The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 19 Mm11

Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 19 Mm11

Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 19 Regist10

Why didn't you come last night...?

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 19 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by Merrymo 01.04.12 10:46

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Merrymo wrote:
tigger wrote:Just one word, Merrymo, close contact. Get that? Close, like hugging, that close. Close like holding a body against yours. That close.

She can't have had that many patients as she was only working a few days a week, statistically - 6 bodies would be way off the scale.

Quote from Martin Grimes Statement

Q. 'How long does a cadaver have to be in contact with a surface or an object for the odour to be detected''

A. Cross-contamination is immediate.

Dear God, Merrymo, I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Have you even read what you've written? It in no way backs up your idea that Kate could've transferred cadaver odour to all her possessions that were signalled.
Read it again. How long does the cadaver itself have to be in contact?
Your idea that she rubs the stuff everywhere is gibberish.
But, if we give you your theory for one minute - ie contact with a cadaver - how did the Scenic key get so contaminated? She didn't have that with her when she 'certified deaths' did she?

I was answering a particular point about the necessity to hug etc to be contaminated. You have now moved the goalposts and are erroneously saying I was talking about something else.

To clarify:

The cadaver scent is IMMEDIATELY passed to a person/object ouching it.

But it can also be transferred from one person to another or one object to another on IMMEDIATE contact too.

That is why it is not true to say that if someone has the death scent on them they must hve been in contact with a cadaver.

It's not rocket science.
Merrymo

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 19 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by Tinkerbell81 01.04.12 11:01

Still doesnt clarify how the scent got in the flowerbed and behind the sofa, doesnt clarify where the blood came from, doesnt clarify that the shutters were closed and not open, doesnt clarify that the door wasnt used, doesnt clarify anything the McCanns did (ie describing pictures when asked for memories and setting up a fund so soon and allll the rest) doesnt clarify the death smell in the boot of the scenic, doesnt clarify the fact that the trunk was left open, doesnt clarify how a mother can describe "torn genitals" doesnt clarify the smiley photos doesnt clarify the "it was our holiday too" just DOESNT clarify MOST of the discrepancies in this case. There is a good reason why people react the way they do, instead of doing what the McCanns want namely say "yes Kate and Gerry no Kate and Gerry absolutely Kate and Gerry"

Have you even READ that piece of crap Kate calls her book?

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 01.04.12 11:16

Merrymo wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Merrymo wrote:
tigger wrote:Just one word, Merrymo, close contact. Get that? Close, like hugging, that close. Close like holding a body against yours. That close.

She can't have had that many patients as she was only working a few days a week, statistically - 6 bodies would be way off the scale.

Q. 'How long does a cadaver have to be in contact with a surface or an object for the odour to be detected''

Have you even read what you've written? It in no way backs up your idea that Kate could've transferred cadaver odour to all her possessions that were signalled.
But, if we give you your theory for one minute - ie contact with a cadaver - how did the Scenic key get so contaminated? She didn't have that with her when she 'certified deaths' did she?

I was answering a particular point about the necessity to hug etc to be contaminated. You have now moved the goalposts and are erroneously saying I was talking about something else.

To clarify:

But it can also be transferred from one person to another or one object to another on IMMEDIATE contact too.

That is why it is not true to say that if someone has the death scent on them they must hve been in contact with a cadaver.

It's not rocket science.
No, its not rocket science Merrymo. Its very straightforward, yet still you don't get it!
HOW have I moved goalposts? You are stating cadaver odour can be transferred from one inanimate object to another, I contend that it cannot.
Your quote from Martin Grime actually backed up MY argument, not yours!
The cadaver transfers scent to objects it has been in contact with. That object does NOT then contaminate something it then touches. I've been researching this since last night, and I haven't found anything that states otherwise. If you have, please post a link.
Otherwise, I'll stick with the premise that a cadaver has to be in DIRECT contact. Its not a second or third hand way of contamination.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.04.12 11:34

As Tinkerbell states that would mean Kate was only in contact with the floor behind the sofa, the flowerbed and near the wardrobe. Those were the only places she can have had contact with in the whole of the apartment.

You didn't explain to Rainbow fairy how the cadaver scent got onto the Scenic key - months afterwards, surely as a doctor, Kate washes her hands from time to time?

Meanwhile you've lost your amusement value as far as I'm concerned. But one has to admire your belief in their innocence in the face of all the available evidence.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 01.04.12 12:47

Merrymo wrote:

So please give me a few examples of how she died accidentally which would show up at an autopsy as third party inflicted. I can't think of one -but of course that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Well, I can think of one straight off...........

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 01.04.12 14:40

Merrymo - are you taking the piss or do you really mean the things you are saying? Because I'd prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt and imagine you are actually quite intelligent enough to follow the arguments put forward here by various members so far but are choosing to fashion your answers deliberately in such ways to miss the point and twist the logic at every turn. But why are you doing this? scratchhead

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.04.12 15:45

tigger wrote:As Tinkerbell states that would mean Kate was only in contact with the floor behind the sofa, the flowerbed and near the wardrobe. Those were the only places she can have had contact with in the whole of the apartment.

Jesus weeps. Is it just getting beyond ridiculously silly this merryjolly's sense of contamination.

It would mean kate never went anywhere near her bedroom in her pants of ganga, never had to take off her pants of ganga, never had to go to toilet.
On top of that it leaves us wondering how kate packed her pants of ganga?
Did she wear it throughout from start to finish of holiday without taking it off?
Was it coincident that only the children's room was contaminated by her pants of ganga?

Geez, since it if was so easily and merryjolly transferable why was the whole luggage of clothes not contaminated nor anywhere else in the apartment except specified areas and objects.
We can just visualize Kate behind the sofa, on the floor near that area, under the window, and hiding in the flower bed.
But can we visualise how she contaminate the hired car door sills area where cadaver was signalled? or the well in the car boot?
Did she press herself against the sills or wipe the sills with her pants? Or was it cuddle cat she used?

By merrymo's definition even the police stations had to be contaminated since surely Kate wore her "favourite" pants there for the interrogations.

You didn't explain to Rainbow fairy how the cadaver scent got onto the Scenic key - months afterwards, surely as a doctor, Kate washes her hands from time to time?

Well, if you think about it Tigger, even washing hand is useless, since by Merrymo' s point, washing does not get rid of the scent as proven by the pants of ganga. Surely that pants must have been washed countless time yet the scent was SO embedded that it remains. Also Merrymo would have us believe the scent has a mind of its own that it can choose where and what to contaminate at random, since not everything kate was in contact with got contaminated.

Meanwhile you've lost your amusement value as far as I'm concerned. But one has to admire your belief in their innocence in the face of all the available evidence.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.04.12 18:03

Merrymo wrote:
Kololi wrote:Russiandoll said,

"Of course I think normal people can make mistakes - but if as you say Maddie died as a result of an accident in the apartment - then there was nothing TO cover up as nothing had PURPOSELY been done to her. Therefore it defies all logic for them to decide on a cover up."

If, and its a massive "if", there was an accident in the apartment whilst they were at the Tapas Bar that caused Madeleine harm, it may be that the neglect issue scared them witless. Would they have been in fear of the consequences of this and how big could those consequences be? Would they have been at risk of being prosecuted for neglect under these circumstances? If so the consequences might well be far reaching enough so that they did feel a need to cover up.

If they were there and an accident that proved fatal happened then it seems less likely to me that they need an alibi or a cover up story as accidents do happen and they would have been on hand to give her the help that she required.

If she died as a result of an accident whilst they were at the Tapas bar then they earliest they could discover it was 9.00 when GM did his check. He was talking to Jes Wilkins at around 9.15 so that leaves 45 minutes for them to dispose of the body and come up with a cover story. sorry - but no chance IMHO

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IN REPLY TO KOLOLI THAT I DID NOT MAKE THE ABOVE COMMENT NOR THE RESPONSE TO IT. I BELIEVE IT IS A COMMENT FROM MERRYMO WITH A RESPONSE FROM KOLOLI.
BTW... WHERE IS IT STATED THAT THE PERSON POSTING RE AN ACCIDENT THOUGHT THE DEATH WAS 3RD MAY.?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 01.04.12 18:14

russiandoll wrote:
Merrymo wrote:

"Of course I think normal people can make mistakes - but if as you say Maddie died as a result of an accident in the apartment - then there was nothing TO cover up as nothing had PURPOSELY been done to her. Therefore it defies all logic for them to decide on a cover up."

If, and its a massive "if", there was an accident in the apartment whilst they were at the Tapas Bar that caused Madeleine harm, it may be that the neglect issue scared them witless. Would they have been in fear of the consequences of this and how big could those consequences be? Would they have been at risk of being prosecuted for neglect under these circumstances? If so the consequences might well be far reaching enough so that they did feel a need to cover up.

If they were there and an accident that proved fatal happened then it seems less likely to me that they need an alibi or a cover up story as accidents do happen and they would have been on hand to give her the help that she required.

If she died as a result of an accident whilst they were at the Tapas bar then they earliest they could discover it was 9.00 when GM did his check. He was talking to Jes Wilkins at around 9.15 so that leaves 45 minutes for them to dispose of the body and come up with a cover story. sorry - but no chance IMHO

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IN REPLY TO KOLOLI THAT I DID NOT MAKE THE ABOVE COMMENT NOR THE RESPONSE TO IT. I BELIEVE IT IS A COMMENT FROM MERRYMO WITH A RESPONSE FROM KOLOLI.
BTW... WHERE IS IT STATED THAT THE PERSON POSTING RE AN ACCIDENT THOUGHT THE DEATH WAS 3RD MAY.?

This is a mixture or your post (in blue) and other poster's comments. .

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 01.04.12 18:26

aiyoyo wrote:
Kololi wrote:Why would it be considered as manslaughter, Aiyoyo? I don't understand why you would think it necessarily could be.

kololi, even normal and nice people can make irretrievable mistake. Go figure!

And if it is a costly mistake that will affect life of others and plenty at stake, you would cover it up.

I don't know if the Portuguese law looks at manslaughter in the same way that English law does and obviously I don't have a clue about Portuguese law full stop.

English law covers involuntary manslaughter in three ways:
1. Unlawful act or constructive manslaughter.
2. Gross negligence manslaughter.
3. Subjective recklessness manslaughter. This one usually results from a murder charge being reduced to a charge of manslaughter.

When Madeleine first went missing I did wonder if due to the element of negligence the McCanns might find themselves facing manslaughter charges if she was found dead either because of some kind of accident or because somebody did indeed steal her and harm her. Most certainly for unlawful act manslaughter it seems unlikely because crimes of negligence are not enough and their conduct would have needed to involve an act and not an omission to do something.

Gross negligence can include omissions and it does not need to be an unlawful act in itself that is carried out. There also must be a breach of duty which I wondered could be argued that they did breach their duty of care to all three children by leaving them alone and thus potentially unsafe. The conduct element threw me however as the cases of gross negligence that we studied for law all seemed to centre around such things as employment issues, sale of food and drink and even installations and maintenance of domestic equipment and apliances but not parents and their children.

Voluntary manslaughter requires that the actus reus components are able to be shown such as taking the life of a human being within the Queen's peace and whilst the mens rea must be shown, that can be excused due to factors such as a diminuished responsibility or provocation.

It seems unlikely that voluntary manslaughter is something that might be considered because they would have owned up at the time and claimed diminuished responsibility surely. This leaves involuntary manslaughter, if of course, they have done anything at all and we cannot say for sure that they did as they have not been tried nor found guilty. I thought that it may be a possibility in the first week or so especially if she had been abducted because they had left her alone but then the more that came back to me about manslaughter the more I doubted it so I am truly not getting your reasons for saying that they may be considered as having committed manslaughter.

Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 01.04.12 18:27

Gillyspot wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
Merrymo wrote:

This is a mixture or your post (in blue) and other poster's comments. .

Have I made a booboo Gillyspot?

I will correct it if I have.
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.04.12 18:33

A few pages back I posted with an opening quote from Merrymo, without putting inverted commas or stating it was a quote. I then replied to that paragraph with an argument....... it looked to another member, understandably, as though the first paragraph was also mine even though I argued against it immediately ! Apologies for any confusion caused, I believe strongly that there was every need for a cover up.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 02.04.12 8:21

aiyoyo wrote:
@ Merrymo
So please give me a few examples of how she died accidentally which would show up at an autopsy as third party inflicted. I can't think of one -but of course that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Oh come on Merrymo, engage your brain or your imagination at least!
Your imagination was running all over the place when you came up with the gang of professional criminals with key to 5A, surely you can come up with a few possible cause of accidental death not self inflicted by a three -year old that is fatal and that cannot stand up to scrutiny of autopsy - its not rocket science, unless you are in denial of course.

Well if you think it is impossible for a gang to abduct a child - then so be it. I am not the only person who has considered this to be a valid scenario.

I can come up with accidentally falling, tripping, swallowing drugs, even drowning in the bath at a stretch, but no - apart from that I can't think of any other kind of accidental death. You obviously can - so what are they?

Or you know one of the T9 (despite your claim of hand me down info from 2nd or 3rd hand or what not) and desperate to defend them at all costs, against all odds, and against all circumstantial evidence flying in your face. Your debate so far is not based on any shred of evidence except your say so!

Having read some of the theories on here - it would seem I am not the only one. At least I don't dispense with all common sense, logic and rational thought when I'm weighing up the evidence. There is not a shred of evidence that Maddie was an abused child. In fact the opposite would appear to be the case, and that she led a happy life, in fact some would say a privileged life compared to many children. If there was any doubt then the police would have asked to see her medical records from her doctor. This has never been requested.

What do you think of the blood speckles on the wall - well that photo is a police file specimen!

Who knows when they were made - several families had been in that apartment after the McCanns left, at least one of them cut himself shaving and was bleeding for around 45 mins. It could have been any number of people, including the cleaners/maintenance workers It was not identified as having Maddies DNA.

Well, are we going to be surprised you will come up with a cock and bull story to discount that without at least being objective and think how it could have been there? No one was reported to have an accident or died in 5A prior to the mccanns occupancy.

It cannot be proved that anyone died in that apartment or that a cadaver was ever there at any time. In order to claim that you have to disbelieve Martin Grime's professional opinion which states that there are various scenarios as to why a cadaver scent came to be there. I cannot think of any reason why he would lie.

i.e.

Quote from MG

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is
suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant. This does not however
suggest a motive or suspect as cross contamination could be as a result of a
number of given scenarios
and in any event no evidential or intelligence
reliability can be made from these alerts unless they can be confirmed with
corroborating evidence.

Merrymo

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 02.04.12 8:34

tigger wrote:
Merrymo wrote:

Yes, yes Merrymo, but that doesn't rule out the word 'close'. I.e. if I stand next to a corpse and write out the death certificate, I am not going to be contaminated. If I give it a big hug, I will be. Immediately, as Martin Grimes explained. To get the cadaver scent on my trousers, I'll have to have the corpse in close contact with my trousers. Not something that would happen in the morgue?

Not necessarily Tigger as there is evidence that the death scent can drift. I have read a paper (which I've been looking for but haven't found yet) where a specimen was buried in the woods and the dog detected the scent not only at the spot it was buried but also on nearby trees.
Merrymo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.04.12 8:41

spit coffee
Well, that's a surprise, scent can drift!
There's a saying in Dutch which can be translated to: You'll go mad with joy once you get a brain....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 02.04.12 9:41

aiyoyo wrote:
@ Merrymo
T saw a man walking away from the apartment with a child at that time. A man fitting the same description was seen by the Smith family 45 mins later. . I believe it was the same man because the chances of 4 different people giving almost identical descriptions of a person carrying a child being 'purely coincidental' - are too phenomenal to consider..

WOW, if they were the same man, then he must have abducted two children, ether that ,or he managed to change their clothes. The child's clothes were different in Janey and Smithy sightings. Go read up that fact.

Have you never thought about the vastly different physical appearances people have from oneanother. Also the huge array of different clothing. Any of which could have applied to the man the Smiths saw if he was not the same man JT saw. In fact you would expect at least 2 or 3 of them to apply if it was a completely different man carrying a completely different child.

The Smiths man could have had black, white, brown, blond, grey or ginger hair. Have hair halfway down his back or be completely bald - be wearing a hat or be hatless. Both men had dark hair, of similar length and no hat.

The Smiths man could have been fat, thin, tall, short, be wearing jeans, shorts,or long trousers, and be anything in age from teenage to an OAP. But both sightings gave almost identical descriptions of the men on every count - even down to the same colour of the trousers

A different child could have been wearing socks, leggings, trousers, a coat, a dress, sandals, shoes, or even pyjamas. But both girls were described as wearing pyjamas and neither were covered with anything else.

And both just happened to be barefoot - which IMO is the least likeliest way a child would be taken out at 10.00 at night.

Both said the girl was being carried with her head to the left of the man's body.

Both said the man did not look like a tourist.

Considering how many differences are possible in so many areas of physical appearance and clothing - but which were not present, then I find it impossible to believe that these were two different men carrying two different children.

Besides they were both headed different direction and holding the child differently.
Unless the man dangling the child can walk at break neck speed and appear as apparition part of the way I cant see how he can hope to walk changing direction and in every direction with a child in the open knowing the Police must be on his tail since he left the window open as hallmark.

We have no way of knowing what he did or where he went inbetween the time he was seen yards from apartment 5A and 45 mins later by the Smiths.

