The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Kololi on 15.04.12 12:22

@aiyoyo wrote:But Kololi, you are missing the point altogether, still in your HIS syndrome.

The point is its not about endearing themselves. The point is that is their TRUE selves.

They not depressed as they claimed in their suit.
They looked happy bunnnies despite the lost of Maddie, yet when the Camera rolls they were able to put on an act.

People who are capable of play acting like that have intention to lie and cheat, they are deceitful.

That is the whole point, they are hiding the truth.


And through snips like that ending up where Joe Public can see it, I am guessing that it doesn't always make them popular. Obviously they sometimes think this too or they wouldn't have had the photo where she is grinning like a cheshire cat removed as they did from the public view.

Your point is that they are hiding their true selves - my point is that snips such as we see slowed down from this particular vidoe are less likely to endear them to some people in my opinion. Two totally different points Aiyoyo so I am unsure why you got your knickers in a knot tbh or aren't I allowed my opinion? daft1

Now because Tigger allows me my opinion I will add to the point I have already made and say to her I do wonder sometimes if it is a big act Tigger as you suggest. I have thought this on a few ocassions and tbh, I personally feel, it would be fine to see more of them laughing and cheerful as regardless of what we think they should behave like, they do still have two other children who will need some kind of normality in their lives. They won't get that if Mr and Mrs McCann are forever depressed and unable to enjoy life with them sometimes.
avatar
Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by worriedmum on 15.04.12 12:38

Kololoi I think you are missing the point here. I think everyone would agree that Sean and Amelie deserve a loving family who can take pleasure in Life. What child doesn't? The point of these posts, IMO, is that from very early on, we were receiving mixed messages about the emotional state of Kate and Gerry. We would see tv interviews which break your heart.( But that might have been because I was thinking about what it would do to me if my child had disappeared.) But then photos started to appear showing the parents jogging, laughing, interviews where the cameras were rolling when the Mccanns didn't realise, interviews where they made inappropriate(IMO)facial smirks......do you see the difference between the two? It's about context. If you are playing with your children, of course you laugh. If you are in an interview, shortly after your daughter has disappeared, and the interviewer asks you how you react when they get reports that some-one has'definitely seen Madeleine'-well you don't expect her daddy to look as if he's trying not to laugh, do you? You could charitably say that it was an attack of nerves on his behalf?? Or?
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1842
Reputation : 439
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by nomendelta on 15.04.12 12:49

Kololi,

There are a great many examples on this forum and elsewhere of what some may call inappropriate behaviour from the McCanns. I can't, for the life of me, imagine that I'd be laughing on the birthday of my missing child a mere few weeks after she had gone missing for one example.

I came to this case a lot later than most as in Spain I wasn't paying attention to the news from Britain. Once I started looking into it the very first "red flag" (apart from the initial reports about the cadaver dogs) were the many instances of them acting relaxed, happy, even joyful looking. Look at the parents of missing children - take Sarah Payne for example - and they look like the life has been sucked from them. This has never been the case with the McCanns.

nomendelta

Posts : 330
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by tigger on 15.04.12 12:55

Kololi wrote:


Now because Tigger allows me my opinion I will add to the point I have already made and say to her I do wonder sometimes if it is a big act Tigger as you suggest. I have thought this on a few ocassions and tbh, I personally feel, it would be fine to see more of them laughing and cheerful as regardless of what we think they should behave like, they do still have two other children who will need some kind of normality in their lives. They won't get that if Mr and Mrs McCann are forever depressed and unable to enjoy life with them sometimes.
unquote

Actually, Kololi, I can't find it quickly but I'm sure that in the bewk it says something like: 'was this what my life was going to be? would I never be able to show pleasure or laugh anymore in public?'
But this was very early days, when I would have thought it very hard for them to smile at all.
There are automatic smiles, polite smiles but the coming out of church wide celebrity smiles - no - I don't get it. Gerry gesturing and joking on the balcony - the PJ surprised that Gerry just sat and watched a football game whilst sucking a lollypop - all this within a week of the 'abduction'. Don't get that either.

I just commented on their reaction re the Arade dam in For. Ling. It was mentioned that a rope of some 16 ft had been found 'which had been used to tie Madeleine up' (not litt. quote). This was about six months after she disappeared. You'd have to scrape me off the floor if I'd heard that, according to the pink one, the news was welcome but the McCanns weren't punching the air as yet....

It's sad, but the McCanns and I are never going to be friends.








____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by sami on 15.04.12 15:10

@tigger wrote:Kololi wrote:


Now because Tigger allows me my opinion I will add to the point I have already made and say to her I do wonder sometimes if it is a big act Tigger as you suggest. I have thought this on a few ocassions and tbh, I personally feel, it would be fine to see more of them laughing and cheerful as regardless of what we think they should behave like, they do still have two other children who will need some kind of normality in their lives. They won't get that if Mr and Mrs McCann are forever depressed and unable to enjoy life with them sometimes.
unquote

Actually, Kololi, I can't find it quickly but I'm sure that in the bewk it says something like: 'was this what my life was going to be? would I never be able to show pleasure or laugh anymore in public?'
But this was very early days, when I would have thought it very hard for them to smile at all.
There are automatic smiles, polite smiles but the coming out of church wide celebrity smiles - no - I don't get it. Gerry gesturing and joking on the balcony - the PJ surprised that Gerry just sat and watched a football game whilst sucking a lollypop - all this within a week of the 'abduction'. Don't get that either.

I just commented on their reaction re the Arade dam in For. Ling. It was mentioned that a rope of some 16 ft had been found 'which had been used to tie Madeleine up' (not litt. quote). This was about six months after she disappeared. You'd have to scrape me off the floor if I'd heard that, according to the pink one, the news was welcome but the McCanns weren't punching the air as yet....

It's sad, but the McCanns and I are never going to be friends.



It is all in the eyes. Look at their eyes during interviews. There is no true grief. I have seen many people laugh and smile while inside their hearts are breaking. You see the true pain in their eyes. Gerry McCann's eyes show nothing more than defiance, each and every time. Kates eyes are a little softer in that regard, at times show fear but more usually she has a look of resignation even sometimes swinging towards boredom. There is a nothingness behind her eyes that is striking. This is during interviews.

The photos you see of them smiling, is a different story. The smiles extend to the eyes, there is no grief there.

I for one would not want or expect any parents who have suffered the loss of a child to never smile again, and I do not think Tigger, or anybody else here, has said that.

Sit down for an hour today, go through the interview videos that are out there, turn the sound down, and watch their eyes. Look at the smiling photos. You will see what I mean.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by anil39200 on 15.04.12 15:31

Try this little experiment, take a close up snap of a person, a blank sheet of paper, then cover the left side of the face. Note the expressions, them do the same thing covering the other half of the face, again, note the expressions. You will notice that each time you do it, there will be different expressions, even a different look in the eyes. It's one way of noticing how people can not hide micro expressions that give them away, even when they are acting.

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.12 16:02

@sami wrote:
@tigger wrote:Kololi wrote:


Now because Tigger allows me my opinion I will add to the point I have already made and say to her I do wonder sometimes if it is a big act Tigger as you suggest. I have thought this on a few ocassions and tbh, I personally feel, it would be fine to see more of them laughing and cheerful as regardless of what we think they should behave like, they do still have two other children who will need some kind of normality in their lives. They won't get that if Mr and Mrs McCann are forever depressed and unable to enjoy life with them sometimes.
unquote

Actually, Kololi, I can't find it quickly but I'm sure that in the bewk it says something like: 'was this what my life was going to be? would I never be able to show pleasure or laugh anymore in public?'
But this was very early days, when I would have thought it very hard for them to smile at all.
There are automatic smiles, polite smiles but the coming out of church wide celebrity smiles - no - I don't get it. Gerry gesturing and joking on the balcony - the PJ surprised that Gerry just sat and watched a football game whilst sucking a lollypop - all this within a week of the 'abduction'. Don't get that either.

I just commented on their reaction re the Arade dam in For. Ling. It was mentioned that a rope of some 16 ft had been found 'which had been used to tie Madeleine up' (not litt. quote). This was about six months after she disappeared. You'd have to scrape me off the floor if I'd heard that, according to the pink one, the news was welcome but the McCanns weren't punching the air as yet....

It's sad, but the McCanns and I are never going to be friends.



It is all in the eyes. Look at their eyes during interviews. There is no true grief. I have seen many people laugh and smile while inside their hearts are breaking. You see the true pain in their eyes. Gerry McCann's eyes show nothing more than defiance, each and every time. Kates eyes are a little softer in that regard, at times show fear but more usually she has a look of resignation even sometimes swinging towards boredom. There is a nothingness behind her eyes that is striking. This is during interviews.

The photos you see of them smiling, is a different story. The smiles extend to the eyes, there is no grief there.

I for one would not want or expect any parents who have suffered the loss of a child to never smile again, and I do not think Tigger, or anybody else here, has said that.

Sit down for an hour today, go through the interview videos that are out there, turn the sound down, and watch their eyes. Look at the smiling photos. You will see what I mean.
Couldn't have put it better myself sami. I agree with every word you wrote.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.12 16:37

@anil39200 wrote:Try this little experiment, take a close up snap of a person, a blank sheet of paper, then cover the left side of the face. Note the expressions, them do the same thing covering the other half of the face, again, note the expressions. You will notice that each time you do it, there will be different expressions, even a different look in the eyes. It's one way of noticing how people can not hide micro expressions that give them away, even when they are acting.
anil39200, yes! I posted this on the first page. I first read about this technique in the book 'Beyond Belief' about Ian Huntley. Around the time he was a 'talking head' in Soham the police had suspicions. There is a photo in the book (the one the policeman used) - if you cover one side, he looks like the concerned caretaker - the other side is pure, unadulterated cold evil. Gives you the shivers!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by aiyoyo on 15.04.12 16:39

@Kololi wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:But Kololi, you are missing the point altogether, still in your HIS syndrome.

The point is its not about endearing themselves. The point is that is their TRUE selves.

They not depressed as they claimed in their suit.
They looked happy bunnnies despite the lost of Maddie, yet when the Camera rolls they were able to put on an act.

People who are capable of play acting like that have intention to lie and cheat, they are deceitful.

That is the whole point, they are hiding the truth.


And through snips like that ending up where Joe Public can see it, I am guessing that it doesn't always make them popular. Obviously they sometimes think this too or they wouldn't have had the photo where she is grinning like a cheshire cat removed as they did from the public view.

Your point is that they are hiding their true selves - my point is that snips such as we see slowed down from this particular vidoe are less likely to endear them to some people in my opinion. Two totally different points Aiyoyo so I am unsure why you got your knickers in a knot tbh or aren't I allowed my opinion? daft1

It's no use doing that, daft1 and pretend you are just voicing a dissenting opinion and not because you are a pro through and through for whatever reason, and I suspect your reason is personal known only to you obviously. We can all so that daft1 daft1 daft1 daft1 daft1 and more beware beware beware beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. And how does that help the debate by being deliberately manipulative in a subtly lethal way? daft1 violin violin violin violin daft


Now because Tigger allows me my opinion I will add to the point I have already made and say to her I do wonder sometimes if it is a big act Tigger as you suggest. I have thought this on a few ocassions and tbh, I personally feel, it would be fine to see more of them laughing and cheerful as regardless of what we think they should behave like, they do still have two other children who will need some kind of normality in their lives. They won't get that if Mr and Mrs McCann are forever depressed and unable to enjoy life with them sometimes.

I dont what you are on, but you seem to live a parallel universe. You seem to think the mccanns tv appearances is about endearing themselves or being popular as if in a popularity contest ! And, we thought it was about Madeleine! According to your way of thinking they seen to be on TV to be seen and to be popular thinking they are real stars!

Christ on a bike, no one is saying they should be "depressed" or they should be anything. It's how they come across.
They should just be normal and connected to their true feelings, and sure they got the twins, and they've got to consider the twins, but being normal is sufficient for the twins. They dont have to be over the moon just to allow the twins a normal life.

They seem to be happy all the time, which is fine if that is how they feel all the time. So why not just show they true selves on TV
instead of putting on an act in front of the camera. What is their point of pretending to be grieving or sad in front the joe pubic when in fact they are feeling the opposite. Why cant they just show the joe public their true selves, true feelings that they are capable of being normal and happy without Maddie as they really are when the cameras are not on them.

Why pretend otherwise just for the camera? Why paint a different picture for the public. Now I call their two faced play acting just for the public consumption beyond hypocritical. I find that deplorable and disgusting to say the least. I dont mind it so much if they portray themselves to be as they are. IF they are happy, so be it. Why fool people that they are grieving when they obviously arent?

What is their motive for dorning a mask for the public? to deceive the public into buying their products? Where is Maddie in all this?

IF you cant see the obvious Kololi I think you are deliberately being obtuse or you have an agenda even though you pretend otherwise. You seem to have taken a leaf out of the mccanns at being manipulative.mad mad mad mad



avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by tigger on 15.04.12 17:10

Boys! Boys! No fighting now, see? (I lived in Wales for a bit..)

Which one of you put all those jokers and violins in? I had to go and lie down in a dark room for a bit. Kololi is having fun annoying you Aiyoyo. He's never going to see it our way..... violin (OK just the one violin then)

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.12 17:33

@tigger wrote:Boys! Boys! No fighting now, see? (I lived in Wales for a bit..)

Which one of you put all those jokers and violins in? I had to go and lie down in a dark room for a bit. Kololi is having fun annoying you Aiyoyo. He's never going to see it our way..... (OK just the one violin then)
Is kololi male?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by tigger on 15.04.12 17:41

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@tigger wrote:Boys! Boys! No fighting now, see? (I lived in Wales for a bit..)

Which one of you put all those jokers and violins in? I had to go and lie down in a dark room for a bit. Kololi is having fun annoying you Aiyoyo. He's never going to see it our way..... (OK just the one violin then)
Is kololi male?

I don't know, I just hope aiyoyo is! Are they going to tell us?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by aiyoyo on 15.04.12 18:14

laugh laugh laugh

I will have another few go at this violin violin violin violin

It's what the new "Sherlock Holmes" does all the time when he's annoyed. oh go on oh go on

P.S. I dont expect everyone, or "Kololi" to be specific, to see it our ways, but I also dont expect people to come on and defend the indefensible ie hypocritical behavior as if it was normal, hence making a mockery of this whole thing about their "search" for Madeleine!

wave smug oh go on oh go on violin violin violin violin violin
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Guest on 15.04.12 18:34

@worriedmum wrote:Kololoi I think you are missing the point here. I think everyone would agree that Sean and Amelie deserve a loving family who can take pleasure in Life. What child doesn't? The point of these posts, IMO, is that from very early on, we were receiving mixed messages about the emotional state of Kate and Gerry. We would see tv interviews which break your heart.( But that might have been because I was thinking about what it would do to me if my child had disappeared.) But then photos started to appear showing the parents jogging, laughing, interviews where the cameras were rolling when the Mccanns didn't realise, interviews where they made inappropriate(IMO)facial smirks......do you see the difference between the two? It's about context. If you are playing with your children, of course you laugh. If you are in an interview, shortly after your daughter has disappeared, and the interviewer asks you how you react when they get reports that some-one has'definitely seen Madeleine'-well you don't expect her daddy to look as if he's trying not to laugh, do you? You could charitably say that it was an attack of nerves on his behalf?? Or?

and to the others who have posted recently - this one from poor old worried mum (aren't we all at times even when our children are grown up) summed up my feelings particularly. I certainly don't expect anyone who's experienced a tragedy in their life never to smile or have fun again but the way the McCanns behave is like nothing I've ever encountered before.

Kololi states she is female but that's the thing with people you know only through the Internet - who knows if the information given out is correct; not that there's a problem with adopting a new identity unless there's an intention to deceive.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Kololi on 15.04.12 19:40

Last time I checked I was still female but hey who knows what can happen when living in a parallel universe!!!! I'll check again tomorrow and let you know should there be any significant new bits to report.....

Finally Aiyoyo! I have just chuckled like a chuckley thing to see all those little jesters pulling faces at me. Humour is a wonderful thing tho I have a sneaky feeling you weren't smiling or laughing as you hit that little rascal's button all those times.

I know what you are all saying and I have no problem with any of what was said - well not that I can remember off the top of my head!! - but I do not have to echo all that has been typed before I press send do I? How boring and clonelike if we all agreed word for word with each other. The first post would read a pig is pink and then the next would say I agree and the third would say yes a pig is pink and and and how boring and not discussion like that would be.

I also did not state, hint at or accuse anybody of not wishing to see the two younger children have fun with their parents - goodness there are some weird thinking folk here - myself included to some I am sure - but none I would classify as being that mean. I merely stated that I actually would like to see them smile more because of the two younger children.

I know they appear to be in the running for the next years Oscars sometimes and I agree that sometimes their laughing sort of gives a wtf moment but that's as good as it gets in my opinion. I don't see it as a reason to stick their heads on sticks to be paraded through Great Britain as an example of evil. I see it more as innappropriate and them caught out which *yawns with boredom at hearing herself say it again* in my opinion is not likely to endear them to Joe Public. I didn't miss the point being made in the slightest - I just choose to think outside of the box and commented about a potential consequence of them being caught laughing on camera and then doing a sultry face all in the space of what? a few seconds.

Look shit happens and I don't mind taking all this crap simply because I am singular enough not to follow the crowd off the edge of the cliff but for heavens sakes, just in and out, give me a break will you or at least stick a whole load of silly emotes to make me smile as I get chastised again and again and again and again.
thanks


avatar
Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Kololi on 15.04.12 19:51

Wow Jean, just read your post.

I am actually female and have no intention of "deceiving" by trying to con anybody here that I am anything other that what I am. I speak from the heart, so no deceit there either. It's just that my heart sometimes has a different approach than maybe yours and some others. And what has it got to do with you anyway whether I am a female, a he/she or a ruddy space alien?

Should I be asking you a/s/l? Do I actually care enough to want to know? No.
avatar
Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by aiyoyo on 16.04.12 5:28

@ Kololi
I know they appear to be in the running for the next years Oscars sometimes and I agree that sometimes their laughing sort of gives a wtf moment but that's as good as it gets in my opinion. I don't see it as a reason to stick their heads on sticks to be paraded through Great Britain as an example of evil. I see it more as innappropriate and them caught out which *yawns with boredom at hearing herself say it again* in my opinion is not likely to endear them to Joe Public. I didn't miss the point being made in the slightest - I just choose to think outside of the box and commented about a potential consequence of them being caught laughing on camera and then doing a sultry face all in the space of what? a few seconds.

So according to you it is unfortunate they were "caught out" :roll: Ah, I see, right! violin
In other words, if they were not caught out, it makes it OK then to continue to deceive and con people - yeah? wft

It's unfortunate they feel the need to spin and do their thing thing puke spin

Oh have no doubt about it - they truly deserve the Oscars for Best Scriptwriter and Director of "Fake Abduction" ! violin

Should we all rise and give them a standing ovation? bravo
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Guest on 16.04.12 9:49

Just in case anyone other than Kololi took my previous post the wrong way - no, I know it's not very likely - I was speaking generally about how people can pretend to be other than who they are on Internet sites, for example how adults befriend children by pretending to be children too or how con artists on dating sites portray themselves to entrap lonely people to persuade them to part company with their money.

Of course it isn't relevant whether people posting on a site such as this are male or female - or, not wanting to exclude anyone - a cross between the two!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by rainbow-fairy on 16.04.12 10:46

Jean wrote:Just in case anyone other than Kololi took my previous post the wrong way - no, I know it's not very likely - I was speaking generally about how people can pretend to be other than who they are on Internet sites, for example how adults befriend children by pretending to be children too or how con artists on dating sites portray themselves to entrap lonely people to persuade them to part company with their money.

Of course it isn't relevant whether people posting on a site such as this are male or female - or, not wanting to exclude anyone - a cross between the two!
Don't worry Jean I for one knew exactly what you meant and I'd hazard a guess that Kololi did too

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by nomendelta on 16.04.12 11:53

I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time arguing with Kololi - she's obviously "pro" and whilst very careful with what she says she generally seems to focus on one tiny point of any argument or theory whilst overlooking the big picture.

The McCanns have had many inappropriate candid camera moments. That's not the point though - these are merely symptoms of the overall problem with them which is that they do not, ever, give the air of loss that we've seen from parents of missing or killed children. There's a haunted look - think about the mother of Keith Bennett who has never lost that devestated look. The McCanns SHOULD be the same - their child, if they are to be believed, is in the hands of nasty paedophile gangs. If any child of mine - crikey if any child I KNOW personally was in that situation I would not be able to stop thinking about it and nothing else would matter - I certainly couldn't imagine spending valuable searching time defending myself on national telly as the McCanns seem to enjoy.

nomendelta

Posts : 330
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by rainbow-fairy on 16.04.12 12:30

@nomendelta wrote:I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time arguing with Kololi - she's obviously "pro" and whilst very careful with what she says she generally seems to focus on one tiny point of any argument or theory whilst overlooking the big picture.

The McCanns have had many inappropriate candid camera moments. That's not the point though - these are merely symptoms of the overall problem with them which is that they do not, ever, give the air of loss that we've seen from parents of missing or killed children. There's a haunted look - think about the mother of Keith Bennett who has never lost that devestated look. The McCanns SHOULD be the same - their child, if they are to be believed, is in the hands of nasty paedophile gangs. If any child of mine - crikey if any child I KNOW personally was in that situation I would not be able to stop thinking about it and nothing else would matter - I certainly couldn't imagine spending valuable searching time defending myself on national telly as the McCanns seem to enjoy.
Agree with all you've written nomendelta.
You've only to look at Sara Payne to see what the mother of a child abducted by paedophiles looks like. She smiles, but its like the light has gone out behind her eyes. Kate, OTOH, positively twinkles when the camera's aren't rolling and Gerry, well he has massive spark of arrogance and defiance in his.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Guest on 16.04.12 13:26

Nomendelta. Trolls are so predictable in that they think that by discrediting one particular issue that throws doubt on the McCanns' story, it somehow removes the myriad of other problems with the said story and the bizarreness of the McCanns' behaviour to this day.

I find it very interesting though that, to the best of my knowledge, none of the pros have even commented on the damning report on the fund that was published recently. Do they accept that it is correct and how has it affected their opinion of the McCanns?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by rainbow-fairy on 16.04.12 14:04

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@nomendelta wrote:I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time arguing with Kololi - she's obviously "pro" and whilst very careful with what she says she generally seems to focus on one tiny point of any argument or theory whilst overlooking the big picture.

The McCanns have had many inappropriate candid camera moments. That's not the point though - these are merely symptoms of the overall problem with them which is that they do not, ever, give the air of loss that we've seen from parents of missing or killed children. There's a haunted look - think about the mother of Keith Bennett who has never lost that devestated look. The McCanns SHOULD be the same - their child, if they are to be believed, is in the hands of nasty paedophile gangs. If any child of mine - crikey if any child I KNOW personally was in that situation I would not be able to stop thinking about it and nothing else would matter - I certainly couldn't imagine spending valuable searching time defending myself on national telly as the McCanns seem to enjoy.
Agree with all you've written nomendelta.
You've only to look at Sara Payne to see what the mother of a child abducted by paedophiles looks like. She smiles, but its like the light has gone out behind her eyes. Kate, OTOH, positively twinkles when the camera's aren't rolling and Gerry, well he has massive spark of arrogance and defiance in his.
Jean, no respect to the article or the writer as both are fantastic BUT I'd be amazed if any of 'em have bothered to read it. Doesn't suit their agenda.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by PeterMac on 16.04.12 14:18

Albert Einstein "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by Kololi on 17.04.12 16:05

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ Kololi
I know they appear to be in the running for the next years Oscars sometimes and I agree that sometimes their laughing sort of gives a wtf moment but that's as good as it gets in my opinion. I don't see it as a reason to stick their heads on sticks to be paraded through Great Britain as an example of evil. I see it more as innappropriate and them caught out which *yawns with boredom at hearing herself say it again* in my opinion is not likely to endear them to Joe Public. I didn't miss the point being made in the slightest - I just choose to think outside of the box and commented about a potential consequence of them being caught laughing on camera and then doing a sultry face all in the space of what? a few seconds.

So according to you it is unfortunate they were "caught out" :roll: Ah, I see, right! violin
In other words, if they were not caught out, it makes it OK then to continue to deceive and con people - yeah? wft

It's unfortunate they feel the need to spin and do their thing thing puke spin

Oh have no doubt about it - they truly deserve the Oscars for Best Scriptwriter and Director of "Fake Abduction" ! violin

Should we all rise and give them a standing ovation? bravo


Oh for goodness sakes Aiyoyo, stop spin my words.

No where have I said that it is an ok thing to act one way on camera then get caught acting another way because you believe the camera is turned off or because you think the interview is over. duh

What I did say was that I wasn't going to get my knickers in the knot that yours obviously are in over it. And in case your knickers are knotted that tightly now that they are strangling you I will show some sympathy. violin not!

It is very unfortunate that they feel the need to spin as they sometimes appear to do. Couldn't agree more. thumbsup

what I have to disagree however with your critique of who should get an Oscar and who shouldn't. I actually think Mrs McCann has by far supperios acting skills than Mr. If there are two statuettes available then they can both have one. If not and we only have one statuette to dish out then I firmly believe that Mrs McCann should get it.

I don't think they need a standing ovation but for the use of emotes I do think that you do so bravo to you - a masterpiece I must say.

Love you lots too. airkiss

avatar
Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum