The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Mm11

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Mm11

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Regist10

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Empty Re: The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Post by tasprin 08.07.13 15:51

jd wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Amazingly when Jez was leaving the resort on 5th May, he went to say goodbye to Gerry and Kate and found them by the pool.  That astounds me, yet he seem unfazed.

What's even more astounding is that he says in his statement, "I thought it was brave of him and his wife to go to the pool"

Even more astounding is Bridget O'Donnell saying how she "admired" the mccanns for leaving their kids alone in unlocked apartment whilst they went out drinking!!! and as a result one has disappeared without trace...She admires this!!

What are these people on? I guarantee they'd have been the first on the attack if the parents were from a different background with less money and contacts. We'd have been subjected to endless articles about 'feral parents' and what's to done with them. But, where this case is concerned, everyone seems to have completely lost all sense of reason and logic, and under no circumstances must the parents be criticised, they are clearly far more important than the missing child.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Empty Re: The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Post by Liz Eagles 08.07.13 16:04

tasprin wrote:
jd wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Amazingly when Jez was leaving the resort on 5th May, he went to say goodbye to Gerry and Kate and found them by the pool.  That astounds me, yet he seem unfazed.

What's even more astounding is that he says in his statement, "I thought it was brave of him and his wife to go to the pool"

Even more astounding is Bridget O'Donnell saying how she "admired" the mccanns for leaving their kids alone in unlocked apartment whilst they went out drinking!!! and as a result one has disappeared without trace...She admires this!!

What are these people on? I guarantee they'd have been the first on the attack if the parents were from a different background with less money and contacts. We'd have been subjected to endless articles about 'feral parents' and what's to done with them. But, where this case is concerned, everyone seems to have completely lost all sense of reason and logic, and under no circumstances must the parents be criticised, they are clearly far more important than the missing child.

Also remember that if you had visited KM in her role as GP she could have reported you to social services for child neglect for a little bruise on a knocked knee.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.07.13 16:09

aquila wrote:
Also remember that if you had visited KM in her role as GP she could have reported you to social services for child neglect for a little bruise on a knocked knee.

So social services can come round and STEAL your child away from you in a secret court, imprison you for saying a single word about it, as the stealers make a financial fortune for committing the tyranny crime

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 08.07.13 16:18

spin 
Agree parents seem to be more important than missing child, but jury and judge wont be in denial and maddy will be centre stage ! I cant understand why that fund has not been closed down now a full investigation, as more spent on legal stuff than searching apparently IMO that's not right !There is another network of connections around that it seems to:spin:  !spin
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.07.13 16:57

jd wrote:
aquila wrote:

So social services can come round and STEAL your child away from you in a secret court, imprison you for saying a single word about it, as the stealers make a financial fortune for committing the tyranny crime

When my Son was around five years old he had a scab on his elbow. This scab grew and looked very ugly and pus filled. I took him to the doctor after a couple of days. The doctor's surgery told me I had to see the nurse as there were no appointments. The nurse asked me how my Son had been burnt. I told her that it wasn't a burn (you couldn't have had a more well looked after child). The nurse kept saying it was a burn. I became very angry. I waited in the doctor's surgery with my Son (I had no appointment as there wasn't one available). I waited until the next patient was called and ran into the doctor's room before her. He must have thought I was bonkers. I just said...take a look at this...does this look like a burn to you?...he said no it's not a burn it's impetigo. I asked him to get the nurse in to tell her which he did. It turned out that a little lad across the road from us that my Son played with had impetigo and my Son had contracted it. That nurse was filling in forms about my Son's welfare. Scary isn't it.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.07.13 17:10

aquila wrote:
jd wrote:
aquila wrote:

When my Son was around five years old he had a scab on his elbow. This scab grew and looked very ugly and pus filled. I took him to the doctor after a couple of days. The doctor's surgery told me I had to see the nurse as there were no appointments. The nurse asked me how my Son had been burnt. I told her that it wasn't a burn (you couldn't have had a more well looked after child). The nurse kept saying it was a burn. I became very angry. I waited in the doctor's surgery with my Son (I had no appointment as there wasn't one available). I waited until the next patient was called and ran into the doctor's room before her. He must have thought I was bonkers. I just said...take a look at this...does this look like a burn to you?...he said no it's not a burn it's impetigo. I asked him to get the nurse in to tell her which he did. It turned out that a little lad across the road from us that my Son played with had impetigo and my Son had contracted it. That nurse was filling in forms about my Son's welfare. Scary isn't it.

