The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Mm11

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Mm11

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Regist10

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Empty Re: Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**

Post by Ribisl 26.01.13 22:22

Shibboleth wrote:I have not been able to.post for a time. But I still read when I can.
There is one small thing. This postponement of the trial looks to be, at last, some good news. But I do not understand, why dr Amaral has agreed with a six month delay?
Why did he not tell them that he wishes for no more delay, the trial must proceed now, as arranged?
His finances and assets are frozen until the trial, this is a tactic by the McCann couple to impoverish him even greater.
Does this agreement indicate that there is the small chance that he will agree to an external settlement? (I hope not.)
I think the trial was postponed for six months so the parties can come to a settlement during that time. The first meeting is scheduled in two weeks time which means that's when the negotiations really start.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Empty Re: Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.13 16:41

Ribisl wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:I have not been able to.post for a time. But I still read when I can.
There is one small thing. This postponement of the trial looks to be, at last, some good news. But I do not understand, why dr Amaral has agreed with a six month delay?
Why did he not tell them that he wishes for no more delay, the trial must proceed now, as arranged?
His finances and assets are frozen until the trial, this is a tactic by the McCann couple to impoverish him even greater.
Does this agreement indicate that there is the small chance that he will agree to an external settlement? (I hope not.)
I think the trial was postponed for six months so the parties can come to a settlement during that time. The first meeting is scheduled in two weeks time which means that's when the negotiations really start.

May be too premature and jumping the gun, but have a feeling this "negotiation" will end up with Amaral & Co saying to the Mccanns "See You in Court!"

I cant see Mccanns agreeing to Amaral & Co terms, neither can I see Amaral & Co agreeing to Mccanns concessions.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by McCant 27.01.13 17:00

I was looking forward to the trial because I thought we’d see the McCanns come undone in Court. They obviously came to the same conclusion. It now seems that they never intended to take Amaral to Court. Their ploy was to pressure him and his legal team into submission and settle out of Court. Instead, they’ve submitted, and made themselves look incredibly stupid, and even more ‘guilty’. I can’t see them getting a penny.
McCant
McCant

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.13 17:58

McCant wrote:I was looking forward to the trial because I thought we’d see the McCanns come undone in Court. They obviously came to the same conclusion. It now seems that they never intended to take Amaral to Court. Their ploy was to pressure him and his legal team into submission and settle out of Court. Instead, they’ve submitted, and made themselves look incredibly stupid, and even more ‘guilty’. I can’t see them getting a penny.

In other words, it backfired - their own goal.

They thought by freezing his assets he would not have the power or lasting power to fight them. And, the irony is they ended up maybe having to beg him to be lenient to them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 27.01.13 18:22

Not sure if there is a draft bill going through proposed by the Hacked Off group, but it may be relevant that such a bill is passed in parliament before bonzo`s libel trial.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.13 18:58

Ribisl wrote:

AFTER them filching TB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 27.01.13 19:01

Portia, totally off topic but you've just made the 111,111th post!! exalt

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Empty 111.111

Post by Guest 27.01.13 19:45

[quote="Smokeandmirrors"]Portia, totally off topic but you've just made the 111,111th post!! Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 220690

On February 11, hereabouts is the beginning of Mardi Gras, Carnival, Vastelaovond; what have you.

The time people put their masks on, don their costumes and go out on the streets, celebrating Life. Very traditional. Ceremonious.

Of course, the locals do not drink; that's for the Dutch who then swamp the streets, thinking its OK to get drunk and abuse our womenfolk.

111.111. That's fine with me. Who's counting?

111.111. Where?

Am I the only one getting very sad?

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 1079585864
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 27.01.13 19:57

Haven't got a clue what that means, but why are you sad? It's just a number, like being the millionth person to fly on an airline or something.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 27.01.13 20:02

darn it take 2 my other post poofed grrrr

As some of you know i study statement analysis, i hae posted here in regard to it on occasion and can be found posting on Peter Hyatt's Statement analysis blog.

Anyhow here goes, if i am in the wrong place please feel free to move it since i can't remember where i found the posts regarding the day timelines.

In statement analysis we look at the words used by the subject to discern truth or deception, guilty people will tell us of their guilt if you listen closely, things such as no strong person, singular, event specific denials (ie i did not kill Madeleine) dropped pronouns ( if they can't take ownership neither can we, minimising (hurt instead of kill) tenses (present instead of past can indicate they are making it up as they go along) and temporal lacuna (gaps in time)

When a subject is interviewed as well as the above we look for the form of the statement, how many lines are allocated i the build up the the event (or area of sensitivity) how many lines are allocated to the actual event (or area of sensitivity) and how many lines are allocated post event (or area of sensitivity)

The expected form for an innocent subject is

25%

50%

25%

Anything different to the above warrants further investigation. With innocent subjects they will spend a lot of time on the event as this is their priority, what they saw, heard, felt etc, there is no sensitivity to it.

Subjects with guilty knowledge on the other hand will have a different form.

They will have a larger percentage spent on the build up to the event as they want to delay getting to their area of sensitivity ie their involvement so we could see something from 50% and up saying what they did prior to what is being investigated.

The time around the event will warrant only a few words or lines maybe 10%

The times after the event will be less that the prior to the event and more that the during, the crime is done so there may be some relief.

Follow me so far?

Even when getting close to the sensitive date, we see a change in pace. It is the change, itself, that focuses us upon the day (s) in question.

Now, in the case of kates book Madeleine, we have a big difference in the expected form

28th april when they only spent part of daytime hours there due to travel : 3+ pages

29th april : 6+ pages

May 1st: 2+ pages

May 2nd: 2 pages.

Maddie vanished allegedly abducted May 3rd.

What is clear here is the big discrepancy between april 29th and may 1st and 2nd.
April 30th warrants only a few lines instead of the expected pages.

The form here indicates a reluctance to talk about april 30th hence the 6 pages, then on may 1st we go to 2 pages and the same for may 2nd.
This form then tells me that something likely happened on april 30th that is sesitive to kate, so sensitive that rather than tell us what the children did during the day, where they went, what the adults did that day and where.

Instead a whole day is pretty much erased.

Why? it is a whacking big temporal lacuna and as such needs to be investigated.

What is not properly known is when there was a last independant sighting of Madeleine.

The creche would not be familiar with her given the numbers of children passing through and they would have seen her perhaps on the previous day (29th) and since all girl toddlers her age look similar they would have to accept that whichever child was dropped of, was, in fact Madeleine.
The creche records are a carcrash and as such have to be taken with a pinch of salt.
We see the group's children being dropped off by one adult and picked up by another sometimes within minutes, we have scribbled crossing outs rather than a single initial line through, we have illegible signatures and signtures that change for the same person (healey, mccann) all of which begs the question can ayone be sure the child dropped off and claimed to be Madeleine was actually her.

We only have the groups statements saying who was where and when and we know they have not been truthful.

Thus we have2 days needing closer scrutiny, April 30, May 3rd and the evening of May 2nd.
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer 27.01.13 22:17

With the lible court case in Lisbon postponed for 6 months , are they not now free to silence TB?

Trainer
Trainer

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 27.01.13 22:32

Mark Bashford Genuine question: Why have you given up on the Portuguese case against Amaral? Is it because he has some information about the death of Madeleine and the false claim that she was abducted? Information that you don't want publicised?
about an hour ago

Facebook postings continue!
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 27.01.13 22:37

Trainer wrote:With the lible court case in Lisbon postponed for 6 months , are they not now free to silence TB?

They could try however as well as the costs involvedsince Tony has stated facts from the police files which are publicly available. and the fact they conceded to Goncalo Amaral the conclusion is should they by anychance win against Tony he can then promptly appeal on the v basis of their concession to Goncalo and thus have to page all costs and damages.

They will likely also face claims from any media who paid them out of court settlements sice the media printed the conclusions of the police files which they believed to be correct ( and subsequently proven since they admitted Goncalo didn't libel them)

it is going to get real costly real fast and with no one paying their fees they are screwed.

the tapas 7 will also face libel charges and will likely be wanting their donated money back from the fund to pay their costs and damages.
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Empty Meanwhile

Post by Inspectorfrost 27.01.13 22:43

Sally Hart I don't understand this post at all??? I have hundred percent in Kate an Gerry in doing what they do. I Do however hope Madeleine Is found, but think It's impossible now, and do feel you should be looking for the abductor just saying!
Yesterday at 2:36pm

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Sally Hart The abductor is still being looked for. That has never not been the case. We have to find who abducted Madeleine so they don't strike again.
23 hours ago · Edited · 4

Liam Starrs I hope one day soon she'll come running into your arms again. ♥♥
9 hours ago via mobile · 2

Jon Stevenson Are genuine fact based questions allowed here?
3 hours ago

Mark Bashford Genuine question: Why have you given up on the Portuguese case against Amaral? Is it because he has some information about the death of Madeleine and the false claim that she was abducted? Information that you don't want publicised?
about an hour ago

Jon Stevenson I am perfectly willing to accept that Madeline was abducted - but there are many genuine questions that whatever way you look at it, deserve answers.

Genuine Question: Why did GM refuse to answer the question whether he knew Robert Murat?
28 minutes ago

Mark Bashford Good question and why was Murat phoned at 1 am the day after McCanns arrived then left for PdL on a 4 am plane the same night?
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.13 23:03

"That has never not been the case" is IMO an unnecessary & complicated way of saying "That has always been the case" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 27.01.13 23:10

If their "search" has been suspended, who is looking for the phantom abductor then?

PS: It would appear the phantom abductor hasn't struck again in nearly 6 years.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 27.01.13 23:13

Châtelaine wrote:"That has never not been the case" is IMO an unnecessary & complicated way of saying "That has always been the case" ...

Yes. That post screeches making excuse for something

Also if they got back an abducted Madeleine I doubt they would spend tonnes of money to find out who dunnit so as to catch him so he dont do it to others, hello???? Thats the polices job, you can keep the fund money and donate it to charity then
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 27.01.13 23:16

ShuBob wrote:If their "search" has been suspended, who is looking for the phantom abductor then?

PS: It would appear the phantom abductor hasn't struck again in nearly 6 years.

Thats cos he is the unreal pimpernel we seek him here we seek him there abductor

Read today that the grand jury wanted jon benet ramseys parents to be indited but the da blocked it, oh well
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Empty The McCann Team - still searching for Madeleine

Post by Tony Bennett 27.01.13 23:17

ShuBob wrote:If their "search" has been suspended, who is looking for the phantom abductor then?
The McCanns are still, tonight, actively searching for the folllowing:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unidentified People of Interest to the Inquiry

Contact Us

People of Interest

Have you seen these men? Do you know who they might be?

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Witness_accounts1These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Witness_account2

The picture shows a man that was seen several times by different witnesses during the days leading up to Madeleine's abduction on May 3rd 2007. He was described as ugly with pock-marked skin and was said to be watching the family's apartment intently.

If either of these men appear familiar to you in some way, please contact our investigation team as soon as possible.

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Efit_woman

This is an e-fit picture of a woman aged 30-35 years,approx. 5ft 2" tall, who was behaving suspiciously in the area of the Port Olimpic Marina in Barcelonain the early hours of May 7th 2007. She is a person of interest to the inquiry - as yet, unidentified.

If you know or suspect who she is - please contact the investigation hotline.

Crimewatch Style Reconstructions

WITNESS 1

Audio

WITNESS 2

Audio
WITNESS 3

Audio
WITNESS 4

Audio
WITNESS 5

Audio

Investigation:

Do you have any information that could help our search for Madeleine? Did you see or hear something around the time of Madeleine's disappearance (3rd May 2007) that aroused your suspicions or seemed out of place? Did anyone tell you something which may be relevant to Madeleine's disappearance? Did somebody you know of suddenly leave the area soon after Madeleine's disappearance?

Please, if you have any information which may help us with our search, come forward and tell us. All information will be handled with the strictest confidence. If you would prefer to stay anonymous, please use our anonymous form on our Contact Us page. Thank you for your help.

[If you think you see Madeleine:

1) Report to the local police IMMEDIATELY !!

( Please use link to get the police emergency number for the country you are visiting before you leave.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_telephone_number#Europe

2) Is there CCTV at the location? Ask for it to be retained.

3) Did the individuals purchase anything (electronic payment) - thereby leaving a 'footprint'?

4) Did they leave in a vehicle? Try to take registration details.

