The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.04.11 18:12

The Daily Mail article has certainly stirred up a lot of interest today.

Armanda Leal, sister of Sofia Leal, Goncalo's wife, posted this comment among the comments on the Daily Mail's internet article today at 2.15pm:

QUOTE

And what about my family: my sister Sofia Leal? My brother in law Gonçalo Amaral? WHAT ABOUT THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERINGS??????

- Armanda Leal, Portugal, 16/4/2011 2:15

UNQUOTE

It was still there when I last looked
avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14725
Reputation : 2847
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by littlepixie on 16.04.11 18:16

I suppose the General Public have never really thought about Mr Amaral and how his family has suffered with the relentless attacks against him, for just doing his job. Last time I looked his sister-in-law had two comments allowed on there. Good on her I say.
avatar
littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by MikeyB on 16.04.11 18:17

Bless them, what a punishment that man has taken for doing his job.

MikeyB

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by scotclogs on 21.04.11 18:54

@littlepixie wrote:I suppose the General Public have never really thought about Mr Amaral and how his family has suffered with the relentless attacks against him, for just doing his job. Last time I looked his sister-in-law had two comments allowed on there. Good on her I say.
I Agree with you clapping1 clapping1 I am a BIG FAN of Mr Amaral thumbsup
avatar
scotclogs

Posts : 146
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-01-09
Age : 63
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 21.04.11 20:17

@scotclogs wrote:
@littlepixie wrote:I suppose the General Public have never really thought about Mr Amaral and how his family has suffered with the relentless attacks against him, for just doing his job. Last time I looked his sister-in-law had two comments allowed on there. Good on her I say.
I Agree with you clapping1 clapping1 I am a BIG FAN of Mr Amaral thumbsup

I'm also a big fan of Mr Amaral as can be seen by my username and blog big grin

Welcome scotclogs thumbsup
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10485
Reputation : 5186
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by Searcher on 16.10.13 10:16

GA was made the fall-guy.   Some versions allege that Gordon Brown insisted he was set down.  I see a policeman doing his job, with integrity, and I am so pleased he said what he did in the ITV interview yesterday.  His family have a right to speak out too.

I am wondering, what with ITV yesterday and the Daily Mail allowing adverse comments today, if something is a-stirring in the backwoods of the media.  Maybe they have had enough too, and journalists are NOT stupid.   Very often they know far more than they are allowed to say, and perhaps they will tolerate only so much manipulation.  Let' hope so.  Not sure about that statement tho - that it is an "impossibility" the Smith sighting could be GM.  Where did that come from??notme

Searcher

Posts : 373
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by PeterMac on 16.10.13 12:05

And let us never forget that Gonçalo Amaral dismissed the Tanner sighting within one day, and tried to get on with the job without it.
But was actively prevented from so doing by Tanner, Kate, Gerry, Kennedy, and everyone else who have insisted for 6 YEARS that Tanner saw the abductor.
And have thereby irrevocably damaged any search or enquiry into what actually happened.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.13 12:07

they can sue themselves then,,, a real monty python courtroom .

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's sister-in law comments on that Daily Mail article

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.10.13 12:23

@PeterMac wrote:And let us never forget that Gonçalo Amaral dismissed the Tanner sighting within one day, and tried to get on with the job without it.
But was actively prevented from so doing by Tanner, Kate, Gerry, Kennedy, and everyone else who have insisted for 6 YEARS that Tanner saw the abductor.
And have thereby irrevocably damaged any search or enquiry into what actually happened.
Tanner, Kate, Gerry, Kennedy, and everyone else who have insisted for 6 YEARS that Tanner saw the abductor!

Surely not!
big grin big grin big grin 

The McCanns will have to SUE themselves and Kennedy and Tanner, won't they?

FOR 'HAMPERING' the 'SEARCH' for Madeleine!

Just as they are SUING GA for 'hampering' the 'search'!.


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum