The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 Mm11

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 Mm11

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 Regist10

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 Empty Re: West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing?

Post by aiyoyo 24.03.10 8:38

TB, do you think there 's really a secret review going on? What are your thoughts on that?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 Empty Re: West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing?

Post by Judge Mental 24.03.10 11:17

aiyoyo .............. I rather suspect that 'secret reviews' have been going on for the past three years.

The fact that the loose-lipped McCann has seen fit to mention it himself would lead me to believe that he already knows the conclusions of any 'future' review.

Indeed he probably chaired it whilst his wife was taking the minutes.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 Empty Blanket of secrecy

Post by Tony Bennett 24.03.10 14:28

aiyoyo wrote:TB, do you think there's really a secret review going on?
Yes, and in view of the intense international interest in the case, I am trying by my Freedom of Information Act queries to make this review process a little less secret than it is at the moment
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 24.03.10 23:15

You've become a sticky on the MM TB West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 609562

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/re-the-proposed-review-of-mccann-case-by-yorkshire-police-please-read-and-forward-this-letter-t9343.htm

Whoops! Think I might have put this in the wrong place West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 816671
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.03.10 7:16

ufercoffy wrote:You've become a sticky on the MM TB:

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/re-the-proposed-review-of-mccann-case-by-yorkshire-police-please-read-and-forward-this-letter-t9343.htm

Whoops! Think I might have put this in the wrong place
Thanks for your comment ufercoffy on MM.

Maybe the atmosphere on MM will improve after the recent disruption there.

By the way, The Madeleine Foundation's original letter to Alan Johnson is now with the Head of the PPPU at the Home Office. That's the 'Police Powers and Procedures Unit'. They have a tracking system at the Home Office for e-mails and letters received, so a bureaucrat there was simply able to check where my letter was and what was being done. A bit like tracking a Recorded Delivery letter or a UPS parcel. I was told that 'They are preparing a reply to you'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.03.10 8:12

Oh....can't wait (rubbing hands in glee) for their reply.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.03.10 8:14

ufercoffy wrote:You've become a sticky on the MM TB West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 609562

Whoops! Think I might have put this in the wrong place West Yorkshire Police to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: A good thing or a bad thing? - Page 2 816671

I'm surprised Ambersuz had allowed that. Wait till she clocked in and we shall see.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top