The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Mm11

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Mm11

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Regist10

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by tigger 18.04.12 14:57

Jean wrote:

P.S. In response to Tigger, I don't think it has been established that Madeleine was sent to stay with her grandmother without the rest of her family at Christmas 2005 - it's possible that they all went there.
unquote

I'll look it up later. I got it from AnnaEsse and the original source was Aunty Phil I think - as usual..

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Empty Christmas 2005

Post by Guest 18.04.12 17:07

Hi there Tigger. This is a link to a story in which Eileen says that Madeleine spent Christmas with her. She then goes on to say that the arrangements with the family the next year were different and I personally interpret that as meaning that the whole family was there in 2005 too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by tigger 18.04.12 17:27

Jean wrote:Hi there Tigger. This is a link to a story in which Eileen says that Madeleine spent Christmas with her. She then goes on to say that the arrangements with the family the next year were different and I personally interpret that as meaning that the whole family was there in 2005 too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It may be where AnnaEsse got it from, it was a short article by her on Zimbio, I've just trawled through dozens and can't find it. I'll just have to ask her - I think it was definitely last year I saw it.
The Majorca holiday where Maddie was looked after in the afternoons I think, by the Paynes, was in the statements of possibly Stuart and Zara or otherwise JT and ROB?
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 18.04.12 17:39

I just read this as one year they all went up for Christmas, the next year they varied things and went for New Year instead. I didn't construe it as Madeleine being sent on her own.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.04.12 19:24

This is from AnnaEsse (Anna Andress) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Video of Philomena M.
article date is 11.4.11

Philomena McCann, in response to the question, "Sean and Amelie, what have they been told has happened?"

'No, they haven't been told. Eh, they ask about Madeleine, they ask quite regularly, but Gerry and Kate have not told them where she is...'

They have not told the twins where Madeleine is? What?!! Does that mean that Gerry and Kate know where she is?

Quick correction by Aunty Phil!

'Well, we don't know where she is, but they haven't actually said, eh, that she's missing. They think that maybe she's with...'

They? Which they? The twins or Kate and Gerry? Whoever they are, who is it that they think Madeleine is with? And why should they think Madeleine is with that person/persons?

Quick change of course here for Aunty Phil. Bet she wishes her niece had disappeared in the pre-internet days when interviews were paraphrased by reporters and it was easy to deny having said something! But woops! It was out of her mouth and recorded! Who thought Madeleine was with the unnamed person/people? Kate and Gerry? Who would they think Madeleine was with? The twins thought that? Maybe they assumed or were told that Madeleine was with her grandmother in Scotland or were just allowed to think that?

And so Philomena carries on, waffling away to try to cover up, in my opinion, that she's just said that and the rest of what she burbles on about is not an answer to the question and it's really apropos of nothing.

No, (No what? What was she saying 'no,' to?) because we have a large family and they appear regularly (They 'appear,' like Frankie Howard might say, 'Just like that!'? The members of this large family just 'appear,' and Madeleine just disappears into thin air! for their next trick!) out in Portugal or when they were down in Leicester. (Which they?) So, they're kinda used to the kids being taken away for a day or their..(Suspended sentence here? Their what? Or their who? Doing what?) And you know, kids at two don't realise how long a period of time is. You know, it's different. They know they're not seeing Madeleine (It would be pretty strange if they didn't know they weren't seeing her!) They'll ask and then they're away playing again.

Well, I think that was not very helpful for Kate and Gerry, Aunty Phil! You've given the impression that Kate and Gerry know where Madeleine is and that they or the twins think they know who she is with. Not helpful at all!
unquote
[b]

I've left the comments in, but here imo is PM saying that Kate and Gerry? are used to the kids being taken away for the day or their ...what?holidays?
weekends?
Either that or the twins are quite used to their sister being away, an impression given by this interview in any case. imo of course.
Meanwhile - I'm searching for the Christmas quote.
But also at the back of my mind is the question from the PJ list: was it the case they considered giving the guardianship of Maddie to one of the family?

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 18.04.12 20:08

When I read about Madeleine's trip away that Christmas it was accompanied by an explanation that it was her Grandmothers first Christmas following the death of her husband and Madeleine was there to keep her company. I remember with certainty that it was stated it was Madeleine keeping her company, not the whole family as I thought it rather strange at the time.

Where I read this I cannot say but Tigger it is not from any of the links you have posted here, so it is definately written somewhere outside of those articles. I will look and post back if I find what I read.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.04.12 20:21

welcome
sami wrote:When I read about Madeleine's trip away that Christmas it was accompanied by an explanation that it was her Grandmothers first Christmas following the death of her husband and Madeleine was there to keep her company. I remember with certainty that it was stated it was Madeleine keeping her company, not the whole family as I thought it rather strange at the time.

Where I read this I cannot say but Tigger it is not from any of the links you have posted here, so it is definately written somewhere outside of those articles. I will look and post back if I find what I read.

Thank you! roses roses

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 18.04.12 20:35

tigger wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sami wrote:When I read about Madeleine's trip away that Christmas it was accompanied by an explanation that it was her Grandmothers first Christmas following the death of her husband and Madeleine was there to keep her company. I remember with certainty that it was stated it was Madeleine keeping her company, not the whole family as I thought it rather strange at the time.

Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for the welcome.

Has anybody a copy of Kate McCanns book to hand - is it in that ?
I borrowed a copy and read it, in the interest of fairness, but got rid once I was finished. Was it Kate herself who said the twins were young, it was too difficult to go up there for Christmas so Madeleine went "to keep Granny company". I know I thought at the time why not do what every other family does and have Granny round theirs.

Check the book Tigger, if you have it.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 21.04.12 19:53

Well done to Kolioli for making the thread de-rail for +/- four pages. What is of greater concern for me, is how that videos and pictures can be removed from You Tube and other internet sites, that evidence can be reverse-engineered like this, and we are powerless to stop it.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.04.12 20:37

Shibboleth wrote:Well done to Kolioli for making the thread de-rail for +/- four pages. What is of greater concern for me, is how that videos and pictures can be removed from You Tube and other internet sites, that evidence can be reverse-engineered like this, and we are powerless to stop it.
I thought kololi would be far more suited to JATYK2, until I discovered k was already!! k must have a very boring life to be juggling the two sites. I won't acknowledge k's posts in the future.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.04.12 20:41

I'm rather hoping that we have seen the last of that nasty piece of work Kololi now, along with the far more obvious time waster Merrymo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. Spaniel, does Kololi post in that name on JATYK? I'm not brave enough to look there very often it's true, but I've never noticed that user name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.04.12 21:04

Jean wrote:I'm rather hoping that we have seen the last of that nasty piece of work Kololi now, along with the far more obvious time waster Merrymo.

P.S. Spaniel, does Kololi post in that name on JATYK? I'm not brave enough to look there very often it's true, but I've never noticed that user name.
No Jean, different name. They meet in their little conclave and high five one another. BB, maggs and the queen of all queens are the worst. If you venture there, please wipe your feet before returning.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.04.12 17:33

Spaniel wrote:
Jean wrote:I'm rather hoping that we have seen the last of that nasty piece of work Kololi now, along with the far more obvious time waster Merrymo.

No Jean, different name. They meet in their little conclave and high five one another. BB, maggs and the queen of all queens are the worst. If you venture there, please wipe your feet before returning.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I thought she's "jack in a box" who likes to pop up now and then when it suits her. Maybe she will pop up soon.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.12 17:52

aiyoyo wrote:
Spaniel wrote:

And I thought she's "jack in a box" who likes to pop up now and then when it suits her. Maybe she will pop up soon.

Kololi has left the forum, and it was his/ her decision to do so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds - Page 4 Empty High-ranking visitors

Post by Guest 23.04.12 17:54

If Kololi really is a member of such an elite forum as JATYK, I feel very humbled that she turned her attention to me! Is there anyone who can provide a link to that site which would prove her other identity? I find it very hard to read the site (good thing really of course) as I can barely distinguish the comments due to the colours used.

Candyfloss, I've just seen your message. Are you at liberty to tell us any more? Presumably Kololi has sent a private message or you wouldn't know she's left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.12 18:03

Jean wrote:If Kololi really is a member of such an elite forum as JATYK, I feel very humbled that she turned her attention to me! Is there anyone who can provide a link to that site which would prove her other identity? I find it very hard to read the site (good thing really of course) as I can barely distinguish the comments due to the colours used.

Candyfloss, I've just seen your message. Are you at liberty to tell us any more? Presumably Kololi has sent a private message or you wouldn't know she's left.

Yes, Kololi sent me a pm and asked to have membership deleted. Kololi also asked me to inform Spaniel that he/she is or never has been a member of JATYK. That's it really, Kololi just not happy here lately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.04.12 18:24

Well she will be sorely missed (like a hole in the head). Who will pick up the mantle and infer I'm a paedo and insult (craftily, or so they think) Tony Bennett.
Anyone?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum