The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 12 Mm11

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 12 Mm11

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 12 Regist10

Why didn't you come last night...?

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by Guest 26.03.12 22:01

Merrymo,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This at the bottom of the article in the Mail.................

MASS PRAYER

With the bumbling Portuguese police getting nowhere, terror-struck Kate McCann turned to all she had left: divine intervention.
Five hours after Madeleine went missing, she tried to mobilise a mass prayer at 3am.
First she telephoned her friend Father Paul Seddon, the priest who had married her and Gerry in 1998, and then her best friend Michelle back in the UK.
'I needed her to get her large Catholic family praying too,' said Mrs McCann, who had already been on her knees in her bedroom, 'begging God and Our Lady to protect Madeleine and help us find her'.
Unsurprisingly, her friend Michelle was asleep and her partner Jon, who answered the phone, was at first reluctant to wake her.
Mrs McCann said: 'Poor Jon - I don't think he could quite get his brain in gear for a moment or two. "No one's listening" I wept. "Nothing's happening".' After arranging the mass prayer, Mrs McCann could not sleep, but her husband told her: 'Kate, we need to rest.

So 5 hours after Madeleine went missing GM said we need to rest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

why didn t you come - Why didn't you come last night...? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why didn't you come last night...?

Post by Gillyspot 26.03.12 22:25

They need to rest despite not actually looking for their daughter outside of 5a.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 26.03.12 22:49

I would suggest that Merrymo has a look at the link below if anyone has suggested so.

However, is there a thread for the last MC interview? Thank you
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.03.12 22:52

Do you mean the swedish one sofa?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 26.03.12 22:54

Yes CF, thank you
sofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.03.12 22:54

If you do, it is in the Still running thread in latest news Here is the link for the interview........

aiyoyo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Has anyone seen this? Mccanns Sweden interview in relation to their bewk promotion.

maybe mod may want to move this to an appropriate thread, else it risks being lost in this one.
This one is particularly important in light of the Yard's review, as this interview is recent. It just goes to show they have the flaming cheeks to continue their charade.

Just watch the eyes of gerry and kate (blinking like stars) and compared them to the interviewer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 26.03.12 22:58

Me wrote:
Merrymo wrote:
1)How did the abductor enter the apartment without being seen by GM, JW or JT?

By entering the apartment through the front door on the front of the apartment. JT GM and JW were several metres down the road which ran down the side of Apartment 5A - past the gate where GM left from. . I'm assuming none of them could see round corners and so would have no view of what was happening along the front of the apartment - where Maddies bedroom window was and the recessed front door.

How did he get in? Key? Where did he get it from and how? Presumably he wouldn't have known there would be a child in that apartment until they arrived there, so he had to get hold of a copy of that key from somewhere in a mtter of a few days and as David Payne says:

"...essentially you needed the key you know, to use, if I remember to
gain access into the, err into the apartment, and you know generally it
was difficult because there was, you know we'd ask about more than one
key, there was the only one key to the apartment."

An abduction from this particular apartment may have been planned for months. I don't think it is beyond the wit of seasoned criminals to get hold of an apartment key maybe even months beforehand in readiness. .. It's not like a private house key. There is probably more than one key, used by various people going in and out - cleaners, maintenance people etc. Apartment keys do get lost and mislaid - and could be stolen or 'borrowed' and copied. Unless it can be proved that it is impossible for an apartment key go missing at this complex then it has to remain a viable possibility IMO.

According to previous tenants, the cleaners had a key, which opened the door even when their own key was left in the locked door on the inside.

Shutter? Jane's man wasn't wearing gloives so how did he open the shutter wihtout leaving a print or anyu forensice trace?

Maybe Maddie was passed through the window by someone inside wearing gloves to someone outside who was not wearing gloves.

Merrymo wrote:2)Was he hiding and leapt in as soon as GM left?

Some think he was already in the apartment -(Dianne Webster is one of them) because of how GM found the bedroom door ajar. But if not, then as soon as GM left via the back patio door, he could have entered via the front door at the opposite end of the apartment.

See above for how he got in?

If the perpetrators had the place under surveillance they would have seen Oldfield do his check and go off to the Tapas and could have seen when the whole group was finally assembled and settled at the tables. If they had been keeping tabs during the week they would think they had a while before there would be any further checks - and so could have entered then - (even by the Patio doors) - and hidden when they heard GM returning via the Patio door, or could even have been warned by others that he was on his way back - and decided to hide until he left after his check. There is more than one possible scenario IMO

Merrymo wrote:3)He couldn't have been in the apartment already - GM stated he went in every room?

