The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest 'Scare Tactics' From 'muratfan'

Post by russiandoll on 05.02.13 10:08

Maybe it will be Groundhog Day....with reports of what happened yesterday, today and again....tomorrow !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 05.02.13 10:11

russiandoll wrote:Maybe it will be Groundhog Day....with reports of what happened yesterday, today and again....tomorrow !

Perhaps he borrowed Doc Brown's DeLorean and travelled back to the future.

mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 05.02.13 10:53

the sad man who needs to get himself a life has started a disgusting spoof TB twitter account.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut on 05.02.13 11:06

russiandoll wrote:the sad man who needs to get himself a life has started a disgusting spoof TB twitter account.

Agreed.

However, such tactics show that pretending to be someone else must be preferable to the reality of one's own sad existence.

And it rather shows up it's supporters for what they are: "by their friends ye shall know them"....

mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Southgate on 05.02.13 11:09

mydadsanastronaut wrote:
russiandoll wrote:the sad man who needs to get himself a life has started a disgusting spoof TB twitter account.

Agreed.

However, such tactics show that pretending to be someone else must be preferable to the reality of one's own sad existence.

And it rather shows up it's supporters for what they are: "by their friends ye shall know them"....

It has probably been said before but you would think Team McCann would want to distance themselves from such extreme behaviour and would make a statement to that effect. Have they ever made such a statement?

Bob Southgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.02.13 11:49

Bob Southgate wrote:
mydadsanastronaut wrote:

Agreed.

It has probably been said before but you would think Team McCann would want to distance themselves from such extreme behaviour and would make a statement to that effect. Have they ever made such a statement?

Nope.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.02.13 12:01

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
@sergeimirkat It must be so UGLY that no one should ever learn 'the truth of the lie'?To go to such lengths it must b BIG Kate&Gerry #McCann

Most certainly is.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Southgate on 05.02.13 16:32

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Bob Southgate wrote:
mydadsanastronaut wrote:

Agreed.

Nope.

Very interesting and surprising too. If I had people going into bat for me like Muratfan I would want to disassociate myself from them pronto.

Bob Southgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.02.13 16:57

Bob Southgate wrote:

They have made a statement, albeit not in words

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 05.02.13 17:49

Bob Southgate wrote:
mydadsanastronaut wrote:

Agreed.

I don't think so, but with being such a rude spanner and making up lies saying CR have offered Tony a deal if he divulges our personal data, it won't be long before he gets a good Carter Rucking to shut him up. He's discrediting more than his own amoebic self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.02.13 14:50

Hmm just like last time when someone tried to trash the forum we had a tweet saying don't come here we had a virus, so now we have this tweet just posted, after the 'discussion' re bannings etc.,

Tweet
Oh goody! I see the jillhavern forum is falling apart nicely at the seams? This is what one gets for hanging out with ne'er do wells

No, it isn't your tactics aren't working.........what plan now... Plan ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.02.13 14:55

"Hanging out with ne'er do wells"?

Hello pot, kettle calling!

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin on 14.02.13 3:57

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.02.13 7:27

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Bob Southgate wrote:
mydadsanastronaut wrote:

Agreed.

I don't think so, but with being such a rude spanner and making up lies saying CR have offered Tony a deal if he divulges our personal data, it won't be long before he gets a good Carter Rucking to shut him up. He's discrediting more than his own amoebic self.

Which is as we know now - known as a Healy Dealy ( see new words for the dictionary topic).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 14.02.13 12:15

Oooooooooooooh goody i'm a ne'er do well.

Do i get a snazzy badge or sash?

Does it come with parking privileges or a good canteen?

How many days holiday am i entitled to?

What are my promotion prospects like?

Is scallywag, scoundrel, miscreant or doer of neferarious deeds within the realms of possibility?

Enquiring minds need to know these things
Hobs

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.02.13 23:08

I'm reviving this topic in view of muratfan (and the list of names) raising its ugly head again on the current topic "Tugendhat's committal order......"

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.03.13 8:57

Jean wrote:I'm reviving this topic in view of muratfan (and the list of names) raising its ugly head again on the current topic "Tugendhat's committal order......"

Thank you, Jean, (like the funky new hairdo!) - I've stopped posting there because it's gone way off topic which is a shame in view of the first pages full of good information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 9:10

Yes Tigger, re the other topic, to rephrase an old soft drinks advert - You Know When You've been Trolled! Please folks, lock your fridges and larders and don't feed the little blighters.

By the way, my new look is only thanks to most of the site avatars being whooshed - there's censorship everywhere....

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.03.13 9:39

Jean wrote:Yes Tigger, re the other topic, to rephrase an old soft drinks advert - You Know When You've been Trolled! Please folks, lock your fridges and larders and don't feed the little blighters.

By the way, my new look is only thanks to most of the site avatars being whooshed - there's censorship everywhere....

Is that a cunning plan to force us to put our real faces there? beware The new one on my driving licence will frighten the horses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 01.03.13 9:53

tigger wrote:
Jean wrote:Yes Tigger, re the other topic, to rephrase an old soft drinks advert - You Know When You've been Trolled! Please folks, lock your fridges and larders and don't feed the little blighters.

Is that a cunning plan to force us to put our real faces there? beware The new one on my driving licence will frighten the horses...

The face on my new driving license is that of my dear old Mum, died 13 years ago at the age of 86. I am quite shocked at the way my looks have aged sad

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.03.13 10:33

Nina wrote:
tigger wrote:

The face on my new driving license is that of my dear old Mum, died 13 years ago at the age of 86. I am quite shocked at the way my looks have aged sad

I look so dismal that it looks as if a rescue fund needs to be started up. My eyebrows appear to have moved to my hairline and give me a terminally surprised-in-the-headlights expression. My face simply says: Help!

Nina, think of all that wisdom in your face, put the Gipsy costume on and start reading the cards big grin - a fortune awaits you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 12:23

Tigger, as long as you don't look as bad as Michael Jackson's police mugshot, you don't have to worry.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/music/michael-jackson

Nina: your avatar has been whooshed too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 12:27

Jean wrote:Nina: your avatar has been whooshed too.

What are you on about Jean, Nina's avatar is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 12:28

Not on my computer it isn't. How odd!

Sorry, Nina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 12:28

admin wrote:
Jean wrote:Nina: your avatar has been whooshed too.

What are you on about Jean, Nina's avatar is still there.

I can't see it, it's gone for me.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum