The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Having met Dan in the car - Page 10 Mm11

Having met Dan in the car - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Having met Dan in the car - Page 10 Mm11

Having met Dan in the car - Page 10 Regist10

Having met Dan in the car

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having met Dan in the car - Page 10 Empty Re: Having met Dan in the car

Post by rolodog 25.02.13 21:00

Blimey Sami

Just read over what you found. SIMILAR INCIDENT IN GREECE.
rolodog

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 25.02.13 21:04

rolodog wrote:

Her description of the man was blonde,tall, with a very,long face. She stressed the very long face. When I googled him he did have a long face but I did'nt know about the blonde bit.

But that places Rob in the garden area sometime in the afternoon of 3 May (if it is him. I can't decide)

The bloke shutting the gate looked like ROB. It was the afternoon of the "abduction" and he looked really shady--and he did'nt know he was being observed.

ROB had a full head of hair, and the picture of the tennis coach posted earlier shows he had long hair. Carole Tranmer said the man she saw her very short hair so it can't have been either of them. Also ROB is extremely tall, Caroles man was average height.

CT'Humm... he was blonde, with a lot of hair, very short, not like mine but a little more, humm... but not like a footballer, do you know what I mean' A style close to shaven. Very short, blonde, the head was very sculptured. The shape of the head was very sculptured, more oval shaped.

Unquote

She was shown a photofit done by Tamsin Silence, the one with the sunglasses that looks like David Payne, and said it was very similar.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog 25.02.13 21:11

That's why I was uncertain about the hair. I'll have to look at the statement. But she did stress a very long face.

What hairstyle did Dan have then? and what physic is he. I'll have a look.
rolodog

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog 25.02.13 21:13

That looks like Payne---could have been him she saw.

+ I would like to see the one she did---not the one she was shown
rolodog

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 25.02.13 21:26

rolodog wrote:That looks like Payne---could have been him she saw.

She did an efit and gave an interview to LP police in May 2007 but its not in the files. It couldn't have been Payne she saw as he wears glasses and has black hair.

ROB is very very very tall, so even if his hair was shorter in May, I believe this photo is from July, it kind of rules him out.

Matthew could be a contender vis a vis the hair, just, possibly, but he also is very tall.
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog 25.02.13 21:39

To me they have similar hair.

But I think if it was sunny----- ROB'S could look blonde.

This has been a sticking point for me as well.

But the other one really looks like Payne. That would put Payne in the garden vincinity. + what happened in Greece? Was this the Gasper holiday.
rolodog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.02.13 21:47

rolodog wrote:To me they have similar hair.

But the other one really looks like Payne. That would put Payne in the garden vincinity. + what happened in Greece? Was this the Gasper holiday.
No, that was Mallorca.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.02.13 21:49

Inspectorfrost wrote:
rolodog wrote:That looks like Payne---could have been him she saw.

She did an efit and gave an interview to LP police in May 2007 but its not in the files. It couldn't have been Payne she saw as he wears glasses and has black hair.

ROB is very very very tall, so even if his hair was shorter in May, I believe this photo is from July, it kind of rules him out.

Matthew could be a contender vis a vis the hair, just, possibly, but he also is very tall.

I've been concerned about Matt Oldfield. On the mockumentary reconstruction attempt, he states how he entered via the patio door, to listen at the children's room. Said he had a direct line of sight to the room. Looked in and saw the twins in their cots, but didn't go far enough to see Maddie's bed.
His own wife Rachel, stated that the patio blind was closed, so they are not in agreement with each other.
How could he be in a position to see the cots and not be able to see Maddie's bed first. It was just on the left.
Does anyone know if the children's bedroom door opened to the right or left. The door would obscure view either right or left if not fully opened. He claimed to have looked in at 21.30 on 3rd May.
Someone's lying.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 25.02.13 21:55

Châtelaine wrote:

No, that was Mallorca.

Yes, Majorca. The McCanns were not in Greece. Below is Amaral's reference to Greece

"This witness statement for the couple SG and KG is taken by the English police on May 16th thirteen days after Madeleine's disapperance. That inforamtion, very important for the progress of the investigation, was never sent to the Portugese police. When the Portugese investigators learn about similar events that allegedly took place during a holiday in Greece - without, however, obtaining reliable witness statements - they tell the English police, who, even at this piont, refrain from revealing what they know on the subject".
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 25.02.13 21:58

I wouldn't say a shaved head haircut is anything like ROBs. No, it wouldn't put Payne in the area, as I said he has black hair, hardly be construed as blonde. And Carole said the man didn't wear glasses, Payne always has glasses on in every image.

No, the Gaspars were on holiday in 2005 with Payne and others in the group. Payne was in Greece with some members in 2006, and we don't know what happened, just that Mr Amaral refers to a similar incident in Greece but doesn't elaborate.
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 25.02.13 22:02

Bobbin the bedroom door opened to the left against the bed that Madeleine supposedly slept in. Another interesting point is how did he see the twins, without entering the room, when the end of the travel cot was not seethrough?
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 25.02.13 22:05

Bobbin the door opened left to right. In the mockumentary you can see him standing quite a few feet away from the door which was almost completely open. He didnt look in properly which makes you wonder why he bothered going in the flat at all rather than just listening from the front window as he normally did. He even wondered where Maddie slept and according to his wife went into the parents bedroom to see if she was there, but didn't actually stick his head into the room he knew was the children's bedroom. Logical? Of course someone is lying, lots are.

Matt from 4.30

And

Gerry from 9.00 showing door opened left to right

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 25.02.13 22:11

Could it have been MO leaving after a rendezvous with KM ?
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog 25.02.13 22:16

I get the impression Matt was dragged in---or set up--and was pissed off about it.

