The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 6 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 6 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 6 Regist10

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 6 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch 16.10.12 21:46

Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Surely if Madeleine is where I say she is buried, Amaral stands to win the lawsuit ?

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 6 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest 16.10.12 21:46

Hear, hear ...!
Here goes his timeline.

ETA Sorry, this was in reference to Candyfloss.
This thread goes fast at the moment ....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 16.10.12 21:51

Stephen Birch wrote:Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Surely if Madeleine is where I say she is buried, Amaral stands to win the lawsuit ?

Do you think he is mad ? You think he should tell the press that he considers Madeleine is buried in Murats garden and it should be dug up. Surely one 1.2 million pound lawsuit is enough for one man ? Why would Murat not sue him for making such a suggestion to the press ?
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 21:51

So you don't believe the Smith sighting then Mr Birch??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 21:53

Stephen Birch wrote:Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Good gracious. Let's try and level this. You accuse Dr. Amaral of beating the lights out of a murderess mother to get her convicted. You accuse him of planting cadaver scent to get the McCanns convicted. You slur his reputation by adding that he's a drunken sod. And then you want to save him in this ridiculous lawsuit with the McCanns and make him win the battle..

I'm known by my family and friends, and possibly also by posters, as being level-headed.

You're losing me ............
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 16.10.12 21:54

I plead my 5th ammendment on the Smith sighting until after the excavation.............

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 16.10.12 21:57

100% correct Chatelaine - and one of the reasons (not the only reason) I investigated this case. To help Amaral..........

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 16.10.12 21:59

Kate McCann also pleaded the 5th Ammendment. Didn't do much to allay suspicions about what she knew or to convince people of her innocence.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 16.10.12 22:02

One other thing, I said, it is my opinion, at this present moment, that Dr Amaral has knowledge that the DNA was planted, in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. I have never once said he himself planted the DNA evidence.

I also reserve the right to change my opinion of Dr Amaral as this case developes , and more evidence comes to light.My opinion can change for the better or the worse.

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 16.10.12 22:04

I think this discussion of DNA planting is just creating more distraction than it should.

My proposition is this:
Has it been any other known cases where the DNA was planted to cover up or to frame someone?
If anyone knows about that case can tell us about that or just we are hearing this DNA planting for the first time on Madeleine case?

In case there has been any other cases where the DNA was planted, I suggested that the Admin or Mods or a member who knows a such case, to create a new thread just to discuss that, and see IF it is feasible for the Madeleine case.

SB himself should tell us if he knows any other case where a DNA was planted and gives us details how it was done.
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:08

Stephen Birch wrote:One other thing, I said, it is my opinion, at this present moment, that Dr Amaral has knowledge that the DNA was planted, in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. I have never once said he himself planted the DNA evidence.

I also reserve the right to change my opinion of Dr Amaral as this case developes , and more evidence comes to light.My opinion can change for the better or the worse.

I'm afraid you did Mr Birch, the post you made is saved and you directly accused him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 16.10.12 22:08

CAN THIS FORUM TELL ME ON WHAT GROUNDS DR GONCARLO AMARAL WAS REMOVED FROM THE MADELEINE Mc CANN CASE BY THE PORTUGUESE GOVERNMENT ????

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 16.10.12 22:18

Stephen Birch wrote:CAN THIS FORUM TELL ME ON WHAT GROUNDS DR GONCARLO AMARAL WAS REMOVED FROM THE MADELEINE Mc CANN CASE BY THE PORTUGUESE GOVERNMENT ????
Why are you shouting?
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:20

candyfloss wrote:
Stephen Birch wrote:One other thing, I said, it is my opinion, at this present moment, that Dr Amaral has knowledge that the DNA was planted, in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. I have never once said he himself planted the DNA evidence.

I'm afraid you did Mr Birch, the post you made is saved and you directly accused him.
I have a screenshot from the cesspit, Candyfloss.
And he is SCREAMING again :-(
Good gracious ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 16.10.12 22:25

It took the a British dog to find evidence of a cadaver in the hire car & a british dog to find a trace of dna...just think how minute the sample you alledge was planted...its possible a sweep would not of had a sample to test,very poor planting technique
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:34

saltnpepper wrote:It took the a British dog to find evidence of a cadaver in the hire car & a british dog to find a trace of dna...just think how minute the sample you alledge was planted...its possible a sweep would not of had a sample to test,very poor planting technique
big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 6 Empty plain question to Stephen

Post by isar 16.10.12 22:35

Hi Stephen,

I've been reading some of your posts re. your trip to PT and your theories (albeit not all) can I still ask you a question pertaining your activities?
isar

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:43

isar wrote:Hi Stephen,

I've been reading some of your posts re. your trip to PT and your theories (albeit not all) can I still ask you a question pertaining your activities?
It looks like he went off line 20 minutes ago ...
What would have been your question, if I may ask?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:45

Châtelaine wrote:

He's still here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 16.10.12 22:46

I think this together with his post which was deleted, confirms exactly who SB is working for and what his/their agenda is.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:49

candyfloss wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

He's still here.
Ah. Hi Candy :-)
"Last visit: Today at 11:21 pm" ... means he's gone invisible for us mortals? spin

Jeez. I don't know what to think about this/him anymore ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by isar 16.10.12 22:52

Hello Châtelaine,

thanks for responding.

Stephen went to PT - that's a given, non?

He said he and his pals went to Luz, cased the joint and went into Jenny's garden at night on a number of occasions with his penetration tool - am I right so far?

That obviously constitutes trespass or the PT equivalent of trespass - therefore he and his pals. deliberately (or so it seems) commited a criminal act/acts.

Images of penetration tool (if I read this right) made Stephen & crew believe, a human body (or remains thereof) was buried underneath the tarmac driveway/path etc. in the garden.

Am I recalling this correctly so far?
isar

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:54

isar wrote:Hello Châtelaine,

thanks for responding.

Stephen went to PT - that's a given, non?

He said he and his pals went to Luz, cased the joint and went into Jenny's garden at night on a number of occasions with his penetration tool - am I right so far?

That obviously constitutes trespass or the PT equivalent of trespass - therefore he and his pals. deliberately (or so it seems) commited a criminal act/acts.

Images of penetration tool (if I read this right) made Stephen & crew believe, a human body (or remains thereof) was buried underneath the tarmac driveway/path etc. in the garden.

Am I recalling this correctly so far?
Go on ... :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:57

Châtelaine wrote:
"Last visit: Today at 11:21 pm" ... means he's gone invisible for us mortals? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at the Who's Online column on the portal page. As at nearly 23.00 BST he's online.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.12 22:59

Jean wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
"Last visit: Today at 11:21 pm" ... means he's gone invisible for us mortals? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at the Who's Online column on the portal page. As at nearly 23.00 BST he's online.
OK. Thanks.
I checked via members and "last visit", which doesn't seem to be identical then.

Good night to you et al ... zzzzz ... à demain :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top