And according to you he was supposed to be professional seasoned criminal.

I said that he could have been - not that he was. My! you do exaggerate Aiyoyo.

Merrymo

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 02.04.12 9:58

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Merrymo wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Merrymo wrote:

To clarify:

It's not rocket science.
No, its not rocket science Merrymo. Its very straightforward, yet still you don't get it!
HOW have I moved goalposts? You are stating cadaver odour can be transferred from one inanimate object to another, I contend that it cannot.
Your quote from Martin Grime actually backed up MY argument, not yours!
The cadaver transfers scent to objects it has been in contact with. That object does NOT then contaminate something it then touches. I've been researching this since last night, and I haven't found anything that states otherwise. If you have, please post a link.
Otherwise, I'll stick with the premise that a cadaver has to be in DIRECT contact. Its not a second or third hand way of contamination.

If a scent is transferrable then it means just that. The scent once deposited cannot pick and choose where it can be transferred to after that. If I put perfume on a hankie and then rub the hankie on my shoes, the perfume scent will be transferred onto my shoes.
Merrymo

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 02.04.12 10:41

Merrymo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
@ Merrymo

Oh come on Merrymo, engage your brain or your imagination at least!
Your imagination was running all over the place when you came up with the gang of professional criminals with key to 5A, surely you can come up with a few possible cause of accidental death not self inflicted by a three -year old that is fatal and that cannot stand up to scrutiny of autopsy - its not rocket science, unless you are in denial of course.

Well if you think it is impossible for a gang to abduct a child - then so be it. I am not the only person who has considered this to be a valid scenario.

I can come up with accidentally falling, tripping, swallowing drugs, even drowning in the bath at a stretch, but no - apart from that I can't think of any other kind of accidental death. You obviously can - so what are they?

Or you know one of the T9 (despite your claim of hand me down info from 2nd or 3rd hand or what not) and desperate to defend them at all costs, against all odds, and against all circumstantial evidence flying in your face. Your debate so far is not based on any shred of evidence except your say so!

Having read some of the theories on here - it would seem I am not the only one. At least I don't dispense with all common sense, logic and rational thought when I'm weighing up the evidence. There is not a shred of evidence that Maddie was an abused child. In fact the opposite would appear to be the case, and that she led a happy life, in fact some would say a privileged life compared to many children. If there was any doubt then the police would have asked to see her medical records from her doctor. This has never been requested.

What do you think of the blood speckles on the wall - well that photo is a police file specimen!

Who knows when they were made - several families had been in that apartment after the McCanns left, at least one of them cut himself shaving and was bleeding for around 45 mins. It could have been any number of people, including the cleaners/maintenance workers It was not identified as having Maddies DNA.

Well, are we going to be surprised you will come up with a cock and bull story to discount that without at least being objective and think how it could have been there? No one was reported to have an accident or died in 5A prior to the mccanns occupancy.

It cannot be proved that anyone died in that apartment or that a cadaver was ever there at any time. In order to claim that you have to disbelieve Martin Grime's professional opinion which states that there are various scenarios as to why a cadaver scent came to be there. I cannot think of any reason why he would lie.

i.e.

Quote from MG

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is
suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant. This does not however
suggest a motive or suspect as cross contamination could be as a result of a
number of given scenarios
and in any event no evidential or intelligence
reliability can be made from these alerts unless they can be confirmed with
corroborating evidence.

Oh dear. Cherry picking again - pointless talking to you about the dog alerts, as the smallest sentence that looks like it backs you up you grab onto like a drowning man with flotsam.
I read ALL Martin Grime's statements yesterday and his conclusions are not as 'grey' as you'd like Merrymo.

What I WILL pick you up on is your comment 'there is not a shred of evidence to suggest she was an abused child'. No? Really???
Going by the McCanns statements and interviews ALONE, she was very much an abused child.
Three years old, with twin siblings a year younger, left alone night after night in a dark, unfamiliar, foreign apartment. If we believe Mrs Fenn, she cried for one HOUR fifteen minutes (kind of blows out the water a checking tale,).
IF we believe the McCanns, after selfishly putting themselves first and hang the kids on the Sunday night, Monday Tuesday AND Wednesday, poor Maddie dared to tell them she (and Sean?) had cried for them the night before to no avail. How terrifying must that've been? Crying and crying for Mummy? But even when you told her, did she hold you in her arms and say 'never again, my darling well-looked after privileged girl' NO - she ABANDONED her again - this time allegedly into the arms of the paedophile she hadn't noticed was watching them all week!
You, Merrymo, and anyone else who tries to spin this behaviour as anything other than vile MENTAL ABUSE make me sick.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.04.12 11:20

Merrymo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
@ Merrymo
T saw a man walking away from the apartment with a child at that time. A man fitting the same description was seen by the Smith family 45 mins later. . I believe it was the same man because the chances of 4 different people giving almost identical descriptions of a person carrying a child being 'purely coincidental' - are too phenomenal to consider..

