The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Regist10

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT

Post by aiyoyo 09.07.13 16:47

Cherry Blossom wrote:Is it possible the Home Secretary has copies of the undisclosed PJ files?

The undisclosed files would be useless to her because not summarised.
She only needs to be fully updated of the truth by Redwood!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT

Post by jeanmonroe 09.07.13 16:47

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

Trish Cameron, Gerry McCanns sister.
4th May 2007.

AT HALF PAST NINE, PM. (3rd May 2007)
"WINDOWS SHUT, SHUTTERS SHUT"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 09.07.13 17:09

Lostfridge wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"Portuguese attorney general Fernando Pinto Monteiro suggested that one way or another the McCanns were responsible for their child’s death."

How weird is it that the McCanns have never SUED the Portuguese Attorney General?
Surely his statement would have led people to believe Madeleine was dead and would have stopped people seaching for a live Madeleine.
According to the McCanns ANYONE that dares to imply that Madeleine is dead, is hindering the search and has to be SUED because according to them, people will stop looking for her believing, as they have been told, she's dead.

So i fully expect Fernando Pinto Monteiro to be served with a slander/libel writ by the G and K McCann and their THREE children Madeleine, Sean and Amelie.

To be served TODAY! July 9th 2013.

Will keep my eyes open to see if they do.

If they do not serve a writ today, then WHY not?

Simple, he is in Portugal and hes the AG!! and apart from a few people on various Fora, no one in the UK would have the slightest clue who this guy is. Therefore his words pose no threat.
You could say the same about Goncalo Amaral (apart from the AG bit) but look what they're trying to do to him
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.07.13 17:15

Don't forget that Rachel Mampilly in her PJ statement said that 'all shutters were down including the patio door shutters' .
It's on the hand-written timelines as well: 'all shutters down'.

So now we've got silently running shutters everywhere!  The point about not using the front door was the noise it made. Therefore the patio doors shutters would easily wake the whole block, never mind the children in the apartment.

The patio door shutters weren't mentioned much after that.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 09.07.13 17:16

I firmly believe the McCanns had everything to do with Madeleine's disappearance. I also believe Madeleine is dead, quite probably before 3rd May.

What I struggle with is why their friends -some of whom were mere acquaintances - would come out in force to cover for them. Each of them seems to have had a job, whether it's Jane seeing the "abductor", Matt Oldfield checking on the McCann kids for the first time, even Diane Webster staying behind at the tapas bar to guard the belongings.

And none of them, as far as we know, has come forward and said "well you know I'm sorry but this was a load of rubbish because I panicked and now I want to tell you the truth".

None of them have broken ranks, maybe because none of them have been leaned on hard enough by the police.
This whole case maybe, just maybe could have been forwarded very easily by the police doing exactly that. Descend on them all, at the same time, question them under caution and  get answers instead of flannel.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Maive 09.07.13 17:34

Casey5 wrote:I firmly believe the McCanns had everything to do with Madeleine's disappearance. I also believe Madeleine is dead, quite probably before 3rd May.

What I struggle with is why their friends -some of whom were mere acquaintances - would come out in force to cover for them. Each of them seems to have had a job, whether it's Jane seeing the "abductor", Matt Oldfield checking on the McCann kids for the first time, even Diane Webster staying behind at the tapas bar to guard the belongings.

And none of them, as far as we know, has come forward and said "well you know I'm sorry but this was a load of rubbish because I panicked and now I want to tell you the truth".

None of them have broken ranks, maybe because none of them have been leaned on hard enough by the police.
This whole case maybe, just maybe could have been forwarded very easily by the police doing exactly that. Descend on them all, at the same time, question them under caution and  get answers instead of flannel.

How do you know that? Have you ever been in contact with "them"?

IMO we (and "them") know nothing about the investigation. It's quite common for police force to say that "the parents" are no suspects.. We see that every day in USA when a child "is missing".. (The PJ did it back in 2007..)

However I know that NSY seems to "investigate" this case in a very weird way.. laughat
Maive

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 09.07.13 17:37

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Bungle

Redwoods Bungle.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 09.07.13 18:00

Casey5 wrote:I firmly believe the McCanns had everything to do with Madeleine's disappearance. I also believe Madeleine is dead, quite probably before 3rd May.

Maybe they were all involved in something that would come out during an investigation into a death and damage them so much that the risk was worthwhile, essential even (and continues to be so)
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.07.13 18:16

Following on from my earlier posting in this topic, my theory about JT R O'B and MO setting the 'scene' it would explain why J Wilkins did not see the open shutter because, and according to the McCanns the window was wide open and the shutter raised at 9:15pm, at the time he walked passed 5A it wasn't open!
He walked PASSED the 'raised' shutter and didn't see it and back to his apartment shortly after chatting with McCann, i'd guess about 9:25pm.
Oldfield and the gang didn't get to work until Oldfields 'check' and with O'B 'in place' at 9:35pm
The tapas gang didn't see the open shutter and open window because the scene hadn't been set and they all knew about what was going to happen anyway.
So they could walk pass as many times as they liked 'without seeing the obviously wide open shutter'
7 'passes' by tapas gang members, JT 3, MO 2, RO'B 2 and not one sees open shutter and window and reports it.
Even a cursory glance and you would have seen it.
I think i know why, now.
The twins were never in danger of anything after the 'scene' was set because there was always a tapas 'member' up at the apartment block every minute from 9:35 til 10pm.
Then Kate does her 'check' and then, GAME ON.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.07.13 18:17

jeanmonroe wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

4th May 2007.

I bet they really hate their own family . Every time they spoke they ruined the "perfect" story.
• Put out a reward to get your daughter back and your sister says it will only take one greedy unscrupulous person . . .
• Four different ones talking to the press about broken and forced and jemmied shutters even as the TV was showing clearly that they were not . . .
• Uncle saying the Fund was going to be used mainly for legal fees . . .

and then there are the other helpful ones

• Their own lawyer saying there was no evidence of abduction . . . IN COURT, UNDER OATH
• Redwood saying they were still trying to find out what happened . . .
• Mitchell saying . . . well practically everything he has said actually
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.07.13 18:48

Just goes to show no lie can be maintained with consistency at all times.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 09.07.13 18:50

to lj,  who in response to Peter Mac,  quoted the McCanns [ I think it was Kate who told Piers Morgan " to be honest" ] saying that they never made much of Maddie's eye]

you mean not making much of it , like this ?!

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Coloboma2

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Kate%2Bpiss%2Btaker

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.07.13 18:57

russiandoll wrote:to lj,  who in response to Peter Mac,  quoted the McCanns [ I think it was Kate who told Piers Morgan " to be honest" ] saying that they never made much of Maddie's eye]

In terms of marketing it was a good ploy - Gerald McCann. In terms of Clarence Mitchell's career...the perfect PR campaign.

In terms of Madeleine McCann...a disgusting disgrace imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.07.13 19:04

yeap,,,"to be honest" not making much of it!:liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar duh 
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.07.13 19:07

PeterMac wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

4th May 2007.

I bet they really hate their own family .  Every time they spoke they ruined the "perfect" story.
•  Put out a reward to get your daughter back and your sister says it will only take one greedy unscrupulous person . . .
•  Four different ones talking to the press about broken and forced and jemmied shutters even as the TV was showing clearly that they were not . . .
•  Uncle saying the Fund was going to be used mainly for legal fees . . .

and then there are the other helpful ones

•  Their own lawyer saying there was no evidence of abduction . . .  IN COURT, UNDER OATH
•  Redwood saying they were still trying to find out what happened . . .
•  Mitchell saying . . . well practically everything he has said actually

But their friends were just as obedient. In the hand-written timeline it said 'all shutters down'. Rachel Mampilly, perfectly obedient to this edict, says to the PJ: 'shutters on the patio doors were down.' But then the patio doors had to be requisitioned as the 'easy' way to get into the house. The very patio doors that were 'closed but not locked' also had incredibly noisy shutters  which needed to be lifted from the outside????? When it was already so hard and near impossible to get the window shutters to lift from the outside?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.13 19:09

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5SnbJHVWIC2fgOjGwCaZKUlAL47pMHv3GL-SWHHf22Wsc5zHZVgDr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgCQCoWvzjlA0Hxix2mdcAJ0fGbJvPlbYey9qIgFI1KM7KmuwLDr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlJoQLm1F9gFxE4SxCQ3bcI0mnkkPLMxzJcujZ8JhaEdlRGG55
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.07.13 19:09

Do we think that Andy Pandy and the super sleuths in his team will ever ask a sceptic of the McCanns what they actually think happened.?
In all fairness, why wouldn't he?
In reality aren't we all here to try to help and find out what happened to Madeleine and that we would be delighted if she were found.
The very same stated aim of Operation Grange has said it wants.
So will Andy ask any of us what we think?
I'm sure it wouldn't be beyond their skill set for a detective to join this forum and PM somebody.
Having said that i would imagine that they are monitoring this site anyway even if they think it's BS!
They'd be failing in their duty, imo, if they weren't.
Who knows what 'nugget' they could glean?
I know SY know about this site because i and others have told them.
We can be wrong a thousand times but they, SY, cannot be wrong once!
Where would the harm be if Andy asked people who are sceptical of the McCanns abduction theory, as that is all it is, their viewpoint?
At least he would be able to say he left no stone unturned.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.07.13 19:25

russiandoll wrote:to lj,  who in response to Peter Mac,  quoted the McCanns [ I think it was Kate who told Piers Morgan " to be honest" ] saying that they never made much of Maddie's eye]

Dr Martin Roberts - NO WAY OUT  - Page 3 Kate%2Bpiss%2Btaker

Thanks, Russiandoll, I was looking to upload some photos, but my computer is not fully set up yet.

