The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.04.12 14:49

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious (and holding Gerry's arm) in just 4 seconds - watch from 0.50 to 0.54 seconds big grin

Not as quick as Gerry though who managed it in 1 second. Way to go Gerry! clapping

-----
Thanks to 'worriedmum' for sending me the video thumbsup
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by anil39200 on 12.04.12 16:10

Now that, is sinister IMO. It is also highly revealing. There seem to be all sorts of emotions on show in the still frames, contempt, lying, disgust, superiority, guilt and acting craft, again in my opinion. However, for further information, may I suggest some of the work by Professor Paul Eckman. Probably, no, definitely the worlds leading authority on facial analysis and.micro expressions. These few frames are so revealing. Imo.

anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.04.12 16:18

Creepy Pair. Chameleon like. Dangerous.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.04.12 16:18

This slow motion slide show is pretty good too....if you like that sort of thing big grin

http://picasaweb.google.com/svsport/Sociopaths#slideshow/5100731856966519986
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 12.04.12 16:35

anil39200 wrote:Now that, is sinister IMO. It is also highly revealing. There seem to be all sorts of emotions on show in the still frames, contempt, lying, disgust, superiority, guilt and acting craft, again in my opinion. However, for further information, may I suggest some of the work by Professor Paul Eckman. Probably, no, definitely the worlds leading authority on facial analysis and.micro expressions. These few frames are so revealing. Imo.
They are! Aren't they sinister?
I have noticed many, many occasions where their true (evil) character has shone through - never thought I'd be grateful for buffering! It is thought by many that these expressions are irrelevant, and that they are just 'in-between' manifestation of the face rearranging itself between expressions. It is not. It is these micro-expressions that our subconscious picks up on as being incongruent, thus making us believe 'this person is lying'

Whatever, 4 seconds is obscenely quick to go from happy to 'sad-face'. How anyone is still conned by this pair is beyond me, frankly.

As an aside, I have the book 'Beyond Belief' about Ian Huntley. In it was an expert explaining how people like him (psycho-/sociopaths) can arrange their faces to look sad etc, but the eyes will always give them away. He told a policeman to do this - take a full-face photograph of Huntley, and cover half and look at each half separately. The policeman did so, and he said 'the shock was so great, I almost fell off my chair'.
One side of his face (inc eye) was soft, concerned, caring - the other,'pure evil' apparently. Smirk to the lip that side, and a look in the eye that chilled him to the bone.
According to the expert (his name escapes me, sorry) said that this is a hallmark of people like this - it is involuntary and infallible. The face always gives the game away.
Maybe we should try this with T9?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.04.12 16:41

rainbow-fairy wrote:As an aside, I have the book 'Beyond Belief' about Ian Huntley. In it was an expert explaining how people like him (psycho-/sociopaths) can arrange their faces to look sad etc, but the eyes will always give them away. He told a policeman to do this - take a full-face photograph of Huntley, and cover half and look at each half separately. The policeman did so, and he said 'the shock was so great, I almost fell off my chair'.
One side of his face (inc eye) was soft, concerned, caring - the other,'pure evil' apparently. Smirk to the lip that side, and a look in the eye that chilled him to the bone.
According to the expert (his name escapes me, sorry) said that this is a hallmark of people like this - it is involuntary and infallible. The face always gives the game away.
Maybe we should try this with T9?

http://katemccan-2faces.blogspot.co.uk/ Shocked
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.04.12 18:25

She and Gerry are equally talented when it comes to serious to smiley in record time! Remember the BBC interview on 2nd May 2008 (the eve of the first anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance) when they thought they were off camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 12.04.12 18:30

can you post the link?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 12.04.12 18:52

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious (and holding Gerry's arm) in just 4 seconds - watch from 0.50 to 0.54 seconds

Not as quick as Gerry though who managed it in 1 second. Way to go Gerry!

-----
Thanks to 'worriedmum' for sending me the video

That's one example.

Another is when the camera stayed beyond the interview, East Midlands Today? Unprecedented!! Who I wonder released that?

I would like to see a video of their changing faces to suit. Short and to the point without music.

Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.04.12 19:05

Worried mum: sadly the video seems to have been whooshed from You Tube but it has been posted here on other topics and I hope that someone will be able to transfer it here. I'm in an Internet cafe at the moment and the computer is having the screaming habdabs. Spaniel, this is I think the same interview as the one you mention.

I simply can't understand how they could switch from abject misery to dancing with glee in the space of a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.04.12 19:07

I have just searched youtube for the East Midlands interview entitled McCanns show their true colours, but it seems to have been pulled, it says no longer availabe because the uploader has closed the account.

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 12.04.12 19:09

Most interesting clip/photos and indeed one of the most interesting points about it is how at ease Kate seems to be compared to Gerry. Many seem to think Gerry is in control but he looks very uncomfortable and she looks like she's loving every minute (until the cameras roll).

nomendelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.04.12 19:22

This one is entitled Gerry McCann is a happy, supposedly taken 6 days after......

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 12.04.12 20:03

The work of Tomas Pfister and Paul Eckman and others on microexpressions, spontaneous expressions related to the subconscious thoughts of a person, have been revolutionary. However, revolutionary ideas have often been proved to be true. Christians were certain at one stage that the sun revolved around a flat earth!, on Papal authority. In.recent years the use of microexpressions has been part of police, customs and psychological work. They are expressions that cannot be controlled. Eckman has been acknowledged as one of the most influential scientists of the twentieth century. There are critics, as with any scientific research, usually from other academics. The reality is that whilst some people do say these expressions can be sometimes irrelevant, the crucial parts of Eckmans research is in use in many places and situations. Many criticisms are borne from misunderstanding. Reading faces is real, microexpressions tell us so much that controlled expressions, coached by PR and so called 'reputation managers' ,do not. Such frames, unlike snapshot pictures, from a slowed down Video, show us a netters picture of what is really in a persons head and the emotions happening in the heart.

anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 13.04.12 6:58

worriedmum wrote:can you post the link?

It has gone. Here was the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MVUnMtW9ciI#at=167

Let's hope HiDeHo has a copy. roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 13.04.12 7:09

I too have trawled everywhere but no luck. Yes, let's hope somebody here has a copy.

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 13.04.12 8:37

thanks for posting......about 27 secs into Get em's compilation video underneath the stills of Kate's composing herself.....this video was a tv interview in August 07 I think.....is she grimacing or smiling here? Given Gerry's expression it seems like a smile. Have watched what looks like the video this came from again but cant see this expression....I will look again in case I am looking at one of a few interviews they did back to back with the media, the one I watched is with a blonde female British journalist and I cant see this expression.....just wondering what was said to prompt this look to her husband with a smile and he appears to be smiling too...

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.04.12 10:12

I've managed to find two stills of the moment where they jumped up in the BBC interview but this doesn't show the extreme contrast with their behaviour a few seconds before when they were talking about the ordeal of the anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1537-help-wanted-screenshot-of-bbc-tv-east-midlands-broadcast-of-mccann-interview

I'll keep looking for the interview on You Tube, there was definitely more than one posting of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.04.12 11:33

russiandoll wrote: thanks for posting......about 27 secs into Get em's compilation video underneath the stills of Kate's composing herself.....this video was a tv interview in August 07 I think.....is she grimacing or smiling here? Given Gerry's expression it seems like a smile. Have watched what looks like the video this came from again but cant see this expression....I will look again in case I am looking at one of a few interviews they did back to back with the media, the one I watched is with a blonde female British journalist and I cant see this expression.....just wondering what was said to prompt this look to her husband with a smile and he appears to be smiling too...

Hmmm...I dont know when that interview was done but I should think it wasnt 2007 because wasnt she in that floral dress posing on the lawn for her bewk promotion? So I should think that interview should be around the book release time.

I wonder how many of their interviews turn out that way, ie when the camera is not them, they pose a different face. I would imagine their off camera face is what they wear in the daily life, meaning they are happy, even without Maddie. They are not troubled by the lack of active search at all by the look of it.

BTW, I wonder how they find time to monitor the internet, or who they paid to do this dirty job for them, that they were able to get unwanted youtube videos about them pulled. Didnt HideHo say that they tried or they did manage to ban her videos in the UK?

And, this is a pair with nothing to hide that they spend every waking hour trawling the internet just to shut down everything they didn't like.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 13.04.12 11:53

Jean wrote:I've managed to find two stills of the moment where they jumped up in the BBC interview but this doesn't show the extreme contrast with their behaviour a few seconds before when they were talking about the ordeal of the anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1537-help-wanted-screenshot-of-bbc-tv-east-midlands-broadcast-of-mccann-interview

I'll keep looking for the interview on You Tube, there was definitely more than one posting of it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7380419.stm
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 13.04.12 12:30

the bottom one of the clips has a play button, although it looks as if it will be about that recent interview shortly after hitting play a compilation starts, and about 26 secs in there is a still from a video of an interview in Portugal, date Aug 07 checked on youtube......both in t shirts and shorts wearing their running trainers and it is from this video the still exists about 26 secs into the video get em has posted underneath those stills of kate's changing face in 4 seconds. just hit play, omly the bottom photo ahs a play button and look at it for 30 seconds...
here is the link I am speaking about, it has a few interruptions and maybe this is why I cannot see the part of get ems video at 26 secs where Kate has turned and appears to smile broadly at her husband.

http://youtu.be/AZcfFTOti-s

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 13.04.12 16:43

Jean wrote:Worried mum: sadly the video seems to have been whooshed from You Tube but it has been posted here on other topics and I hope that someone will be able to transfer it here. I'm in an Internet cafe at the moment and the computer is having the screaming habdabs. Spaniel, this is I think the same interview as the one you mention.

I simply can't understand how they could switch from abject misery to dancing with glee in the space of a few seconds.

Jean, I had an eye opening moment this week with the ex, as to play acting. He appeared in court struggling to rise from his seat when the magistrates entered. Bent double, asked to pay £20, "I can't pay anything, I have no money." 'Cause he doesn't, all put in the new woman's name.

10 minutes after we left court, witnessed by myself and our daughter, he was striding along swinging his arms. Why on Earth we didn't think to film him, I've no idea. We both were just stunned!

This was a maintenance enforcement case.
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 13.04.12 19:53

Spaniel wrote:
Jean wrote:Worried mum: sadly the video seems to have been whooshed from You Tube but it has been posted here on other topics and I hope that someone will be able to transfer it here. I'm in an Internet cafe at the moment and the computer is having the screaming habdabs. Spaniel, this is I think the same interview as the one you mention.

Jean, I had an eye opening moment this week with the ex, as to play acting. He appeared in court struggling to rise from his seat when the magistrates entered. Bent double, asked to pay £20, "I can't pay anything, I have no money." 'Cause he doesn't, all put in the new woman's name.

10 minutes after we left court, witnessed by myself and our daughter, he was striding along swinging his arms. Why on Earth we didn't think to film him, I've no idea. We both were just stunned!

This was a maintenance enforcement case.

There have been cases shown on the news too of people doing similar after leaving disability benefits interviews. They must have nerves of steel to do this as either I mentioned or as you described.

Back on topic. I don't think that they help endear themselves with shots such as those in the video.
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.04.12 1:24

But Kololi, you are missing the point altogether, still in your HIS syndrome.

The point is its not about endearing themselves. The point is that is their TRUE selves.

They not depressed as they claimed in their suit.
They looked happy bunnnies despite the lost of Maddie, yet when the Camera rolls they were able to put on an act.

People who are capable of play acting like that have intention to lie and cheat, they are deceitful.

That is the whole point, they are hiding the truth.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.04.12 6:58

Kololi and Aiyoyo, I think they have behaved like that right from the start because:

They are acting when they are interviewed.
Natural when they are not interviewed - they smile and laugh because they are the centre of attention. Something they've been entitled to be all their lives.

If you read some of the reactions of 'simple' people who've met them or been contacted by them - it's usually that 'they were very kind to me/us'. As if it's the Queen condescending to shake one's hand.

All those who do not cow-tow to the Royal couple, get rapped over the knuckles in the bewk - perhaps that's what the revised edition is about? Perhaps - a little list of birthday 'honours?'

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum