The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GNR Statements[/wysi_quote - GNR Statements - Page 3 Mm11

GNR Statements[/wysi_quote - GNR Statements - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GNR Statements[/wysi_quote - GNR Statements - Page 3 Mm11

GNR Statements[/wysi_quote - GNR Statements - Page 3 Regist10

GNR Statements

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GNR Statements[/wysi_quote - GNR Statements - Page 3 Empty Re: GNR Statements

Post by jd 03.06.12 0:13

I totally agree mira2. And the scandal must run deep for the government to have such an interest and using all their powers to maintain the coverup too. No wonder gerry mccann was so smug, he knew all stops would be made to keep it covered up, and you must have a pretty good reason to feel this secure
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 03.06.12 1:35

jd Today at 12:13 am

I totally agree mira2. And the scandal must run deep for the government to have such an interest and using all their powers to maintain the coverup too. No wonder gerry mccann was so smug, he knew all stops would be made to keep it covered up, and you must have a pretty good reason to feel this secure
____
jd, I have no idea what lies behind the cover up, reading up on this case it is a fact that the UK Governments actions were clear from the off, the Tapas Group were beyond reproach. I agree with you regarding the smugness of the Group, but I put that down to Murdoch's indirect contact with the group.
Kate McCann has always given me the creeps, Gerry does not give me that feeling.
I could give you a few good reasons why this group of NHS professionals might have taken up on a freebie around that time that had Government links and was classed as secret negotiations, no secret anymore, but it would not get us anywhere in discovering what became of Madeleine, because I trully believe that Madeleine's fate was an accident waiting to happen and that there is a lot of guilt for that.
I feel that Madeleine's remains will be found, the facts will never emerge, and it will be business as usual.
So be it, what I will not tolerate is UK politicians touting suspects as advocates for children, that is a step to far in my book.
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.06.12 2:37

The only way a government would get involved like this is for self interests, not just for the mccanns. There can only be 2 reasons they would get involved like this. I personally do not think Maddies remains will be found and are long gone somewhere where they will never be found like the sea or cremated. Without a body they can claim their abduction story forever. However they are seriously misguided if they think people will get bored and fade away from exposing them, as each day goes by my determination only gets stronger and there is plenty of facts and evidence to prove they are lying and this is a faked abduction
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 03.06.12 6:41

[quote="mira2"
________

It has been obvious from day 1 that this was no family holiday, kids tagging along was nothing more than an added bonus. Reason I say this is that this event was not preplanned and the the statements of the various parties involved make this clear. Now you tell me how a Group of medical professionals can suddenly organise a holiday to the Argarve within the space of a week or more with kids in tow?

[/quote]

the holiday was booked months before around xmas new year, why do you say THIS was no family holiday? they had been on a few before with the group
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.07.13 7:13

This topic too can do with another airing - early statements are revealing. The Daily Mail article on page two is still available with the Mrs. Fenn statement, I'll  take a screenshot as I'm surprised it's still accessible.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 22.09.13 22:52

candyfloss wrote:About the crying I had forgotten this article  - read what Mrs Fenn says in this article..................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481168/Gerry-Madeleines-real-father-The-Portuguese-medias-latest-attack-McCanns.html
She claimed that "the little girl's screams calling for her daddy were very audible".
Another witness is quoted as saying that Mrs McCann "seemed to have moments of aggressiveness towards her children" and that her husband, "though more absent, had more emotional control".

Poor twins!!

And Kate takes Amaral to court!

Deary me!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 13.07.14 21:02

Has anyone ever heard that the paynes and dw were brought back in July 07 to be interviewed secretly? I've read this not long ago but I can't remember where, they apparently said that jt did not leave the table at all that night. Don't know if this is true or not.

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 21:12

Justformaddie wrote:Has anyone ever heard that the paynes and dw were brought back in July 07 to be interviewed secretly? I've read this not long ago but I can't remember where, they apparently said that jt did not leave the table at all that night. Don't know if this is true or not.
Video here and thread.........

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1441-jane-tanner-didn-t-leave-the-table-that-night-joseph-moura?highlight=moura
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 13.07.14 21:31

candyfloss wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:Has anyone ever heard that the paynes and dw were brought back in July 07 to be interviewed secretly? I've read this not long ago but I can't remember where, they apparently said that jt did not leave the table at all that night. Don't know if this is true or not.
Video here and thread.........

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1441-jane-tanner-didn-t-leave-the-table-that-night-joseph-moura?highlight=moura
Thank u candyfloss  thumbsup

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top