5) If possible, discreetly take video or photo evidence to be examined by the police.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 27.01.13 23:21

TB, they have told us they no longer employ PIs so I ask again, who is searching for the phantom abductor as of today as claimed by their official Facebook webmaster?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 27.01.13 23:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
The McCanns are still, tonight, actively searching for the folllowing:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unidentified People of Interest to the Inquiry

Contact Us

People of Interest

Have you seen these men? Do you know who they might be?

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Witness_accounts1These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Witness_account2

The picture shows a man that was seen several times by different witnesses during the days leading up to Madeleine's abduction on May 3rd 2007. He was described as ugly with pock-marked skin and was said to be watching the family's apartment intently.

If either of these men appear familiar to you in some way, please contact our investigation team as soon as possible.

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 25 Efit_woman

This is an e-fit picture of a woman aged 30-35 years,approx. 5ft 2" tall, who was behaving suspiciously in the area of the Port Olimpic Marina in Barcelonain the early hours of May 7th 2007. She is a person of interest to the inquiry - as yet, unidentified.

If you know or suspect who she is - please contact the investigation hotline.

Crimewatch Style Reconstructions

WITNESS 1

Audio

WITNESS 2

Audio
WITNESS 3

Audio
WITNESS 4

Audio
WITNESS 5

Audio

Investigation:

Do you have any information that could help our search for Madeleine? Did you see or hear something around the time of Madeleine's disappearance (3rd May 2007) that aroused your suspicions or seemed out of place? Did anyone tell you something which may be relevant to Madeleine's disappearance? Did somebody you know of suddenly leave the area soon after Madeleine's disappearance?

Please, if you have any information which may help us with our search, come forward and tell us. All information will be handled with the strictest confidence. If you would prefer to stay anonymous, please use our anonymous form on our Contact Us page. Thank you for your help.

[If you think you see Madeleine:

1) Report to the local police IMMEDIATELY !!

( Please use link to get the police emergency number for the country you are visiting before you leave.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_telephone_number#Europe

2) Is there CCTV at the location? Ask for it to be retained.

3) Did the individuals purchase anything (electronic payment) - thereby leaving a 'footprint'?

4) Did they leave in a vehicle? Try to take registration details.

5) If possible, discreetly take video or photo evidence to be examined by the police.

Spottyman was so laughable aemon holmes on sky that morning couldnt contain his laughter! Bless him
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.01.13 23:34

ShuBob wrote:TB, they have told us they no longer employ PIs so I ask again, who is searching for the phantom abductor as of today as claimed by their official Facebook webmaster?
The McCanns are searching. Their website is proof of that, and so is the book. Or...well...they have put artists' skethes of suspects up on their website so that WE can look for the abductor (and Madeleine). I also have no doubt that Detective Inspector Redwood and his team of near-pension-age-just-waiting-to-collect-their-pension-and-go detectives have some clear suspects in view, what with their 195-plus leads. Goodness, that could mean as many as 195 new abductor sketches coming up shortly! - which would make the total rise to 214!

The McCanns are urging us to look for:

Bundleman (website with artists's sketch and pages 370-372 of the book)

Spotty man (website with artists's sketch)

Martin Smith man (pages 370-372 of the book, who Kate says looks like Bundleman)

'Sightings 3 to 8' (from pages 372-376 of the book).

NOTE Sighting No. 8 is of 'yellow T-Shirt man' - but the McCanns seem to have removed the video of yellow T-shirt man from their website.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 28.01.13 2:38

Whilst they are looking for this missing abductor maybe they can look for my abducted spell checker. I do not type well when medded up, cold or sore due to sundry annoying ailments.

Please return any extra letters you see lying around and i will endeavor to make them available for you to choose from and add to my posts as necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Ps no mention of the sketches showing kate with a moustache and the 2 showing gerry and russell lookalikes ?
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.01.13 5:35

It's so ridiculous that Kate had posted the featureless egg-shaped face man in her bewk when it could have been any creature dressed in man's clothes!

How does she expect people to be able to identify that faceless thing? She's making a mockery of her search campaign and taking the piss.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 28.01.13 19:38

aiyoyo wrote: She's making a mockery of her search campaign and taking the piss.

i thought she'd done that from the start!
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top