The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review - Page 3 Mm11

Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review - Page 3 Mm11

Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review - Page 3 Regist10

Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review - Page 3 Empty Re: Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review

Post by jd 26.08.12 13:18

If after spending all this money on having the statements translated, yet SY see no cause to interview all the Tapas 9 with their abundant inconsistencies and contradictions, statements that show from their own words they are covering up and not telling truths...This only proves to me they never had any intention of seeking the truth from this review. The remit 'as if the abduction happened in the UK' shows they only ever held the line of abduction, not open to any other possibility. A line of abduction where after 5 years there has never been one single shred of evidence of one...astounding! Whilst at the very same time ignoring statements that a 5 year old child could see they are lies and a cover up

As I have felt from the start of it, the point of this review is to come to a conclusion that will defunct the case in an effort to demoralize the truth seekers so they give up, to stop people who don't believe the mccanns to forget about them. They will never pursue the Tapas statements as they know this is where the truth of the scam lies and will be revealed

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review - Page 3 Empty Re: Met chief calls for decision on funding of Madeleine McCann review

Post by Nina 26.08.12 13:40

jd wrote:If after spending all this money on having the statements translated, yet SY see no cause to interview all the Tapas 9 with their abundant inconsistencies and contradictions, statements that show from their own words they are covering up and not telling truths...This only proves to me they never had any intention of seeking the truth from this review. The remit 'as if the abduction happened in the UK' shows they only ever held the line of abduction, not open to any other possibility. A line of abduction where after 5 years there has never been one single shred of evidence of one...astounding! Whilst at the very same time ignoring statements that a 5 year old child could see they are lies and a cover up

As I have felt from the start of it, the point of this review is to come to a conclusion that will defunct the case in an effort to demoralize the truth seekers so they give up, to stop people who don't believe the mccanns to forget about them. They will never pursue the Tapas statements as they know this is where the truth of the scam lies and will be revealed

Hi jd, so what can we do about it, seriously, what can we do about it?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.12 13:41

It wasn't even necessary to have those Tapas 7 statements 2008 translated. They were conducted in English. I cannot imagine SY would not have the full transcripts AND the videotapes ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 26.08.12 13:47

Nina wrote:Hi jd, so what can we do about it, seriously, what can we do about it?

There are always ways Nina, just need to keep positive and plugging away at them and something will give. To me its a battle and not one I shall ever give up on, in the end justice will prevail. We are Maddies only true voice, her parents applied to give her away to the courts after a few days!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.08.12 14:24

jd wrote:
Nina wrote:Hi jd, so what can we do about it, seriously, what can we do about it?

There are always ways Nina, just need to keep positive and plugging away at them and something will give. To me its a battle and not one I shall ever give up on, in the end justice will prevail. We are Maddies only true voice, her parents applied to give her away to the courts after a few days!

It is difficult to keep positive when even SY appear to be looking at abduction, when there isn't one piece of factual evidence that Madeleine was abducted.
It certainly is a battle, of wills yes , and one that I shall stay fighting for as long as I am able.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.12 14:56

IMO the McCs c.s. have been using smoke and mirrors since the beginning. Confusion is good, to quote one of the main players. Why would an intelligent, professional LE like SY not be able to do the same thing???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 26.08.12 15:10

Nina wrote:
It is difficult to keep positive when even SY appear to be looking at abduction, when there isn't one piece of factual evidence that Madeleine was abducted.
It certainly is a battle, of wills yes , and one that I shall stay fighting for as long as I am able.

I fully understand what you mean, the way I look at it is that everyone connected to the mccanns and in support of them, only have one motivation to cover up the truth in whatever role they play in it (however big or small). Nothing in life is impossible, they are human at the end of day and humans always make mistakes. The biggest force is people power, will take time & dedication to build it but this is the biggest weapon against them. People power also will give more powerful and influential people the confidence to stand up too. Brick by brick we will get there I believe
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 26.08.12 15:43

qoute aiyoyo
"Surely a productive and efficient police force must know that the crucial evidence is to be found within 5 to at most 20 % of the documents, have those analyzed first, and from there if necessary expand to look at a wider scope, and not waste time looking at every thing in chronological order just for the sake of it. "
The review has been ongoing without the public being updated on its progress or what has been investigated and when. How do we know that things are being looked at in chronological order? Same as we do not know whether or not any of the holiday group have been questioned.
I remember reading this about the review

It is understood that key areas being investigated by Scotland Yard – include analysis of a huge amount of mobile phone cell site evidence that was gathered but never analysed. That evidence could help to trace any suspects who were around the resort.
this mobile phone activity will presumably include that of the holiday group; as dodgy as the creche records imo.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.08.12 19:19

russiandoll wrote: quote: It is understood that key areas being investigated by Scotland Yard – include analysis of a huge amount of mobile phone cell site evidence that was gathered but never analysed. That evidence could help to trace any suspects who were around the resort.
this mobile phone activity will presumably include that of the holiday group; as dodgy as the creche records imo. unquote

Whereas brilliant work has been done by others: here is a snippet:

'Strange that Webster and Payne were silent for between 75 and 90 hours, and then happened to switch on their mobiles at 1930, 2000 on 3/5.' Tweeted by Kiko. (sorry lost the date - about 3 weeks ago I think).

Quite a lot can be inferred from that fact alone.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.12 19:31

tigger wrote:russiandoll wrote: quote: It is understood that key areas being investigated by Scotland Yard – include analysis of a huge amount of mobile phone cell site evidence that was gathered but never analysed. That evidence could help to trace any suspects who were around the resort.
this mobile phone activity will presumably include that of the holiday group; as dodgy as the creche records imo. unquote

Whereas brilliant work has been done by others: here is a snippet:

'Strange that Webster and Payne were silent for between 75 and 90 hours, and then happened to switch on their mobiles at 1930, 2000 on 3/5.' Tweeted by Kiko. (sorry lost the date - about 3 weeks ago I think).

Quite a lot can be inferred from that fact alone.
Sorry, but wasn't that the switch-off of Murat & Gerry at nearly the same time and for the nearly same length of time ... ???
Otherwise, could you provide a link, so that I can check myself?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.12 19:43

Kiko = Santacoloma. Right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.08.12 20:00

Châtelaine wrote:Kiko = Santacoloma. Right?

dewi lennard ‏@kikoratton

- He is the phone analyses expert. The phone records are mcCannfiles and here too I xpect, I just can't find it easily. I have the greatest trust in Kiko.

He sent all his analyses to SY. No reply I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 26.08.12 20:01

I still find it hard to believe that in a high profile case involving a British citizen- a vulnerable child- the MET didn't already have translated files in their possession. What about Leicestershire police and the Home/Foreign Offices? They didn't bother translating the files? Is this really conceivable?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.12 20:15

tigger wrote:

- He is the phone analyses expert. The phone records are mcCannfiles and here too I xpect, I just can't find it easily. I have the greatest trust in Kiko.

I think, or would think, that all information sent to an inquiry should receive an acknowledgement. Tony would know more about this, and perhaps could enlighten us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.12 20:26

candyfloss wrote:
tigger wrote:

I think, or would think, that all information sent to an inquiry should receive an acknowledgement. Tony would know more about this, and perhaps could enlighten us.
Yes, I think it would. At least that ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.08.12 22:41

It doesn't.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.12 23:44

PeterMac wrote:It doesn't.
Why?
Because it doesn't make sense?
IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 27.08.12 3:19

This is interesting from Blacksmith's blog.

Particularly the last paragraph.

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/end-of-status-quo.html

SUNDAY, 26 AUGUST 2012

End of the status quo?

Hogan-Howe bleats
Well, the Yard have spoken. Those who speak darkly of a whitewash, both our Portuguese friends who have the perfectly valid excuse that they don’t know the British system any more than we know the Portuguese,  and UK citizens, should reflect for a moment.

A “whitewash”, if it means anything, means a positive result for the McCanns – some sort of exoneration or some way  of putting the case against them to sleep. But the statements of Hogan-Howe and, before him, Redwood clearly indicate that nothing has been found to provide any basis for such a finding: the status quo remains and, if no more money is provided, it will still remain when the review is closed down.

We might ask proponents of such an outcome a very simple question. A whitewash posits a joint effort by police, secret services and government – oh dear, even describing it sounds silly – to give the couple a clean bill of health. The resources of the three bodies are easily sufficient  to knock together in a weekend false but irrefutable  documentary  evidence excluding the couple without going through the palaver of a review. So why haven’t they done it?

Now, back to reality.

The status quo
The factual status quo, remember, remains the definitive Portuguese prosecutors’ archiving summary which released the McCanns from their arguido status, stating that there was no evidence of any crime by the pair and that they had failed to demonstrate their innocence.  

Let’s turn to the 2012 BBC Panorama report which, unlike its 2007 predecessor, was made with the co-operation of the British police. In that programme Redwood said that the review was unique in its comprehensiveness:

DC Redwood: We are drawing together information from three separate sources; the legal enforcement bodies within Portugal, the UK law enforcement agencies of which obviously the police are a main part and also and unusually the private investigation world which as we know is an element that was used by Mr and Mrs McCann to further the search for their daughter… and so what we’ve done over the past number of months is bring into one place, i.e. here at Belgravia all of those, all of those pieces of the jigsaw.

Police forces leak important details when they are worried about resources – if they have any. It is evident from Hogan-Howe's comments that the triple sourced investigation has found nothing to add to or modify the prosecutors’ conclusions and, in particular, hasn't  located any new  suspects.

The views of those in Portugal, the only  country with  first-hand knowledge of the case and  the only country with knowledge of what the McCanns actually said when examined by the police (rather than what Kate McCann, a self-confessed liar, claims they said) and the only country to have considered the case against the pair judicially (in the civil courts) are fairly clear. The Portuguese appeal court judges  stated in 2010 that the prosecutors’ “opinions”, while valid,  were neither judicial nor definitive and that the “death in the apartment” claim remained an equally valid and non-excluded theory of events. As for the public, both educated and otherwise, we have Panorama again.

Carlos Anjos:I think something happened accidentally in the flat that night. In general I think most Portuguese investigators think the same as me. And I think there will be problems for the British authorities.

Bilton (Panorama): Despite Kate and Gerry McCann no longer being suspects, Portuguese public opinion hasn’t changed and it continues to be influenced by the man who initially led the investigation before he was removed.

Isabel Duarte: I feel alone because I don’t feel support, not in public opinion. I have friends that don’t want to talk to me about the case. Because everyone believes in Goncalo Amaral. Everyone believes that I am defending a father and a mother who have killed the daughter and got rid of the corpse.

Everyone.

Our footballers are the best in the world
We have this:

Bilton (Panorama): Here [i.e. in Britain] people seem to be open-minded.

There is not the slightest  evidence for Bilton’s comment. If “open-minded” means “willing to consider anybody as a perpetrator” then it is absolutely untrue, indeed absurdly so. The clear view in Britain, as put forward by the police (Redwood), a judge (Leveson), Parliament (the media select committee), all the television stations and their bosses, (Desmond, Murdoch), their reporters (Brunt, Simmons) all the quality newspapers and  their editors on oath at Leveson, all the tabloids and their journalists (in front of Leveson again)  and most of the readers’ comments in response to the latter’s stories, is that  Kate & Gerry McCann had nothing to do with the disappearance of their daughter and cannot be considered as suspects.

It is  clear that such unanimity can't be the result of  “hushing up” – it is  of course much too widespread. More importantly it is also clear that this unanimity of public opinion cannot be based on the evidence either, since, to take just two examples out of hundreds, the Portuguese prosecutors’ views quoted above are never quoted in full and are therefore unavailable to the majority: only the “no evidence” section, not the “failure to demonstrate their innocence” one is quoted in the UK media; and the Portuguese appeal court judgement that Amaral’s interpretation of the evidence was of equal validity to that same, legally untested, prosecutors' opinion, is almost unknown in Britain.

Something is wrong. One of these two countries is clearly not “open-minded” and is not looking coldly at all the evidence, even though it believes it is.There isn’t any alternative, is there? If UK opinion is right then Portugal’s is delusory and vice versa. Which one is it, Portugal or the United Kingdom? The country with all the first-hand knowledge  of the case cited above or the country whose only real connection to the affair is that the former arguidos were born in and have a loud voice in it?