WOW, if they were the same man, then he must have abducted two children, ether that ,or he managed to change their clothes. The child's clothes were different in Janey and Smithy sightings. Go read up that fact.

Have you never thought about the vastly different physical appearances people have from oneanother. Also the huge array of different clothing. Any of which could have applied to the man the Smiths saw if he was not the same man JT saw. In fact you would expect at least 2 or 3 of them to apply if it was a completely different man carrying a completely different child.

The Smiths man could have had black, white, brown, blond, grey or ginger hair. Have hair halfway down his back or be completely bald - be wearing a hat or be hatless. Both men had dark hair, of similar length and no hat.

The Smiths man could have been fat, thin, tall, short, be wearing jeans, shorts,or long trousers, and be anything in age from teenage to an OAP. But both sightings gave almost identical descriptions of the men on every count - even down to the same colour of the trousers

A different child could have been wearing socks, leggings, trousers, a coat, a dress, sandals, shoes, or even pyjamas. But both girls were described as wearing pyjamas and neither were covered with anything else.

And both just happened to be barefoot - which IMO is the least likeliest way a child would be taken out at 10.00 at night.

Both said the girl was being carried with her head to the left of the man's body.

Both said the man did not look like a tourist.

Considering how many differences are possible in so many areas of physical appearance and clothing - but which were not present, then I find it impossible to believe that these were two different men carrying two different children.

Besides they were both headed different direction and holding the child differently.
Unless the man dangling the child can walk at break neck speed and appear as apparition part of the way I cant see how he can hope to walk changing direction and in every direction with a child in the open knowing the Police must be on his tail since he left the window open as hallmark.

We have no way of knowing what he did or where he went inbetween the time he was seen yards from apartment 5A and 45 mins later by the Smiths.

And according to you he was supposed to be professional seasoned criminal.

I said that he could have been - not that he was. My! you do exaggerate Aiyoyo.

Merrymo, you must be a professional and seasoned WUM!

Read my post again and check what I said! You are deliberately not answering to the point AGAIN as usual, and coming up with some gibberish about the man!

I said: the child Janey saw and the child Smithy saw were in different clothing! Read the witnesses statements.
Are you suggesting the man changed the child's clothes? Good grief, what's next! I've heard it all now from you!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 02.04.12 11:34

aiyoyo, what does WUM mean? I've read it a few times but I can't work it out Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.04.12 11:36

Wind up merchant, Rainbow Fairy! There certainly have been a few of those around at times.

P.S. Make that there ARE a few of those around now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kololi and Merrymo. Apologies to anyone I've omitted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 02.04.12 11:42

Dear oh dear.
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 02.04.12 12:05

Let's kill this cross contamination theory now.

The dogs alerted in apartment 5A and the McCann's car but not in the apartment that Ocean Club let them stay in from 4 May to early July.

So, we have to ask if Kate McCann only wore her cadaver clothes in apartment 5A, and when she was in the car, but not in the other apartment.

I suppose that's just possible but she certainly did carry Cuddle Cat around with her wherever she went, so it's really surprising how it didn't contaminate anything in the apartment if cadaver odour really is that easily transferable.

statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 02.04.12 12:26

But Martin Smith said, with up to 85% certainty it was Gerry he saw!!!

But wait a minute in order for Merrymo's pre conceived theory to work Martin must be wrong about that bit but right about seeing the abductor! Which is exactly what Merrymo believes.

So Merrymo, once again, is perfectly demonstrating that her reasoning works on the basis of having the belief from the outset that the Mccann's are innocent and then cherry picking snippets of info to support her pre conceived theory and simply dismssing witness's sworn statements as wrong/incorrect or distorting and/or ignoring large parts of the evidence which doesn't support her theory.

What sort of way is that to analyise information and evidence?

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 02.04.12 12:35

Merrymo wrote:If there was any doubt then the police would have asked to see her medical records from her doctor. This has never been requested.

I beleive the Potuguese police did request her medical records,and they were never sent.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top