The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:46

Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Surely if Madeleine is where I say she is buried, Amaral stands to win the lawsuit ?

____________________

avatar
Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:46

Hear, hear ...!
Here goes his timeline.

ETA Sorry, this was in reference to Candyfloss.
This thread goes fast at the moment ....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:51

@Stephen Birch wrote:Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Surely if Madeleine is where I say she is buried, Amaral stands to win the lawsuit ?



Do you think he is mad ? You think he should tell the press that he considers Madeleine is buried in Murats garden and it should be dug up. Surely one 1.2 million pound lawsuit is enough for one man ? Why would Murat not sue him for making such a suggestion to the press ?

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:51

So you don't believe the Smith sighting then Mr Birch??
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:53

@Stephen Birch wrote:Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Surely if Madeleine is where I say she is buried, Amaral stands to win the lawsuit ?
***
Good gracious. Let's try and level this. You accuse Dr. Amaral of beating the lights out of a murderess mother to get her convicted. You accuse him of planting cadaver scent to get the McCanns convicted. You slur his reputation by adding that he's a drunken sod. And then you want to save him in this ridiculous lawsuit with the McCanns and make him win the battle..

I'm known by my family and friends, and possibly also by posters, as being level-headed.

You're losing me ............
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:54

I plead my 5th ammendment on the Smith sighting until after the excavation.............

____________________

avatar
Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:57

100% correct Chatelaine - and one of the reasons (not the only reason) I investigated this case. To help Amaral..........

____________________

avatar
Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by uppatoffee on 16.10.12 21:59

Kate McCann also pleaded the 5th Ammendment. Didn't do much to allay suspicions about what she knew or to convince people of her innocence.
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 22:02

One other thing, I said, it is my opinion, at this present moment, that Dr Amaral has knowledge that the DNA was planted, in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. I have never once said he himself planted the DNA evidence.

I also reserve the right to change my opinion of Dr Amaral as this case developes , and more evidence comes to light.My opinion can change for the better or the worse.

____________________

avatar
Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Zozo on 16.10.12 22:04

I think this discussion of DNA planting is just creating more distraction than it should.

My proposition is this:
Has it been any other known cases where the DNA was planted to cover up or to frame someone?
If anyone knows about that case can tell us about that or just we are hearing this DNA planting for the first time on Madeleine case?

In case there has been any other cases where the DNA was planted, I suggested that the Admin or Mods or a member who knows a such case, to create a new thread just to discuss that, and see IF it is feasible for the Madeleine case.

SB himself should tell us if he knows any other case where a DNA was planted and gives us details how it was done.
avatar
Zozo

Posts : 81
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:08

@Stephen Birch wrote:One other thing, I said, it is my opinion, at this present moment, that Dr Amaral has knowledge that the DNA was planted, in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. I have never once said he himself planted the DNA evidence.

I also reserve the right to change my opinion of Dr Amaral as this case developes , and more evidence comes to light.My opinion can change for the better or the worse.

I'm afraid you did Mr Birch, the post you made is saved and you directly accused him.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 22:08

CAN THIS FORUM TELL ME ON WHAT GROUNDS DR GONCARLO AMARAL WAS REMOVED FROM THE MADELEINE Mc CANN CASE BY THE PORTUGUESE GOVERNMENT ????

____________________

avatar
Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by bristow on 16.10.12 22:18

@Stephen Birch wrote:CAN THIS FORUM TELL ME ON WHAT GROUNDS DR GONCARLO AMARAL WAS REMOVED FROM THE MADELEINE Mc CANN CASE BY THE PORTUGUESE GOVERNMENT ????
Why are you shouting?
avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:20

candyfloss wrote:
@Stephen Birch wrote:One other thing, I said, it is my opinion, at this present moment, that Dr Amaral has knowledge that the DNA was planted, in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. I have never once said he himself planted the DNA evidence.

I also reserve the right to change my opinion of Dr Amaral as this case developes , and more evidence comes to light.My opinion can change for the better or the worse.

I'm afraid you did Mr Birch, the post you made is saved and you directly accused him.
***
I have a screenshot from the cesspit, Candyfloss.
And he is SCREAMING again :-(
Good gracious ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by saltnpepper on 16.10.12 22:25

It took the a British dog to find evidence of a cadaver in the hire car & a british dog to find a trace of dna...just think how minute the sample you alledge was planted...its possible a sweep would not of had a sample to test,very poor planting technique
avatar
saltnpepper

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-30
Location : wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:34

@saltnpepper wrote:It took the a British dog to find evidence of a cadaver in the hire car & a british dog to find a trace of dna...just think how minute the sample you alledge was planted...its possible a sweep would not of had a sample to test,very poor planting technique
***
big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

plain question to Stephen

Post by isar on 16.10.12 22:35

Hi Stephen,

I've been reading some of your posts re. your trip to PT and your theories (albeit not all) can I still ask you a question pertaining your activities?

isar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:43

@isar wrote:Hi Stephen,

I've been reading some of your posts re. your trip to PT and your theories (albeit not all) can I still ask you a question pertaining your activities?
***
It looks like he went off line 20 minutes ago ...
What would have been your question, if I may ask?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:45

Châtelaine wrote:
@isar wrote:Hi Stephen,

I've been reading some of your posts re. your trip to PT and your theories (albeit not all) can I still ask you a question pertaining your activities?
***
It looks like he went off line 20 minutes ago ...
What would have been your question, if I may ask?

He's still here.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Angelique on 16.10.12 22:46

@Stephen Birch wrote:Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Surely if Madeleine is where I say she is buried, Amaral stands to win the lawsuit ?

I think this together with his post which was deleted, confirms exactly who SB is working for and what his/their agenda is.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:49

candyfloss wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@isar wrote:Hi Stephen,

I've been reading some of your posts re. your trip to PT and your theories (albeit not all) can I still ask you a question pertaining your activities?
***
It looks like he went off line 20 minutes ago ...
What would have been your question, if I may ask?

He's still here.
***
Ah. Hi Candy :-)
"Last visit: Today at 11:21 pm" ... means he's gone invisible for us mortals? spin

Jeez. I don't know what to think about this/him anymore ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by isar on 16.10.12 22:52

Hello Châtelaine,

thanks for responding.

Stephen went to PT - that's a given, non?

He said he and his pals went to Luz, cased the joint and went into Jenny's garden at night on a number of occasions with his penetration tool - am I right so far?

That obviously constitutes trespass or the PT equivalent of trespass - therefore he and his pals. deliberately (or so it seems) commited a criminal act/acts.

Images of penetration tool (if I read this right) made Stephen & crew believe, a human body (or remains thereof) was buried underneath the tarmac driveway/path etc. in the garden.

Am I recalling this correctly so far?

isar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:54

@isar wrote:Hello Châtelaine,

thanks for responding.

Stephen went to PT - that's a given, non?

He said he and his pals went to Luz, cased the joint and went into Jenny's garden at night on a number of occasions with his penetration tool - am I right so far?

That obviously constitutes trespass or the PT equivalent of trespass - therefore he and his pals. deliberately (or so it seems) commited a criminal act/acts.

Images of penetration tool (if I read this right) made Stephen & crew believe, a human body (or remains thereof) was buried underneath the tarmac driveway/path etc. in the garden.

Am I recalling this correctly so far?
***
Go on ... :-)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:57

Châtelaine wrote:
"Last visit: Today at 11:21 pm" ... means he's gone invisible for us mortals?

Jeez. I don't know what to think about this/him anymore ...

Look at the Who's Online column on the portal page. As at nearly 23.00 BST he's online.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 22:59

Jean wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
"Last visit: Today at 11:21 pm" ... means he's gone invisible for us mortals?

Jeez. I don't know what to think about this/him anymore ...

Look at the Who's Online column on the portal page. As at nearly 23.00 BST he's online.
***
OK. Thanks.
I checked via members and "last visit", which doesn't seem to be identical then.

Good night to you et al ... zzzzz ... à demain :-)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum