The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Mm11

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Mm11

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Regist10

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Empty Re: 54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.09.12 7:25

You said once, Dr Amaral, that you had much more to say about this case. I hope you get a decent and fair chance in court to say whatever you need to, to not only successfully defend yourself, but to bring to light whatever is necessary to change the course of this case for the better. Thousands have read the PJ files, but millions have not. Let this be an opportunity to turn the tide, for the media to run with your case and bring to the publics attention the TRUTH.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Empty Re: 54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)

Post by hentie 03.09.12 11:12

Dr Goncalo Amaral,

I would like to wish you the very best in the forthcoming Trial. You are a very courageous man and should never have had to endure what has befallen you whilst doing your utmost for a missing child.

You have carried on where others have failed. You have my deepest respect.

I hope you have all the support you deserve and that the outcome is as it should be, about the truth and nothing but the truth.

Good Luck!

Helen W
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 03.09.12 14:14

I would also like to add my best wishes and support for Dr Amaral and I hope this case will soon be resolved so that he can get on with his life again.
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.09.12 15:05

Dr Amaral, may I send all good wishes for you for the trial. You are a man of utmost integrity and have had years of unfounded contempt shown to you by the parents of Madeleine, some of her extended family, and the British media and as a UK citizen I am ashamed of the suffering you and your family have been subjected to.
If there is real justice you will win the case and I pray you will then be able to pick up the pieces of your shattered life and look forward to the future.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.09.12 16:00

You will win your case Dr. Amaral. You're looking great on the last video, your family and friends love you and the Portuguese people are intelligent enough - and hopefully well informed enough - to see through the childish lies that took you to court.
It is their own greed and revenge that will destroy them. It is the saddest thing to see that these two people who should have been so happy and content with their lives, have come to this through greed and vanity.

When the great earthquake struck Lisbon in the 17th century, Europe suffered because Portugal was immensely important for Europe. Portugal is important still and we expect their judges to apply their intellect and not to take note of anything but the law that rules Portugal.

The British press tried to smear you, tell the world you had sworn at the McCanns - it hasn't really worked. Your dignity and that of your wife Sophia (I thought her letter to Kate was brilliant and the work of a highly educated and literate woman) is beyond doubt.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.09.12 17:11

Dear Sr Amaral

What the McCanns have done to you and your family over the past 5 years horrifies me. I am truly, truly sorry on behalf of all decent British people for the stress and torment that the McCanns have put you through in your quest to find out what happened to Madeleine. They say they are the only ones looking for her, but they can’t pull the wool over everyone’s eyes and we know they have no interest in finding out what happened to Madeleine as, and this is my own belief, they already know. They have done everything in their power to undermine the real search for Madeleine, but have gone out of their way in making sure they are millionaires off the back of their missing daughter at the same time funding their wider families from their “pot of gold”.

The UK gutter press also horrifies me in the way they have insulted you and your Portugese police colleagues for the past 5 years yet they fawn and smarm over the McCanns as if they are some sort of Deity. It’s a pity these “so called” journalists don’t actually do some real work and read the PJ files before they start insulting the people who have genuinely looked for Madeleine. They have buried their heads in the sand since Madeleine “disappeared” but they would be shocked to find out that they have been too stupid to see what has been in front of their eyes since 4th May 2007. Unfortunately a lot of the public believe what is written in the UK press, by these “so called” journalists, and have not got the intelligence or are too lazy to research the real facts for themselves; therefore, there are many people who are sympathetic towards the McCanns as shown on newspaper message boards, either that or the newspapers are forever deleting any messages that criticise the McCanns.

I send you my very best wishes for 13th September. We all support you and we are hoping for a good outcome on your behalf so that you can turn the tables on the people who have ruined your life and let them have a taste of their own medicine. It’s what they deserve.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 03.09.12 17:12

Snr. Dr. Amaral,

I have never doubted your integrity before and neither do I doubt it now, Christians don´t lie, This you incorporate:

James 3:17 : But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

sincerely: In vino Veritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.09.12 18:07

Dear Sr Amaral,

I would like to send you all my good wishes for your forthcoming trial.

Your are a man of courage and integrity who has stood steadfast in the face of adversity. The courts in your country have already overturned the unjust temporary ban on your book, and returned your freedom of speech on the case. So, I hope and pray the outcome of this trial will again be in your favour.

Even Isobel Duarte, the McCanns lawyer said on Panorama - The Last Hope, that she didn't feel the support of the public, and her friends would not speak to her because they believed in Goncalo Amaral.

Good Luck and may justice prevail.

Best Wishes,

candyfloss
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 03.09.12 23:00

Put plain and simple....

LET RIGHT BE DONE.

Good luck
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 05.09.12 18:14

Dear Sr Amaral

I can only imagine the stress you have been under for the last 5 years. Your ordeal has been forced upon you when you were only doing your job and trying to find a missing child. A lesser man would have given up, I'm sure. If there is any justice you will be exonerated. The vicious and dirty deeds that have been heaped on you are unbelievable.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and may your God protect you.

Sincere best wishes

Jay
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by LuzLady 06.09.12 10:59

Hi,

Snr Goncal Amaral, sincere best wishes for your success in the upcoming libel trial, you won the last two cases against the might of the McCanns' extensive battery of lawyers and advisers, here's hoping it'll be a glorious hat-trick!

LuzLady xx

LuzLady

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 07.09.12 11:03

Good Luck Goncalo! Praying for a good outcome for you, best wishes from Scotland (not all parents from Scotland are as selfish and narcissistic as one Gerald McCann and not everyone supports him!!). May Justice prevail!!!! Your endeavours over the past years have not gone unnoticed from all of us on here, you are a hero in our eyes! 54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 259100

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman 07.09.12 13:00

Good luck Goncalo. I hope and pray that something right will come out of all of the wrongs
Ciawoman
Ciawoman

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Empty Supporting you

Post by worriedmum 07.09.12 13:01

Snr Amaral, you are a courageous human being and I pray that justice will be done. My thoughts are with you and your family at this stressful time.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.09.12 14:30

Goncalo Amaral, a man of courage, integrity and tenacity in the face of smears and lies. Your determination to get justice for a lost little girl (a girl, not a photo) let down so badly by her family, wider friends, UK authorities et al completely inspires me to carry on searching for 'The Truth of the Lie'.

Throughout the threats, loss of your dog, breakdown of your marriage you have remained firm in your belief that justice will be done. You have not lowered yourself to the vile level shown by The McCanns and their benefactors. No smears or personal attacks, just a quiet determination that justice WILL come. I really hope that you do feel able to 'tell all you know' very soon.

Your victory in being able to sell your book (TRUTHFUL TO PJ FILES) again was fantastic news. Why SHOULD you not when Kate McCann is free to sell HER book (full of contradictions, back-tracking and nonsensical explanations)? Be assured also that many bought and read Kate's book believing in the 'abduction hypothesis' only to realise FROM Kate's book that all was not as it seemed...

You are a wonderful honourable man, the total opposite of those who are trying to oppress you and the truth, and my thoughts are with you often.

Being the 'visible target' (like Tony Bennett) cannot be easy but you have stood firm and never once wavered in the fact that you know the truth, or as close as UK authorities allowed you to get. The corruption and marketing ploys in this case are truly disgusting yet you have risen above that.

Please also be assured how much support you have in the UK. I personally do not know ANYONE who believe the Tapas '9' lies, but sadly the attitude seems to be 'it doesn't affect ME' - which is both sad and a nonsense. £3.5m + of taxpayers money spent on a pseudo-review when as we know the case would be re-opened if the same Tapas 9 attended a reconstruction. The DNA match that suddenly became 'uncertain' and the subsequent closure of FSS shows how deep Government interference went in this case, and STILL people say its nothing to do with them? Well in my opinion covering up of likely paedophile activity in the so-called 'upper echelons' of the people who decide our daily fate IS much to do with EVERY honourable person. Still, we can't all be fighters for justice I suppose.

You are one of my heroes Dr Amaral, I wish you every success in your upcoming libel trial. The only people that have needed to lie are the McCanns and cronies yet they've declined to face you or give evidence in a courtroom (I wonder why? 54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 302873 )

Stay strong. I just wish I could be there to give even a little moral support, but I firmly believe the McCann's will not get a penny from you nor should they. I'm certain that when the case is heard you won't stoop to their level, just quietly and doggedly try to get 'The Truth of the Lie' out there to the wider world. A book translation into English would be fantastic, but with the corruption over this case which publisher would stare down the 'mighty' C-R? (I would if only I were a publisher.....)

All good wishes are sent to you. A true inspiration... God Bless You and all your loved ones... Blessed Be 54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 725573 54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 765862 xxx

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.09.12 14:39

Impossible to follow that, so all I can do is send my best wishes to you and tell you how much I admire you for the stand you have taken over the Maddie case. Stay strong, you have a lot of support.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.09.12 8:25

Received by The Madeleine Foundation over the weekend:

There is a saying about evil - "the only thing that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to remain silent".

You are a good man, Gonçalo, and you have said what you had to say. May you win this court case and be left in peace.

Força for the 13th. Wishing you all the very best, lime_harry in the Algarve
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 12.09.12 7:51

I hope we can get these messages to Goncalo - even with delays to the trial they offer some kind words at a difficult time.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 12.09.12 8:08

You have enormous support Dr Amaral. Wishing you success in your upcoming court case, and may you go from strength to strength.

God bless you, and guide you, and keep you strong. 54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 725573
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 12.09.12 15:48

A Good man, who has been made to look like a bad person in this whole case thanks to the McCann's. If the parents looked after their own children properly then they would not have been suspects in the first place.

Keep fighting for your beliefs, so many people are behind you and willing you to win. You do not deserve the stress for just doing your job.

Take care Dr Amaral, we're all behind you.

:)
sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Empty Best Wishes for Gonzalo Amaral and Justice for Madeline McCann

Post by mrcibubur 13.09.12 5:22

The timely (or in some ways untimely) publication of the Hillsborough Report yesterday (12th September) is evidence enough that there can be (and is) a cover up on controversial criminal cases at the highest level. Gonzalo Amaral has got himself caught up in a 'clear or smear' campaign because he was a police officer professionally trained and intent on carrying out his work. He was clearly frustrated in that task by all who sought to work with him from within the PJ who employed him, the British Police and the British Government.

The McCann v Amaral libel case, when it does eventually come to Court (if indeed it ever will), is about far more than one missing girl. It goes right to the core of politics and four hundred years of history between England and Portugal and the complications of two national jurisdictions endeavouring to investigate a childs disappearance interjected with bought help from private investigators and lawyers etc, not to mention get rich quick double glazing salesmen!

I support Gonzalo Amaral wholeheartedly in his defence of this libel action to be brought by the McCanns. He has suffered smears of his reputation from the breakdown of his marriage to Sofia and accusations that he, along with assistant Tamares Almeida, is a torturer arising in the Cipriani case (and other cases as I understand it) although there is no actual evidence, in spite of his criminal conviction, that that is justified. He was further denied a sense of justice when he lost his own libel case against Mrs Cipriani a month or so ago, but without reading the full legalities of that case, I suspect it was a technical knockout in boxing terms rather than one lawsuit won on merit.

We have also seen the reputation of individuals such as Robert Murat come into scrutiny, not to mention all with whom he has come into contact during recent years while living in Portugal. Equally, the McCanns have come under the same scrutiny and suspicion of guilt by virtue of their actions and methodology for dealing with their 'grief'.

Whether it is correct for a police officer or a hospital worker or a criminal profiler or a lawyer or whoever else chooses to write about the case (and the Internet enables us all to voice our opinion on the subject and read up on the witness statements etc) and get 'illicit enrichment' from those endeavours, as I believe Gerry McCann once put it, remains open to question.

I live in Indonesia, a country you might call more akin to a Banana Republic than Portugal, and I often wonder how things would have been dealt with here if Madeline went missing in Bali rather than Praia de la Luz.

Gonzalo Amaral is a man to be respected and has therefore a reputation to preserve both as a professional and as a man. He did not fail in his job of looking for Madeline between May and October 2007 and his knowledge of the case enabled him to write the book which he was able, thankfully, able to publish. I cannot buy the book here in Indonesia but I have read the relevant extracts online.

Gonzalo Amaral, by virtue of what he did (and does), is in a privileged position to know what could have happened to Madeline McCann on the night of Thursday 3rd May 2007 and nobody, not even the parents of the missing child and by the adoption of her legal status as a 'ward of court' which I believe unprecedented in a case of this kind, should ever prevent an individual from the right of free speech.

This is quite obviously a very big ordeal for Gonzalo Amaral to endure and he needs all the support he can help. We do not want it to be 23 years, like Hillsborough, before the justice in this case is seen to be done.
mrcibubur

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

54 MESSAGES OF SUPPORT (SO FAR) FOR DR GONCALO AMARAL (UP TO 9am, 10th SEPT)  - Page 2 Empty 13 September

Post by Snifferdog 13.09.12 21:55

May justice prevail, may your arm be strong. Thank you for all you have done.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top