I thought he glanced into his own bedroom and went to the bathroom? I don't think he said he actually went into the childrens bedroom did he? He didn't 'search' the whole place that's for sure. What about the kitchen? (If that's incorrect I'm sure someone will point it out.)

If he went in through the patio door as he later saud he would have walked through the whole apartment to get there. Yes he did go into the bedroom.

Here's his first statement:

[color:df2d=000000]As

usual, every half hour
and considering that the restaurant was close to the apartment, the
deponent or his wife went to check
if the children were ok.
Thus, at 9.05 pm, the deponent entered the club, using his key, the
door being locked, and went to
the children's bedroom
and noted that the twins and Madeleine were in perfect condition. He
then went to the toilet, where
he remained for a few
instants, left the apartment, and then crossed ways with someone with
whom he had played tennis, who
had a baby buggy, also a
British citizen, with whom he had a brief conversation

It doesn't say he went into the bedroom - - he could have seen Maddie and the twins from the doorway. Why would he need to go any further in there? He didn't mention the kitchen either. The door to the kitchen is right opposite Maddies bedroom door and the kitchen does not require to be walked through to get from the patio door to the bedroom.

Merrymo wrote:Your 'reasoning' is not holding up to scrutiny Merrymo. As Me says, you disregard anything that doesn't back up your 'abduction' theory.

LOL - My reasoning isn't holding up to scrutiny??? Well you tell me how JT GM and JW could see round corners then.

No your reasonsing doesnt hold up becuase you have a man magically getting into a locked apartment without gloves and not leaving a trace and getitng out in no time whatsoever whilst drugging children and lifting shutters, all the while hiding when Gerry came in.

IMO there was more than one person involved and this had been meticulously planned for a long time at this particular apartment. They were just waiting for the right family to come along. The McCanns arrived and fitted every criterion - especially with their repetitive evening routine. IMO the 3rd May was the last possible chance to do the deed because the 4th was the last night of the holiday and people often change their routines on the last night.

All IMHO

Merrymo

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.03.12 23:11

[quote merrymo]

IMO there was more than one person involved and this had been meticulously planned for a long time at this particular apartment. They were just waiting for the right family to come along. The McCanns arrived and fitted every criterion - especially with their repetitive evening routine. IMO the 3rd May was the last possible chance to do the deed because the 4th was the last night of the holiday and people often change their routines on the last night.

That is totally absurd. How long would they have to wait. Weeks, months, watching and waiting. Families renting that apartment could have had much older kids, or perhaps no kids at all. Also lets face it how many families leave their kids unattended, they could have been waiting forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.03.12 23:16

There was in fact the Gordon family with two small children in the apartment the week before. How lucky they were not to have fallen victim to this lurking band of desperados!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 26.03.12 23:19

I am quite sure the Gordon family was not as 'overprotective' as KM (suggested by Gerry during the Stockholm interview)
sofa

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 27.03.12 0:10

FFS- You DONT leave your 3 baby darlings at any risk!
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 27.03.12 0:15

Merrymo,

You still have not answered the second part of my second question. Though, if your answers contain nothing more interesting than the glib,vague comments earlier, which seem to be based purely on the "its right because they say so" school of thought, then quite frankly I think it is a waste of time bothering. You seem so engrossed in the abduction idea that it is impossible for you to see past it. You say they "enabled" the situation. What exactly would you call that? Neglect maybe?
Anyone can write a book, but how does this help the search? How long did they physically search for? How do.you know? Why does legal action help? What is the wider agenda? Why does page 129 say what it does? Would you write a thing like that? Why do they seem so cold and distant? Why employ detectives who do not appear to detect? Why do they need a spin doctor? Why did they need so many people from the government and diplomatic service advising them within hours? Why did the media get called so soon? So many questions about this "abduction" theory and all because "they said so" ? Please let me know your reasoning because the idea of an abduction seems remote In my honest opinion.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 27.03.12 0:39

Merrymo - listening to your tortuous argument is like banghead

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.03.12 3:16

Merrymo

They physically searched themselves during the early morning of
May 4th.
During the ensuing days they were mainly involved with the police etc. They were aware that others were searching at that time. .. Once the press arrived it was a
pointless
exercise to even try to search themselves IMO.

Why didn't they search instead of sending for the Press?
So they were busy calling the the press and the press arrived...and that's their priority over their search!!

And you think this type of action is about an abducted child and not her parents spinning?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.12 7:56

Quote Merrymo answer to this question : " Jane's man wasn't wearing gloives so how did he open the shutter wihtout leaving a print or anyu forensice trace?"

"Merrymo: Maybe Maddie was passed through the window by someone inside wearing gloves to someone outside who was not wearing gloves. " End quote.

And than the man with the child choose to go in the direction where its bigges chances of beeing seen and caught, and the empty handed partner went the other way where it was most unlikely to bee seen?

Wow what an great idea planning for months !! come on....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 27.03.12 8:18

Jean wrote:There was in fact the Gordon family with two small children in the apartment the week before. How lucky they were not to have fallen victim to this lurking band of desperados!

And the Fawkes family Jean, who were there for the two weeks before that with their three year old daughter...
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 27.03.12 8:34

Merrymo wrote:

IMO there was more than one person involved and this had been meticulously planned for a long time at this particular apartment. They were just waiting for the right family to come along.

Do you really believe this Merrymo? Honestly? That an incredibly clever bunch of child abductors (and they would have to be incredibly clever or they would have been caught by now) meticulously and patiently watched an apartment for a long time, waiting for the right child to abduct? Is that how child abductors work? And then took an even more incredible risk by snatching this child during a tiny window of opportunity and blatently walk through the streets with her where she could have been seen by her father? And she must surely have been drugged as she was lying silently in the abductors arms. How long would it take for a drug to make a child completely comatose?

But the thing I don't get is why Madeleine? Why not smaller, cuter Amelie? She would have been easier to handle and pass through that small gap in the sliding window?
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 27.03.12 8:50

Ribisl wrote:Merrymo - listening to your tortuous argument is like [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I regard it as more... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.03.12 9:20

Merrymo wrote:

An abduction from this particular apartment may have been planned for months. I don't think it is beyond the wit of seasoned criminals to get hold of an apartment key maybe even months beforehand in readiness. .. It's not like a private house key. There is probably more than one key, used by various people going in and out - cleaners, maintenance people etc. Apartment keys do get lost and mislaid - and could be stolen or 'borrowed' and copied. Unless it can be proved that it is impossible for an apartment key go missing at this complex then it has to remain a viable possibility IMO.

According to previous tenants, the cleaners had a key, which opened the door even when their own key was left in the locked door on the inside.
unquote

I didn't want to join this 'discussion' because Merrymo might as well be speaking Klingon. However, the above quote was too good.

I am now envisaging this gang of paedophiles holed up in PdL with phone calls to their 'clients' who are waiting for a suitable child.
'So you got the key? Who's in there now? '
'It's-a no good boss, them's wasn't leaving their kids alone, bin watching all night' (picture of unsavory villain as described by JT)
'Damn! We're waiting for a four year old photogenic toddler with blonde hair - can't wait forever you know .. first no kids at all, just geriatrics, then five times running idiot parents who never left their kids and sat watching telly all night, what's this lot like?'
'Well, we've been watching 5a for five months - lucky no-one's noticed so far what with us hanging around the parking lot - but this lot is leaving them kids alone every night - we've struck lucky.'
'But you're in with a chance now you've got a key?'
'This lot are leaving the patio doors open - we tried the front door last night but it made such a racket that the kid woke up and started bawling'.
'So?'
'We'se a gonna try again tonight boss, still with the key but we're gonna leave the window open so they don't know we got the key.'
'What if she starts bawling again?'
'Got that covered boss, gonna read her bedtime story and give her extra dose of Calpol, then pick her up, open the window and shutters and get out - not using the car cos of people reading number plates...'
'In the dark?'
'Can't be too careful boss .... my mate Ovoid isa gonna take her down the road - he's a strong guy can carry her on the tips of his fingers.....

I got carried away here - my apologies if this is offensive.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.12 9:38

That was great Tigger - I see a great career ahead of you as a fiction writer; perhaps Kate will recommend you to her publishers!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.12 9:39

tigger wrote:Merrymo wrote:

unquote

I didn't want to join this 'discussion' because Merrymo might as well be speaking Klingon. However, the above quote was too good.

I am now envisaging this gang of paedophiles holed up in PdL with phone calls to their 'clients' who are waiting for a suitable child.
'It's-a no good boss, them's not leaving their kids alone, bin watching all night' (picture of unsavory villain as described by JT)
'Damn! We're waiting for a four year old photogenic toddler with blonde hair - can't wait forever you know .. first no kids at all, just geriatrics, then five times running idiot parents who never left their kids and sat watching telly all night, what's this lot like?'
'Well, we've been watching 5a for five months - lucky no-one's noticed so far what with us hanging around the parking lot - but this lot is leaving them kids alone every night - we've struck lucky.'
'This lot are leaving the patio doors open - we tried the front door last night but it made such a racket that the kid woke up and started bawling'.
'So?'
'We'se a gonna try again tonight boss, still with the key but we're gonna leave the window open so they don't know we got the key.'
'Got that covered boss, gonna read her bedtime story and give her extra dose of Calpol, then pick her up, open the window and shutters and get out - not using the car cos of people reading number plates...'
'In the dark?'
'Can't be too careful boss .... my mate Ovoid isa gonna take her down the road - he's a strong guy can carry her on the tips of his fingers.....

laughat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.03.12 10:14

from candyfloss's earlier post

From GM statement first statement...............

As usual, every half hour and considering that the restaurant was close to the apartment, the deponent or his wife went to check if the children were ok. Thus, at 9.05 pm, the deponent entered the club, using his key, the door being locked,

Merrymo, it was I believe Fiona Payne who also referred to a club within the OC.........do you have an opinion as to why Gerry referred to a club rather than an apartment in this context? As he is speaking about going to 5a to do a check on his children.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 27.03.12 10:47

tigger wrote:Merrymo wrote:

unquote

'It's-a no good boss, them's wasn't leaving their kids alone, bin watching all night' (picture of unsavory villain as described by JT)
'So?'
'In the dark?'

LOL - I feel the same when I imagine the conversation between the McCanns and Jane Tanner after Madeline allegedly died in the apartment.:-

---------------------------------------------------

Hi Jane, look something's come up which could make things a bit difficult for us.

Oh whats that Gerry?

Madeline is dead.

Oh dear how inconvenient for you - how can I help?

Can you pop round and bring the others?

Yes no probs. I''ll just finish this cup of tea and I'll be on my way - shall I bring a shovel?

No it's OK we've already hidden the body - we just need everyone to lie their heads off for us.

Oh is that all? Nothing serious then? I'm sure everyone will be only to pleased to help.

End

----------------------------------------------------------------

No more from me for a while.... (Wow - I can hear the cheers from here! )- the weather is too nice to spend time on a computer. Have a pleasant day.
Merrymo

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 27.03.12 10:51

Merrymo wrote:
anil39200 wrote:Merrymo,
Would you mind answering a couple of questions please?

They physically searched themselves during the early morning of May 4th. During the ensuing days they were mainly involved with the police etc. They were aware that others were searching at that time. .. Once the press arrived it was a pointless exercise to even try to search themselves IMO.

The only publicity they have sought is to keep their daughter's profile high in the public's mind.

Hello again Merrymo,

have you thought of looking at other evidence apart from Kate Mccann's book? For instance, what do you think of this ( VERY EARLY ) interview with the BBC? it predates the book. Do you think Kate is saying that they went out and looked?

worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.03.12 14:34

Merrymo wrote:

LOL - I feel the same when I imagine the conversation between the McCanns and Jane Tanner after Madeline allegedly died in the apartment.:-

---------------------------------------------------

Hi Jane, look something's come up which could make things a bit difficult for us.

Oh whats that Gerry?

Madeline is dead.

Oh dear how inconvenient for you - how can I help?

Can you pop round and bring the others?

Yes no probs. I''ll just finish this cup of tea and I'll be on my way - shall I bring a shovel?

No it's OK we've already hidden the body - we just need everyone to lie their heads off for us.

Oh is that all? Nothing serious then? I'm sure everyone will be only to pleased to help.

End

----------------------------------------------------------------

No more from me for a while.... (Wow - I can hear the cheers from here! )- the weather is too nice to spend time on a computer. Have a pleasant day.
unquote

Whereas my 'pastiche' is based on your belief that 5a was targeted for months!....Your 'funny' piece is based on no opinion or statement by members here.
It's not funny and it's not relevant.

So why do you post a satirical piece based on - nothing? Because no one believes it happened that way, you however, believe that 5a was targeted by paedophiles for months until a suitable target was going to occupy it, not only a suitable target but one with neglectful parents.
I know that if you give thousands of monkeys a typewriter, they'll eventually compose Shakespeare's work, but that takes a damn long time and your theory is about as likely.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum