The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 38 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 38 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 38 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 38 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Nice ones

Post by PeterMac 31.03.15 17:35

New theory for Grange ?

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 38 CBbsco7UsAENZZu

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 38 CBb1p3hU8AE4JOQ
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by lj 31.03.15 19:06

spit coffee

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.04.15 16:41

Thomas Kavanagh @KavanaghAikens
PLAN OF ACTION AGAINST #MCCANN.. action proposed to hire solicitor to sue McCanns for fraud. https://www.facebook.com/groups/jkjoannekilcoyne/878400172222085/?notif_t=like …
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.04.15 17:25

[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]Daft ‏@DaftNelly  3 hr
[*]@BirchStephen Have the #McCann s attempted to sue you ?
[/list]

Stephen D.Birch‏@BirchStephen

@DaftNelly They won,t dare ! #McCann

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.04.15 10:42

What's with the message from McCann moderator - please stick to rules re McCann tag?
Has someone been in touch with twitter admin?  Maybe some news is going to be revealed soon about the libel hearing?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 24.04.15 22:18

plebgate wrote:What's with the message from McCann moderator - please stick to rules re McCann tag?
Has someone been in touch with twitter admin?  Maybe some news is going to be revealed soon about the libel hearing?It is
The self appointed moderator is a troll .. Doing what trolls do best. Disrupting the McCann hashtag.
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.04.15 8:53

Thanks CnD.

Maybe trolling because of the police investiation into the vile tweets sent to Brenda before she died.

SafariSara seems to be looking for negative tweets sent to "pros".  Wonder why, could it be because of the police investigation?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.15 8:51

I see JillyCL is having a pop at Tony Bennett on twitter.   Tony apparently is a meddling menace because of his posts re. Robert Murat.

I can't see why she is name calling Tony because his opinion differs from her own.

I do hope the name calling is not because she may be friendly with some of the Sisterhood.

I recall seeing a tweet from JillyCL a few months back sending big hugs to The Authoress because she (the Authoress) was attending the London March about the historical sex abuse issue.

Big hugs to RH, but Tony is a meddling menace apparently.  oh dearie me.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.15 8:57

Plebs, is this news or important information?

I've never heard of Jillywotsit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.15 9:00

Important info. to me LIR - as it questions whether posters are possibly still working in tandem against Tony.   Newbies might wish to know things like that before making a judgement about Tony?   I know I would.

JillyCL has been around for ages and her opinions hold considerable sway (apparently) with many.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.15 9:09

plebgate wrote:Important info. to me LIR - as it questions whether posters are possibly still working in tandem against Tony.   Newbies might wish to know things like that before making a judgement about Tony?   I know I would.

JillyCL has been around for ages and her opinions hold considerable sway (apparently) with many.
I understand, thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.04.15 9:15

Imagine this scenario if you will, indulge me.

Were Rosalinda Hutton to be offered a seat on say Lorraine Kelly's sofa or Phillip Schofield's sofa to talk about her love of the banter and battle of Twitter (she's already mentioned this love of battle), would it be about Madeleine McCann's disappearance? Would Rosalinda Hutton accept an invitation to talk about how awful it is to be trolled and how freedom of speech is a right and how battered she was by dreadful people who wrecked the sale of her book? I'd place a fairly safe bet on that one. Would Rosalinda Hutton in such an interview be made to look foolish and apologize for some of the things she's written? I'd safely bet my shirt on that. Would there be a 3 minute segment of a 'troll made good' with a phone-in to ask viewer opinion? You can bet your mortgage on that one. Would such a scenario have Sonia Poulton at her side...the betting's open.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.15 9:24

Im so glad I don't do Twitter; never understood the workings of it, never cared, never got interested

Never saw any use in it

Its the old feather quill for me any time!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.15 9:26

Ladyinred wrote:
plebgate wrote:Important info. to me LIR - as it questions whether posters are possibly still working in tandem against Tony.   Newbies might wish to know things like that before making a judgement about Tony?   I know I would.

I understand, thank you.
No probs. LIR.   Just my take on things as to me there doesn't seem to be much fairness sometimes where TB is concerned.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.04.15 9:32

Portia wrote:Im so glad I don't do Twitter; never understood the workings of it, never cared, never got interested

Never saw any use in it

Its the old feather quill for me any time!
Twitter is bad.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.15 9:40

Agree twitter is not good but the feed does allow us to see what tweets are being made.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.04.15 9:40

JillyCL has certainly been around since the very early days, but it would be hard to find anybody who believed that her opinions 'hold considerable sway' with many people. 

She is known mainly for two things, I think.

She is a mainstay of the 'Maddie Case Files' forum where she has been busy for years uploading videos and press and media stories. All very creditable and useful so far. 

She is also, however, a prolific contributor to the #McCann hashtag on Twitter, where she daily engages in fruitless and angry diatribes with 'pro-McCanns'. What the point of doing this is, day in, day out, utterly defeats me. But it seems to keep her happy.

She has occasionally been very personal about me, right from the very early days when I applied for the neglect summons against the McCanns, set up the old Madeleine Foundation website and wrote '60 Reasons'.

For a start, she regularly circulated an outright lie about me, claiming I had been 'chucked out' of the Harlow Labour Party. Why she chose to promote this lie I have no idea. I was a moderately active member of Harlow Constituency Labour Party from 1985 to 1997, and (the shame of it now!) cheered Blair's famous victory in the May General Election of that year.

At the end of the year, however, I wrote a letter to the Secretary of Harlow Labour Party (I still have a copy of it) explaining patiently that I was resigning to join UKIP. The simple reason was because I believed that our ability to run our own country had now become the dominant political issue facing our future. Plus, at the time, all the three main parties were trying hard to herd us into joining the euro.

JillyCL has been very vitriolic against me every time I have queried the role of Robert Murat in this whole murky affair. I think she has called me the 'Meddling Menace' on Twitter about a million times so far. I sense something personal about why she so vehemently insists that Murat is as innocent as a dove in this whole matter. Maybe one day we will all find out why.

'Blacksmith' is another who has denigrated me in the most severe and often obscene language for years - though to be fair he denigrates most people, including Goncalo Amaral from time to time.

Some of my critics were out and about on Twitter over the weekend.

Someone on Twitter put forward a rumour that both I and 'DaSteelMan' (recent new member here) were to appear in Jenny Kleeman's film about McCann-doubters.

This drew a stream of abuse from someone who goes in the name of  'justice4maddie', a poster who in the past has compared Myra Hindley favourably against Kate McCann. Here are some of her tweets on Sunday:

Seeking justice‏@justice4maddie1 hr1 hour ago
@w_nicht Shes doing a docu and Steel,Bennett are speaking in it ,Oh the shame of it all

Seeking justice‏@justice4maddie2 hrs2 hours ago
@Papa___Rico I agree, but if those 2 are representing ME and all of us can you imagine the shame ?Time to walk away #mccann

Seeking justice‏@justice4maddie1 hr1 hour ago
@_DarkMavis @w_nicht Sounds like she hand picked 2 x dickheads to make us all look bad #mccann

Seeking justice‏@justice4maddie1h1 hour ago

@w_nicht @_DarkMavis This is all I can think for choosing them 2, handpicked dickheads

Seeking justice‏@justice4maddie2h2 hours ago
Is Kleeman using the 2 weirdest people on here to make us all look bad?Its only reason i can think of,Don't tar me with that brush #mccann

A member here on CMOMM, 'The Slave' i.e. Ann-Kristine Westwood, also joined in the abuse. She was the one whom the Coroner had to reprimand for noisy behaviour at the Brenda Leyland inquest and whom Sonia Poulton has interviewed for her documentary. Here are two of her tweets:   

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan2 hrs2 hours ago
@real_zm_ @justice4maddie Then why the F*** did she chose BennettThere are people like JBLitlemore, Dr.Roberts, Enid O'Dowd. Or Nigel.

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan3 hrs3 hours ago

ann-kristine retweeted Debbie Law

Jenny Kleeman. David Steele, Tony Bennett. 'It's a disaster!' Well it's bound to be isn't it. #mccann sheesh

====

Someone called 'Papa Rico', a friend of Sonia Poulton's, also joined in the abuse:
පෝල් රීස්‏@Papa___Rico1h1 hour ago

@justice4maddie No, don't walk away over someone so insignificant that he has to promote himself daily- that would be a tragedy. #mccann

I think 'someone so insignificant that he has to promote himelf daily' was me 

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.15 9:52

Thank you for posting that Tony.   It is very important I believe that these things are made known ont his site and on this thread.

Must say I am surprised to read that about The Slave being A/K on twitter as I have always looked out for The Slave's posts over the years.    I think she has made many good points so yes I am very surprised at that "revelation".

I do not use twitter or facebook so the only way I can post my opinon is on this forum.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.04.15 10:42

'Twits' are just 'Twats' innit? (my dsylexia 'dyslexia' comes in 'handy' sometimes, doncha know!  winkwink )
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.04.15 10:54

jeanmonroe wrote:'Twits' are just 'Twats' innit? (my dsylexia 'dyslexia' comes in 'handy' sometimes, doncha know!  winkwink )

Are you a member of DNA, the National Dyslexia Association ?

Sorry, that's not a very good joke. It's not clever and not even furry.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.15 11:02

The average Twittertwat probably has an attention span of 140 seconds, MAX

I wonder how they manage to function in daily life

Am reading Montgomery's Memoirs right now. From a different, but far more attractive planet, surely!
Wonder what the great man would have made of it all!
Afraid he would have just turned his back upon it, and soldiered on, with profound disdain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.04.15 14:14

plebgate wrote:I see JillyCL is having a pop at Tony Bennett on twitter.   Tony apparently is a meddling menace because of his posts re. Robert Murat.

I can't see why she is name calling Tony because his opinion differs from her own.

I do hope the name calling is not because she may be friendly with some of the Sisterhood.

I recall seeing a tweet from JillyCL a few months back sending big hugs to The Authoress because she (the Authoress) was attending the London March about the historical sex abuse issue.

Big hugs to RH, but Tony is a meddling menace apparently.  oh dearie me.

I never understood this hatred of Tony. Freedom of speech seems to be for everyone except for him. He still has not convinced me about the Murat involvement, but I will admit he has some good arguments.

ETA: ah I see Tony answered himself too. Jilly has not been seen on the maddiecasefiles for a while. I don't know what happened.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.15 20:39

Agree, lj, freedom of speech for everyone except Tony.   Why?  

Not expecting an answer to that but it does make one wonder, it really does.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.15 21:27

A tweeter just asked on twitter - since the libel case was NOT about the money, should the money be given towards the £10 million Met investigation?

Now I believe that is a very good question indeed.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 29.04.15 9:25

plebgate wrote:Agree, lj, freedom of speech for everyone except Tony.   Why?  

Not expecting an answer to that but it does make one wonder, it really does.
Insignificant little people with nothing better to do i suppose, drama queens, LOL. It really says more about themselves rather than anyone else, as they are projecting their shortcomings, and TB seems to be their target. Herd mentality.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top