This is such an outrageous example of their lying. It does not matter what they lied about, if it was there or not. For a doctor to lie about a diagnosis is about as bad as you can get. They are lousy, lying doctors, lousy, pathetic parents and despicable people. period.

and then: "if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"

:puke:

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 09.07.13 19:46

Maive wrote:
Casey5 wrote:

IMO we (and "them") know nothing about the investigation. It's quite common for police force to say that "the parents" are no suspects.. We see that every day in USA when a child "is missing".. (The PJ did it back in 2007..)

Hi Maive,

No, I haven't been in touch with or indeed know any of them. What I do know is if any of them had changed their stories or given sound information to the police then the case could have been reopened in Portugal on the basis of new evidence.
The British police could have just issued a one line statement to the press stating that the review has had further financial aid from the government and will now become an investigation. No mention of the number of persons of interest, nationalities or even the people who are not suspects need have been spoken about. That's what I would have expected of our police force.

However I know that NSY seems to "investigate" this case in a very weird way.. laughat
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 09.07.13 19:49

jeanmonroe wrote:
In reality aren't we all here to try to help and find out what happened to Madeleine and that we would be delighted if she were found.
I don't think Grange was set up to determine what happened though was it? I thought it was set up to find new lines of enquiry to help the Portuguese police prove that she was abducted, something that it appears to be continuing to do now that its a full-blown investigation
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Maive 09.07.13 20:21

Casey5 wrote:
Maive wrote:
Casey5 wrote:

Hi Maive,

No, I haven't been in touch with or indeed know any of them. What I do know is if any of them had changed their stories or given sound information to the police then the case could have been reopened in Portugal on the basis of new evidence.
The British police could have just issued a one line statement to the press stating that the review has had further financial aid from the government and will now become an investigation. No mention of the number of persons of interest, nationalities or even the people who are not suspects need have been spoken about. That's what I would have expected of our police force.

Very good points, indeed.

I agree that it looks bad... But some clues seem very interesting, to say the least..

Some knowledgeable people on here have been in contact with some insiders from the Team. It appears that the MET is interested by some testimonies from people close to the "fund". Why the MET would be interested about that kind of information, if they are not looking at the Team?
Moreover, this review-now-investigation seems an overcomplicated way to "whitewash".. The case was already "whitewashed" back in 2008, why the need to whitewash it again? It makes no sense at all..

IMO the Team has been caught in a vicious circle. They could not stay quiet and thank God to get away with it as they needed money to shut people up and for legal protection. So they needed publicity to cash in.. They have gone too far.. By their greedy attitude, they have lost common sense.. 

I chose to stay hopeful until the end, as I can't give up, but I also brace myself for the worst.. just in case...
Maive

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley 09.07.13 20:54

I give up my posts are going AWOL
lillyofthevalley
lillyofthevalley

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 09.07.13 20:56

Maive wrote:
Some knowledgeable people on here have been in contact with some insiders from the Team. It appears that the MET is interested by some testimonies from people close to the "fund". Why the MET would be interested about that kind of information, if they are not looking at the Team?
Which team do you mean; Grange or TM? I find it hard to believe that either would be saying anything much outside their group. Having said that, if Madeleine is indeed dead, and the parents were either involved in her death or concealing her body, then its possible that the MET are considering some sort of fraud charge.
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.13 21:02

lillyofthevalley wrote:I give up my posts are going AWOL

What's happening lotv, this one has appeared.  Sometimes if someone sends one whilst you are sending yours, yours will appear and you will have 2 buttons 'modify' or 'save' - you should press save.  Don't know if that's it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.07.13 23:44

AndyB wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
I don't think Grange was set up to determine what happened though was it? I thought it was set up to find new lines of enquiry to help the Portuguese police prove that she was abducted, something that it appears to be continuing to do now that its a full-blown investigation

Little bit odd observation AndyB.

The Portuguese have already given their considered opinion on what they think happened tp Madeleine.
The Portuguese don't need any help from SY to 'prove' Madeleine was abducted.
Their stated position is that she was NOT.
Have you read their conclusions and why they shelved, not closed, their files in this case?

Very odd thing to say AndyB.
If your real name is AndyR then i could see why you'd want people to accept the McCanns 'abduction' THEORY.
As that it all it is and ONLY said so by the 2 parents of a 'missing' child who, if you are AndyR, your boss BHH helped raise money for!
You'd have to explain where the tax payers millions have actually gone!
Operation Grange set up to help the poor incompetent Portuguese Police to prove Madeleine was abducted?
I don't think so.
However, maybe you, if you are AndyR, have just commited a very large freudian slip and told us the REAL purpose of Operation Grange.
Thanks for that.

Very, VERY ODD thing to say AndyB or AndyR!

ODD!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top