The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 26 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 26 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 26 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 26 Regist10

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 26 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Woofer 05.11.12 11:49

Deane wrote:I feel a certain lawyer whose behaviour can be seen to be outragous could be feeding SB poison against the PJ. Maybe the lawyer had more "visions", SB's claims against Dr Amaral are sickening.
To have the balls to attack Tony on his strategy and then to make such libellous claims against named people, well he is either unhinged or under the influence of "something", imo.

Tend to agree - its pretty obvious someone is feeding him disinformation.

IMO he`s not unhinged, just gullible and maybe under the influence of something at times (seems to be the evenings he`s more outrageous). I believe he has detected something in the garden (probably a buried dog) and then developed a story around it, helped by wacky information from certain pros.

He seems to have intelligence of the Aspergers kind, although very focused and clever within their specific interest, cannot think outside the box - they also cannot let a subject go easily and it consumes their life.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 26 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by aiyoyo 05.11.12 14:39

PeterMac wrote:They will ignore him.
1 He has no evidence
2 What he saying is inherently absurd
3 He is outside the jurisdiction
4 No one has heard of him
5 no one has read anything he has written
6 He has no money.

There is another man, on the other hand, who has evidence, is saying inherently credible and logical things, is within the jurisdiction, has been heard and read by many, and has a small amount of savings for his retirement.
Which they want.
And why not.
They took childrens' pocket money and old people's pension money and spent it on their mortgage and other unspecified things, so why not an old man's life savings ?

Surely, SB's far fetched out-of-this-planet theory, plucked out of thin air (that Maddie is dead and her parents buried her under a driveway), which incidentally he got mainstream papers in several countries to publish, with a far wider international audience, is far more damaging and if their logic is applied - hampers the search!

Is *hampering the search* their real contention or not it the pertinent point?
If their contention is to be believed, then surely they can't afford to be seen to be selective over who they sue, else their claim that TB and Amaral hamper the search has no leg to stand on surely?

How come a certain SA entrepreneur is allowed to say Maddie is dead and her parents were involved without being taking to task for hampering the search, while the other two are sued for repeating facts inherent in the Police files?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 05.11.12 14:48

Can't argue with any of that aiyoyo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.11.12 15:37

Maybe someone is able to confirm, but I`m pretty sure SB has never said it was the Mcs who put MM in the ground on 3rd May.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.11.12 16:16

SB talks as his a*** guides him,imo
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 05.11.12 16:24

Woofer wrote:Maybe someone is able to confirm, but I`m pretty sure SB has never said it was the Mcs who put MM in the ground on 3rd May.

I think, by inference, he has Woofer!

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 05.11.12 16:28

Woofer wrote:
Deane wrote:I feel a certain lawyer whose behaviour can be seen to be outragous could be feeding SB poison against the PJ. Maybe the lawyer had more "visions", SB's claims against Dr Amaral are sickening.
To have the balls to attack Tony on his strategy and then to make such libellous claims against named people, well he is either unhinged or under the influence of "something", imo.

Tend to agree - its pretty obvious someone is feeding him disinformation.

IMO he`s not unhinged, just gullible and maybe under the influence of something at times (seems to be the evenings he`s more outrageous). I believe he has detected something in the garden (probably a buried dog) and then developed a story around it, helped by wacky information from certain pros.

He seems to have intelligence of the Aspergers kind, although very focused and clever within their specific interest, cannot think outside the box - they also cannot let a subject go easily and it consumes their life.

Although I agree it's a very slight possibility he may have Asperger's I tend to think he is either Dyslexic or/and has a drink problem. The reason I highlighted part of your post is that although folk with Asperger's do have obsessions the obsessions are not limited to one subject. I have Asperger's and had to learn how to run a house after my husband died, taught myself to run a taxi business then went on to go into property, buying multiple flats in my home town, two villas in Florida, 2 caravans in Selsey etc. The obsessions aren't limited to one thing but to anything that we take an interest in and things we know will advance us in life. I taught myself to speak and write in Russian prior to my husband passing away as his relative's had been traced and they could no longer speak Polish as their homeland was taken over by Russia in WW2 and became Belarus.When I bought the villas in Florida I knew it would cost a lot to have a website built and so I built my own website. It then became obvious I had Benign Essential Tremor because I developed a shaky head (had shaky hands all my life but it never bothered me) After I was diagnosed I went on the internet and found all websites were written in a way most people wouldn't understand so I decided to build my own website which is very successful.

I am sorry to go on but it is a fallacy that folk with Asperger's have one subject which they fixate on and I feel it is only a very, very slight possibility he has Asperger's. We all know there is something not quite right with him but I am not too sure we can label it as Asperger's.

I hope I am not coming across as being agressive in my post but there are no set rules as to what someone with Asperger's should be like. I admit I am not capable of thinking outside the box and it has led me into trouble many times because I tend to trust people far too much but in the case of SB I tend to think his continual spelling mistakes, mix up of dates etc are due to Dyslexia but I also think alcohol may be involved.
cath2756

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.11.12 16:35

@ Woofer
Maybe someone is able to confirm, but I`m pretty sure SB has never said it was the Mcs who put MM in the ground on 3rd May.

According to SB, at 9 or quarter past 9 the hole was dug, and at 5 past 10 the body was buried, who do you think he inferred dug the hole and buried the body?

The PJ?
Murat?
the Mccanns?
or a stranger did all that alone? all the while at the time first Gerry, followed subsequently by kate, and in between their friends were to...ing and fro...ing from the Tapas to the Apt to check on the children?

Since it's impossible for a stranger to have dashed back and forth 130m, dug the hole, and went back to get Maddie later in that specified
time frame, what option is left? SB inference is as clear as day.

Anyway, a very credible poster on MCF said this "that he (SB) was reported in one of the Portuguese Papers as saying he believed the mccanns were the ones who buried Maddie on Murat's property, and that kate was seen standing on a corner near Murat's house late on the night Maddie disappeared. He also said that a friend of Gerry, whose initials were given in the article, played some part in Maddie's disappearance." This was before he switched to saying PJ planted the dna.

I have said before, why would PJ plant it when they have the body to charge the mccanns, it does not make sense at all.

IF SB is to be believed, in addition to earlier publicity, he claimed he wrote to 200 Newspapers in many countries for them to print in their respective language. He further said he wanted to create a website capable of running multiple languages to keep this up. If this is not reaching out to a wide audience (beyond Mccanns wildest dream of keeping Maddie high profile) with his anti-abduction theory hence by mccanns definition *hampering the search* I don't know what is!

SO, why have the mccanns not sued him? Have they suddenly stopped searching for Maddie?
In that case, what about their *hamper the search* claim against Amaral and TB? Vexatious?

Either they are still searching or they are not.
You cant have different people saying same thing about them yet they only select who to sue. It does not make sense.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.11.12 16:47

@ Cath2756
There's nothing aggressive in your post and I find it interesting and enlightening. I'm also impressed with the way you've handled life under obviously difficult and sad circumstances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.11.12 16:52

Châtelaine wrote:@ Cath2756
There's nothing aggressive in your post and I find it interesting and enlightening. I'm also impressed with the way you've handled life under obviously difficult and sad circumstances.

I second that Chatelaine. Cath2756, you sound an amazing person.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.11.12 18:26

Hello Cath2756 and thanks for your personal experience of Apergers - its not aggressive in the slightest and good to hear your side of things. I`m not totally au fait with all the degrees of Aspergers, I know its very varied. A relative of mine has Aspergers and I have worked with people with Aspergers (often misdiagnosed with other very serious mental illnesses and had their lives made worse with anti-psychotic drugs). SB initially struck me as an automaton type personality the way he talked and I noticed his insensitivity to ridicule. He doesn`t seem to have an awareness of what other people might think of his statements or the consequences of them. He is undoubtedly focused and obviously very intelligent to have run a business and made money, but there doesn`t seem to be a feeling side to him the way he refers to Maddie as if he`s totally left brain dominant. Another thing is that Aspergers sufferers can be vulnerable to the sophistications of the outer world and can be easily conned by more street-wise or even criminal types. I realise there are many many variations of Aspergers and of varying degrees, but just feel he has elements of it. The reason I raised this is because I don`t get the feeling he is out to be malicious or difficult - he is not sneaky or snidey enough.

Just a feeling - I could be totally wrong.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 05.11.12 19:18

Woofer wrote:Hello Cath2756 and thanks for your personal experience of Apergers - its not aggressive in the slightest and good to hear your side of things. I`m not totally au fait with all the degrees of Aspergers, I know its very varied. A relative of mine has Aspergers and I have worked with people with Aspergers (often misdiagnosed with other very serious mental illnesses and had their lives made worse with anti-psychotic drugs). SB initially struck me as an automaton type personality the way he talked and I noticed his insensitivity to ridicule. He doesn`t seem to have an awareness of what other people might think of his statements or the consequences of them. He is undoubtedly focused and obviously very intelligent to have run a business and made money, but there doesn`t seem to be a feeling side to him the way he refers to Maddie as if he`s totally left brain dominant. Another thing is that Aspergers sufferers can be vulnerable to the sophistications of the outer world and can be easily conned by more street-wise or even criminal types. I realise there are many many variations of Aspergers and of varying degrees, but just feel he has elements of it. The reason I raised this is because I don`t get the feeling he is out to be malicious or difficult - he is not sneaky or snidey enough.

Just a feeling - I could be totally wrong.

I also don't think SB is being malicious. I know now that certain things that have happened to me have been because I trusted too much and as you say certain people are more street wise and even criminal in nature. I think that SB truly believes in his findings - he may be right or wrong but he certainly believes in what he says. As a person who has Aspeger's I have been described as 'quirky' and have been asked 'are you really blonde under your dark hair' etc. As to the feeling side of things I would tend to disagree because I have deep feelings, mostly for animals and babies :-) I am kind of making light of it there but I do realise that when someone dies folk feel sad and distraught but I look on it that it is a part of living. I sound cold hearted there but animals and children need looking after. I am only trying to make you understand your relative.

It is wrong to think of folk with Asperger's as being Automaton types (no offence) I really have doubts that SB has Asperger's. I do think there is something wrong there but I am not too sure it's Asperger's.

I lead a normal life. I am friendly to folk I meet up to the point where they want to come round for a coffee and then I make excuses. I run businesses (I know SB does as well) but I still am not too sure he can be labelled as having Aspeger's.

As a side note - Isaac Newton had Asperger's, Gary Newman has it, it's suspected Bill Gates has it etc. When I was diagnosed I was told that the medical profession are reticent to diagnose as it puts a label on things. That day was the best day of my life as I knew then that the things I do differently from other people have a reason behind it. My doc told me some people are where they are because of Asperger's.

TBH I am happy as a person, and happy I have Asperger's because whenever I take an interest in something I will take it to the extreme even if it means I have to stay up for nights on end. The problem with Asperger's is that other people don't understand the need for solitude!!!!!
cath2756

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.11.12 1:41

SB may or may not have a medical condition for his obssessive behavior about his cause, but that does not explain why the mccanns have yet to instruct their lawyers to ask him to desist when they proved themselves to be so malicious they actually demand that a whole store be taken down just for selling products bearing Maddie's image.

Which is crazy because the bags bearing Maddie's image is actually reminding the public she is still missing as well as engaging the public to look out for her, so why be too bothered about it when public awareness is the theme of their search campaign.
That said, although Maddie's name and image shouldn't be used for the marketing of any product, the example should come from her parents.

They sure have a twisted way of going about their search - on one hand nobody else apart from themselves are allowed to sell products to keep up awareness of her continued disappearance, on the other hand they sued people for 'hampering the search' - one get so confused not sure whether their search is still proactive or not.

It seems so long as there is money in it for them the search is on, otherwise it's off. How bizzare that they are so inconsistent proving they are farcist who want to do it the militant way. Is their twisted behavior still about a missing child they claimed "is alive" waiting to be found? There is certainly no urgency on their part .........to find her? They still haven't asked for the case to be re-opened. What are they waiting for?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 06.11.12 3:05

IMO SB works for TM.

I think this email is part of their usual PR via smear.

TM have no Private Detectives working for them now as SY is searching the PJ Files for Madeleine so there is no need. ("They are pinning all hopes of finding their child on Scotland Yard detectives who are conducting an "investigative review" of evidence but have yet to make a breakthrough." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It may be a sign that TM are worried that the court documents will be published.

They have to discredit the dogs findings especially in the Scenic ( yes this is history) but they are coming at it from another angle.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 9:42

Whether or not Mr Birch is a serious investigator remains (no pun intended!) to be seen but he has put more effort, time and money into looking for Madeleine than Team McCann and their private detectives ever have.

I don't know about Mr Birch but many of the very vocal McCann supporters certainly come into the humourless robotic category. I'm not sure if that is anything to do with autism but I expect someone will be able to tell me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 06.11.12 10:18

Even having this thread about this guy undermines the hard work and research that posters on this forum, TB and GA have put into this case. I have seen nothing concrete to give this guy any more time that we should someone who tells us magical fairies from their sink told them the body is under 10 downing street.!! I feel that bit dumber for even posting here and bumping this pointless thread again.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 10:31

I read this thread mainly for entertainment. My favourite is taking DNA from the body to incriminate the McCs, but leaving the body itself where they found it ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.11.12 10:44

Châtelaine wrote:I read this thread mainly for entertainment. My favourite is taking DNA from the body to incriminate the McCs, but leaving the body itself where they found it ...
"Planting evidence", used as a defence to being caught with the item in question "flagrante delicto" was always one of our favourites.
It demonstrated that all other avenues had failed.
It presupposes that every detective, and for that matter every police officer, has at his or her disposal quantities of cocaine, heroin, cannabis, a few assorted guns and ammunition, phials of blood and saliva, and packets of explosives. Not to mention hundreds of tiny rubber stamps with the fingerprint negatives of all known criminals.
One assumes these are kept in the officers' desk or locker.

Leaving the body and planting the DNA (Whatever that means - DNA is contained in the nucleus of a cell, so you have to plant the cell itself, or a group of cells, so you are actually planting piece of the body, an identifiable part; however small, a cytologist would tell you what it was) is priceless.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 12:40

Just seen this on twitter, SB's interview scrapped????

Tigerloaf‏@Tiger_Loaf

Stephen D. Birch interview pulled by SAFM. Seems they think he is a "sad" person. #McCann[url=http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post128947.html#p128947 …][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] …[/url]

I believe the link above is to a 'pro' site?, so if you read, please wipe your feet before returning here[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 06.11.12 13:31

(SAFM
RADIO WAS THREATENED TODAY WITH LEGAL ACTION IF THEY WENT AHEAD WITH
INTERVIEWING ME, AT 11AM ON THE MADELEINE MC CANN COVER-UP, AND DNA
PLANTING BY PORTUGUESE POLICE) - They pulled the interview........

Disappointing, but also nice to know I am on the right track. Sorry for that, would of loved to upload theinterview.
annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 06.11.12 13:54

annabel wrote:(SAFM

Disappointing, but also nice to know I am on the right track. Sorry for that, would of loved to upload theinterview.

Who was it threatened them I wonder.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 14:08

sami wrote:

I presume legal action from this country?? Wouldn't have thought this is possible is it, surely they don't have the power to tell a radio station in SA what to broadcast? Mr Amaral's book still available in all other countries, except here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.11.12 14:34

candyfloss wrote:
sami wrote:

I presume legal action from this country?? Wouldn't have thought this is possible is it, surely they don't have the power to tell a radio station in SA what to broadcast? Mr Amaral's book still available in all other countries, except here.

Dont over react over non issue. Always take SB's words with large bucket of salt.

It has been tweeted SAFM pulled the interview as they considered SB a sad geek, nothing to do with injunction as SB alleged.
On top of which, we only have SB's words that SAFM was going to interview him which is not verifiable, rather no one had it verified.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.11.12 18:28

sami wrote:

No one, perhaps?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 18:30

It could just be that it was realised that Mr Birch is unreliable - to put it politely - and it was decided to drop the interview.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top