The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 Regist10

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.13 19:58

Jean wrote:I wondered if that was a reference to Gerry's statement relating to the last time he "checked on the children" when he spent a long time in the toilet without noticing the abductor who was lurking in there, waiting to pounce.
Yes

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by EJW 04.02.13 19:59

Good luck for tomorrow Tony, we will all be thinking of you and sending you our positive thoughts. It would be good to remember Fortes fortuna adiuvat.
EJW

EJW
EJW

Activity : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.02.13 20:02

In my haste to catch up with today's events on the forum, I rushed through today's posts. I have now taken more time to go through them, and I can see that the question res ipsa clemantis has been answered. There, that's now been put to restCOURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 3655783648
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 04.02.13 20:04

Tony Bennett wrote:[
Here's one that you might not have come across before:

Res ipsa clametis

I'll let one of our classical scholars explain that one!

Ras Ipsa Clametis

Ras Ipsa = facts

So there is no doubt it is an attractive climbing shrub often preferring a sunny aspect and well drained soil.

Though I confess Tony, I’m not sure what you hope to gain from this in court tomorrow. Is Mr Tugendhat a keen gardener perchance??

Best fortune, we are all with you.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 04.02.13 20:17

Good luck Tony! I will be thinking about you tomorrow and Wednesday.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 04.02.13 20:17

yet again tony hope all is well and you can hold your head up high tomorrow -- a true gentleman yourself and ga -- the mcanns cannot be arsed to show their faces -give em enough rope and all that
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 04.02.13 20:17

I forgot to add this one which completely nullifies her claim that the books and you have harmed or hinderd the search for Madeleine in any way , shape or form.

Q. Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter?

A. Yes, if that’s what the investigation thinks.'

If she is hindering and jeopardising the investigation how can you be guilty of the same thing?

Innocent parents co-operate fully in an investigation, answering all questions, doing reconstructions and so on.

Parents with guilty knowledge refuse to answer all the questions, refuse reconstructions outright or ake unreasobable demands as to who, how or when it can take place.

Parents who are deceptive when their child goes missing have a reason to be deceptive.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 20:18

I have merged the Jan45 thread 'Good luck tomorrow', with this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 20:30

Can't begin to imagine what you're going through at the moment Tony, but I have nothing but admiration and respect for you.

Good luck tomorrow, may justice prevail..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by davidslewgoliath 04.02.13 20:33

Sincere good wishes for the trial Tony - and here is an anonymous quote which made me think of your great undertaking tomorrow: -

"Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk"

You are certainly risking much for your love of truth and justice for a child you never knew - and for that you have earned the respect and admiration of many.
davidslewgoliath

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.02.13 20:40

Good luck for tomorrow tony,i did not think it would get to court, i really thought the mccanns would back down,you must be their worst nightmare because there is no where for them to turn now.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.13 20:43

Cheshire Cat wrote:Good luck Tony! I will be thinking about you tomorrow and Wednesday.
Very nice to see your name up here again, Cheshire Cat, I'm so glad you're still following this 'complete mystery'. I look forward to more insights from you.

My McKenzie Friend is coming round for dinner in a few moments, all my preparation is done now. Maybe we'll have a glass of wine or two - even the great St. Paul advised one of his followers, Timothy, to have 'a little wine for his stomach', so there's a Biblical precedent.

I just have no way at all of knowing how things will go tomorrow; what I do know is that since Adrienne Page Q.C. came on the scene, she is making a Herculean effort to narrow the issue to: did you promise not to do A & B, have you done A & B, if Yes, you must go to prison.

I have other arguments and facts for the Court.

Goodnight everyone, and I truly bless you all for your wonderful comments once again, they have made me all the more determined to do the best I can for us all, otherwise, it is all down to the judgment of Mr Justice Tugendhat

Tony

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 04.02.13 20:51

The very best of luck tomorrow. A Page is NOT the judge so she can behave as she wants, hopefully will get slapped down if she is NOT ensuring everything is fair.
titter

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 04.02.13 20:58

Tony Bennett wrote:I just have no way at all of knowing how things will go tomorrow; what I do know is that since Adrienne Page Q.C. came on the scene, she is making a Herculean effort to narrow the issue to: did you promise not to do A & B, have you done A & B, if Yes, you must go to prison.

I have other arguments and facts for the Court.

Goodnight everyone, and I truly bless you all for your wonderful comments once again, they have made me all the more determined to do the best I can for us all, otherwise, it is all down to the judgment of Mr Justice Tugendhat

Tony

Hi Tony, I thought Carter Ruck said they had engaged a QC so that she could assist you as an unrepresented defendant! I would like to see what they do when they are not trying to help someone.

I wish you well for tomorrow and sincerely hope that Judge Tugendhat lives up to his reputation as a fair-minded judge. Your previous encounter with him seemed to bode well in that direction. What absolute evil you seem to be up against - you have shown so much courage and determination to get this far, and the rest of us can only look on in awe and admiration.

God bless you always, Ashwarya.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 04.02.13 21:01

glad your with good friends tonight Tony enjoy your meal and wine.lets hope wednesday evening it will be a glass of champagne xx
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.02.13 21:01

All the best Tony COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 725573

Try and get as much rest as you can tonight. You have truth and honesty on your side. That counts for a lot as Chris Huhne and his silk found out today COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 847771
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 04.02.13 21:07

Best wishes Tony.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

I won't wish you luck because you don't need it, what you need is Justice.
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 04.02.13 21:15

Sending positive thoughts your way, Tony.

I will be with you in spirit tomorrow xx
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 21:17

All the best Tony. It seems bizarre that as a British taxpayer you are allowed to pay for our police to investigate a foreign criminal case, but you are not allowed to express an opinion echoing that of the local investigating police force into that same case, despite the fact that this view is available in bookshops all over the rest of Europe. It's a strange world, isn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 04.02.13 21:24

i posted these two entries on another thread asking if people thought it was unreasonable to suspect something might be afoot, I hope a tiny bit of it helps

Re: Do you agree with what Tony Bennett says about the McCanns?
  Inspectorfrost on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Of course it is reasonable. Why would it be unreasonable to have an informed opinion of suspicion? Built from reading the files, watching a plethora of documentaries and interviews, etc, as mentioned before, perhaps having law enforcement experience oneself (no, not me).Since when was thinking and having suspicions and views a crime? Even the PT police and the Prosecutor have not stated as a fact it was an abduction, unless I missed something. Even the Brit police IIRC have said there is nothing in the files which exonerates either one or both. It also doesn't mean any suspicions are correct in fact but people have the right to hold opinions. This IS a cold case after all.

Inspectorfrost

Re: Do you agree with what Tony Bennett says about the McCanns?
  Inspectorfrost on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:42 pm

The lawyers say it is unreasonable to suspect the parents as there are no credible grounds for it. Could they explain the credible grounds for believing in a stranger abduction? And how they are more credible than not believing in one? And how are the lawyers in any position whatsoever to assert that an abduction took place and that includes clarence mitchell and a host of journalists and other commentators when the actual authorities investigating it couldn't do as much? That includes ALL authorities. From where I am sitting, someone correct me if I am wrong, they are blatantly telling people what to think and impeding freedom of speech. Now, I trust the earnest and learned judge can see this.

Inspectorfrost

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by McCant 04.02.13 21:37

Never mind Tony; how are the prosecution going to sleep tonight, with the knowledge that they’ll be ripping in to an old age pensioner tomorrow whom they know stands for justice; something they chose to make careers out of; and that their offence really boils down to the defence of lies and deception. You have to feel sorry for them… god knows what their parents must think.
McCant
McCant

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.02.13 21:38

All I can now wish for you Tony is a good nights rest, if not sleep then a relaxed state. An early rise and a safe journey with your McKenzie friend to London to be met by those of us who could be there in person. There will be many here on the forum all the day awaiting any snippets of news passed to us during breaks. We shall all be rooting for you Tony, you now know what support and respect is here for you so rest easy you dear brave man. roses

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 Empty thankyou

Post by nanof nine 04.02.13 21:55

Dear Mr Bennet . Good luck God Bless for tomorrow

nanof nine COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 4 725573
nanof nine

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by sombrero 04.02.13 21:56

Tony has to concentrate on the central argument. Most of us on this forum hold the view that Amaral's account of what happened is either correct or close to correct. However, this case is about CR claims that TB broke the agreement which woud be a contempt of court.

AP has clearly been brought in because she is best person to concentrate the dispute on these grounds. Its a clear legal argument where she has the upper hand. The more the case moves to the events of what happens plays to TB hand because he will understand the facts of the case as much as anyone in England and certainly more than AP.

Good luck Tony. You are one brave person.
sombrero

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top