral’s eyes. We flew out to Portugal on the 10 September.
Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral - for the first time ever, I hasten to add!  I know I’m not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of the way he treated my beautiful Madeleine  and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear.[/quote]

whacky This conjures up an image of  a very frightened wicked woman clutching her rosaries chanting "I'm not scared of that man... I'm not scared of that man.. I'm not scared of  him.. not scared of him..not  scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him   not scared of him... ......"

And, this is from a doctor, whom a relative described as "only doing good for others".......
And, this is from a mother who forgives a monster abductor/paedophile who held her child in captivity in a hellish lair ......

What a twisted irony - they'd used the media shamelessly, but now they're saying the exact opposite.

How is staying away from media attention *re-engernising* the search?  It does not gel.

Surely an anticipated media frenzy would be so much better for their stated purpose of  engaging the public - keeping up the awareness - that "she IS alive" that "there is NO evidence she's been harmed" "that she is still missing".
Media frenzy hasn't deterred them before, why now? What has changed?

This paradoxical situation of their own making is at best entertaining the bored out of their mind public sick to the back teeth of their spin, and at worst harming the search for Madeleine, where their discriminate use of the media gave the impression of an agenda that had nothing whatsoever to do with the recovery of Madeleine.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

ARTICLE ON AMARAL V MCCANN - Page 3 Empty Trial date

Post by PeterMac 10.09.13 6:20

The trial is scheduled for 12th / 13th, then 19th / 20th, then 27th.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.09.13 7:38

Thanks PeterMac roses 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair 10.09.13 23:11

PeterMac wrote:The trial is scheduled for 12th / 13th, then 19th / 20th,  then 27th.
Where did you get this information?
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 11.09.13 1:01

I hope that the Portuguese judges have read Kate's book.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.09.13 7:57

marconi wrote:I hope that the Portuguese judges have read Kate's book.
I would think that Mr. A's legal team have included at least some pages from the book in the papers they are putting to court - especially the page apparently saying she would like Mr. A. to feel fear.

IMO that was not a good thing to being writing in a book.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 8:17

Another book could be written about what wasn't a good idea to be in Kate's book!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 8:47

aiyoyo wrote:
I also needed to see the white’s of Sr Amaral’s eyes. We flew out to Portugal on the 10 September.
Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral - for the first time ever, I hasten to add!  I know I’m not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of the way he treated my beautiful Madeleine  and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear.[/quote]

whacky This conjures up an image of  a very frightened wicked woman clutching her rosaries chanting "I'm not scared of that man... I'm not scared of that man.. I'm not scared of  him.. not scared of him..not  scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him...not scared of him   not scared of him... ......"

And, this is from a doctor, whom a relative described as "only doing good for others".......
And, this is from a mother who forgives a monster abductor/paedophile who held her child in captivity in a hellish lair ......

What a twisted irony - they'd used the media shamelessly, but now they're saying the exact opposite.

How is staying away from media attention *re-engernising* the search?  It does not gel.

Surely an anticipated media frenzy would be so much better for their stated purpose of  engaging the public - keeping up the awareness - that "she IS alive" that "there is NO evidence she's been harmed" "that she is still missing".
Media frenzy hasn't deterred them before, why now? What has changed?

This paradoxical situation of their own making is at best entertaining the bored out of their mind public sick to the back teeth of their spin, and at worst harming the search for Madeleine, where their discriminate use of the media gave the impression of an agenda that had nothing whatsoever to do with the recovery of Madeleine.
Absolutely thumbsup.  Once again, the fragrant Kate has unwittingly revealed the truth. 

My daughter has been abducted. I am suspected of any number of crimes regarding her disappearance to the point where I am arrested and interrogated. I see the man who was in charge of the investigation. What do I feel? Overwhelming despair (where is she?) and anger that he had failed to find her. It wouldn't occur to me that I have any reason to feel afraid of him nor would I want him to be miserable and feel fear. In the grand scheme of things, he's just not that significant.

So, despite what she asserts, Kate is afraid of him and thinks that he deserves to be miserable and feel fear. I can only think of three reasons why:

a) Kate is guilty of a crime & Amaral knows.

b) Kate has serious mental health issues.

c) Both of the above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top