The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Whats the matter? Mm11

Whats the matter? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Whats the matter? Mm11

Whats the matter? Regist10

Whats the matter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats the matter? Empty Whats the matter?

Post by themysterydeepens 05.08.13 3:31

Dogs dont lie, DNA and then the dogs, now come on ... why is it that the british police are not arresting all those who are and who were associated wtih this fiasco?  If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then surely its a duck isnt it? ARREST THEM !!!
themysterydeepens

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Whats the matter? Empty Re: Whats the matter?

Post by tigger 05.08.13 6:19

A long time ago I listened to an old comedy sketch - no idea which programme it was - probably from the fifties.

Some old professor was instructing and explaining modern music in a German accent. 

'....dis is a very important  piece, dis note is Mute! You must not play dis note - you must not even think it!'

I'm wondering if SY have had a similar instruction?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.08.13 7:04

tigger wrote:A long time ago I listened to an old comedy sketch - no idea which programme it was - probably from the fifties.

Some old professor was instructing and explaining modern music in a German accent. 

'....dis is a very important  piece, dis note is Mute! You must not play dis note - you must not even think it!'

This little nugget from Casper de Vries, a South African comedian who does the spoof 'Learning Channel' always reminds me of how the general public are treated by the Mcmedia machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHWaFhY17I
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.08.13 8:23

aquila wrote:
tigger wrote:A long time ago I listened to an old comedy sketch - no idea which programme it was - probably from the fifties.

This little nugget from Casper de Vries, a South African comedian who does the spoof 'Learning Channel' always reminds me of how the general public are treated by the Mcmedia machine.

Brilliant! The most sense algebra has ever made. 

Reminds me of Gerry and his famous flip chart.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.08.13 8:25

If I was protecting the McCanns I'd insist that they keep their silence in the media. I always wonder why it wasn't done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.08.13 9:36

themysterydeepens wrote:Dogs dont lie, DNA and then the dogs, now come on ... why is it that the british police are not arresting all those who are and who were associated wtih this fiasco?  If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then surely its a duck isnt it? ARREST THEM !!!

Exactly. There are so many "in your face" elements with this case that we would ALL like to see thoroughly explained publicly, and considering the collective cost of this investigation met by the Portugese and the UK taxpayer, it would be a travesty indeed if there is not a clear explanation for it all some day. We have had this story stuffed down our throats for years, including all the inconsistencies and blatant nonsense, that I feel the public have a right to a credible explanation as to why the lies are currently allowed to stand in the public domain. 

The 'official' story is an absolute insult to all those with an IQ that exceeds a single figure.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.08.13 17:06

{quote="tigger"]A long time ago I listened to an old comedy sketch - no idea which programme it was - probably from the fifties.

I'm wondering if SY have had a similar instruction?[/quote]

spit coffee 

a perfect description

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.08.13 17:11

aquila wrote:

lol4 lol4 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.08.13 18:08

Smokeandmirrors wrote:... .  I feel the public have a right to a credible explanation as to why the lies are currently allowed to stand in the public domain. 
The 'official' story is an absolute insult to all those with an IQ that exceeds a single figure.
Perhaps so that the public shall be able to work out for themselves that they are lies.
Perhaps so that the public shall be able to work out for themselves that the ONE MINUTE AND TWENTY SECOND window of opportunity - kindly provided by the McCanns themselves, and testified to ever since without qualification, is untenable.
Perhaps so that they are tempted to say ever more stupid things, to make up ever more ridiculous details,  so they when they fall, their destruction will be complete.  
How will their lawyers be able to mitigate, after 6 years of continuous evasions and untruths and altering of statements and testimony.  
How could a QC plead that this had to be understood in context.
How could even the best QC word a plea in Mitigation for lying to the Pope ?
Whats the matter? 3728466473_5f5ece727f_o
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 05.08.13 18:27

PeterMac wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:... .  I feel the public have a right to a credible explanation as to why the lies are currently allowed to stand in the public domain. 
Perhaps so that the public shall be able to work out for themselves that they are lies.
Perhaps so that the public shall be able to work out for themselves that the ONE MINUTE AND TWENTY SECOND window of opportunity - kindly provided by the McCanns themselves, and testified to ever since without qualification, is untenable.
Perhaps so that they are tempted to say ever more stupid things, to make up ever more ridiculous details,  so they when they fall, their destruction will be complete.  
How will their lawyers be able to mitigate, after 6 years of continuous evasions and untruths and altering of statements and testimony.  
How could a QC plead that this had to be understood in context.
Whats the matter? 3728466473_5f5ece727f_o

And thus *** pray2 
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top