You most probably saved you and your son by running into the doctors room. Had you not done this, then those forms would have gone off and an 'expert' assigned (whom you will never see) who most likely would have given his 'expertise on £400,000 for the report' to say it was a bruise, sent to the secret courts, resulting in years of distress and pain (whilst under the threat of prison yourself for saying a single word about it) in trying to prove your innocence and it was impetigo. I have read so many tales of this exact thing. It is a tyranny state that allows this to happen, and when you see our PM ignoring such important serious issues as this, but soon as a happy sporting event happens he is there with his name assigned to it with every report...you do just wonder what is the real agenda going on in this country. I am really glad you ran into the doctors room, probably the best thing you have ever done

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.07.13 17:56

Sorry if I'm off topic.

Kate McCann could not have resumed her part-time locum GP job (the one where she apparently came into contact with quite a few corpses) imo as she had already neglected her children - not just for one night - but over the entire holiday. Instead she threw herself into saving all missing children. She ran for them. She ran for Madeleine. She ran for donations...essentially she ran...except in her bewk when she went looking for Madeleine down a road in PDL and broke into a jog.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.07.13 18:04

aquila wrote:Sorry if I'm off topic.

Kate McCann could not have resumed her part-time locum GP job (the one where she apparently came into contact with quite a few corpses) imo as she had already neglected her children - not just for one night - but over the entire holiday. Instead she threw herself into saving all missing children. She ran for them. She ran for Madeleine. She ran for donations...essentially she ran...except in her bewk when she went looking for Madeleine down a road in PDL and broke into a jog.

Not forgetting when, according to her, she got bitten by a rabid dog while out jogging. I think she wore her new pink trainers and was in the company of Dr Oldfield. No idea if she had tetanus injections as a precaution.

[Apologies for going off-topic]
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.07.13 18:18

tasprin wrote:
jd wrote:
tasprin wrote:

This is what baffles me. It just doesn't make sense!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.07.13 22:32

Comments now WHOOSHED.
C-R obviously back in the office !
Well done Kevin.
Your thirty pieces of silver are well deserved.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.07.13 22:48

PeterMac wrote:Comments now WHOOSHED.
Well done Kevin.

If I was the editor I`d tell C-R to p*ss off .
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Maive 08.07.13 22:49

PeterMac wrote:Comments now WHOOSHED.
Well done Kevin.

Yes, they have been whooshed this morning.. spin 

Yesterday I was rolling on the floor laughing at your comments .. minibus laugh laugh laugh 

You're so good :flower: 

Maive

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.13 22:52

Oh well, at least we still have the original article by Donal Macintyre to keep us falling about with laughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.13 7:26

[quote="No Fate Worse Than De'Ath"]Oh well, at least we still have the original article by Donal Macintyre to keep us falling about with laughter.[/quote

Posters in 2009 didn't beleive his original artical either.

The Macintyre Files: Madeleine McCann

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1130528

Wonder what made him think it would be believed the second time around?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 09.07.13 11:23

PeterMac wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:Well I'm just astonished with all of this thread, I just don't know what to make of it at all.
This bit was the most interesting from the article I thought 
'......... I have walked these streets and conversations down by the gate can be heard by the children’s bedroom window on still nights .......'

He is telling the world that he does not believe a single word of the Official story.
As it seems he was in 2009, with all that emphasis on "cleaning the apartment - within the 3 minutes -  so they weren't amateurs", or words to that effect,  which he repeats twice,
and the one inside getting the one outside to force the shutter open, instead of just pulling the cord - - hilarious.
I wonder what Carter-Ruck are making of it, if they can be bothered any more.   Kevin, do you know ?

I understand, I think. Given that the newspapers have been sued by the McCanns, this is the only way that the media can get these points across? People reading / listening to it all will think, this doesn't make sense, how could that have happened.

I hope that's it anyway, otherwise there's not much hope.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 10.07.13 11:29

Cherry Blossom wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oh well, at least we still have the original article by Donal Macintyre to keep us falling about with laughter.[/quote

Posters in 2009 didn't beleive his original artical either.

The Macintyre Files: Madeleine McCann

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1130528

Wonder what made him think it would be believed the second time around?

Perhaps the good British public needs to be reminded once again how ludicrous the story of abduction is ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Empty Donal again 10 July The Childless Couple Theory

Post by scrants 10.07.13 18:29

Childless couple in link to Maddie mystery

by Donal MacIntyre

Wednesday 10th July 2013

POLICE are investigating a childless couple who they suspect could have abducted missing Madeleine McCann.
The pair, who had told friends they would kidnap a child after becoming frustrated with adoption red tape, are among the list of 38 new suspects drawn up by British cops.

A review by London’s Metropolitan police led them to the couple and detectives are now investigating the theory that they smuggled the missing toddler out of Portugal aboard a boat.

The man had inherited a large amount of money around the time Maddie disappeared on May 3, 2007, from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, and it’s believed he could have used the money to set up a new life.

And it’s the childless couple theory that is fuelling the last remaining hope that Maddie could still be alive.

This week cops said there is still no proof she is dead.

Other theories centered around paedophile gangs and lone sex offenders, but the investigation is now focusing on one individual who, having struggled with adoption procedures in Portugal, threatened to kidnap a child.

The individual is believed to have told friends that he was so frustrated with adoption procedures in a number of countries that “he would take his own child” if necessary.

The Metropolitan Police have been aware of this line of inquiry for the past two years, but it’s only since British PM David Cameron ordered a fresh review that they had the resources to follow it up independently of the Portuguese authorities. 

Sources close to the new investigation have told the Sunday World that they believe Madeleine was stalked and targeted for abduction in the days before she disappeared.

The English suspect, who has never been interviewed by UK or Portuguese Police officers, is understood to have been driving a four-wheel drive car at the time of the kidnapping.

The theory suggests that the planned abduction of Maddie involved at least two people and it is claimed that the suspect used a newly-purchased yacht, which was moored about an hour away from Praia da Luz, to leave the country.

Scotland Yard officers involved in the new probe also believe that it is likely the suspect had somehow accessed a key to apartment 5A, where the McCanns stayed with their three children. 

The new review – launched in 2011 amid frustration with the bungling of the original investigation, which saw the McCanns wrongly identified as suspects in their daughter’s disappearance – has discovered 195 new leads and 38 persons of interest, including known sex offenders who were in the country at the time.

The Scotland Yard team of up to 37 detectives have re-interviewed the McCanns and their friends who holidayed together and who were eating at the tapas bar in the resort when Maddie went missing. None of them are among the list of 38 individuals police confirmed.

Police also reviewed over 30,000 documents from the Portuguese authorities and material gained from the private investigators hired by the McCanns over the last six years. 

The Metropolitan Police team has declared that the “new witnesses and new evidence” points to a likelihood that Maddie is alive and is being held captive in a similar vein to the spate of recovered childhood kidnap victims that have been discovered in Austria and in the US.

The McCanns and the Met officers have taken hope from these horrific cases and point most recently to the case of Cleveland monster Ariel Castro (52), who kept three young girls captive for a decade until cries for help from one of his victims, Amanda Berry, revealed their existence to the world.

Operation Grange’s Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is leading the new inquiry, says: “The review has given us new thinking, new theories, new evidence and new witnesses.”

The force is understood to have reviewed material from top-secret US spy satellites, which were recording material near the resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared five years ago.

The spy cameras, which can detect the number plate of a car from five miles up, had been denied to the Portuguese authorities, but details of it have been confidentially released to the UK review team to help them with the latest enquiry.

The satellite information – which will be used to help identify cars around the Mark Warner complex – was used to check out a red car which was spotted by witnesses on the night and has now been used to review movement related to the 4x4 vehicle. 

Clarence Mitchell, the former BBC reporter and spokesperson for parents Kate and Gerry McCann said: “It was a big step forward in establishing what happened and, hopefully, in bringing to justice whoever is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction.”

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/childless-couple-in-link-to-maddie-mystery
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.13 19:14

Extracting the urine, as NFWTD would say ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.13 19:15

The pair, who had told friends they would kidnap a child after becoming frustrated with adoption red tape, are among the list of 38 new suspects drawn up by British cops.

The man had inherited a large amount of money around the time Maddie disappeared on May 3, 2007, from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, and it’s believed he could have used the money to set up a new life

huh wft

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 10.07.13 19:16

Sounds more like a script for a Hollywood film.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.07.13 19:23

FGS as if you would tell anybody you planned a kidnap if you were serious about it. unbelievable.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.13 19:23

Is this the old taxi driver story, didn't he drop them off outside a hotel and see them getting in a 4 x 4. Must go and look it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 10.07.13 19:41

candyfloss wrote:Yes, I think it might be this story............

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1386-the-antonio-castela-cardoso-sighting?highlight=castela

If it is that one does that mean Murat is back in the frame?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 4 Empty Hooray. Another from the Sunday World

Post by PeterMac 10.07.13 19:45

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/childless-couple-in-link-to-maddie-mystery
It's our Doughnut again, folks . . .
POLICE are investigating a childless couple who they suspect could have abducted missing Madeleine McCann.  
But if they have Madeleine they are not childless, are they ?
Oh, joy. Announce it to their friends, beforehand.  No doubt the friends have made full statements implicating their friends and the child has been recovered . . . . No ?
A review by London’s Metropolitan police led them to the couple and detectives are now investigating the theory that they smuggled the missing toddler out of Portugal aboard a boat.
Why investigate the theory ?  Why not recover the child if you have been led to the couple. ?
The man had inherited a large amount of money around the time Maddie disappeared on May 3, 2007, from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, and it’s believed he could have used the money to set up a new life.
    Believed . . .  could have  . .   Good strong evidence then
And it’s the childless couple theory that is fuelling the last remaining hope that Maddie could still be alive.  
   So if this theory is wrong, she is dead ? Logical, Captain.
This week cops said there is still no proof she is dead.      
But there will be if this theory is wrong.  See above
Other theories centered around paedophile gangs and lone sex offenders, but the investigation is now focusing on one individual who, having struggled with adoption procedures in Portugal, threatened to kidnap a child.
   One individual ( tautology) or a childless COUPLE, which is by definition - TWO.
The individual is believed to have told friends that he was so frustrated with adoption procedures in a number of countries that “he would take his own child” if necessary.  
   I think you may mean "Take someone else's child"
The Metropolitan Police have been aware of this line of inquiry for the past two years, but it’s only since British PM David Cameron ordered a fresh review that they had the resources to follow it up independently of the Portuguese authorities.    
  No money for the petrol you see !  I bet the McCanns are really happy that no one bothered to ask for the petrol money out of the "Fund" two years ago
Sources close to the new investigation have told the Sunday World that they believe Madeleine was stalked and targeted for abduction in the days before she disappeared.
The English suspect, who has never been interviewed by UK or Portuguese Police officers, is understood to have been driving a four-wheel drive car at the time of the kidnapping.  
If he was driving at the time, who did the kidnapping ?  And I thought you said the Met had been led to the couple. So once led there, why not interview them and recover Madeleine
The theory suggests that the planned abduction of Maddie involved at least two people and it is claimed that the suspect used a newly-purchased yacht, which was moored about an hour away from Praia da Luz, to leave the country.
An hour by sea, or an hour by car, or by Private jet.

Scotland Yard officers involved in the new probe also believe that it is likely the suspect had somehow accessed a key to apartment 5A, where the McCanns stayed with their three children.
Why would he need a key.  The parents left the patio door open every night
The new review – launched in 2011 amid frustration with the bungling of the original investigation, which saw the McCanns wrongly identified as suspects in their daughter’s disappearance – has discovered 195 new leads and 38 persons of interest, including known sex offenders who were in the country at the time.
The Scotland Yard team of up to 37 detectives have re-interviewed the McCanns and their friends
Have they, by Jove. That is a slip if it is true,  but then again, see all the above. who holidayed together and who were eating at the tapas bar in the resort when Maddie went missing. None of them are   (None IS  !)  among the list of 38 individuals police confirmed.
Police also reviewed over 30,000 documents from the Portuguese authorities and material gained from the private investigators hired by the McCanns over the last six years.
The Metropolitan Police team has declared that the “new witnesses and new evidence” points to a likelihood that Maddie is alive and is being held captive in a similar vein to the spate of recovered childhood kidnap victims that have been discovered in Austria and in the US.  
But they were repeated raped and tortured, and at the start you said this was a childless couple who wanted . . .but perhaps that is why they weren't allowed to adopt
The McCanns and the Met officers have taken hope from these horrific cases and point most recently to the case of Cleveland monster Ariel Castro (52), who kept three young girls captive for a decade until cries for help from one of his victims, Amanda Berry, revealed their existence to the world.  
This gives them "Hope" ! ! ! Words fail me.  These people are not human
Operation Grange’s Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is leading the new inquiry, says: “The review has given us new thinking, new theories, new evidence and new witnesses.”
The force is understood to have reviewed material from top-secret US spy satellites, which were recording material near the resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared five years ago.  
Not top-secret any more then
The spy cameras, which can detect the number plate of a car from five miles up, had been denied to the Portuguese authorities, but details of it have been confidentially released to the UK review team to help them with the latest enquiry.  
And now confidentially released by the Sunday World.
The satellite information – which will be used to help identify cars around the Mark Warner complex – was used to check out a red car which was spotted by witnesses on the night and has now been used to review movement related to the 4x4 vehicle.
Clarence Mitchell, the former BBC reporter and spokesperson for parents Kate and Gerry McCann said: “It was a big step forward in establishing what happened and, hopefully, in bringing to justice whoever is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction.”  
It WAS a big step forward.  WAS, or IS ?

This HAS to be a spoof. No reporter could get away with this, surely.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top