Perhaps readers will have a clearer idea  now why we refer to the case as a “psychological” one. On the evidence above one country or the other, at least as expressed publicly,  is psychologically incapable of accepting possible  evidence and interpretations brought to its attention and is convinced that the other country’s view is wrong.

There is nothing new or revolutionary about this – it has happened throughout history once those enemies of the truth, national loyalties, are brought into action, whether in war, diplomacy or something as harmless as a football tournament. And it is the public media, the tabloids in particular, who have always been in the forefront of fanning atavistic flames. That’s something of a clue for the open-minded, isn’t it – which of the two countries was the first to whip their redtops into action and create an “enemy”? And citizens of which country used paid agents  to influence those tabloids?

Times change
Sometimes, however, events force the truth on  unwilling recipients. It may be that this four year status quo is finally about to end – but not through any efforts of Scotland Yard. In Britain the first of the prosecutors’ conclusions, the favourable one,  has sufficed for all purposes. In Portugal the other conclusion, that the pair “failed to demonstrate their innocence” is, assuming Goncalo Amaral can sustain his efforts,  about to be tested.

In Portuguese law libel claimants have to prove their accusations: Kate and Gerry McCann will finally have to demonstrate their innocence of involvement in the child’s disappearance in court if they are to win their case. To prove libel they will have to show that the prosecutors’ report, the one that has been so useful to them, is wrong. And then they will have the Herculean task of overturning the findings of the court of appeal judges on the validity of Amaral’s theory. If it were clear that developments since 2010 had overtaken the judgement they might have a good chance.  If Scotland Yard had managed to dig up a single suspect or even a tiny piece of real evidence, anything, for the lawyers to put before the court they might be home and dry. But the cupboard is empty.

Bad luck Kate, bad luck Gerry. You can blame nice Mr Redwood.

Posted by john blacksmith at 18:38

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 27.08.12 3:49

This is an overview of Kikoratton's mobile phone activity analyse. Wonder why SY gave no acknowledgement? Because it is too close to the truth thats why!!!

Remember how difficult it was for Tony to get just a name of who was leading the review so he could send his evidence to them...Remember when after all the correspondence he finally got a name then they said 'by all means' (as if they really cared and wanted it) if he wanted to send any evidence. Redwood is there to do a job, he has done it before on previous high profile cases and why he was chosen to lead the madeleine mccann review

Unfortunately for Redwood some of us are wiser to the true nature of his employment in this role and have facts from his previous roles and what he was there for. Then we have the trolls who are here to support (I know who all you are) they like to think they are special but in truth they are so ridiculous beyond comprehension it does make you seriously wonder about life's intelligence (its actually very sad as well as highly embarrassing they come from the same country as me and other intelligent posters). I do try to defend the GB but it is difficult when we have morons like the trolls, not an ounce of respect, decency, dignity, honesty, intelligence,care, of the life they were fortunate to have been given

Kikoratton:

"Robert Murat turned his mobile back on after a long silent interval at 2320 on 3 May. One of his first calls was from Sergi Malinka, his computer guru. But at least one hour before KM raised the alarm, Sergi and his friends were chatting profusely by phone, leading me to wonder whether word of “something” had got out before the official announcement by Kate.
The vital piece of evidence, however, is this: RM’s mobile phone silence had begun at 1545 on 2 May, and ended at 2320 on 3 May just after KM’s shout. That’s 31h 35m of silence. Gerry had been taking numerous calls made to his voicemail box on 2 May, and effectively the last of these was at 1549. He postponed listening to this until around 2015, at which point he turned off his mobile. He took just one incoming call at 1224 on 3 May, then his mobile fell silent again until 2314. Since he didn’t make a single outgoing call during that period, and used voicemail to eliminate any possibility of identification of his callers, we can say that his period of silence (compare the figure with Murat’s) was of 31h 25m.
This is inexplicable unless you come to the conclusion that GM and RM were in cahoots, and the silence was akin to the military golden rule, of communications silence to avoid any possibility of compromise before the action kicks off.
I then consider in more detail those 12 voicemail messages which GM received on 2 May. The PJ never found out who they came from, but by any standards it was a busy eight hours for Gerry, no doubt with pen and paper in hand to take down detailed instructions and timings. As I’ve said, he postponed listening to the last two for some reason. KM’s claim that Gerry was so busy at work that he had to keep in touch with his department, is given the lie by the fact that he didn’t actually speak to anybody, and never responded with a single outgoing call.
Putting all of this together, I’m satisfied that the tragic event had not only taken place by 0800 on 2 May, but that sufficient time had passed between the event and 0800 on 2 May for Gerry to start to receive detailed plans beginning at that time.
So theoretically, death around 2345 on 1 May is still possible, although we have no indication of frantic phone communications during that night as we would expect. Which leads us neatly to those six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile from 2216 – 2228 on that evening. (According to Mrs Fenn’s account, the crying of Madeleine started at 2230).
Might that really be the time of the tragedy? I doubt it. Look at it this way: wouldn’t we have expected some normal, “chatty” contact between the two McCanns and their Tapas chums, or with family, on 1 May and 30 April? We have absolutely none. 48 hours without mobile contact. I believe that represents 48 hours during which something very concealed was going on. And then suddenly Kate has to make six contacts in 12 minutes just before the long period when, according to Mrs Fenn , Maddie was crying. I don’t believe there is any logic which points to the tragic event happening at that time.

So I return to investigate the calls made by RM’s mobile, and in a 14 minute period between 2200 and 2214 I find six texts apparently being transmitted between his mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s. Now, as an inveterate ex-communications-intelligence jobsworth, I look at those bursts of six messages beginning at 2200 and ending at 2228 and I say “something fishy’s going on here.”
Putting this together with RM’s and Gerry’s coinciding 31-hour silences of the following day, I believe that Murat’s and Walczuch’s mobiles were being used to transmit stuff which was vital to the cover-up of a tragedy which had happened before 2200 on 1 May.
Going back still further, it can be noted that RM booked his flight on 30 April, that the same day was highlighted by phone communications between Jenny Murat and Exeter, and that he flew to Faro and arrived at PdL around 1130 on 1 May. And we should add to the mix an unexplained call to Jane Tanner at the ungodly hour of 0415 on 29 April.

That’s about 600 pages of the phone thread condensed into little more than one page"
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.08.12 5:15

russiandoll wrote: qoute aiyoyo
"Surely a productive and efficient police force must know that the crucial evidence is to be found within 5 to at most 20 % of the documents, have those analyzed first, and from there if necessary expand to look at a wider scope, and not waste time looking at every thing in chronological order just for the sake of it. "
The review has been ongoing without the public being updated on its progress or what has been investigated and when. How do we know that things are being looked at in chronological order? Same as we do not know whether or not any of the holiday group have been questioned.
I remember reading this about the review

It is understood that key areas being investigated by Scotland Yard – include analysis of a huge amount of mobile phone cell site evidence that was gathered but never analysed. That evidence could help to trace any suspects who were around the resort.
this mobile phone activity will presumably include that of the holiday group; as dodgy as the creche records imo.

That's my point. Since we weren't told what has or has not been investigated, or in what order for that matter, then we can't assume they still have a long way to go.

We don't know what their 25% comprises. It could well be the completed 25% then and whatever % now already took in the crucial and potential productive bits they need to know ie statements, dogs forensics, labs forensics, phones forensics, sightings, and all that matters and rest are just inconsequential peripherals.

Bear in mind the Yard didn't start from zero since UK Police were co-investigators up until the Mccanns fled home and Brit Coppers followed not far behind them. For a start, they already had a fairly substantial files in their possession in English version without need for translation :-
Mccanns and chums interviews in PDL and Rog interviews
Other witnesses statements given in UK
Birmingham FSS Reports
Martin Grime Dogs Forensics Reports
Phone forensics
Not forgetting data sent by Kiko and TB were all in English as well.

It could well be the METS announced decision is IT. They must be ready to wind down hence the latest news hinting at the end.

I cant see how they can U-turn on their earlier statement that " Maddie may be alive or sadly she may be dead" to now suddenly say her parents need to be recalled for investigations without been seen as a bungling lot of sandwich munchers. It's not going to happen IMO.

How they arrived at that conclusion despite evidence pointing away from abduction is a complete mystery.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.08.12 7:15

Aiyoyo wrote:
How they arrived at that conclusion despite evidence pointing away from abduction is a complete mystery.
unquote

Tut, tut! Aiyoyo - under no circumstances may you use those words!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.08.12 8:07

Short piece from mccannfiles by Dr Martin Roberts....

EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
26 August 2012

GIVE THEM AN INCH...

"There will be a point at which we and the Government will want to make a decision about what the likely outcome is." (Bernard Hogan-Howe - Metropolitan Police Commissioner).

So what exactly is the 'likely outcome,' and why the need for a 'Government' decision?

The following is reported verbatim at www.keepyourchildsafe.org:

Child Abduction & Murder Facts & Statistics

1. Yearly around 750,000 children are reported missing in the United States, around 2,000 every day.

2. Most of these are runaways or kids taken by a family member.

3. Around 100 children are abducted and murdered in the U.S. each year. Around 60% of all child-murder abductions are at the hands of someone the child knows, not a stranger.

4. In around 75% of all murder-abductions, the child is believed to be dead within 3-6 hours of the abduction.

5. Nearly all murdered children are killed by a family member, most often a parent.

6. Most murdered children are not killed by pedophiles (sic) or sex-offenders, but by physical abusers, drug addicts, drug dealers, alcoholics, sadists (those who kill for thrill), and lain old otherwise ordinary people.

7. For every successful stranger abduction, there are many more failed attempts. It's hard to know the exact number, as many cases are disregarded by parents and never reported, and record keeping is spotty at best. But based on our own monitoring of news reports, we would estimate around 20 failed attempts for every successful abduction. So while only around 100 children are kidnapped and murdered each year (most by friends and family), countless others are tested! Make sure your child is prepared.

8. Women are the culprits in 68% of all child abduction cases worldwide.

9. Seven in ten children will walk away with a stranger despite being warned, according to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. This is because merely telling kids "don't talk to strangers" isn't enough. They need more substantial training in stranger danger.

References:

1. U.S. Department of Justice Statistics, 2007
2. Ibid
3. Ibid
4. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
5. Collins, K.A., Nichols, C.A. (1999) "A decade of pediatric homicide: a retrospective study at the Medical University of South Carolina." American Journal of Forensic Medical Pathology, 20, 169-172
6. Global Children’s Fund (2009) Child Risk, Castle Rock, Co: GCF Publishing
7. GCF
8. The Economist, "Money in Misery," 2-7-09, p. 21
9. NCMEC

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 27.08.12 8:17

It is also possible that SY have in effect been behaving in the same way as TM when they requested holiday makers to send in their photo's. It was a way of finding out what evidence may be held by anyone who was in the resort at that time.

It's possible that Redwood now thinks he has seen all the evidence held by individuals who have interest in this case and it poses no threat. So the request to Cameron may mean the case can be closed with no further action.

It all depends on whether this was a Review or a whitewash IMO.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.08.12 8:30

Or possible, just possibly --

"You will not apply my precept," he said, shaking his head. "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? We know that he did not come through the door, the window, or the chimney. We also know that he could not have been concealed in the room, as there is no concealment possible. When, then, did he come?" The Sign of The Four. Conan Doyle

Surprisingly close to the present situation.
Has Redwood been eliminating the impossible, to prove that it was impossible, so that finally . . .
Blacksmith' article comes to a similar conclusion
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.08.12 10:06

I have a problem with that.

If Redwood had eliminated the impossible to prove that it was impossible, how to explain his public statement which is in total contradiction.

I can't understand why Redwood saw the need to make that premature announcement as no one was expecting anything. Not until the end of the review anyway if any announcement is going to be due.

Even if the Yard hasn't produced a single suspect or a piece of evidence to support abduction, Blacksmith may be wrong to say the cupboard is empty, because the Yard did claim there were looking at 196 significant leads and even came up with an age progression image of Maddie. This alone is enough for team mccanns put in front of the judges, knowing how adept the mccanns are at selecting words out of report or out of statement to suit their purpose.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top