In the mockumentry he was squirming.From what I remember
rolodog

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 25.02.13 22:27

Yes I think that he was dragged in too regarding whatever happened to M but I think there was at minimum a flirtation between MO and KM
lufc50337

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 25.02.13 22:28

Inspectorfrost wrote:Bobbin the door opened left to right. In the mockumentary you can see him standing quite a few feet away from the door which was almost completely open. He didnt look in properly which makes you wonder why he bothered going in the flat at all rather than just listening from the front window as he normally did. He even wondered where Maddie slept and according to his wife went into the parents bedroom to see if she was there, but didn't actually stick his head into the room he knew was the children's bedroom. Logical? Of course someone is lying, lots are.

Matt from 4.30

And

Apologies you are correct left to right.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 25.02.13 22:36

sally66 wrote:Could it have been MO leaving after a rendezvous with KM ?

Thats interesting though I think their afternoon of May 3 activities pretty much filled in moat of the time. Having said that, and not wishing to derail the thread, the Paraiso restaraunt pictures captured on cctv show some of the men still there way gone 6pm, when they have said they were takkng part in a mens tennis match from 6 to 7

Eg

About 18h00 he, ROB and DP went to a social men's tennis match, held in the above resort area, where they remained until about 19h00. He clarifies that when they arrived at that meeting GM was already there, with KM and her children watching the match, the rest of the women and children joining them [KM and children] later.

I can't find ROBs second statement on 10 or 11 May.

ETA Hi Beanie, not a problem, we all remember things wrong sometime, its irrelevant anyway, as if he decided to go out of his way, that night and no other night, he did that for some reason, and it wasnt to do a physical check because if it was he was a dumb sh** about it, red flag

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog 25.02.13 22:42

Sally66

Your right. I think she liked men's attention (narcissistic charactor trait)

Jogging with Matt.
rolodog

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.02.13 22:58

Inspectorfrost wrote:Bobbin the door opened left to right. In the mockumentary you can see him standing quite a few feet away from the door which was almost completely open. He didnt look in properly which makes you wonder why he bothered going in the flat at all rather than just listening from the front window as he normally did. He even wondered where Maddie slept and according to his wife went into the parents bedroom to see if she was there, but didn't actually stick his head into the room he knew was the children's bedroom. Logical? Of course someone is lying, lots are.

Matt from 4.30

And

Thanks inspectorfrost. On the first video, Matt Oldfield has a very long face and very pale hair(could look blond) at 5.06.
On the second video, Gerry can see Maddie's bed before seeing where the twins cots would be. at 9.32 door closes from right to left.
Matt Oldfield would have seen Maddie's bed first too, if the door was to open enough to see the twins.
Therefore he is LYING. WHY? He's stating things which are not true.
At 1.30 Maddie's head is visible side view. It is long and large. I do wonder if she had fallen, if her skull bones would be more prone to who knows what...weaker ? stronger? bone structure perhaps or more risk of inflamation, bruising, internal bleeding not being immediately evident or for some time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.02.13 23:03

rolodog wrote:Sally66

Jogging with Matt.
Not sure what this refers back to but if MO is more involved than not, he and Kate jogging could be interesting diversion or area checkout. Was this the time that Kate conveniently got bitten by a dog and managed to get blood perhaps on the shoe that later made a blood print, or was this some other time.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 25.02.13 23:16

bobbin wrote:

Jogging with Matt.
Not sure what this refers back to but if MO is more involved than not, he and Kate jogging could be interesting diversion or area checkout. Was this the time that Kate conveniently got bitten by a dog and managed to get blood perhaps on the shoe that later made a blood print, or was this some other time.

I was on about the blond man seen furtively leaving the gate on Thursday afternoon between 3 and 5, wondered if it was MO?

They went jogging the day before together

IMO there was at least a flirtation between them

I'm not sure MO was a main player in what happened to M, I think he was dragged into that
lufc50337

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.02.13 23:30

sally66 wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Jogging with Matt.

I was on about the blond man seen furtively leaving the gate on Thursday afternoon between 3 and 5, wondered if it was MO?

They went jogging the day before together

IMO there was at least a flirtation between them

I'm not sure MO was a main player in what happened to M, I think he was dragged into that

possibly they've all or some of them been dragged in, but Matt Oldfield is describing an event which is patently not true, supporting Gerry's mockumentary, i.e. is on permanent record, and his wife Rachel and Fiona both also say the blind of the patio was down, and Gerry initially said he used the front door, till he had to change that because the windows and blinds at the front had been shown NOT to have been jimmied.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog 25.02.13 23:36

It all goes a bit wrong for them cause they can't remember the script.

About Matt and Kate. If she is histrionic/narcissistic it is a dis-order---and one of the traits is flirting --loving being the centre of attention and being sex mad.

Google histrionic women.
rolodog

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 25.02.13 23:56

If their timeline isnt independently cooberated I am wary of it when thinking who could have been where, especially with KM and GM

If I remember rightly KM doesn't mention jogging with Matt on her statement, if he hadn't said it we wouldn't even know

I read up on narcissism a while ago regarding GM and KM and from what we've seen would say they both score highly on the narcisstic scale
lufc50337

Back to top Go down

Post by rolodog 26.02.13 0:24

This is what I wrote in notes about Carole Tranmere's statement.

Saw man leaving gate Mcann's terrace.

NOT short,---long face---mouth deliniated---pale. very short blonde hair.

"He had a very long face"

Q: Longer than this one?

A: Yes. He had a very long face.

Don't know where I saw it.
rolodog

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum