The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan' - Page 2 Mm11

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan' - Page 2 Mm11

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan' - Page 2 Regist10

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan' - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Post by bobbin 03.02.13 20:08

Jenns wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Jenns wrote:Oh well......hopefully the good Judge will lend him an ear!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And there's plenty of folk here trying to lend a hand.

...............and we all know he still has a leg to stand on!

so he can put his best foot forward..
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan' - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Post by sonic72 03.02.13 20:09

muratfan is obviously another TM troll. Where do they find these deranged people!

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.02.13 20:09

Jenns wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And there's plenty of folk here trying to lend a hand.

And the &@11$ to see this through! He just needs to get off on the right foot, get to the bottom of it with a strong heart and keep his eye on the end goal without losing his head. All it takes is guts and backbone, and a thick skin.

Oh good....looks like we've managed to restore him in a few posts!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.02.13 20:13

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Jenns wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:

And the &@11$ to see this through! He just needs to get off on the right foot, get to the bottom of it with a strong heart and keep his eye on the end goal without losing his head. All it takes is guts and backbone, and a thick skin.

Oh good....looks like we've managed to restore him in a few posts!

and he nose what he's doing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 03.02.13 20:15

So chin up!
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 03.02.13 20:16

And he still has his toe and his knee :-)
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 20:17

Boom boom!

I'm surprised that a pound of flesh hasn't been demanded yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.02.13 20:18

big grin

Sonic, I think they grow them in compost bins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.02.13 20:21

Jean wrote:Boom boom!

He gave that demand the elbow. He's up to his neck in demands already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 20:22

Smokeandmirrors, I thought it was the result of turning all those stones - lots of unpleasant things live under them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.02.13 20:24

statsman wrote:And he still has his toe and his knee :-)

having stuck his neck out a long time ago and put a lot of elbow grease in since [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.02.13 20:25

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Jean wrote:Boom boom!

He gave that demand the elbow. He's up to his neck in demands already.

woops, touche, my post crossed with yours
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenns 03.02.13 20:27

bobbin wrote:

having stuck his neck out a long time ago and put a lot of elbow grease in since [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

......and he hasn`t left his heart in San Francisco, because it`s here, isn`t it?
Jenns

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.02.13 20:38

Jenns wrote:
bobbin wrote:

......and he hasn`t left his heart in San Francisco, because it`s here, isn`t it?

clapping1 that's a cracker Jenns.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.02.13 20:43

bobbin wrote:

having stuck his neck out a long time ago...
One of my ancestors (on my mother's side) had his head chopped off - but is now honoured with a plaque in the central square, Jan Hus Square, in Prague, here's the details:

Joachim Schlick is an ancestor of mine on my mother's side. Born Joachim Andreas von Schlick on 9 September 1559 in Schlackenwerth (modern-day Ostrov in Bohemia/The Czech Repblic), he was the Count of Passau and Weisskirchen.

He was executed by beheading on 21 June 1621 in Prague for his part in the rebellion of the Protestant Bohemian nobles against Catholic/Austrian oppression in the 'Battle of the White Mountain' (Bila Hora), 1620-21. This was around the start of the Thirty Years War 1618-48.

His head was impaled on a spike on the Charles Bridge over the River Moldau in the centre of Prague as a warning to others.

Today his sacrifice is commemorated by a plaque on the edge of Jan Hus Square in the middle of Prague, and by one of 21 white crosses on the paved square nearby - he was the leader of the 21 nobles who all were executed.

He died for what he believed in.

So of course did Jan Hus himself, some 150 years earlier - burnt at the stake on the orders of the Pope after the Pope had falsely guaranteed him safe passage to and from an inquisitorial hearing at Constance.

As of course also did George, Patron Saint of England, in A.D. 305*. After torturing him on and off for 2 years to get him to renounce his faith in Christ, he would not; the Roman rulers got fed up in the end and just killed him.

* George was from the Near East, and a Roman soldier. Tradition has it that he served a two-year spell with the Roman Army in York, hence England acquiring him as a saint - most St. George's churches though are found in Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 20:54

A few troll heads on Tower Hill would be a nice tourist attraction.......

Gosh, I'd be chuffed to have an ancestor like that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.02.13 20:59

Tony Bennett wrote:
bobbin wrote:

having stuck his neck out a long time ago...
One of my ancestors (on my mother's side) had his head chopped off - but is now honoured with a plaque in the central square, Jan Hus Square, in Prague, here's the details:

Joachim Schlick is an ancestor of mine on my mother's side. Born Joachim Andreas von Schlick on 9 September 1559 in Schlackenwerth (modern-day Ostrov in Bohemia/The Czech Repblic), he was the Count of Passau and Weisskirchen.

He was executed by beheading on 21 June 1621 in Prague for his part in the rebellion of the Protestant Bohemian nobles against Catholic/Austrian oppression in the 'Battle of the White Mountain' (Bila Hora), 1620-21. This was around the start of the Thirty Years War 1618-48.

His head was impaled on a spike on the Charles Bridge over the River Moldau in the centre of Prague as a warning to others.

Today his sacrifice is commemorated by a plaque on the edge of Jan Hus Square in the middle of Prague, and by one of 21 white crosses on the paved square nearby - he was the leader of the 21 nobles who all were executed.

He died for what he believed in.

So of course did Jan Hus himself, some 150 years earlier - burnt at the stake on the orders of the Pope after the Pope had falsely guaranteed him safe passage to and from an inquisitorial hearing at Constance.

As of course also did George, Patron Saint of England, in A.D. 305*. After torturing him on and off for 2 years to get him to renounce his faith in Christ, he would not; the Roman rulers got fed up in the end and just killed him.

* George was from the Near East, and a Roman soldier. Tradition has it that he served a two-year spell with the Roman Army in York, hence England acquiring him as a saint - most St. George's churches though are found in Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey

I spent an afternoon a few years back, listening to Jazz players on the Charles Bridge. I didn't realise I was so close to your tragic history. Prague still, to my mind, carries a tangible ghost of the many assaults throughout history, on its buildings and its people, but the jazz on the bridge and the immaculate performance in the evenings, in church halls, of classical music orchestras gave a life and value to the place that I believe your ancestor will have been proud to have fought for.
Knowing this, it's no wonder you stand up to tyranny, Tony, and once again, we will all be waiting in a state of nervousness for you on 5th and 6th, sending our thoughts to sustain your strength and whatever happens, the story does not stop here. It will continue, know that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.02.13 21:54

Being a campaigner is obviously in your DNA! That's a very interesting heritage, one to be rightly proud of.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 03.02.13 23:39

I've been away from net for couple of hours. I love this thread, really made me big grin
If only 'that lot' had the wit of our posters (they just have sewer mouths)
Good luck Tony. Don't let the -------- grind you down! roses

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 6:55

Lol muratfan is such an idiot :) on twitter I heard for a long time he is a guy who likes to take pictures of small girls, they have a name for him but not sure it is the correct one.

But this is what the pro mccann do all the time, making stuff up, and the only reason for that is because they don't have any valid arguments to actually make a normal discussion about this case. So they make up stuff and just goes for name calling ..

Surprisingly little err tut u know errr emmm from them tough :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 04.02.13 6:57

Didn't muratfan say he was an ex copper?

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.02.13 7:00

It's rather sad that where TM should have had the (public) support of the likes of e.g. the Beckhams, Elton John, Branson, J.K.Rowling and other such celebrities, the only troops are a small band of discontents who remind me of nothing so much as Falstaf's band of warriors - Shallow, Mouldy, Wart, Feeble ......

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.02.13 7:04

tigger wrote:It's rather sad that where TM should have had the (public) support of the likes of e.g. the Beckhams, Elton John, Branson, J.K.Rowling and other such celebrities, the only troops are a small band of discontents who remind me of nothing so much as Falstaf's band of warriors - Shallow, Mouldy, Wart, Feeble ......

I like to think of them more as Fart and Weeble. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 8:36

MuratFan ‏@muratfan
@DodgyDrPayne Nor have I...Bennett will see me in court on Tuesday #mccann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 8:51

Moa wrote:MuratFan ‏@muratfan
@DodgyDrPayne Nor have I...Bennett will see me in court on Tuesday #mccann

No doubt muratfan will have a supply of popcornandcola
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top